Strange Ways - Getting Stranger

Story Info
Another chapter in Huma's life.
4.9k words
4.27
45.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

(The following story is based on Strange Ways, a story by Mr Hornpaki and was written with the consent of original author. Hope you all enjoy it. I thank Mr Hornypaki for inspiration and advice)

Sex with Tom with the consent of her husband was an erotic experience for Huma. Though the first fuck was great, but the exposure to sex with a person, other then her hubby was an even greater turn on for her. Many other girls, from her background would have been horrified and even repulsed with the things that she underwent after her marriage with Anwar. For Huma, after she gave her consent for fucking with Tom to her hubby, there was not a single pang of regret or remorse. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience and was looking forward to all avenues of sex that she could explore with Anwar. And for a minute, she thought she can venture into many things even without her hubby, after all, she was not his first girl. She, however, had little idea about the 'avenues' available and for her fucking with strangers, male and female was all that came to mind.

The episode with Tom and Cindy also made her relationship with Anwar more wholesome. She recalled that Anwar took her, immediately after the gora (white) couple left their room, with a passion that was altogether new to her. She remembered his cock, jabbing hard into her spunk filled pussy. 'Huma, meri jan, tum great ho. Tum ne aaj jo kuch kia, wo tumhe mera ideal banata hey' (Huma, my love, you are great, whatever you did today has made you the ideal wife for me). 'Anwar, jan mere liey ye sub tajrubah nia hey leikin mujhe maza aaya. Lekin ek baat hey, merey liye tum hi sub kuch ho, Tom ne chudai me buhat maza diya lekin mujhe ye maza aap ki hi waja se mila hey" (Anwar, my life, this is all new for me but I did enjoyed it. But I must tell you that you are the 'one' for me, I enjoyed Tom's fucking but it was all possible due to you). Anwar, in his lust and passion fucked her even harder and asked her that whether she would like new experimentation in future as well and she said that if it was ok with him, she would definitely like to do more and more newer and stranger things.

Their journey back to their hometown was more enjoyable. No more did she feel insecure or fearful that Anwar had married her just because of family compulsions. She was now dressed more casually and was even enjoying the attention she was getting because of her ethnicity. She did not flinch when Anwar asked her to wear a shoulder-less dress that showed quite a bit of cleavage. Her skirt, though not a mini, but was baring her beautiful shins and a bit of her light brown knees. She was also looking at men and women more brazenly and with thoughts of all possibilities.

They had opted for a train journey from their Californian resort town to their home on the East Coast. They had and exclusive cabin for themselves and they both enjoyed the privacy provided, to the optimum. Apart from fucking they talked a lot and were more open. The long journey was a greatly enjoyable experience for them; they only wore clothes for having food in the restaurant of the train. Anwar even dared her once for wearing her shirt without a bra, and she replied by going a step further when she kept her top two buttons open. She knew that Anwar liked her more for being an exhibitionist. As the dares of Anwar got more daring, she became bolder. As a continuation of dares, Huma had her first gulp of scotch, and did enjoy the soothing effects. By the end of their journey, she and Anwar kissed, mouth to mouth, while sitting in the restaurant and the mere fact that she was doing it in public made her wet and horny.

They also discussed about their future. Anwar told her that his family was well off and they had ample resources to get independent. He, however, said that there are additional benefits in remaining close to the family in this strange land. Huma never bothered to ask what those additional benefits were. Anwar suggested that they should avoid children for a few years so that they can enjoy sex to the fullest, with a bit of reservation, she agreed. Anwar also told Huma that use of alcohol in his family was common but not very open and he himself did enjoy it a lot. He asked her to feel free regarding drinks while she is with him.

On their return, life got back to normal routine. Anwar's family had a departmental store that was earning enough dough. He had long working hours, but whatever time they were together, they had lot of fun. They went out for food and dances and Anwar encouraged her to become more and more provocative. She also experimented with variety of drinks and noted that it catalyzed her brazenness.

A couple of weekends after their return, Anwer took her to a strip club. He had made her dress very provocatively in a dress that was almost see through. To be so open to public display was a new thing for Huma and not very long after that she started enjoying the attention she was getting. The Strip Club was an altogether new experience for Huma. She got wet between her legs and her nipples got erect when she saw a big titted blond dancing and stripping naked in front of the crowd. She got so engrossed in watching the display of American Beauty, that she lost track of Anwar's activities. Later on when the dancer retired backstage and lights were on, she got a little shock, seeing her hubby caressing the thighs of a blond sitting next to them. The partner of that blond lady was having his fun with alcohol. She patted mockingly on Anwar's head and said 'tumhara dil nahi bharta kia' (don't you ever get enough). Anwar replied with a wink, 'Nahin, mera dil nahin bharta, tum larkiyan cheez hi aisi ho, aur chitti chamri hum Asians ko acchi lagti hey. Tum bhi koi lund dhoondo, color ki choice apni hey' (No darling, I never get enough, you girls are such great things, and all Asian men crave white skin. You can also look for a cock, without discriminating between colors). Huma took the dare with open heart and said why not we change seats. Resultantly, she sat with the drunken partner of the blond girl.

By the time lights went out and the next dance started, with a brunette having a petite body, Anwar and Huma had more than dance to look for. Huma considered her hubby luckier as the drunken partner of the blond was having no sense of the advances of Huma and was nearly asleep. She saw that her hubby was now kissing the blond and when Huma herself tried to kiss the white guy, the stench of alcohol was just too much. She fumbled with his zipper and got the flaccid cock out of the confines of garments but here too, she had no success in getting him excited. Almost when she was leaving this as a bad job, she felt a hand on her thighs, and turned to see another man on her other side. This man was huge, as were his hands and Huma just changed her direction to meet the lips of the big guy. She felt his massive hands on her tits and soon she was having a very wet panty. She got so overwhelmed with the pleasure that she forgot Anwar, the blond girl and her drunken partner. The spell was broken by the lights turning on as the long forgotten dancer retired backstage. Anwar was grinning meaningfully at Huma, obviously he has seen a lot.

Both Anwar and Huma were no more interested in the striptease and similar was the state of blond girl and the Big Man. The drunken partner was snoring with his limp dick out of his trousers. No words were spoken as all four interested people got up and made their way out of the strip joint. They straight away headed towards the parking lot that, luckily, was dark. They all stopped in a darkened corner of the parking lot and soon the ladies were slammed against a huge SUV. Hands roamed all over the garments and soon two pairs of panties were lying, torn and forgotten on the ground. Huma saw Anwar releasing his cock and stuffing it into the welcomingly open mouth of the blond. Huma took the cue and fell to her knees while opening the fly of the Big Man's trousers. His cock was huge and Huma, despite all her eagerness, was barely able to open her mouth enough. 'Take it all, you lovely lady!' was all that was said by the Big Man as he tried to push it all into her mouth. Huma soon realized that this job was beyond her with her near novice skills of cock sucking. She used her tongue to lick it like a lollipop and after getting it wet with her saliva, she managed to take the head in her mouth. That brought a grunt of pleasure. She managed to work her hands on the huge shaft of that donkey-like-cock. Soon she was feeling the tip at the entrance of her throat. The grunts and groans of pleasure from Anwar and the Big Man coupled with the slurping sounds from Huma and the white girl was breaking the silence. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw that Anwar was near to his orgasm as the girl had her nostrils buried in his pubic hairs. She also saw the hand of white girl was moving under her skirt. Lifting her eyes she saw the Big Man's face contorted with lust, a sight that assured her that her skills of cock sucking were not at all boring. Judging him to be near orgasm, she raised the tempo of her hand on his cock and sucked him with more fervor. She wanted to have her second taste of cum, as Anwar's was the only one that she had had previously. Suddenly she felt a third hand on her body, and saw that belonged to the white girl who was trying to touch her clothed tits. This touch increased the flow of juices from her cunt and she was tempted to reply in kind. She touched the big tits of the blond girl and took her hands inside the blouse of white girl from the top. Meanwhile she felt the Big Man's cock swell in her mouth just before it sent jets of scalding cum into her hungry mouth. 'Ohhhhhhh --------------- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, I love you baby', was all that the Big Man managed to say. She was unable to keep all that cum into her mouth and all her chin was smeared with love juices from the stranger. The taste was remarkably different from that of Anwar's cum. Not far from Huma, Anwar too has shot his seeds into the eager mouth of the white girl. She has managed to swallow whole of it. Even as the men were spent, the girls kept of sucking their softening cocks and cleaned them completely.

'What the hell is going on, Sylvie I hope you are ok'. As all four of them were somewhat stunned by the voice. They turned to look at the person saying this and recognized him to be the drunken partner of the blond. 'Oh! You bitch having fun, don't you get enough', he said as he got nearer. 'Come on, Matt, you were too drunk to care for me, I had to find a real man for me and I did had fun with this great tasting cock', said the blond, who as they now knew was Sylvie, while she got up from her knees,. 'Come on buddy, don't be a prude, all of us enjoyed and if you are interested, you can have Sylvie back, she still has a fire burning in her cunt', said Anwar. Matt, presumably was not very interested in Sylvie as he was ogling at the cum smeared mouth of Huma. 'I don't mind, you fuck her in any of her hole. But I also want some fun, your girl sure looks hot to me', said Matt to Anwar. 'I think the strip show is over and we may not be able to use this parking lot any longer' said the Big Man. 'Why not we move to our place, it can be fun', Sylvie Interjected. 'Am I included too? And by the way my name is Brian'. Big Man said anxiously. Huma, instead of saying, held him by his somewhat softened cock and looked towards Anwar, as if saying 'I would like this big thing into me'. Matt approached Huma and held her close by putting his arm around her waist saying 'what are we all waiting for'. That was what that moved them and they all went towards their cars. Matt and Sylvie led the way and Anwar and Huma tailed the two vehicles as they all headed towards the suburbs.

While Anwar was driving, Huma reached for his fly and took out his semi erect cock. 'Jan, kia gore ka lund choos kar bhi dil nahi bhara' (Did you not get enough even after sucking the white man's cock), said Anwar mockingly. 'Anwar, aap ke lund ke baad mein jitney bhi lund lay loon who sub aap hi ki waja se hey, aur agar aap ko nahi accha lagta to wapis chalte hen' (Anwar, regardless of any number of cocks that I take after you is just because of you, and if you don't want it, lets turn back). Anwar replied that it is no big deal for him to see her getting fucked; after all he was also enjoying the variety. Huma further asked him as to what should be the limit of these things, to this he said, 'Anything that doesn't hurt you or me is fair enough for me'. 'Even if you are not involved?' asked Huma. 'No, you may have someone even if I am not around, but I must know about the incident, with details, after you have fucked. However, be careful, you are still new to this', said Anwar. 'vaise Brian ka lund he buhut bara, koshish kijye ga ke who mujh se door hi rahe, warna meri choot phutt jaye gi' (Brian's cock is too huge, try that he remains away from me otherwise my cunt may be torn), said Huma while bringing Anwar's cock to life with her hands. 'Arey yaar, choot mein bari lachak hoti hey, mein ne is se bhi barey lundon ko choot kiya, gaand me bhi ghuste dekha hey aur larkiyan to bare lund ko ley kar paagal hi ho jati hein' (oh! Come on darling, the cunts are too flexible, I have seen bigger cock getting into, not only cunts but asses too. And the girls get mad with passion with the bigger dicks). 'Really, I can't believe it', was all Huma could muster to say and Anwar told her to relax and enjoy things as they come.

Their conversation ended as the leading cars turned into a dirt track. The track led them to a secluded wooden cottage that was not huge but very well maintained. Huma and Anwar saw Sylvie coming out of her car without her blouse, while her partner, Matt's, cock was dangling out of his fly. Sylvie had large boobs, which amazingly were very firm and upright. Huma was all envy for those huge knockers. Seeing Sylvie without her top, Matt and Brian having their dicks out, Anwar also kept his fly open with his cock sticking out, taking cue, Huma, somewhat hesitantly, removed her top and freed her tits. Anwar was quite pleased to see the advancement of Huma, with each passing day. They both moved towards the cottage, hands around each others' back. Brian also joined them and seeing the oversexed environment, he boldly wrapped his arm around Huma. It was an altogether new sensation for Huma that she was naked from the top in the open and was held simultaneously by her hubby and a stranger. So she went, with both her hands holding a cock and two palms of different men on her tits.

As the trio of Huma, Anwar and Brian reached the cottage, Matt and Sylvie had already opened the doors and were putting on the lights of the cottage. With each advancing step, the moistness in the folds of Huma's pussy was increasing. She felt a hand on her right buttock, and its hugeness indicated that it was of Brian. Then a long finger slid in her ass-crack, emanating a moan from her lips, which was heard by Anwar, who just had to look down to take a note of situation. He removed his hand from around her and placed it on her clit from the front. This resulted in a series of moans and flow of more liquids from Huma's innermost recesses. Huma wanted more but the presence of Matt and Sylvie in an exotically furnished sitting room made them halt in their tracks.

'Welcome to our love-nest. Its here we both had lots of loving, from each other and others', said Sylvie. 'Yes me and my wife welcome you to our cottage. Please, be comfortable and we would like to know your names as well', said Matt. 'I am Anwar; she is my wife, Huma. We are newly married and are from Pakistan', Anwar replied while getting out of his trousers. 'I am Brain, recently divorced and I work as a freelance fashion photographer', Brian was speaking while getting Huma out of her skirt, while she was taking care of his trousers. Soon all five of them were buck naked and ogling each other.

'Brian, why not you come with me and help me with snacks and drinks while Matt, Anwar and Who-ma get comfortable', said Sylvie, wantonly eyeing his monster cock. 'Don't forget the drinks, we need to celebrate our friendship', Matt called behind them as they went out towards kitchen, arms around each other. At the same time he sat on a plush sofa, asking Huma and Anwar to take seat. 'Anwar, you had a good time with my wife and I think its only fair if I get it with yours', Brain said, not waiting for an answer as he started kissing Huma on her lips. She felt a stench of alcohol on his breath but in the heat of the moment she liked that as well. After disengaging, Huma kissed Anwar with questioning eyes and the lust in her husbands eyes told her that he was very anxious to see his wife speared with other cocks. Turning back, Huma got up from the sofa and knelt in front of it to take Matts cock into her mouth. She was a bit tentative at first, licking his dick-head, feeling his balls with her little hands. For Anwar, it was a sight to behold, his wife having her head in the lap of a gora (white man) and her hands on his balls. Her jet black hairs were spread over her shoulders and some cascading on either side of her face. He encouraged her by patting her on the back of the head. 'Buck up Huma, chooso is gore ke lund ko' (Suck this white man's cock).

In the kitchen, while Brian helped Sylvie with the snacks, he tried to mount her from behind. She shooed him away telling him to wait as she wanted to enjoy the whole bunch collectively in the drawing room. They headed towards the drawing room, both held snacks and drinks. As they neared, they heard all too familiar sounds of sex coming out of the drawing room. They were soon to see, Huma lying on her back with hubby's cock in her cunt, while Matts was forcing his into her mouth. 'It seem that someone else is also impatient', said Sylvie to Brian. 'You cock-and-cunt hungry fellows, get up, snacks and drinks are here, and don't worry, we have whole weekend to us' Sylvie said loudly. 'Don't act like Hitler, lets have fun, snack and drinks together, hand me a scotch'. Brian interjected his wife's announcement. Taking the drink, he poured it, little by little on his cock, 'Who-ma, enjoy the drink, mix of scotch and cock'. Huma closed her eyes as the scotch fell on her face, and drank whatever she could while sucking the cock of Matt. Anwar took hold of a glass and poured it on Huma's tits and belly, while he pounded his cock into his wife as she sucked the mixture of scotch and cock administered by Matt. He asked Brian and Sylvie to have their drink of scotch and tits. Huma soon felt two mouths on her tits. Wet with the drink and the combine effects of cocks, scotch and sucking mouths on her tits made her writhe with pleasure. Sylvie and Matt soon licked her tits and belly clean of the scotch.

'Hey man I want your wife's cunt, too. Lets change position', said Matt to Anwar. Soon they traded places and Huma was sucking Anwar's cock, tasting herself on it and Matt pounded her wet cunt with fervour. Sylvie, meanwhile, arranged herself, on her back, that her mouth was directly beneath Huma's tits. Brian wasted not much time in piercing Sylvie's cunt with his huge cock. Sylvie wanted to scream out instantaneously with the pleasure, but was having her mouth full with the firm mounds of Huma's tits. For Huma, the effects of this orgy were intense. Physically she never had the feeling of two cocks filling her from the opposite direction before this moment and the added effects of Sylvie's expertise on her tits was giving her greatest of pleasure that she could imagine. At the same time, the psychological effects of doing a wrong, albeit pleasurable thing, in company of her hubby were too much. Soon she forgot count of her orgasms. Her lust filled delirium was broken only by the grunts, accompanied by scalding jets of cum, of Matt in her cunt. The sudden rupture of Matt's sticky cum, flooding her cunt, sent her into a violent orgasm and she almost choked on her hubby's cum, who oblivious to her, had reached his peak. Sylvie felt the writhing body of Huma and intensified her own ministration to her nipples, and soon Huma was wailing with pleasure. All this was too much for Brian, who increased his pace and ejaculated deep into Sylvie's depth. His thick jets of sperm sent Sylvie into another orgasm that was greater in intensity than the previous ones she had during the session.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12