Strange Bedfellows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." She hesitated; neither option sounded appalling.

"Let me be clear." He continued. "King Tyso will have many men -- likely dozens of them -- use you abominably, brutally, and in whatever way..." He glanced toward her butt. "...or hole they wish. They will not be gentle."

She shuddered.

She'd heard stories about what could happen when men went 'back there' and weren't gentle or careful. She'd heard that things could tear and that the resulting infection was a horrible way to die. A talented mage could use magic to heal the damage of course, but an infection could be far more deadly and wasn't so easily dealt with.

He went on. "You will be treated like a piece of meat, passed from man to man until the king tires of seeing my pain from your ruination. It could last hours and you won't survive it. Even if you did, he would have you executed afterward. You can endure that and die, or we can start attempting to make a child here and now."

Shara's eyes went wide.

Her brain locked up slightly as his words hit her. She hadn't thought about what it would mean if...

She shuddered.


* * *


Kalus watch his new bride carefully as he finished his description of what would happen to her if he didn't put a child in her. He didn't want to scare the poor girl, but she needed to know what would likely happen if she refused him now. He would've preferred she was excited and looking forward to this. Alas, the king had ruined option that completely.

His virgin bride seemed torn.

She kept looking at him nervously and then closing her eyes and shuddering. Then she would look toward the direction of the camp and do the same. She looked so small, like she was unconsciously trying to make herself look small and unthreatening while she protectively covered her stomach and breasts, as if having her arms there could prevent what needed to happen.

Kalus wished he could prevent it. Katia was an extremely pleasant girl and she was taking this all rather well. He'd been expecting a lot more arguing and convincing. She clearly saw the problem, but just as clearly didn't like the solution.

"I don't want to." She finally whispered. "Ireally don't want..." She looked at him with something close to revulsion.

That hurt more than he thought it would.

"I don't want to either." He finally said.

A strange expression flicked across her face for barely a moment, then her worry returned as if nothing had happened.

He continued. "But those are the choices before us. I could never stand before Illuminar at the judgment and say I didn't do everything possible to keep my wife safe."

Her eyes suddenly looked a bit watery.

"This is not how it's meant to be." He sighed, her expression having a strange effect on him. He wanted to comfort her but didn't feel she would accept it. "This is meant to be a joyous union that we both look forward to. However, the king didn't leave us that option."

She stared at him.

She flopped down on the blanket, sitting there with her shoulders slumped and downcast eyes.

He didn't blame her.

He let Katia collect herself for a minute, wanting to comfort her but knowing she wouldn't accept such comfort from him. She looked so small and frail; the bright spirit within her seemed to be slightly diminished and he hoped it was only temporary. He doubted she would bounce back quickly, but hoped she would eventually.

She surprised him.

She looked up at him after a minute or two. She still looked anguished but there was a fire behind her eyes, a steely resolve that seemed as pure as iron and just as strong. He was surprised; he wouldn't have thought a mere handmaiden capable of such resolve.

"It's better to be known by only one man than many." She said in a voice that wavered slightly, though her eyes were resolute. "I will do... dothat, with you here today."

"I'm glad you chose so."

She glared at him, probably thinking disparaging thoughts. "If we must do this, can we get it over as quickly as possible?"

"It doesn't work that way for women." Kalus replied. "They take more time and attention to warm up properly."

"I have no desire to 'warm up'." She replied. "I know that a man can impregnate a woman even if she isn't 'warmed up' as you call it. I'm not naïve; I hear other women talk."

"I would rather you enjoy it as much as possible." Kalus said.

She shook her head. "I don't want to enjoy it, not at all. If it must be done to me, so be it; but I will take no pleasure in it."

"That is truly your wish?"

She nodded.

"I have some cooking oil in my saddle bags; perhaps that would suffice if you are determined on that course."

"I am." She said resolutely.

He could tell that she wasn't nearly as sure of herself as she was making herself out to be. However, at least she wasn't fighting him on this.

"Very well, then remove your dress."

She shook her head. "You don't need access to my entire body, merely my..." She faltered and blushed. "Pulling up the skirt should be enough."

"You are a virgin." He said. "Should some of your blood get on the dress it could give last night's charade away."

"Then I shall pull it up to my waist and hold it. Surely the blood would not travel that far."

"Very well." He said.

She was being very businesslike about this. It seemed uncharacteristic of her and probably a reaction to the stress.

"Very well, pull up your dress and lay back."

She glared at him, then pull up the back of her simple dress so it was bunched around her waist, then leaned back so it was under her lower back. The front still kept her covered and her legs were quite closed.

"You'll need to spread your legs for me."

She closed her eyes, steeled up her face, and then slowly and reluctantly spread them. The treasure underneath was still hidden by the front of her dress. She opened her eyes when it was done and took a few deep breaths.

Kalus stood and removed his boots and then his pants, exposing his mostly flaccid cock to the air. He didn't find what was going on the least bit arousing, which accounted for his lack of hardness. He grabbed the oil from the saddlebag, poured a little onto his hand, and covered his cock with it. He turned toward her and she saw him.

Her eyes bulged.

Kalus had always been a shower, not so much a grower. The girl was apparently shocked by his size even though he wasn't fully grown. He wasn't particularly large, but he didn't have anything to be ashamed of either. The incredulous look in her eyes as she looked at his size while not at full mast certainly didn't hurt his ego.


* * *


'It won't fit.' Was Shara's first thought.

She had heard that men could be large, but this man was huge. He was much thicker than her finger, or even two of her fingers. Despite the situation and even though she really didn't want to do this, she felt a tiny itch in her loins at seeing one for the first time, especially one so huge.

As Kalus knelt and started to approach, she felt her legs almost automatically start closing.

He sighed. "This will not work unless your legs are spread."

Shara closed her eyes and tried to open her legs again. It happened only slowly. He knelt between them and began to reach for her dress. She forced herself to keep her arms at her sides as he did so.

He grabbed the hem and began to lift.

She closed her eyes and looked away as -- for the first time in her life -- a man saw her slit. She could feel her cheeks grow hot and she wanted to hide. The only thing that kept her there and not fleeing was Kalus's description of what would happen if he didn't put a child in her. She couldn't bear the thought of that happening, though this was hardly a pleasant alternative.

Kalus made an appreciative noise and she peeked.

She saw his... his 'thing' start to grow slightly and cringed. How much bigger could it get?

He leaned forward and she suddenly felt very claustrophobic. He was too close and she tried to close her knees, but he was in the way and they just ended up gripping his sides.

"I can't do this." She said. "You're too close."

Kalus sat up and gave her an appraising look. "Too close?"

She nodded as she pushed her dress down. Oddly, the wind created by this action seemed to reveal a slight wetness as she covered herself back up.

"Or maybe too personal." She clarified. "Isn't there another way we could do this?"

He nodded. "Turn over on your hands and knees."

She shuddered. "You mean, like how animals do it? Isn't that just..." She shuddered again. "That's so... so..."

Shara fought an internal war with herself. On the one hand, that did sound easier because she wouldn't need to face him or see him. On the other hand, doing like the animals seemed so... so dirty. So debasing, so disgraceful.

He sighed. "You won't have to see me, as you'll be facing away."

She hesitated.

"And you won't need to spread your legs as much." He added.

She nodded and rolled over on her hands and knees, feeling like she was about to be bred like some cow on a farm. Oddly, that thought had the opposite effect that she thought it would. For some reason, a tiny part of her liked that idea. It liked that a man was about to take her as a stallion takes a mare. She shook her head trying to clear it; those werenot the thoughts of a lady, especially a princess.

She felt him approach behind her and closed her eyes. She lowered her head to the ground and buried her face in her arms. Only then did she realize that doing so effectively stuck her butt in the air as if in invitation.

She blushed.

She would've been back on all fours in an instant at this realization, except that would mean uncovering her face -- which was buried with her arms -- and she didn't think she could do that. She felt like a cheap whore offering herself to be bred so her owner wouldn't throw her out in the street. She felt a burning shame course through her at this thought, but oddly it seemed to fan a tiny fire in her that was concentrated around her loins.

She felt her skirt being lifted and set on her lower back. Moments later, she felt the gentle breeze on her bare butt. She knew her thighs, butt, lower back, and slit were exposed to him.

If a person could die of shame or embarrassment, she would've right then.

Then she felt his hand.

She felt his rough, masculine hand on her bare butt and flinched, but didn't move away. It rested on her butt, with his fingers curving around to the side of her hips.

She felt a tingle in her loins.

No, not quite her loins; it was concentrated around her slit.

"Do you still wish me to be quick?" He asked. "You could enjoy this if I took more time."

She lifted her head enough to speak. "As quick as possible." She buried her face in her arms again.

"Very well." He replied.

Moments later she felt something large -- something massive -- touch the entrance of her virgin slit.

"I shall be quick as you requested, but I shall go slowly at first so you have as little pain as possible."

Shara almost said 'thank you', then realized what she would be thanking him for and remained silent. She didn't even nod her head.

He pushed.

She winced, though not from pain; from an altogether different sensation. He was huge; certainly bigger than what she'd seen before. Could it possibly have gotten bigger?

When she winced, he stopped. "There will be some pain, but I will try to minimize it. Here, this will help."

She felt him leave and a small part of her was almost disappointed. She had seen a stallion breed a mare before. And while her nurse had immediately ushered her away, she knew what was about to happen to her. Her body seemed to know too and it didn't seem to agree with Shara's assessment of the situation.

Kalus returned and she felt something cool drip onto her slit. Moments later, she felt his finger's touch, gently and tenderly rubbing what felt like oil all over her slit.

She froze.

Her brain seemed to have locked-up processing the new sensations that were radiating out from her slit. His fingers were strong, but also gentle. He carefully, almost tenderly spread oil all over her virgin slit. A little bit of a breeze had arisen, and she could feel it against her now well-oiled maidenhead.

She was ashamed that some of that wetness might not be from the oil.

Kalus rested his strong, masculine hand on her butt again, and again she felt something massive at the entrance of her slit.

"Ready?" He asked.

She managed to nod, though some part of her body -- a part she'd never felt before and didn't know what to do with -- seemed to scream 'yes'.

He pushed.

She bit the blanket to stop herself from crying out.

He felt massive.

She felt like someone was trying to force a log between her legs. She grabbed the blanket with her hands to try and brace herself against him. It took a moment for her to realize that she had instinctively braced herself for him. She felt a rush of shame as she realized she was actively making it easier for him to penetrate her...

And he did.

She winced as for the first time in her life, she felt a man's cock -- or anything for that matter -- spread her nether lips, though he wasn't fully inside yet. It was the strangest sensation she had ever felt; simultaneously extremely strange, slightly uncomfortable, and mildly pleasurable...

She shook her head.

She wasn't going to enjoy this. Ever. She was only doing this to avoid a horrible fate. Feeling this powerful, masculine man enter her most private sanctum was merely the lesser of two evils. She wasn't going to enjoy it. She would never enjoy--

He pushed more.

She opened her mouth in a silent scream, but not one of pain. It was a bit uncomfortable, but he had thoroughly doused both of them in oil. She could feel his slick cock spread her virgin slit, and while she wanted to resist him, it seemed that some part of her had other ideas.

He bumped against her hymen, and he hadn't even slid the head fully inside yet.

"Oh God no." She whimpered quietly into the blanket. This was it. If he went any further she wouldn't be a virgin anymore and all chance of marital happiness to a good noble would be gone... then she remembered that she was already married.

She bit her lip and braced herself.

"This will hurt slightly, but it will hurt less if I take some time to prepare you." Kalus said, repeating his earlier offer.

She shook her head.

"Did you still want me to go as quickly as possible?"

She nodded.

He pushed forward and she felt a sharp pinch. The pain made her flinch and she tried to jerk forward and away, but since he was holding her hips she couldn't. On instinct and completely without thinking, she jerked backward instead... which had the effect of making him sink fully inside of her.

She hissed and felt herself clench.

He didn't move and neither did she.

"Are you alright?" He asked, still not moving.

"No." She snapped into her arms, but he probably didn't hear her.

"I'm sorry Katia." He said softly.

She lifted her head and swallowed hard. She opened her mouth to reply, but couldn't think of anything to say. She hesitated several seconds before she spoke. "Please just finish."

She put her head back down.

"As you wish." He said.

He started moving inside of her. Since he was buried to the hilt, he started withdrawing and a tiny part of Shara's brain protested fiercely. She steeled her will and made no move or sound. She wasn't going to reveal how her body was responding, not to him.

He was almost entirely out when he stopped and pushed slowly back in. He was probably going slowly for her benefit, but he needn't have bothered. Her body seemed to enjoy what she hated.

She was laying there, butt in the air as if offering herself to be used by him. She was on her knees with her face touching the ground like some animal who was about to be bred. She was letting a man she hated put his child in her and wasn't even fighting him on it. Instead, she was almost enjoying it...

Almost.

After a few more tortuously slow thrusts, Kalus began to speed up. She could feel his hips impacting hers and even his sack hitting her slit. It felt so lewd and degrading to be taken like this, and yet it had been her idea. She wasn't even naked. He had merely flipped up her skirts to take her. She was interchangeable with any other woman of her rough size and skin tone at this point; he wouldn't know the difference with as little of her as he could see.

And that was her 'out'.

She imagined for a moment that it wasn't her. She imagined that Kalus was thrusting in and out of another fertile teen so she didn't have to feel him inside of her. She imagined it was another woman -- a blonde perhaps -- who was bent over like this and wantonly offering her virtue to her man, letting herself be impregnated by her strong, masculine husband.

She couldn't enjoy this, but the blonde girl in her place could.

The blonde girl moaned softly as Shara kept silent. The blonde girl started thrusting backward slightly to meet Kalus's thrusts and drive him deeper inside of herself while the princess remained motionless. The blonde girl reveled in the sensations coursing through her body while the king's daughter did her best to imagine they were happening to someone else.

In her mind's eye, she saw the blonde girl lift herself and shimmy out of her dress so her entire naked body was exposed to Kalus. She imagined his abject lust as he gazed at her own -- no, the blonde girl's -- naked form for the first time. She imagined his eyes roving over the blonde's unsullied flesh, running his hands wherever they wanted to go. The blonde was thoroughly enjoying herself while Shara tried not to think of what was happening to her.

It didn't work.

Slowly but surely, she could feel something starting to build inside of her. She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew it was being caused by Kalus's thrusting deep inside of her. He hadn't been doing it long and yet she was already reacting. Her body -- no, the blonde's body -- was already begging for more.

He suddenly started thrusting much faster for several moments, then pushed himself deep inside of her -- deeper than he had been before -- and groaned slightly.

She felt a burst of warmth inside of her.

It was done.

He had promised to be as quick as possible and she had wanted that. But now, she -- no, the blonde girl -- wished that he had gone on a little longer. The pressure that had been building to a boiling point receded to a slow simmer. She imaged that he had continued with the blonde, taking his time as she encouraged him to do so. She imagined that he had thrust inside of her for--

He pulled out.

She nearly groaned in frustration. For the blonde of course, not herself; she didn't want this at all.

Moments later, she felt a soft cloth being pressed to her slit.

He was cleaning her.

She felt extremely embarrassed all of a sudden. He shouldn't be doing that, not after they had done...that. The cloth was removed and another took its place, this one wiping the inside of her slender thighs.

"There." He said. "It's done and there is no blood on anything that would show."

It was over.

She swallowed, straightened up, and let her dress fall to cover herself. Her body was alight with entirely new sensations that she'd never felt before. Her mind resisted, but her body felt...