Stepmom Mistress

Story Info
"Cinderella" type story with the stepmom having wed the mom.
1.3k words
2.45
15k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers

Stepmom Mistress.

A Short Story to aid in Sounding out the nature of "Mistress Moms".

By James Carmody.

Summary: A Short Story of part of how Rebekah Danvers and her wife, Milana Danvers, manipulate and enslave Tina, Milana's daughter.

Moral: The need for solid moral law is intrinsic to true legal freedom in and of itself.

Genre(s): Romance, Crime.

Rating: R, due to nature of the relationship.

POV: Rebekah's (the evil stepmom.)

Tags: Evil Stepmom, Lesbian Stepmom, fake marriage, and the like, as well as slavery and scandal and child abuse. Favoritism as well, and injustice. Generally horrible behavior.

Chapter #1: "Training our slave-Daughter."

Author's Notes Beginning Chapter 1.): This story is from Rebekah's point of view; this is also a bit of a fantasy story, as she works as a corrections officer in a mystical prison at that. Now know this: their behavior is not okay, nor is it intended to be seen as okay. This is from a villainess's perspective, so it will be dark.

Chapter Summary: This scene is in their living room, a lot of this is domestic, but there is a real demonic darkness to their choices to be aware of. And it is to be seen as evil conduct- so we are taking a look at really messed up things and pretty insane individuals in this; so be warned: these people are pretty cuckoo as you are going to see.

There I was, seated on Tina's chest and upper stomach, with my wife, Milana, seated right up close to me. So close, in fact, that it appeared that we could be seated on one-another's laps. I was wearing my Juniors short hot pants, a workout bra, and my black skin glistened in sweat from working out. Milana, my wife, herself was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and we had our nearer hands held with our fingers intertwined. Our other hands, my right and Milana's left, were resting our palms on each her wife's nearer thigh. Milana's hair was in a pixy-style haircut, and my dark hair was in a braided bun near the base of my skull; as we sat on Tina, my stepdaughter by marriage with Milana. Our legs were over her right side as she was laying on the couch while we watched a lesbian romance film, tenderly kissing periodically between the two of us as we sat on her, side-by-side. Milana's my Korean wife, and I am of apparently central African Ancestry. I am also taller than her.

I felt kisses on the outside of my right hip, as Milana had told Tina to show Tina's stepmom how much she appreciates having me sit on her, and we laughed at her a bit, intending on breaking her down and eroding her morals in the process of this enslavement and plot to ensure that she not endanger our community's safety or reputation by revealing what her mom and her mom's wife get into with eachother. But we also like to make love in her bedroom, in her bed at that.

To Be Continued... And yes, more will be coming; there is a reason their conduct is so outlandishly evil; and it is NOT to incite erotic thoughts at all, but to condemn them.

Chapter #2.): "Taking over our slave's life. (Part 1)"

Chapter #1.): Author's Notes: Yes, expect the moms to be self-centered and to use their daughter in this- not for entertainment, that's incidental, regarding the fans of this work and the readers thereof, but rather to show their relationship as messed up.

Chapter Summary: This chapter's time will be revealed in the backstory, and it, like the first chapter, is from Rebekah's point-of-view; and it will involve some degree of weirdness at best, as well as both Rebekah and Milana emotionally mistreating their daughter, Tina, to "groom" her into her new role as their slave- mostly the two of them engage in mind-games in dealing with her to manipulate her into her new role as a lesbian sex-slave to Tina's future wife, as well as her moms.

I remembered while we watched the lesbian romance movie while seated side-by-side on Tina how this situation began today. Tina had been at High School, for despite her nineteen years, she wasn't even a Jr in High School at the present time. I was on a vacation day from my job at a mystical prison as a guard; and walked up to my wife, Milana, and started to kiss her neck and peck her on the lips; to which she reciprocated quite willingly. We were making out, and we discussed the idea of making love in Tina's bed; excuse me... our new bedroom, not hers anymore. I had used at least some of my paychecks to fund purchasing a device that would be best described as a "strap-on", and I really wanted to make love to my wife as her wife in her daughter's bed. That idea sounded like fun to me.

Now I'm very physical in my sports, I like "fighting sports" as the type of sports I enjoy; these physical contests are fun for me; and I know that Milana likes to dance, I've gone to her performances, and I really do enjoy going to those kinds of performances- as she's told me she likes to go to my sparring matches... we really do love eachother, and will fight for oneanother every single time, never will we fight eachother, but we will fight side-by-side every single time either of us has a problem. She's the love of my life, and has been since I met her!

Well, I pitched the idea of us making love in Tina's bedroom, our new bed in Tina's ex-bedroom to be exact, and once I explained to her what I had in mind, she went right along with it; we walked up the stairs, hand-in-hand into her daughter's former bedroom, and took off oneanother's clothes; interspersing this with us kissing eachother all the while, right on the lips. Good golly I think I'm addicted to Milana's lips! she's both cute and fun to hang out with, and I really do love her! I might even be addicted to Milana's body, and I suspect that she's addicted to my body; we do like cuddling in Tina's bed at that; that much I do know. I also know and thoroughly enjoy the reality that we literally cannot keep our hands off eachother; she *is* a lot of fun too!

As it happened, and back to the story; my wife, Milana, fastened the harness I had bought and brought out of a drawer and held up to her, and asked her to aid me in attaching to my hips, onto my form. We were completely unclothed at the time, and she was on her knees as she tightened the straps around my waste and thighs. When she was done, I grabbed her face and passionately kissed her lips as a thank-you for the assistance, and we got into Tina's bed, or more accurately her former bed, as we owned her we owned everything she owned! I laid on my back, and Milana climbed onto me and laid on me. We were covered by the sheet, and I grabbed Milana's face as she hugged me to her and I kissed her firmly on her beautiful lips. I knew it wasn't going to be long before Tina got home and I wanted her to run across her moms making love in her bed, to be exact: making love nude in her bed. The intent was for us to give her a firmer introduction to lesbian love-making between her moms and her place as a slave-girl to her family all the while.

Well, Tina was clearly coming home; I heard the door handle turn and heard her call out, and we smiled to eachother that our trap was clearly working out...

To Be Continued... More is definitely coming; I decided to take my time and work on the drama and story building for this small story in the "Mistress Mommies" series/collection of works I am working on at the present time. Don't worry, I am deliberately taking my time with regard to this, and breaking it down into chapters.

Nurek
Nurek
18 Followers