Story of Monika Ch. 02

Story Info
The Indian girl's discovery takes her to uncharted territory.
2.8k words
4.53
32.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is continuation to chapter 01. While not required, reading the previous chapter will build the context of how an Indian girl continues to discover herselves ]

I asked "would you like to come in for a drink."

Mario and Tray were astonished to hear this. Never inn their wildest dreams had they thought that this Indian girl will invite them inside her home at this time of the night. They stood there stumped.

"Are you sure, Monika?" asked Mario.

"I am. Unless you are in a hurry to go home," I ventured trying not to sound too eager.

"No hurry and tomorrow is a holiday." Said Mario. He looked at the surprised face of Tray. Tray nodded.

The butterflies in my stomach that began when I opened the door of my apartment were now storming. Every part of my brain was telling me that this was wrong. Turnaround and tell them that you made a mistake. You cannot allow them in. What will your parents think of you, if they found out. What will you friends think of me. They all thought that I was a nice girl. In the sense nice girls are described in India. Nice girls do not invite two black men into her apartment well past midnight.

The die was cast. Mario walked in and Tray followed suit.

We all settled down in the living room. Mario and tray occupied each the sofa chair and I sat on the couch. There was a stony silence for a few moments. No one knew what to talk about.

"What do you have for a drink?" Inquired Mario.

This got me thinking. I have never been much of drinker and usually did not serve spirits to people visiting. The only time I had vodka and tonic when I was eating out with friends. I had coffee, juices in the fridge. I had no spirits, no beer. It struck me that I had a few bottles of wine, mostly red stacked in a cabinet over the microwave. These were brought by gifts by people who come to my place for dinner. I had never opened them. I virtually never served alcohol.

"I just have wine." I blurted. "I am sorry, nothing else."

"That will be fine". He said.

He walked with me to the kitchen to help me bring down a bottle of Merlot. He opened and poured for all of us.

"To a Happy New Year". We toasted. The wine was somewhat dry, which did not prevent me from taking a big sip.

"Have you ever kissed a black man before tonight?" Mario asked me.

"No, Never." I was embarrassed at myself.

Mario who was not sitting beside me on the couch placed his hand on my thigh sending a shiver up my spine. He turned his face toward me and gives me a soft kiss.

"Please..Mario.. No," I pleaded. "I cannot do this."

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Whatever..," I was undecided.

He tried the second time. Instinctively I moved back a little. But he was quick and planted a passing kiss on my lips.

"Please, Mario, I have never done this before "

"You mean Indians do not kiss?"

"I don't know. I am a good girl." I stayed put in my seat. My heart was jumping wanting more. My brain was telling me to ask these men to go away.

"So the good girls don't kiss, I did not know that," he mused, "okay I will not kiss you." He continued to caress my thigh over the denim jeans making me shiver.

"Are you okay, Monika?" He asked by taking my hand in his hand to comfort me. Of course it made it worse for me. The touch of his hand triggered a second round of shivers round my body.

He pulled my hand toward him that cause me to turn in his direction. My face moved too. He reached out put his other hand behind my head pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine. He had lied to me that he will not kiss me!

"Mario!" I tried in vain to ask him to leave me, He was too strong. The lock on the lips was tight and his other hand pinned my thighs down.

He held me there as what seemed like eternity. I warmth from his lips slowly drifted to mine. I could feel myself loosen up. I let myself to be kissed. Eyes close and I was floating. The sensation reached down causing me to clamp my legs together. I was aware that Tray was watching us.

I had stopped breathing during the prolonged kiss. When he released his lips, I was breathless. Panting for air.

Tray eyes were penetrating and he had a drooling smile. I put my eyes not able to meet the gaze. But I let Mario hold my hand and continue caressing me.

At that very moment he did something unexpected. He picked my right hand and pressed it on his engorged member. I tried to take my hand away, but he held it tight and did not let me move. I could feel the length, which was much bigger then what my hand could cover. It shuddered under my touch causing another sensation to course though me.

He brought his face near my ears "Like it, Monika?"

"Uh huh". Was all I could manage.

He took that as a yes and put his mouth again on my lips. This time he caught my lower lip within his mouth and started to suck.

"Ahh.." I cried. I made no attempt to move my head away this time. He continued crush my lower lips. The dribble from his mouth soaked my chin. My eyes were shut.

As I was losing myself in this odd sensation, I felt my left hand being raised on and touched to a something hard cover with skin.

I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life. Right in front of my eyes was a bulging black cock with skin straining the tip. It was appeared a lot bigger so close. The size of my hand touching the cock made me feel so small in size. I trembled with the thought at what this was capable of.

Tray opened my hand and made me form a circle around his contraption. Once again I tried to jerk away, but with little recourse. He tightened his grip over my hand around his cock.

I was holding two cocks in my hands and my lips were being sucked hard. I closed my eyes again and moaned in pleasure audibly.

"Monika?" Inquired Mario. Taking his mouth of my lips for a moment.

"Yes."

"Do you like the look of the black cock?" He asked me brazenly. I could not answer, but gave a faint nod.

He must have gestured to Tray because I felt the tip of his tool touch my lips caressing my lips wanting me to open my mouth.

This was first time for me. I had never sucked a cock, let alone a big black cock. I kept my lips press tight not yielding any ground. Tray kept the pressure and also let his cock caress my lips left to right. The oozing precum was providing the lubrication. His cock was uncut and his sheath was partly pulled back exposing the dark brown glans that was grazing my lips.

Mario who was now caressing my breasts over my black top whispered to me in a commanding voice, "Open your mouth."

Involuntarily, my mouth gave way and Tray pushed inside me. Perhaps an inch, with my teeth scratching his protruding cock. It halted him a little, but not much. My mouth was stretched and I could feel his tip touch my tongue.

This time Mario pushed his hand inside my top reached inside my lace bra and grabbed my breast. I could have cried in pain that bordered a moan of pleasure. But nothing came out. I was plugged in my mouth.

Mario once again whispered, "Come on, suck his cock." Guiding me to become more active. As if in a trance I complied. I moved my head backwards and then forward covering Tray's cock with my saliva. My move caused him growing even bigger and stretch me some more.

I did not stop now. My mouth tried to take him as deeper that I could, which was not a lot. But the sensation was electric. I could feel his sheath move back and the glans in fully glory rubbing my lips.

Not sure on what cue, Tray moved away and Mario pulled off my top leaving me just in my bra. Without opening the hooks he pushed up the cups over my breasts and exposed my nipples to feel the cold air. My dark brown nipples can get very long but are slender. They were stiff and every touch made me tingle.

First Mario put his mouth on my right breast sucking on my nipples and then Tray followed suit. I continued to hold the cocks of the two black men. I knew that my panties that had been wet so often in the last few hours were again dripping.

I started to pull at the shirt of Mario. He took that as a signal and pulled off his shirt and the under-shirt in one movement. He exposed his muscular body with big shoulders and wide biceps. As he resumed sucking my nipples, I got an opportunity to see his shoulders up close and start to caress them. It did not take long for Tray to lose his shirt in the same manner.

The burn inside my pelvis was getting unbearable. I took my first initiative. I caught Mario's by his hairs and guided his face down between my legs. As I pushed him down I opened my thighs apart making room. Even through the thick denim I could feel the warmth of Mario's lips and made me to involuntarily push my lower body forward.

He lost no time. Pushing Tray back, he got me to my feet, opened the only button, unzipped and pushed my jeans down. In the hurry he almost throws me to the couch, pulled my legs up and removed the clothing from both legs. The dripping panties and a bra no longer covering my breasts were the only garments I had.

Tray was already naked. His cock overshadowed his dark muscular body. Mario lost no time and soon he was stark naked too. In that swift moment I was not able to see his cock as yet.

With me seated on the edge of the couch, Tray knelled between my legs. He slipped the drenched garment to the side. And place his hot lips on my pussy. I literally jumped at the touch so electric. This had never happened to me before. My wet cunt was fully covered with his mouth as he made a sucking motion. Taking all the juices as they oozed.

Mario stood in front and now showed himself. His cock was not as dark as Tray. Not even a long, but it was a lot thicker.

"Monika, suck my cock!" Ordered Mario in his usual low key voice. He pushed himself forward to my now already open mouth.

I opened my mouth to its widest to accommodate his girth. He gently pushed his cock in engorging me fully almost choking me. I coughed impulsively.

But now I was holding cock in my hand and was able to guide it back, when the tickle at the back of my throat subsided. I was now using my lips to smear my saliva on his dark glans. Like a toy I was forming my lips around it and sucking till I closed my lips in front of his slit that was oozing precum. Whenever I moved away a little a strand of precum would follow me thus maintaining the connection between the cock and my lips.

I started to use my tongue. Lick the sides of his cock, where the veins bulged. I licked his large balls that were as if sucked toward the base of his penis. I opened my mouth and took one of his testicles. The feeling was intense. I wanted to gobble everything in sight. The tip of his cock brushed my cheeks a few times, always smearing the oozing fluid. I was being tormented on both fronts.

Mario voice was getting tense now. "What do you want now, Monika?"

I paused the sucking for a moment, considered and said, "Take me Mario."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want your black cock."

"You seem so tight, are you sure?"

"I do not care. Mario. I do not care. I want a cock inside me. Now!"

"Me or Tray first?"

"I don't care!" I shot back, "anyone will do." With that I pushed my mouth on his cock hard one last time cause Mario to stiffen some more.

Once again pushing Tray aside, he picked me up effortlessly and laid me down on the couch on my back. My butt on the edge of the couch and legs apart.

Mario now kneeled in front on the carpet. He yanked the flimsy panties off in one motion and had me naked. My bald pussy exposed. My juices and Tray's saliva still keeping me wet. He then start to caress my cunt slit from top to bottom with the top of his cock as if trying to find the correct spot he would make an entry. He kept a gentle pressure but was unable to push the bulbous tool inside me.

"You are very tight, Monika!" He exclaimed.

The sensation down there was becoming unbearable. I tried pushing towards him, with little success.

Mario picked both the legs in each hand, pushed them up and apart and then made a forward lunge.

"Mea." Was all I could utter. The cock was finding its way inside my tight pussy and the fullness below was making me shudder.

"Monika, want me to stop?"

"No," I cried in intense pleasure, "I want you to fuck me"

He did not need any further assurance. He plunged himself deeper inside me.

Tray who was watching all this happening, could not wait any longer. He place a foot each on either side of my body and sat down crunched down, but not putting any weight on me. His knees on the couch. He then placed his hard cock back where it had been a while ago. The crooked angle made it hard to penetrate, but he moved his body to make a good entry. And then he started moving back and forth.

Both of them almost started to move in unison fucking a tiny Indian woman. The speed of their movement made it apparent that they were close to coming.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Inquired Mario. Like always he wanted my consent in everything.

Unable to speak and not wanting Tray to remove himself I used rudimentary sign language to point to my pussy. Slowly a strange feeling start to build in my pelvis. It started to bind me and course through my whole body. I wanted to respond back harder to Mario on each of his slaughter and wanted to cry out aloud. I was pinned down so badly that none was possible and that made it even worse.

There was no way I could shake of this strange feeling building inside me.

The room was filled with sounds of flesh banging at other. Splashy sound of cock rubbing against my tight wet cunt. Creaking of the couch against the weight and the movement. Guttural moans from two black men. And my silent cries.

"Fucking you." A distant cry from Mario was the only signal that he was close. As if on a cue Tray started to fuck my mouth with impunity. His moans were becoming louder.

Mario gave a long cry and pushed himself the hardest ever so far. And then he stayed there for a moment.

Tray jammed his pelvis on my face, first time putting some weight on me. I felt him give a jerk.

And then I felt an avalanche hit me. My breathing almost stopped. My pelvis went rigid. For a moment I thought that I was going to die. Everything came to a standstill for me. I can sense that something was happening around me. My mouth seemed to be getting full and I could feel shudders in my pelvis. I was floating with ecstasy.

My next recollection was cuddles between Mario and Tray. They were sandwiching me and each was dozing away. I could feel something drip down the side of my cheeks and I between my thighs. I did not care. I went back into the floating eternity. Everything else can wait.