Stanley Steamer Ch. 12: Pam+Talia Xmas

Story Info
Daddy's Christmas gift: fuckable twin daughters.
15.3k words
4.78
21.5k
22

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This vacuous stroker, the second of a three-part story arc, is fiction, so chill. Fuckers are over 18 and shun condoms. Tags: mother-son, mother-daughter, father-daughter, brother-sister, sisters, grandmother, fuckfest, bisexual, pregnancy. If you object, stop reading. Voices and details may be unreliable. Opinions may not be the author's. Read prior chapters first. Comments are demanded. Enjoy!

*****

Stanley Steamer 12: Pam & Talia after Xmas

Daddy's Christmas gift: fuckable twin daughters

*****

**(****

PAM

***(***

The day after Christmas is Boxing Day or Sales Day or Recovery Day. Recovery is what I had in mind after yesterday's orgy at Larry and Sharli's. It was fun -- but once every few months is often enough. Hmmm, the last one was around the equinox and this one was around winter solstice. Coincidence? Or maybe only a reminder that I'm three months pregnant, as are Jeri, Sharli, Aunt Terri, and the other women at that party.

The Christmas orgy ended well, with Stan holding our sun-bleached aunt Terri's tight buns and sliding his cock in and out of her. Her face explored my open thighs; her tongue did wonderful things to my pussy. And then it was time to hug and kiss and say goodbye. I gave my auntie an extra kiss.

Anyway, Jeri had her studio work today and Stan his high-priority data massaging. He still had not revealed his plan for the rest of the holidays.

So it was Recovery Day. Megan suggested another jog session, and the air was not cold, so Mom -- that's Ursula -- and my Megan and I wore only thick moccasins and thin sports bras to run a few rounds on the rough trail. Sports bras, yes, because we did not want our boobs to go saggy.

A few rounds were enough for me although Megan had energy and Ursula could have run for hours. But I called for a break and a dunk. The galvanized tank's clean, warmed water helped with recovery. So did Stan when he came out the kitchen door with a tray of drinks and snacks for the tankside table. He climbed in the water with us for kisses and gropes.

"My plan, after Nikki and Kaylee and I shoot a session tomorrow, is for a week-long bike ride. And no, it won't be uncomfortable. I have these semi-recumbents--"

I heard a car's noise on the rough access track. "I don't recognize that one."

The car was a rental. The ponytailed young blondes who got out looked like sisters, maybe Megan's age. They looked at us, conferred, and walked over.

"Stan Ovshinsky?" asked one. They looked tidy.

"Yes. So what?" He did not seem worried.

"Stanley Kamehameha Ovshinsky?"

"I am likely the one and only."

"Hello, Father," said the other.

Stan stared. We all stared. Then Stan said, "Holy fuck," and sank underwater.

Ursula and I pulled him up quick. He sputtered -- not surprising, having fainted, submerged, and inhaled. I moved to clear water from his lungs but he was conscious and pushed me off.

"Okay, I'm okay, just surprised as fuck." He coughed.

Ursula and I held his shoulders up anyway. Megan glared at the girls. Our nipples were above water level.

"What do you mean, calling him your father?" Megan said. "He's too young--"

"Stanley Kamehameha Ovshinsky is our father," insisted the first. "We know for sure. Our mother--"

"Carole LeMay," Stan interrupted.

"Carole LeMay," the first agreed. "I'm Tanya LeMay and this is my twin sister Talia." Twins? The first, Tanya, looked a little taller. "Do you remember where you were nineteen years ago?"

"I sure do. Damn. But I'll tell you what -- you can stand there and we can talk about the past, present, and future while we in here just dunk and drip. You can hang around out here or inside until we crawl out and maybe get dressed. You can undress and join us in this nice water, and we can talk here until we start to go prunish; then we'll go inside and talk some more. Or you can do whatever else. This is Freedom Hall so take your chances. The only rule is, no fights or outdoor footwear inside the cabin."

Talia walked toward us unbuttoning her blouse. That and her sneakers and jeans went neatly on the bench by the stumpy steps to the tank. Tanya hesitated and then followed suit. Two naked girls joined us in the water, boobs up, on the tank's far side. Nobody spoke.

I thought to defuse the situation but Ursula beat me to it.

"Megan, say hello to our guests."

Megan glared at the girls, at Ursula, at me, and then sighed. She went to them.

"Hello, Tanya. I'm Megan." She kissed her breasts.

"Hello, Talia." My daughter kissed the twin's breasts, too.

"Hello, Megan," they chorused. Each kissed Megan's nearest boob.

The twins moved toward us. Ursula and I met them in the middle.

"Hello Tanya, Talia. I'm Pam -- Megan's mother, Stan's sister." I sucked each.

"Hello. I'm Ursula -- Pam and Stan's mother." She slurped them both.

We were politely boob-sucked in return. The twins stood in front of still half-submerged Stan. Their expressions were not unfriendly. Stan sighed and stood with them.

"Hello, Talia," He licked her nipples. "Hello, Tanya." Hers, too. The girls each nipped one of his nips, giggled, and sat back in the water. They went under and arose, their boobs above water level, like us. They were nearer now.

"What would meeting our father be like? We had many ideas," Tanya said. "We expected all sorts of bad or so-so scenes. But nothing like this!" Talia whispered in her ear. "Well, maybe a little..."

"How old are you guys?" Megan was blunt, and still not happy.

"We're eighteen," Tanya said, "and before you--"

"Eighteen? So am I! And he's my mom's little brother -- he's too young to be my father!"

"--before you say it's impossible, our mom said she seduced a younger kid and had no idea he would be so potent. Just a kid!"

"Anyone want the story?" Stan asked. "We may need more drinks for this. Do you girls drink?"

He started to stand. Ursula pushed his shoulder down and stood, naked, dripping, spectacularly fit and taut.

"If they don't drink, I will. Mocha with tequila?"

Talia nodded. "Please." She watched her naked grandma swing from the tank.

"That's our grandmother?" Tanya asked. "She looks so young! Even younger than our sweet auntie Livia."

"I remember Carole's mom Sveltana," Stan said. "She swam too. How is she? And how is Carole? Last time I saw her was... before you were born. I never knew about you."

Tanya looked at Talia. "We'll tell you after we hear your story."

I looked closer. They were lean -- no, lanky -- with good tits and hips when they stood, and all natural blonde hair. Their faces were sharp, not quite craggy. They looked like blonde, blue-eyed versions of my Megan -- or me.

I said, "Ursula was young and wild when she had me. Stan was only a couple years later. And she's a top athlete, a swimmer. Our mom seems immortal."

"We're all immortal until we die," Ursula said from the kitchen door. "Goodies in just a minute. Nobody drown until then." The door stayed open as her bare back and butt marched inside.

Ursula's tray delivered big cups, a pitcher of hot mocha, a bottle of mezcal tequila, and the batch of peanut-butter cookies I baked before breakfast. She tabled the tray and moved like an otter in the tank.

"Don't worry about dropping crumbs in the water," I said. "It gets filtered."

We all took cookies, cups, and extra splashes of mezcal. Few crumbs dropped.

"Okay, my true confession," Stan said when his cookie was done.

"I started out as a child. No, really. Pam and I were among the few kids on Trilby Island in Puget Sound. The only way there was by boat. We had only one school, with the lower K-6 division and the upper 7-12 division divided by a stone wall. Maybe up to a thousand kids total.

"I had gone to the big kid's side of the wall the year before. Lots of the guys were jocks -- not much else to do on a small island. I ran track but spent most of my time in the school library because I was studious. Well, also because of old National Geographic archives with photos of topless native women.

"I had just hit puberty. It hit hard. I shot up, grew hair and muscles, got this deep voice -- it was like I matured overnight. And here was Carole, a library assistant, a bright blonde senior, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen -- and I saw her every day! It was like living in a dream.

"It got dreamier when she took notice of me, paid attention to me -- and then seduced me. The library had a back closet with a table. A soft blanket thrown across it made it comfortable. And like I said, I was studious. I asked what she wanted and she instructed me. She trained me. I studied hard and well.

"That was from before Easter onwards. But at the end of the school year, she just vanished without a goodbye or a forwarding address. Her family moved away. I never heard from her again. I dreamed of her, but that's all."

Stan poured more mocha and even more mezcal. We would not let him drive anytime soon today.

"She taught me how to listen to women. That's all that saved me in life."

More spiked mocha was poured. Nobody was driving soon.

"Mama told us about you," Tanya said. "She said you were her first and best-ever lover, that you were the only guy who ever listened to her. Of course it helped that you were very young ... and insatiable. She really loved being done the way she liked, over and over. She thought of you as a young animal that she had tamed."

"What we know about you is second-hand," Talia said.

"Mama told us lots," her twin continued. "How quiet it was on Trilby Island, and how she missed that life when her folks found she was pregnant with twins by a guy she wouldn't reveal to them. She was afraid what her daddy would do to him, to you. Her daddy got another job and moved his family far off to Kansas, near an army base. That's where we spent our lives."

She took a breath. "Manhattan is near Topeka and has a university so it's not a cultural wasteland. And there was family there. Mama got a degree in library science while our aunt Livia, uncle Louis, and grandma Sveltana raised us."

"When we weren't raising ourselves," Talia said.

"Father -- Stanley, I mean," Tanya said. "I hate to tell you but Sveltana died a few years ago. I think she knew about you."

"I'm just Stan," he said. "We don't have titles here. And I'm sorry about your grandmother. She was a generous woman. Especially with cookies." He ate another from our stack.

"I'm only Ursula," she said. "I'm nobody's grandma -- but I'm trying to learn."

"And I'm not your auntie Pamela. I'm just Pam," I said.

"I had no idea I had cousins," Megan said.

Tanya went on. "We didn't notice not having a daddy when we were young but it was an itch by the time we reached high school. And our mama... She never married. She dated lots of guys, from the university or the army base, but never stuck with any, and didn't have kids besides us. You ruined her for the rest of mankind! She always seems down, the morning after a date. She isn't the town slut but she's never satisfied, either."

She paused. "How is Mama now? She's pretty. She exercises. She dates. She works. She acts happy. We told her we were coming to see you and she just turned away. We think she's set in her present and wants to forget her past."

"Mama told us your first name but not your last. Then Talia found an old diary and your full name was there. You aren't unknown in databases but finding directions here was hard. Getting a flight on Christmas was hard, too. But this is the time we have. School starts a week after New Year's."

"You're at Kansas State U? You're Aggies?" Ursula asked. "Taking what?"

"General Ed right now because we're first-year," Livia said. "And some music."

"Mama and our aunt Livia insisted we learn to read and play keyboard and guitar," Tanya said.

"I have a few instruments inside," Stan said. "Let's see if we know anything."

"Let's do SOMETHING inside," I said, rising, dripping. "I'll be a prune soon."

"You exercise, don't you?" Talia asked.

"Mom's a back-country paramedic," my Megan said. "Her toned body didn't come from a gym." Megan stood. "And my field botany program in Tucson takes me stomping on lots of wilderness hikes. We work to look beautiful."

Stan stood. My little brother was a pillar of male pulchritude. "It helps that you were born beautiful, hon. Me, I just pick up and drop heavy stuff," he said. His cock was thick but not TOO enlarged. "But yeah, let's head inside. Anyone want more coffee but less tequila, or the other way around?"

I pointed our guests to spare sandals by the tank. We nudists started indoors when another car crunched up the drive. I recognized Jeri's engine noise.

She parked, jumped out, and started stripping.

"Derzu decided to be sick so the studio cut me loose. Is the water still warm?" She ran to the tank and threw herself in.

"Ah, that's just what I need," she said when back above water. "The stink of civilization, it's real." She dunked again, then stood and dripped from sharp ears, dark bush, and rosy nipples. "You guys are quitting already? Got any refreshments left?" She retrieved the emptied tray and followed us inside.

"Hey cuz, you got new girls? Do they sing, too?" Jeri asked.

"Does anyone bother to wear clothes around here?" Tanya asked.

"Only when necessary," Stan said. "Ice storms, FBI raids, recording sessions. Meet our cousin Jeri. She lives here with Pam and me. Jeri, say hello to my alleged daughters."

Jeri stared. "Alleged, my ass. Look at those chins, cheeks, and noses! And good boobs like Pam and Megan, too. Yeah, they're yours. Hello, whoever you are." She kissed Talia's boobs. "You too, cousin," she said before slurping at Tanya.

Seven naked bodies armed with drinks plopped in the greenroom's soft furnishings. Jeri sat in Stan's lap in one chair; Megan was in my lap in the loveseat with Ursula beside us. The twins took the sofa, naked legs almost touching. They looked at us.

"You are all pretty close." Talia said.

"We are family," I said.

"And a growing family, it looks like," Tanya said. "Grandma Ursula, auntie Pam, cousin Megan, cousin Jeri -- you all look pregnant, Ursula just a little, you others a bit more."

"Blame the wild parties," I said. "I'll tell you sometime. But little brother, you were talking about a bike ride." Yes, I changed the subject to something safe.

"Yes, you promised some exercise," Ursula said. "But long distances on a road bike get uncomfortable for amateurs, and mountain biking takes practice."

"The comfort part is taken care of," Stan said. "Our only limits are distance and time. We'll have ten days after my booking tomorrow. I plotted a course out to the Colorado River, up to old Route 66, then back across the central Mohave, most all on pavement. There will be a couple of dry camps but we'll have water in most places and we can carry enough for the dry stretches."

"That sounds impossible," my Megan said. "Hauling water over a distance in comfort? On a bike, with the saddle biting into my crotch and crushing your balls? That does not seem like fun."

"When we've finished our drinks, we can go out to my barn and see how it'll be done. Anyone in a rush?" He stroked Jeri's bare belly like I stroked Megan's. "I thought not. Ursula might fetch us another round if we beg her."

Ursula refilled us. Chatter turned personal. I said very little of my ambulance work. Jeri bitched and bragged of her studio work. Megan talked of desert botany. Ursula mentioned swim meets. Tanya told of growing up in urban Kansas. Stan and Talia listened.

"You don't talk much, Talia," I noted.

"I'm the talker," Tanya said. "She's the thinker. We're twins but not identical so we're not telepathic like Eye-Tees we know. But we do okay. I smatter till she says something smart. Then we don't have to argue. But I can talk a long time without saying anything."

"No arguing now," Megan said. "Our glasses are empty. I'm anxious to see how the sorcerer can finesse the impossible." She climbed off my lap, went to Stan, and tweaked his nose. "Lead the way, Merlin."

We all stood. Stan took Megan's hand and said, "Magic comes pouring down." He led her to the footwear stash behind the kitchen door and stepped into his truck-tire sandals. "See and ye shall believe." He walked outside. We followed to his barn like ducklings. The twins came last.

He key-padded a person-size door. We naked ducklings tracked inside. The twins stopped and gasped. Not at the barn's technical clutter, but the vehicles. Heidi the pearl-bright Karmann Ghia convertible and Angela the plain-looking minivan were not surprising. But they gaped up at spindly Waltzing Matilda.

"These are Stan's steam-buggy toys," Jeri said, channeling a tour-guide. "You have GOT to see Anny's guys in the other barn. But these gals -- Heidi here is the original. She goes super fast. Angela is the latest. She goes super-safe. Tilly back there goes anywhere. And they're all silent and clean."

"Steam buggies?" Tanya asked. "Like noisy, smoky old locomotives?"

"Nope, silent steam, advanced German technology, burn anything, incredible torque, yada yada," Stan said. "ZEE Zero Emission Engines. Them and Heidi thanks to a guy in Stuttgart who owed me, and Angela and Tilly thanks to a guy in Barstow I owe. You'll get to ride if you hang around here."

"Tilly started as a long, narrow Japanese four-by-four pickup," Jeri continued. She knew the lecture by now. "Then Stan's guy in Barstow swapped engines and systems, bent new fenders, and put her on spoked farm-wagon wheels five feet high and four inches wide. She crawls up and over almost anything. He takes her on expeditions to sensitive places for Indian tribal councils. And---"

"And you can say more later. I have something to show you now."

He led us behind a partition I had not noticed before. Behind it were... things.

"So I know this guy in Portland, and he got me a bunch of BikeE touring bikes, semi-recumbents from Oregon, a half-dozen each of regular and long frames."

They looked more like choppers than bikes, but not really. Each 'frame' was a thick metal I-beam with a big rear wheel, and straight handlebars for steering a smaller front wheel on long forks. The seat clipped to the I-beam was like a small beach chair -- wide seat, high back, both of fabric on a tube frame.

"No hunching over handlebars," Stan said. "No back pain or saddle sores. It's like lounging on a chopped hawg motorcycle except YOU are the engine. Thirty gear speeds let you keep a normal cadence on almost any slope. Set the seat on the I-beam to fit your legs to the pedals. That's a lot of why I got these -- they'll fit anyone, especially fast-growing kids."

"And over here..." (he waved at a stack of flat-pack boxes) "...all folded right now, are a half-dozen each of lightweight cargo trailers and kid-toting trailers. A cargo trailer's capacity is a hundred pounds so a bunch of us can easily take gear, food, and water for a few dry days if necessary, which it won't be."

"I've heard of the BikeE," Ursula said. "Some of my competitors swear by them for leg training. Other companies make bikes and trikes powered by arms, not legs, and they swear by those for shoulder strength."

"You snuck these in here nicely," I said.

"Everyone was away. I also scraped a smooth path to the road because the bikes aren't set for dirt now. That's for later. The planned ride is my after-Christmas present. After I make it through tomorrow. And tonight."

"What's tomorrow and tonight?" Talia asked.

"Well, it's like this," Stan said.

**(******

TALIA

*********

"Well, it's like this," our naked father said to his naked audience. We walked naked through his machine-cluttered barn. He spoke of musicians and a performance. I paid attention with half my brain while the other half wondered why walking around naked with new family felt natural.