Star Kissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The hotel manager did as instructed: he waited. He wasn't to investigate any disappearances, just inform the Corporation after the allotted time. There was likely no possibility of Ms. Myers returning. The others never did.

The warnings against investigations were as much for his personal safety, from both the Corporation and the fauna, as for secrecy. Besides, he was a man from a culture where one didn't ask too many questions. You just did as you were told and got paid. The Corporation hired him for that reason.

After the allotted time elapsed, he sent a message, "New production module installed," and gave the date, corresponding with Judy's arrival. He then made sure all records of her arrival were wiped from the guest book, and all trace of her presence from the hotel.

****

Six Grayson months later, new guests arrived; not so much guests as migrant workers. They checked in and spent several days resting. It was a long trip. They assembled and tested the equipment brought with them.

On the third day, satisfied the equipment was in working order, the workers donned their bio-suits and trundled to the harvesting grounds. They attached the pumps to the production modules and left them to harvest the eggs.

"The manager said there's a new one by the south pool," one worker said.

"Oh? Good, more money."

The new module resembled a rough made coral statue, vaguely shaped like a woman, with a certain strong gravidity in her midsection.

The two workers inspected between the thighs, confirming openings for the vaginal slit and rectal passage. Lilthfish swam in and out of the bunghole, carrying out their symbiotic duties with the seastars, keeping the module clean of feces. A faint moan and squirt of cum and eggs confirmed the module was in full production.

"Hook it up. This one looks like a good producer," the worker said.

A soft gasp hissed from the module when the pump was inserted into the slit. Another moan after the seastars were removed from the tits and the suctions attached. The sound of the harvesters drowned out the rest of the moans and grunts.

The harvest was good that season. The eggs and chemicals produced by the modules provided enough base ingredient for ten cubed hectoliters of X-Tend, the most prized longevity drug in the Terran controlled galaxy. The newest module proved especially productive. The workers earned huge bonuses that season.

****

Barry Wilkins looked at himself in the mirror. The diet was working; he'd lost twenty pounds. "No more pudgy," he smiled.

Things were looking up in his personal life. His stocks were through the roof, due to the latest X-Tend shipments. His attorney just informed him the final legal transfers of his ex's assets was complete. "Such an unfortunate disappearance."

His colleagues convinced him to get back on the dating wagon. They hooked him up with a promising redhead. She was pretty, smart, and seemed nice but Barry still exercised caution. I better ask Bill to look into her background. One thing he gave to Judy was she cured him of his naivety. No more gold-digging sluts for this guy.

"Well, better not keep her waiting." Barry dressed and left for his date, pausing briefly to feed his pet seastar before setting out.

The End

12