Stranger's Assault

Story Info
Aroused Nandan bliss turned into guilty.
4.1k words
4.27
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My final exams were over and I was holidaying at my aunt's house in the big city of Delhi. There was a sense of relief and excitement in me for various reasons, but primarily it's now the end of my long school life.

I am going to enter into university as an adult who is legally eligible to make choices for himself. I was hoping to get good marks (as being a keen learner and decently intelligent) will get a chance to study in one of the prestigious universities in any of the big cities. This sense of happiness was keeping me blissful.

It was 9AM when I got up from bed with a hard morning wood (was holidaying after working hard for months for final exams). Upon reaching the drawing room, my aunt welcomed me with a smile

"Good Morning Son how was your night?" asked aunt sipping tea. I did not reply to anything, just made a smile and stretched myself to relax.

"Neel, freshen up fast, lets have tea together" Aunt seems to be waiting for me to wake up as she had to go to office.

"NO, Aunty, I am used to bed tea. It would be fine for me if we could have it together, now" I suggested.

We both had tea together and after few elderly instructions as my guardian in the city, she left the house for work. I was not sure how I would spend the day. A little confused, I laid there on the couch rubbing my crotch.

Feeling little aroused worried if aunt had noticed my morning would, all of sudden a thought of looking around in the house if to see if I get something interesting to experience. I got up and went straight to the washroom to freshen myself.

Roaming around the house to get familiar with this two-bedroom plus one dining-cum-drawing flat, checking up the kitchen and my room, a naughty thought came into my mind to sneak into aunt's bedroom. It was a well lit and decorated room with a double bed in the middle and an indoor plant on the left side of the corner. Right side having a side table with a table lamp on top of it and under the side table there was a wash basket. There was a Closet with woodwork and one of the doors with a full-sized mirror.

I look around to find if there is anything of my interest. I was right, found her used panties and bra in the wash basket, which seemed to be kept there for wash later. I took out the panty and noticed that the pantie was moist and sticky in the lower portion. I had a whiffed two of them and got an instant erection. Her panty smelled erotic and it had its effect on me by giving me an instant erection.

I unrolled the panties to its original size and touched the moist part. It was still wet enough to give me a feel and sticky enough that when I raised my finger it made a shiny transparent thread like connection between my finger and her panty. I whiffed it again and again and even licked the moistest part of her panty.

I was engrossed fully in that lusty process and enjoyed the throbbing of my penis under the towel. I threw away the towel and again had a long whiff. It made me so aroused that I wore her panty and bra, and looked at myself-in the full-size mirror. My erect penis was not able to fit into the panty and was peeking out from the side as if it too wanted to see how it looks in the mirror. (I used to sniff my underwear and masturbate during my school days to relax myself during arousal. I was always in love with those exhilarating odors of pee and sweat drops, at times leaked precum stored there).

I got aroused and did not know what to do. In panty and bra roamed around the house, thanking my newly found freedom and privacy. I went back to those days when I used to masturbate after reading those sex stories over internet and in excitement had shoved some soft objects in my anus while masturbating all this while sniffing my own stained underwear.

I got an idea why should not I try those fantasies I had during my teen days to live them as an adult who is all alone with full freedom in this private place.

Unfortunately, there was no personal mobile with me in those days (it was a costly affair during those days) and no desktop PC at my aunt's home to read some stories on the net. I decided to go out to some nearby area and find if there is any internet café. Horny and wanted to live the newly found freedom, privacy and arousal. I put up a loose track suit over panty and bra as inner wear. Called and Informed aunt that, I would be not at home as going out to a movie theater nearby.

Wandering around for sometime in the the local market I was fortunate to find three internet café. I selected the one with private cabins to chat in private. Logged onto Literotica and started searching for the story with the tag of a young boy sex stories, scrolled through available categories and found one 'young and old', which sounded interesting to me. One of the stories had the title "Prudent Gratification". I hurriedly went through the story, which was about a mature man and a young university boy indulged in gay sex. I found it too erotic; reacting to the story, precum exuding in my panties.

A thought of letting myself too, try to have an experience of the gay sex (at the back of my mind I was certain that in the new city and without knowing anyone, it would be difficult to find the opposite sex).

In the internet café searching for local gay people found a "Planet Romeo" ad-banner displayed at the right corner of the search page. I clicked through, hurriedly created a short profile for myself with an alias "MaleWife" filling up all the mandatory details; searched for people around (surfing internet in panty and bra was ideal to have an alias like this).

Setting search criteria with people who are currently online for the age group between 45-60 and sexuality as gay with top as orientation. Within a minute, I got an alert that I had gotten a message from "Gentle Love", and it went like this:

GL: Hi

ME: Hi

GL: How are you doing?

ME: Well, all good.

GL: Wanna meet?

ME: Not sure. (at the same time glanced through his profile to have an idea of the person who I am chatting with)

GL: Seems we are around, as your location shows you are nearby.

ME: I am new to this city and on this platform.

GL: Okay, seems you are scared but aroused. Where are you right now?

ME: Why? Why should I tell you? Who are you?

GL: I am Gentle Love, a retired college professor.

ME: Okay, thanks, I am Nandan. I just appeared for my final school exams hoping to be in some college this year.

GL: Glad to know that you have finished your schooling and now, as an independent adult boy, you can make choices for yourself. I may be able to help you with your college admission as I have contacts and knowledge.

ME: Thanks, but why would you help me? I do not know you.

GL: Hey, common, let's be buddies. I know you are curious about me, but be sure I am a gentleman, as my name suggests.

ME: Okay, but I am new in this city.

GL: Yeah, you said this already, let me help you with all your curiosity.

ME: But how can I meet you?

GL: I am chatting from Cupid Hut café. Where are you at?

ME: hmmmm, I am also chatting from a café but I am not sure what the name of the same is. (I got little nervous as we both were chatting from the same café and this guy was at a close distance. I was though aroused and anxious but still not sure how far I could go).

GL: Okay, seems you are nervous, if you do not want to meet its okay. I was just thinking of helping you out in this new city and with your university admission. Your profile is interesting and I liked kind of body stats.

ME: Thank you. Frankly, I am not sure if I should meet you or not.

GL: Okay, it happens. May I ask you a question?

ME: Yes, please.

GL: Are you wearing panties?

ME: Why? Why are you asking this? (Shocked, how this guy knows this, looked around and there was no hint of someone peeking at me or watching me through camera).

GL: Then you are wearing pink panty. Am I right?

ME: Hey, who are you? Tell me the truth and hell; I am not a lady boy who wears panties. (I felt like some bomb exploded a foot away from me, thinking could it be my aunt? Or who else could know all this? I went out of my cabin and looked around and there was no one in the waiting area or in open spaces except the Uncle sitting in a corner on his desktop, who was the owner of the café).

GL: Nandan, do you have a place with you where we can meet and talk discreetly?

ME: Why, why are you asking me this? Did I say I wanted to meet you?

GL: Cool down boy, I know you are aroused and wearing panties. Otherwise, you would have not made your profile with an alias "MaleWife". I can help you with all your curiosity, be your friend as long as you are new in this city and do not find others for yourself.

ME: Uncle, I am sorry, but I am really confused. Yes, I am new to this city and it's true I will be looking for college admission and your help would be appreciated. I am here at my aunt's house in Model Town and she has gone to her office. That is why I am here in the café.

GL: Okay Nandan, I know you are also chatting from Cupid Hut café. Your aunt's house is walking distance away from here.

ME: Yes, you are right. I must say you are an intelligent man. (Wondering if this man is a magician or what, how he knows everything so correctly, I admired his intellect and felt attracted towards him)

GL: Thank you for appreciation. This means we can be friends, as I too find you interesting.

ME: Let's see

GL: Let's go to your house and talk.

ME: hmmmmm.

Suddenly, the door of my cabin had a knock with a shout 'time over'. I did not want to leave as I was having an interesting conversation, so I stood up to inform the owner to extend my time and opened the door of my cabin. There the owner of the café was standing at the door. Before I could say anything, he said, "Nandan, let's go to your aunt's house".

I was dumbstruck (How come this person know me and is aware that I am staying with my aunt). I replied back, "But I am not finished yet, I am doing something important, please extend my time".

He caressed my back and replied, "Nandan, I am Gentle Love and we can finish your important work during our way back to your aunt's house".

I had no reply and was wondering if I was chatting with this uncle. Hurriedly logged out of Planet Romeo and closed the browser all this while he was standing on my back and smiling.

As soon as I turned back, he shook hands with me, introducing himself as Professor Luv Singh. I did not have any option and replied back, "I am Nandan".

We went out of the cabin and he started instructing the person who had replaced him at the owner's table with a note that he was going out for some work and might return after sometime. I was standing there as if I was his student and waiting for his instructions.

I still do not know what happened, how I was lured by him. Instead of going out by myself and doing whatever I wanted to do, I stood there waiting for him. He turned back to me and said, "Let's go".

I followed him out of the café. When we were out of the café he asked me if we are going to my aunt's house. I did not reply to anything and kept walking.

Mr Singh was so sure that I was taking him along to my aunt's house, while really confused but still aroused due to panties under my track pants and the story I read on the internet, followed by creating a profile in PR and a subsequent chat with Gentle Lover. I kept walking without saying anything.

He kept following me without a word, smoking a cigarette. I am not sure what was going in Mr. Singh's mind, but I was confused. In arousal, as I sailed through those erotic stories on the net and created a profile on Planet Romeo; now, as the time has come when I am going to face reality, I am clueless. Am I getting adventurous? It felt so puerile that for me there was no difference if I was in the jungle or in a city.

I was ruminating while walking and reached my aunt's house, looked back I was adequately followed by Mr. Singh from a distance. Without saying anything, I unlocked the door and entered the house and Mr. Singh followed me into the house.

I asked Mr Singh if he needs a glass of water, he refused and told me to sit with him and talk. After some usual talks and little further about my ambition and how is life after his retirement, it moved to personal liking and our interest in same sex. Mr. Singh told me that he is bisexual since long time but now he gets gratification with boys rather than a woman. I also updated him that since I have no such experience except some naughty acts of tease by fellow students of both sexes, erotic readings over the internet and in arousal shoving soft objects into my anus during masturbation.

We remained silent for sometime he took off a cigarette and asked me if he can smoke, I gently refused as I did not wanted to leave its smell in the house and asked him he could smoke out. He said it is okay just and was about to keep his cigarette back to the pack I suggested he could smoke out in balcony and I showed him the way to balcony.

I followed him to balcony and asked, "How he knows that I am wearing a panty that too pink"?

Making smoke rings he replied, "When you bent down to pick the pen while entering your details in register, I did see your panty".

I smiled and stood there looking at sun on this hot summer. Mr. Singh threw his remaining cigarette in open area next to balcony and asked, "Can I see you in panty?" Confused, is this invitation for sex or he just wants to see me in panty I replied back, "Okay" and moved to enter into the house.

Mr. Singh stopped me and pulled me back into the balcony putting my hands on the railing squatting behind. Pulled off my track pant to the floor buried his face in my panty, massaging my legs said, "Aaah".

My legs were trembling from this unanticipated move by Mr. Singh. Mr. Singh slid panty side ways and inhaled orifice of my rectum and said, "My wife is Virgin". I looked back cheaply. Helping me get rid of my track pants he lifted me in his arms and walked into the house.

I in his arms wondering am I really his wife now with the kind of authority he is dictating on me. While putting me down there on the couch, removing my jersey with wide eyes shows his surprise to find me in matching bra. "You are cute, boy" was the reaction of Mr. Singh.

I was blank with no idea how to proceed or not to proceed. Kind of overpowering by Mr. Singh was making me his ladyboy. Wondering why I am letting it go, why I am not objecting, is I genuinely want this to happen. State of my confusion was well read by Mr. Singh as without any subtle hint from me he used his authority over me and removed my panty, leaving me gasping in disbelief.

He sniffed the panty and said, "This is not yours, this has a smell of a woman". "Have you stolen your aunt's panty and wore it?" Nothing to reply I just nodded my head as acknowledgment of my crime.

"Your aunt had sex last night, she wiped her vagina with this panty, it has traces of her vaginal juices and semen of some old fellow, may be your uncle" he was saying this and wiping my arse with the same panty he sniffed a moment before. I had not clue what Mr Singh is saying.

He stood up and asked me to unbutton him. I looked up in disbelieve without any reaction from my end; Mr Singh unbuttoned himself. Letting his trouser slip through legs to the ground he grabbed my head and buried right over his crotch.

Making it hard for me to breath I was not left any option but to open my mouth his manhood was semi erect and did not waste a moment to get into my mouth of whatever little space it got to spread itself. I could taste his pecume over frenchie he was wearing. He Pushed my head and moaned loud gradually latting his penis stretch to its full length in my mouth. His gradual erection stretched his frenchie to its limits stuffing its cloth shielding the shaft from any possible cut from my teeth.

I am in tears with his erect penis finding its way down in my throat sneaking through frenchie fabric under the comfortable wrap of my tongue. I could now taste his meat as it got freed itself from the fabric wrap and was comfortably stretching itself over my tongue. It felt like I am going to die for short of breath, I with all my might pushed Mr. Singh back gasping for air. His erect penis slid out of my mouth with dripping with my spit and saliva. I was breathing fast, vomiting thuds of precum, spit and saliva and tears rolling over my cheeks with running nose.

I looked up to see Mr. Singh's pulsating penis dripping with shreds of saliva, shining like a sword just came out of sheath. He smiled back and said, "Good job, Nandan".

Feeling like a paid slut I remained on my knees resting myself after the assault I went through. Mr. Singh removed his frenchie and came near to me caressing my head with one hand and with other lifted my face to look at him eye to eye. I looked into his eyes with running nose and tears rolling over cheeks. He smacked his penis over my cheeks, swapped tear with his penis, dig my nose with his penis, he relaxed

Mr Singh walked back shaking his penis pushed me to the position where I went on all four like a bitch. A thud of spit splashed on my ass I looked back Mr Singh smiled at me stocking his penis. He kept spitting over my arse and letting it drip down to floor traveling through my ass-crack. Shamelessly I remained as bitch in heat without any reaction and let splash of spit dropping on my arse.

I noticed slight erection when his spit traveling through valley between my ass-cheeks filling the orifice and excess one dripping down from testis to semi erect penis to the floor. Mr. Singh bent and smeared all of remaining spit over my ass cheeks and stuffed most of it in my orifice. He pushed his moist finger with force into my asshole. I banged my head on resting hands on the floor and shouted, "Oooooooooooouch"

Mr Singh adjusting himself rubbed his penis between my ass-cracks, spanked it lightly. He tried to shove in but was it kept sliding down, frustrated he kneed down spread my ass-cheeks spat on my orifice with force. Standing halfway holding his dick in one hand and with other spreading my ass paving way to get in he shoved his dick forehead to the length where my orifice sucked it in a bit and tighten around it. We both remained in this position for sometime adjusting to the situation.

All of a sudden I found Mr. Singh wrapping his hand over my waist pushing me back over his crotch and a huge push from him made his penis stretching through my rectum fully penetrated. I was shaking my head in disbelief and pain, tried to push out myself from his hand-lock but failed. There seems to be now way out, surrendering myself waiting for pain to subsidies, no pleasure, no erection and no arousal to feel.

Mr. Singh repeated himself trying to pull out half of penis coming out remain there for a while and than inserting it back. I was moving my head up and down trying to minimize the pain in process it seems I created some adjustment where grip of my orifice over Mr Singh's penis adjusted to no friction. Gradual and steady effort by Mr. Singh seemed to work as my pain subsidized and his penis was moving in and out of my rectum with not much difficulty.

Moment penetration got rhythmical I started thrusting back my butt over his crotch; moaning loudly "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ooooooooooooohhhhhhh gawd"; "oh yea, yes hmmmmmmmmmmm, yes". Hearing me moaning loud Mr Singh receiprocated with "Yes Baby, oh yeah, loving it baby". My legs were shivering; spit dripping out of my asshole wetting my thighs I kept moaning loud "Oh No, oh Yes, Hey NOooooooo, Oh yes, hmmmm, haaaaaannn".

Not sure how and how long this forceful penetration gone into pleasure. When I looked back Mr. Singh was smoking and fucking my ass as if he is surfing over sea waves all relaxed with slow moments. Instead of him pushing back and forth I was the one who was thrusting back myself on his crotch and pull out and again throw back moaning "ooooooooooooooom aaaaaaaaah".

12