Steve and the Widow Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve laid her on the bed with covers already turned down and spread her legs. Moving in between them, he noticed, "Oh ho, my classy little lady is ready for action. No panties and pussy ready for some cock. Well, ol' Steve is gonna make even it more ready." With that, he began working her pussy with his tongue and fingers. Laura's body writhed with pleasure. She moaned and squealed "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohh, that feels sooo good." He rose to his hands and knees and crawled over her and stopped when there eyes were even with each other. She drew her legs up toward her chest and whispered, "That was fantastic. Do it to me slow tonight. Take your time, slow and easy..." He grabbed a pillow, doubled it and shoved it under her hips for maximum penetration. Then he slowly pushed his cock into her. Withdrawing to where only his cock's head was in her, he then slowly pushed it back in. The lovers went into a synchronized, almost ritualistic movements. Her orgasm came as if she were floating in a pool with waves flowing over her body, "Ohh yesss Steve, yess, yes."

With his upper body supported by his left elbow, his left hand in her hair, he maintained a firm grip on her left breast with his right hand. As he began to go off, he pushed himself into her balls deep and held it there. He moaned, then whispered in her ear, "Oh Laura, that feels sooo good." Continuing to move her hips in a ritualistic manner, she whispered in his ear, "Oh yes Steve, you make me feel so good." As they both climaxed she said, "I love you Steve, I really do."

Laura loved Steve and Steve loved Laura. In there own way, they both loved Julie. In her own way, Julie loved them both.

12