Steve's First Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally get it all licked up and get up and look at myself in the mirror. I wash out my mouth and wipe the piss off my face. My makeup has run all over my face and the pink lipstick I had on is smeared around my lips. I look like such a whore. I get down and crawl back into the living room and stop at his feet. 'Thank you Sir for letting me drink your piss.'

I've decided to buy you Stevie. You do come with a thirty day money back guarantee after all. Right now, I find you pathetic and totally disgusting. You will wear panties to work from now on and first thing you will do in the mornings is come in and give me a blow job. We will discuss the changes in your work responsibilities Monday when you finish blowing me. You will now refer to me as Master anytime we are alone and other times when I think it's appropriate. Now kiss my shoes and thank me.

I bend over and kiss each of his shoes. 'Thank you Master.'

He leaves and I just stay on my knees and think about what I have become. After a while, I go shower, get dressed, bag up the feminine clothes and go home. I go through the pictures I took of myself and send him the one I like best and tell him that I think Mr. Manning wants to buy me. I barely sleep not being able to put what happened out of my mind. Having to act really gay in front of my coworkers and clients that come to the office will be so humiliating.

I get up shower and start to get ready for work and remember him telling me I have to wear panties. I have a pair of pink panties Daddy brought over for me and slip them on. Then I finish getting dressed putting on one of my suits. As I'm riding the elevator up to his office, I'm so nervous that I can barely stand still. I walk into the office and to my cubicle but my desk is gone. I look around and see it sitting in front of Mr. Manning's office. A name plate is on the desk and I wince as I see Stevie in the name plate. I go sit down and can see the other two guys watching me. I put my stuff away and knock on Mr. Manning's door.

'Come in,' I hear and I go into his office shutting the door behind me. 'Hello Stevie, did you get a good night's sleep? I know I did.'

'Not really Sir, I'm very nervous about all this.'

'How did I tell you I expected you to act when at work Stevie?'

'I'm supposed to act like I'm gay Sir.'

'Are you doing that?'

'No Sir, I'm sorry.'

'Take your jacket and tie off. No more suits for you at work. You will go buy some new long sleeved shirts. They will be in pastel colors, pink, yellow, green, baby blue and in a more feminine type of material.'

'Yes Sir,' I answer knowing what kind of shirts he is talking about.

'You can get them when you are out buying your panties. I expect to see very sexy panties on you Stevie,' he tells me as he gets up and goes and sits in one of the straight chairs in front of his desk. 'Now, take your slacks down and get over my knees. You didn't behave as you were told so you will be punished.'

Oh god. I can't believe he is going to spank me here. I know the others can't help but hear it but after taking my jacket and tie off, I unfasten my slacks and push them down below my ass and go over and lay across his lap.

'What pretty pink panties sissyboy,' he says as he grabs them and pulls them up hard pulling the material into my ass crack exposing my ass cheeks. Then he spanks me. It was really hard but lasted long enough my ass felt on fire before he finished. I wasn't crying out loud but tears were running down my cheeks. 'Maybe now you will behave like the fag boy you are. Now get off my lap and suck my cock.'

I get down between his legs and take his slacks down and suck his cock. It's much like the blow job I gave him last night but when he came he came in my mouth. I didn't swallow his cum and he pushed me away.

'Show me the cum faggot.' I open my mouth and show him my mouthful of his cum. 'You don't swallow without permission boy, now go ahead.'

I swallow his big load and just stay on my knees as he gets up, fastens his slacks and goes back to his desk chair.

'You will no longer be doing legal briefs or research. You will answer the phone, make copies and do other duties that will be your responsibility as my personal secretary. You will receive a twenty percent raise but you will not share that information with anyone. You will need to the extra money for the clothes I will expect you to buy. You will also travel with me when I go out of town. Do you understand Stevie?'

'Yes Sir,' I answer wiping the tears from my face.

'Good, also go buy yourself some tighter fitting slacks. You have such a nice ass, you need men to see it. It will be good for business. Don't forget again, you are gay, walk like it, talk like it and act like it or the spankings will get worse. Now get dressed and go out to your desk and be a good little boy for your Master.'

I get up and fasten my slacks, grab my jacket and tie and go back to my desk. I see both the other guys looking at me and whispering back and forth. Finally, Brad comes over and asks me what's going on.

I answer trying to sound gay, 'Mr. Manning wants me to be his personal secretary. I will answer the phones now and not do any of the legal paperwork anymore,' I tell him, so embarrassed as I see him just stare at me for a few seconds and then walks away and goes over to Chris and starts talking to him. I see Chris look over at me then he starts listening to Brad again. I know what they have to think. I just sit there on my sore ass thinking about how my life has changed. There's nothing I can do about it. If Mr. Manning is displeased with me and sends me back to Daddy then things will be so much worse. I have to reach up and wipe a couple tears off my face again.

Can things get any worse. I guess I will have to wait to find out and you will have to wait too. Hope you like my story.

12