Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Lit reader enjoys my story, and shares her life with me.
7.4k words
4.52
52.1k
36

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a result of an e-mail thread that I carried on with a young lady that responded to my previous story about Sammi. She sent me an e-mail that said:

"Hello!

I REALLY enjoyed your story!

Write me back if you want to.

S."

So I did. What followed was a rather incredible exchange of e-mails. I've contrived a scenario around this that puts us all in the same location, and it may or may not be very believable, but the e-mail exchanges in this story are pretty much as they occurred. I've had to edit a lot of it, and combined a number of short and disjointed e-mails into paragraphs that hopefully make more sense. Unfortunately, at the end of this, due to circumstances I'll not detail, we became disconnected. So Stephanie, if you read this and enjoy it, send me a note. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, and all sexual activities are consensual.

+++++++++++++++++

So, I walked in to the Starbucks that's on the way from my office to the car park. It was a pretty hot day, sun beating down, temperature in low 90's, and the vision of a nice iced coffee had been dancing in my head for the past couple of hours. It was later in the afternoon, not quite quitting time for most people, around 3:30, so there weren't that many people around. I got my coffee, sat down in a nice soft arm chair with a view of most of the interior of the shop, pulled out my iPad and set about to scan some of the latest news.

About 15 minutes went by, and the door swings open, and I heard a chorus of chatter, laughter, giggling, and general frivolity. A group of, it looks like, five girls bounced into the room. It was hot outside, so they were dressed in shorts, t-shirts, a couple of them had short sundress types of things on. They were young, late teens, one or two might be just twenty or so. At my age I am terribly bad at judging ages. They slide towards the coffee bar, and order their drinks, and I return to reading the latest news on Hurricane Isaac approaching NOLA.

A couple of minutes later, the girls come back, more or less one at time, and park themselves on a couple of chairs and a large sofa type thing against the wall directly opposite me. I noticed one girl particularly, she was quite petite, but very pretty, medium length dark hair, kind of a Natalie Portman look. A couple of the others were quite cute as well, some long hair, a blond in the group, she's had quite large boobs. The dark haired one sat down facing me directly, the other two on the sofa were partially blocked from view by the girls sitting in the chairs with their backs to me.

I must have been staring a little too long, because all of a sudden, I realized that she was looking straight back at me. I caught myself and looked back down at the iPad, and kept reading, a little embarrassed at being caught ogling this cute young thing. I am easily old enough to be her father.

Over the next five minutes or so, whenever I glanced up she was looking at me, or she saw me looking and immediately looked back towards me. It was getting a little ridiculous actually, sort playing tag or hide and seek. The next time I looked at her, she was leaning forward, and seemed to be listening to what one of her friends was saying, and as she did so, her legs moved apart a bit, and I could see a couple of things. A flash of white panties, and a hint of cleavage down the front of her sundress. Then she looked directly at me and she smiled a quick little grin. She had to know what she is doing.

Then, I figured I need to get a closer look at this group, so got up and walked towards them on my way to the coffee bar. I got myself another iced coffee, I needed to hang around a little longer and enjoy the sights that had been presented to me. As I walked back past them to my chair, I coudn't help but glance down, and she'd leaned forward a bit more and I could clearly see her nice white bra, medium sized boobs, showing a good part of the tops, cute, but nothing overly unusual. I got away lucky, I thought, because she did't look up and catch me. But not so lucky, because as I glanced away, the blonde with the bigger boobs was looking directly at me. She knew exactly what I was looking at.

I just continued on and sat back in my chair, picking up the iPad, somewhat embarrassed. As I got seated, looking back at them, the blonde is looking at me, then turned, and leaned towards the dark haired girl and said something to her in hushed tones. The dark haired girl, then looked at me, spread her legs a little bit more and I can see her say the words, "I know." The girls had their heads together and were whispering, then the blonde looked over her shoulder and kind of tilts her head a little to the right. Then she pulled the dark haired girl close to her by putting her hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear. The dark haired girl shook her head "NO." The blond then said something that I couldn't hear or see. The dark haired girl got up, walked past me without evening glancing down and went into the ladies room. Fifteen seconds went by and she came back out and went back to her seat. She leaned forward to the blonde, and put something in her hand, and then looked straight at me. She parted her legs a little, and I couldn't really see anything, other than there is no longer the flash of white. Then all of a sudden, they all grabbed their empty cups, their backpacks, and got up to leave. They all walked past me, with the dark haired girl looking at me again, with really no expression on her face. She walked past me and I noticed the lovely sway of her hips, and the very faint jiggle and vibration of those beautiful ass cheeks. As she approached the door, the afternoon sunlight shone through her sundress, and I clearly saw between her legs as she walked, and it was pretty obvious that there are no undergarments there. Right behind her, the blonde was walking, and dangling from her left hand middle finger was a pair of skimpy little white thong panties. I sat there, stunned, in disbelief. These girls were playing games with me, and doing everything on purpose. I quickly finished up my coffee, and stepped outside, just in time to see them turn the corner and disappear.

They looked like locals., There was a community college nearby, and they were about the right age to be freshmen or sophomores, summer classes were on, plus there were a lot of shops and restaurants in the areas, so maybe some of them were working in the area. They were clearly good friends, and having a very good time.

So, over the next several days, I made a point of stopping by Starbucks at about the same time each day, but they didn't show. I thought that may they had a regular routine and would do the same drill some other day. Well, it didn't happen until exactly a week later, on Thursday. This time, though, they were there ahead of me, already sitting and talking up a storm, and laughing and giggling excitedly. I went in, got my iced coffee, and sat in the same chair as last time, and pulled out my iPad,, but closely watching the girls. The dark haired cutie noticed me immediately, blushed a little, and looked down. The blonde immediately turned around to look at me and smiled. She leaned towards the dark haired girl and whispered something to her, but in return she shook her head no. Now the girl on her left leaned over and said something else. Slowly she undid two buttons of her shirt. I hadn't noticed it before but it was fairly sturdy, not translucent or see through, hiding what was underneath. As the two buttons were released, she sat up, and the two halves of the shirt separated enough to see the sides of two very pretty breasts. She was not wearing a bra, and the view was not extreme, but certainly tantalizing. Promises of a beautiful, firm, medium sized pair of boobs were definitely hinted at.

Then she looked directly at me again, no smile just a plain expression, and looking right into my eyes, and undid one more. Now her shirt was open to well below her boobs, and I could see the undersides. I looked down, grabbed my coffee, had a couple of sips before looking up again. Now the other girl on her left was whispering in her ear, and had her right hand on the dark haired girl's thigh. It was then that I noticed she was wearing quite short shorts, white in color, and made of the stretchy kind of yoga pants material. The dark haired girl shook her head no, but the other gave her thigh a squeeze, and stroked it every so slightly and mouthed, "Yes you can." After about five seconds of hesitation, the dark haired girl got up and walked past me to the restrooms at the back of the shop. As I glanced to my right as she passed, the two globes of her beautiful butt went by me, and I could see through the fabric of her shorts that she was wearing a sort of half thong. Lots of ass cheeks exposed, but a visible strip of white up the middle to the T-top. This time there was quite a long delay, maybe two to three minutes before she came out. As she walked towards me, I noticed that she'd done up one button on her shirt. She slowed down and held out her hand in a fist, palm down. She then said, "I'm supposed to give you these." I held out my hand and she covered mine with hers, opening it, releasing the contents of her hand, then quickly walked back to the other girls. They were all giggling and whispering amongst themselves, and a couple of them glanced over at me.

I opened my hand and there was a crumpled up white thong, and a small slip of paper that said, "Talk to Me, StephanieJD@mail.com." I put the fabric on my lap, and spread it open, and noticed that the crotch area was clearly quite damp. I quickly folded it up, and put it in my pocket, and then looked at the paper again. Nothing else on the other side, just the note and the e-mail address. I looked up just as the group of girls was filing past me on the way out, and as the little dark haired girl passed me, it was clear that the panties were no longer there. The shadow of the crack of her bum was clearly visible. And just like that they were out the door and gone. I just sat there for a couple of minutes, frankly somewhat stunned at the events.

I finished my coffee, wondering what exactly had just transpired, and who these girls were, particularly the dark haired one. I got up, and left the coffee shop, walked over to my car and drove home. My curiosity was at a peak, so I quickly got on my laptop, and got into my g-mail account, and sent the following to StephanieJD:

"Stephanie, That was quite the performance, what's going on? What do you want to talk about?"

I had no idea when I'd get a response back, so left my computer, on, and proceeded to get on with my evening. A cold beer, heated up some leftovers, watched the news and some evening television.

About 9:30, my phone chimed to let me know that I'd gotten new mail.

I went over to my laptop, woke it up, opened up my several e-mail accounts, and saw I had a new gmail message

There was an e-mail from Stephanie:

"Hi. I need to explain a little bit about what happened today, and I think I might need your help a little bit. Are you OK with that?"

I responded:

"Sure, I'm willing to listen to anything you have to tell me, and if there is something I can help with, just ask, I'll do what I can."

A couple of minutes go by and then a message "Are you on now?"

"Yes."

"I'm Stephanie, who are you?"

"Gene."

"Hi, Gene. I'm not sure how to say this, but I need to try and explain what I did today. I've always been attracted to older men. Friends of my daddy's, guys I've seen at school, people I meet at work. I think I'm really shy, but I get this kick out showing parts of my body, and teasing guys. Today, I'm scared that I went too far. It scared me but excited me too, and I'm not sure I want to keep on doing this. My friends teased me into undoing my buttons and taking off my undies and giving them to you. It was kind of a dare, but now that you know where we hang out, I'm not sure I want to go back there. I think I'd be too embarrassed. Why were you there today, were you waiting for us?"

"I stop by once in a while on my way home, and yes I was hopeful you'd show up, but I've got to say last week was interesting, and I did go back a few times hoping to see you all. Today was very surprising, and quite a kick for me too. I don't often get young women flashing me like that. Do you do this a lot?"

"Our gang is a bit of a club. We've known each other forever, and are REALLY good friends. Lately we've gotten into daring each other to do things. Thursdays are my day, others have other days. They know I like to show off, so they dare me to do things like that. I've done it by accident before, but on a dare, today was only my third time."

"So are you nervous, scared, shy? Why are you telling me this?"

"Yeah, all of those. I just want to know that you won't do anything bad if you see me again. It really excited me to show off to you, but I'm worried."

"Look, Stephanie. I wouldn't do anything to hurt, harm, or make you scared. If you want to play games like that its fine with me. If you want to play games like that with me, I'm flattered. Honestly, I'd love to see more."

"OK, I'll think about it."

"You said Thursdays are your day. That means the others have other days? What do they do?"

"Lots of other things. Hey gotta go, many things to do before bed time. TTYL"

"Bye, Later."

So that was it. The first encounter, and not at all sure what to make of this. Just a little unusual that a 19-20 year old wants to play peek-a-boo with me, but if it's something that she wants to do and she gets a kick out of it, who am I to say no???

So, I put together a good night note to Stephanie, telling her she could talk to me or ask questions, or ask advice, and I'd not do anything to harm her, and yes that I'd like to see more of her, and would like to keep talking. I sent it, shut down my computer, and tried real hard to get to sleep which wasn't easy as my heart was pounding.

++++++++++++++++++

The next day at the office went by slowly. I glanced at my phone every half hour or so to see if gmail had anything for me, but nothing. It was a waste of time anyway, since it pings when new mail comes in. Then about 1:30 in the afternoon, it chirps. I open my iPhone and get my mail, and it is from Steph:

"Hey Gene, smiley day? Thanks for talking last night, I feel a lot better, and thanks for the good night note, you're sweet. Tell me what you think of this thing I have about showing my body off? You think its weird? You think I'm strange? How did you feel when you saw me? How much trouble can I get into doing this?"

Well, she was trusting me to confide in me, she wanted my opinion, she seemed a little scared, uncertain and vulnerable. It would be far too cruel to take advantage of someone this young, and at least so far appearing to be quite innocent.

So I replied on my phone "Hey, thanks, no problem, glad you're feeling OK about this. Look, I really don't mind, in fact, I would really like to see more of you, whatever you're comfortable with, in person, or if you don't want to do that, we can just talk about things, or you can flash me by sending me photos or telling me stories or your fantasies. I don't think you're weird, but that you like flashing and teasing is interesting and exciting to me. About how I felt. Well, first just plain surprised, and mostly because it's something that's never happened to me before. Second. I guess somewhat excited, because anytime a woman is teasing a man, particularly the way you did, it does get certain emotional and physical things stirring. Don't think you can get into trouble unless you make it too obvious, or someone decides to approach you when you're doing your thing there. Look, if you like being an exhibitionist, you can do it with me, and not worry about other strangers seeing, you unless that is something that you think you need to do. I wouldn't have to see you in person, we could do it like this, and there is no way I can easily find you, you are quite safe. It's possible we could run into each other, but it would be in public and I wouldn't indicate I know you." Took a while on the phone, but couldn't use my work computer for this type of stuff.

I then sent another quick message "Tell me about yourself and your friends, Got to go! Tonight???– Gene"

That afternoon, it was a Friday, so wasn't sure what would happen, but popped into Starbucks, had a coffee, didn't see anyone I knew, so went home.

+++++++++++++++++++

That evening was Friday, so was hoping to hear from Stephanie, but reality says, that a 19 year old is not going to spend the evening in front of her computer texting with an old fart, so the evening went by with no dings from gmail. I had fitful sleep, and woke eight-ish, checked my phone and nothing.

Went about my Saturday, workout, yard work, shopping, car repairs, and before I knew is it was evening. Grilled some steaks, drank the better part of a bottle of Cab. It was pushing 10 when my phone chimed.

Looked at gmail and there she was.

Went to the laptop and opened mail, and there was:

"Hey there – you on?"

"Yes, been waiting for you."

"Cute. Sorry wasn't on last night. I don't do e-mails all the time, phone doesn't do that so have to wait until I'm alone. Still living at home, and have to be a bit careful, mommy and daddy wouldn't like this."

"That's OK. So, tell me, I've been wondering all day how you felt on Thursday when you were teasing me."

"Oh, wow – I was so nervous, almost shaking, but I was just looking at you, and you were so calm, and I wanted to see if I could get some sign, so I undid the buttons and leaned forward. I almost always wear a bra, my titties kind of stick out a bit, so because I didn't, I had to wear a heavier shirt. Hope you didn't mind. My titties are kind of small, so I tried to make them look bigger. Did you notice, did it do anything to you??

"Oh, yes. I noticed. And that made me interested, I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

"Ooohhh!! That really makes me tingle when I know that I can do that to a guy."

"Well, yes you did. No bra?, why?"

"That was part of the dare."

"What about the panties?"

"Oh, that scared the crap out of me. Those shorts are from the gym for exercises, so they are way too thin, but that was part of the dare. What did you see and how did you feel. Did it get you excited?"

"Yes that too. I could see your thong when you went by, then I could see it was gone when you went back. I could see really clearly that there was nothing under your shorts."

"Excite you?"

"Absolutely."

"You get hard?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Only a little?"

"At my age, a little is good."

"Cool."

"Did it excite you too?"

"Oh, yeah. That night I rubbed myself a couple of times to get rid of all the tingling."

"You masturbated?"

"Yes, silly, I do it a lot – actually I rubbed myself pretty hard in the bathroom when I took of my panties to give you."

"Your friends dared you to do that? They know you like to show off and that it turns you on?"

"Yeah, they told me to be sure the panties were damp. It's one of the games we play. We do a lot of stuff together."

"Like what kind of stuff?"

"Well, we sunbathed nude in my backyard a few times. We do makeup together, get together and watch movies, lots of stuff."

"When you say you do lots of stuff, can you tell me about some of them?"

"Oh, I don't know, it's not much, just some touching and feeling good?"

"You mean you masturbate together?"

"Ya, and sometimes each other – its really better that way sometimes."

"You masturbate the others to orgasm?"

"Not always, but sometimes someone feels tingly and squirmy, and one of us helps them out."

"Can you tell me about one?"

"OK – we were all watching a movie in the basement of my house, and it was kind of a romantic chick flick type of thing and Kelly – she's the one with long brown hair – she was laying beside me, and she whispered in my ear to help her please, and took my hand and slowly slipped inside her shorts. I knew exactly what she wanted so I slipped it farther down and rubber on her lips. I'll tell you more, but I need to know what you call the girl parts down there, we've got our own names for them, but what do you say?"

12