Steff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack me off and I'll stop," Kevin said in a strange voice from beside her.

Stefannie shook her head no. She couldn't do that; there was no way she would do that! "Come on, Steffy," Brian whispered in her ear. His hot breath made Stefannie shudder softly. "Don't you want to feel what his big dick feels like? We won't tell anyone."

Stefannie swallowed, and without allowing herself to think about what she was doing she reached out with her right hand, slowly wrapped her long fingers around the fat shaft.

The feel of the young man's prick was electrifying! She tightened her grip without thinking about it, then began running her hand up and down his shaft. "You said you'd stop touching me," she said in a shaky voice.

Kevin laughed, and then let go of her nipple. She tried to pull her hand away, but he grabbed her wrist, and pulled her hot, sweaty palm back to his rock hard boner. "You got to jack me off, Aunt Steffy!" he crowed.

Stefannie swallowed, and nodded nervously, than began running her hand up and down the huge shaft again. "You want to jack me off, to, Aunt Steffy?" Brian asked from her other side, and she shook her head. "I guess I get to feel your nipples then, don't I?" he smiled.

He reached up, and began twisting and pulling on the pointy tip of her left breast. "Brian, I didn't say you could do that!" Stefannie moaned softly. She was sitting very straight, with her back arched. Brian didn't even say anything to her protest, just went on toying with her stiff nipple.

Finally, Stefannie reached out with her other hand and flipped the next page. The first page showed the woman still on top of the man; she was bent further over him, and he was sucking on one of the blonde's breasts. The facing page was once again a close-up, but this time the giant dick was shoved all the way in the slick folds of the woman's cunt.

"Ohhnnn, noooo!" Stefannie gasped as Brian suddenly pulled one of her bra cups down. She watched out of slitted eyes as he bent over, and then his mouth was closing around her stiff left nipple. "Noo, Brian, just play with it," she pleaded desperately. Her right hand was still jacking up and down on Kevin's big meat pole, going from the base all the way to the fat knob.

"Ahhnn!" Stefannie gasped as Brian's agile tongue flicked against her nipple. Her slight body shuddered at the feel of the young mans hot mouth on her breast, and she moaned again louder when his teeth captured her nipple, began biting at it playfully. She was barely aware of his hand now cupping and squeezing her other breast strongly.

"Please, Brian," she gasped. "Please, stop this." She knew if she could get Brian to stop, Kevin would be no problem. His teeth found her turgid nipple again, and she let out a long, low moan as he bit down on the sensitive bud gently. "Unnnhhhh, please, I'll - please, just stop!"

He took the magazine, and threw it on the table, then nudged her legs open and stepped between them. His young cock stuck straight out from his body, looking too large for his wiry frame. "Jack me off, Aunt Steffy," he ordered.

Stefannie swallowed, and looked around the room. Her right hand continued sliding up and down Kevin's foot long shaft, and she tried to put out of her mind the thought of what that monster would feel like in her starved pussy.

She reached up slowly with her left hand, and began jacking Brian's cock also, so that both her hands were filled with fat young shafts. The young housewife could not believe what was happening. These were her nephews, and she was giving them both a hand job at the same time!

"Ohh, yeah, that feels great, Aunt Steffy," Brian crowed. She stared up into his face for a moment, and he grinned down at her. 'Why don't you give it a little kiss too, Aunt Steffy? That'd be really nice."

"Don't be absurd, Brian," she said softly, but then she found herself staring back down at his monster cock. He stepped forward a bit more, till his rampant manhood was only six inches from her gasping mouth.

Kevin's hand was on her back then, pressing her forward. She turned her head at the last moment, and then Brian's bulbous, fat cock head was rubbing against her cheek. She felt a smear of precum on her cheek. Kevin's hand was still on her back.

She turned her head slightly, wanting to protest, but then her plump, full lips were pressed against the fat, spongy knob of his dick. Her pink lipstick smeared off on the knob, and Brian had to shut his eyes for a moment. He waited breathlessly, then let out a long moan as he felt her warm breath on his knob.

A moment later, her mouth dropped open further. The steady pressure from Kevin's hand pressed her further forward, till the sexy O of her lips slipped over the fat crown of his penis.

Stefannie pulled her hands away from the angry cocks, and put them against the fronts of Brian's thighs. She somehow managed to hold herself still from the pressure of Kevin's hand at her back.

But then his strong hand was sliding upwards. He grabbed a thick tangle of hair at the back of her head, and then he was pushing forward, till another inch of Brian's fat shaft slipped past her pouting lips and into the warm, wet cave of her mouth.

"There you go, Steffy," she heard one of the young men say - she couldn't tell which.

"Don't you like the feel of that dick in your mouth?"

Stefannie shook her head, and mewled softly deep in her throat as Kevin's hand nudged again, forcing another two inches of the rampant straining meat into her mouth. She could feel every ripple of the rock hard shaft against her tongue and lips, and knew she would be leaving soft smears of lipstick on the shaft.

Stefannie shuddered delicately, and pressed her tongue to the bottom of the young man's shaft as Kevin pulled backwards on her hair. Then he was setting a steady rhythm, moving her head back and forth so that Brian's fat dick was sliding in and out of her mouth.

Her eyes drooped shut, and without thinking about what she was doing, she started sucking softly on the thick meat. "Oh, fuck, yessssss, Aunt Steffy, that's fucking great," she heard Brian's voice hiss. "Ohhhnnnn, fuuuuck!" he screamed, and a moment later he was shooting off in her mouth.

Stefannie swallowed without thought, loving the taste of the young man's cum. She was sucking on the knob as he got off, but as fast as she was swallowing, a small trace of his cum dripped from the corners of her mouth and fell to her heaving tits.

Finally, she sat back on the couch, a dazed expression on her face. Brian was grinning at her, his eyes hard and evil. "I hope your happy now," she spat at him, wiping the cum from her lips.

"For now," he sneered, and turned and walked away.

She sat there trembling as she watched him disappear up the stairs, and then became aware that Kevin was once again rubbing her back. "Come on, aunt Steffy, you aren't going to leave me like this, are you?" Kevin asked from beside her, and then was pulling her over. His lips sealed with hers. As depraved as what she had just done was, she didn't expect the kiss that Kevin gave her. She was so startled, he had his tongue in her mouth before she knew what was happening. What surprised her was that he was a very good kisser. His tongue flicked and teased, engaging and then disengaging her own. Stefannie moaned softly, and opened her mouth wider to the young man's kiss, began kissing him back. He was cupping one of her breasts then - she had forgotten that Brian had taken her bra off.

Stefannie tore her mouth away from his somehow, and stared at him as he cupped and lifted her heavy breast in his big hand.

Stefannie breathed out a long sigh as he gently began to knead her sensitive tit mound. His fingers slipped up the creamy mound until he was pinching and twisting her nipple lightly, then his long, strong fingers would encircle her breast as much as they could, and squeeze the globe while pulling it away from her body.

Stefannie swallowed, and tried to say something, but the young man's hands on her breasts - he was now kneeling between her legs, and caressing and squeezing both of her large, perfect heaving titties - were making it impossible for her to concentrate on anything.

Her nipples flashed fire every time rough fingers or palms rubbed across them, and Stefannie tried in vain to contain the first moan that was ripped from her body.

"There you go, Aunt Steff," Kevin said. "I know what will help even more, this'll be great," he said, and was laying her on her back on the couch. With his left hand, he reached to the table and got a bottle of lotion. Before Stefannie knew what he was going to do, he was squirting lines of the lotion onto her heaving titties. They had sagged to the sides just a touch. She blinked as Kevin climbed on top of her, straddling her. The young man's fat, rock hard cock was pressed against her flat, heaving tummy.

"Raise your arms over your head, Aunt Steff," Kevin said, and as she did as he said he bent over her and gave her another long, deep kiss that had her squirming beneath him. His cock felt huge pressing against the silky soft skin of her tummy, and she could not help wondering what that monster would feel like buried in her, in her throat or her pussy.

He sat up, and stared down at her, his big dick seeming to throb in time with her heart beat. She stretched her arms slightly higher, and arched her back, pushing her big titties out for his inspection.

"Ohnn, fuck!!!" she sighed as he slipped his hands up her ribcage. He ran his hands lightly over her silky soft globes, slowly rubbing the lotion into her heaving, sensitive breasts.

Then he was inching up her body. "What are you going to do?" she asked the young man breathlessly.

"You ever been tittie fucked, Aunt Steff?" He was finally in position. His fat shaft plunked down between her titties and the next thing the gorgeous brunette knew, Kevin's big hands were pushing her swollen knockers inwards, till they were trapping his long shaft in the soft slick cave of her titties.

Kevin began swiveling his hips then, driving his long fat shaft in and out of the warm cave of her cleavage. Stefannie swallowed, and tried to catch her breath. It would have been easier if the whole time the young men was fucking her tits he was not also squeezing and rubbing her firm globes.

Her arms were still raised above her head. She looked up at him, her mouth gasping wide, and then watched in confusion as he raised up off of her, his hands leaving her breasts to brace himself on the arm of the couch.

Stefannie's big knockers wobbled prettily on her fine chest. She watched in a daze as the young man levered himself up, and then his cock was directly above her gasping mouth.

"Mmmnn, no, you aren't going to make me suck that, are you Kevin? Its to big, I don't think I can even get my - MMMFFF, mmmmnnnnnn!!!!!!!!" Stefannie moaned as the young man slowly lowered himself. His fat spongy knob bumped into her full, soft lips, slick still with lipstick, and then he watched as her eyes widened, and then blinked rapidly. His fat cock crown stretched her lips out wider. Stefannie made another noise of protest as her jaws seemed to creek.

But finally his fat cock knob was all the way inside the soft, supple ring of her luscious, moist lips, and into the wet hot depths of her mouth. He felt her tongue against the underside of his cock knob, and sank another inch of the shaft into the woman's helpless mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Steff, suck on my cock like you did with my brothers!" Kevin enthused, and Stefannie followed his orders mindlessly. Her cheeks collapsed around his fat shaft as she began sucking and nursing on the fat shaft.

"Mmmmn, mnn, unhhhhhhnnnmmmm," she moaned as he began moving his hips, fucking five, then six inches of his huge shaft into her mouth. She was shocked to hear the soft slurping sounds she was making. The young man was using her, and she felt like she was about to explode! One of her hands slipped downwards, and then slipped inside the pants and panties that she as wearing. Almost as soon as her fingers found her clit, she exploded in orgasm.

Stefannie's other hand was still resting on Kevin's hip, and when she orgasmed she accidentally pulled down on his trim hip.

"Fuck yeah, Steff!" he cried, and sank his cock all the way into her throat this time. Stefannie grunted, but she was barely aware of what was happening. Her lithe body flopped under the young mans, and with dismay she realized she was not even gagging as he fucked his fat penis all the way down her throat with each thrust. In fact, she was timing her breathing around his thrusts.

Then, with a wordless roar, he pulled back till just the knob was in her mouth. Before Stefannie could do anything she felt his fat knob spitting what felt like a gallon of cum into her frantically sucking mouth. His body jerked, forcing his staff in and out of her hungry mouth, and then it popped out of her mouth and he was shooting a long line of jizz onto her fine throat and collar bones, and then another onto her still lotion slick titties.

"Uhn, uhn,' oh fuck, that was great Steff." Kevin grinned at her, and then just turned and walked away.

Stefannie laid on the couch staring after him, her breathing still catching in her chest. The glow from her body was tempered only by the taste of cum and shame in her mouth.

BREAK

It seemed like a dream the next morning; she would not believe she was such a slut. She slipped on her panties, and then pulled on a loose sundress, which buttoned up the front.

She walked down to the kitchen on wooden legs, determined to act as normal as possible. Both of the young men were already in the kitchen, and they turned to look at her with hungry eyes. Both of them were dressed in shorts, their young muscles ridged and hard.

"Um, young men, look, I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday," she began, but then Brian was walking towards her.

"You mean the way you sucked us off, Aunt Steffy?"

Stefannie looked sharply at Brian, then dropped her eyes from his. "Brian, it won't do any good to have you talk to me that way," she replied as primly as she could. She wished she had put on a bra, but it was to late now. Even though the dress was loose, it clung to the lush curves of her body. Brian stepped closer to her, and though he was inches shorter than Kevin, he still towered over her.

He gripped her arm, and led her to the kitchen table. "Brian, let go of me, please."

"I've been thinking about yesterday to, Aunt Steffy," he said, not letting go of her arm. She tugged softly, but his grip was iron. "You know, we were awfully selfish. We didn't even make sure you had an orgasm."

Stefannie stared up at her young nephew, not believing her ears. What was he saying? Then his hand was sliding from arm, till he was cupping her round taut asscheek in his hand. He squeezed the moon of her buttock hard, and Stefannie thought her knees were going to buckle. She watched with dazed eyes as Kevin reached up and casually cupped one of her breasts.

"You've got great tits, Aunt Steffy," Kevin said. He couldn't believe how nice her breast felt, even through the thin dress. He squeezed the globe softly, then a bit harder, and watched her eyes roll back in her head. Stefannie reached out, and laid a hand on his bare chest. A spark seemed to shoot through her at the feel of his warm skin beneath her hand, and she shuddered from the feel of Kevin mauling her firm tit, and Brian lifting and squeezing her muscular ass.

"Ohhnnn, god, please, guys, please, don't do this!" Stefannie pleaded, and then sobbed as Kevin reached out with eager fingers and began unfastening the buttons of her dress.

Before Stefannie realized what was happening, they were peeling the dress off of her shoulders, throwing the garment to the floor. She stood between the young men, trembling, dressed in nothing but her shoes and a pair of skimpy panties. Brian slipped behind her, pulled her curvy body back against his by her lush hips. "Ohhhhhhhnnnn, nooooo, no, oh, that feels so big!" Stefannie moaned as Brian's cock ground into her soft ass. Kevin once again reached up with both hands, pushing her breasts together, then roughly caressing them, pinching her nipples and squeezing large handfuls of the big mounds.

Stefannie shook her head, tried to think of something to say as Kevin mauled her firm, sensitive breasts. Every time his thumbs would brush her nipples, she gasped and moaned softly.

The young men pulled away suddenly, and were moving her to the kitchen table. Before she realized what they had in mind, they were seating her on the table. Brian stepped between her legs, and reached up with both hands to cup and squeeze her breasts.

He was very gentle with her - that surprised Stefannie, but it didn't help her any. She knew that her pussy was already juicing, and she stared down at his hands as he trailed his fingers over her stiff, plump nipples. Then he was bending forward, kissing her hotly.

Stefannie moaned as his thick tongue wormed its way into her mouth, but she could not resist the urge to suck on the young man's tongue, and kiss him back, twining her own tongue about his as his magical hands made her gasp and moan into his mouth.

Then his hot mouth was sliding down her fine neck, kissing and sucking as it went. "Ohhhnnn, please, Brian, this is wrong," she protested softly. She was leaning back on her hands now, her back, arched, her big, firms breasts pushed out for the young man as he began squeezing them harder.

Stefannie watched out of slitted eyes as he lifted her right breast up and sucked her turgid nipple into his hot mouth. "Ohhhhhhh, fuck, noooooo, Brian, please!!!" she panted. She wished then that she hated having her ample breasts played with, but it did no good. The young man's hands and mouth were making her head spin.

A sense of panic rushed through her when she felt his other hand slipping down her heaving belly. She tried to close her thighs, but he was standing between them, so she found herself gripping his hips with her muscular legs.

Then his hand was rubbing her pussy through the thin silk panties she was wearing. He drew them to one side, and slowly slipped his middle finger into the wet, hot depths of her pussy.

"Nooo, please, Brian, please, don't touch me there, just . . . oh, god, just play with my titties, please!"

"But I want to suck your pussy, Aunt Steffy," he said, taking his mouth away from her heaving bosom. Her nipple glistened with his spit, and his finger sliding in and out of her cunt made her head swim. Then he bent back down, began kissing down her belly, his head trailing fire on her silken skin, his finger - no, two fingers now, Stefannie realized dimly, making it impossible for her to breathe.

Kevin was watching with wide eyes, his fat cock in his hand, as Stefannie collapsed back on the table. Then Brian's head dipped all the way between her thighs. He pulled his fingers out of her tight pussy. Stefannie breathed a deep sigh of relief, and then moaned again when she felt the lad drawing her panties to one side, exposing her wide-open sex to him. She levered herself up on elbows, and said in a shaky, trembling voice, "Brian, please, I . . . . OOOooooooohhhhnnnnnnnnnn, fuck! Ohhnnn, what are you dooooing to me?" she gasped as his tongue pushed into the wet folds of her vagina.

It felt like a bolt of lightning as the young man began eating her out, nibbling on the lips of her cunt, and then spearing his tongue into the depths of her. Stefannie did not think it could get any better. She was leaning back on the table again, Kevin now playing with her breasts.

Then Brian licked upward, lathed his tongue over his Aunt's distended clitoris.