Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Alanna must leave the clothing of her past behind.
2.2k words
4.56
100.4k
36

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,575 Followers

Alanna was thrilled to be back out and around the city again, although David warned her that once they were done with this trip he probably wouldn't take her out again for awhile. There was training to be done. But Alanna didn't mind, the house had been fascinating too. And Master himself was becoming more and more fascinating. She shivered a little, remembering the way his body has pressed against hers, the hot sensation between her legs that had grown and grown, the way his lips had felt on hers, his tongue in her mouth. These things were all new and different and exciting. Part of her felt guilty for not being more broken up about her former life, but she had so little there to hold her to it. She'd already lost her parents, when she'd moved to her Uncle's she'd lost her friends, and while she respected her Uncle and his wives as kin, she hadn't gotten attached to any of them.

Besides, Alanna would always rather be happy than sad. So far there was nothing about her new life to be sad about. Her Master had not been cruel or tried to beat her so far, even when she'd accidentally pushed the button that opened the car door while he was driving. Instead he'd just cursed his own stupidity and pushed another button that made it impossible for her to open the doors on either side of her seat. The cars here were much more interesting than the ones back home, they had a lot more buttons and things to look at. The scenery had more to look at too. Alanna felt like she was half her age, ten years old again and learning all sorts of new things about the world at hand.

Now Master was leading her through some kind of large building that had many different rooms, all of them filled with clothes, shoes, toys, whatever you wanted. He took her into a small shop where a blonde woman in a long skirt and a loose blouse took her into a private room, had her take off her robe and then measured her all over. Then the woman left the room, bundling up the robe with her, leaving Alanna standing naked and alone. For a moment she shifted back and forth uncomfortably, wondering if she was supposed to stay there or come out. She jumped when the woman came back in.

"Here," said the woman. "Put these on, they will have to do for now." She handed the pile of clothes in her arms to Alanna and then stepped back, watching. Alanna blushed to have the lady staring at her nakedness. Even though it was alright for women to see each other naked, they weren't supposed to stare at each other's body parts. It's immodest.

Trying to ignore the observer, Alanna put the pile of clothes down next to her and picked up the first item. It was made of two straps and a small triangle of cloth. Confused, Alanna looked at the woman, who suddenly laughed. "Silly me, of course you don't know."

She showed Alanna how to hold the strange thing and then step into it, one leg at a time. One of the straps wedged between her buttocks uncomfortably and she wiggled. Then the woman helped her put on a strange article that cupped and held her breasts. It felt constrictive around her body, but at the same time kind of nice because her large breasts didn't feel like such a weight on her chest anymore. Then the woman helped her pull the robe over her head. Alanna looked at her confused.

"Where is the rest?" she asked.

"That's it," the woman said cheerfully. "And you do look lovely. That's a wonderful color on you." She turned Alanna to look in the mirror. Alanna's face flamed red. There was a white collar around her throat and the white, soft cuffs on her wrists that Master had put on, although he had taken off the chain between them so that she could put on clothes. Those were no surprise, but the rest of her! The robe the woman had provided only came down to her knees, and although it had sleeves they were short, just barely covering her shoulders, and the front of it... scandalous! The tops of her breasts were visible! Worst of all, it wasn't loose on her body, she could clearly see her womanly form, why she might as well be naked! It was a lovely color, a deep purple that looked well with Alanna's brown hair and eyes (and the lovely pink flush of her skin at the moment), but there just wasn't enough of it.

"Now come show your Master, dear," the woman said. Aghast, Alanna realized that there really wasn't any more and that the woman wanted her to walk out of the small private room into the shop where other people were! When the woman took her hand and tried to tug on it, she resisted, pulling her hand back.

"I can't," she whispered, tears sparking in her eyes with humiliation. How could she possibly walk out there so indecently clad? Where had the woman taken her old robe? For the first time, Alanna wasn't sure that she could handle this new life.

The woman pursed her lips at her and then left the room. Alanna stood wringing her hands and staring at herself in the mirror. Why had the woman put her in these indecent clothes? The woman was wearing something Alanna could have almost been comfortable in, although it still wasn't as loose as her own robe, but at least she wouldn't have looked so indecent. Small fists clenched in sudden fury, and then unclenched as her Master walked into the room, looking very displeased.

David wasn't actually truly displeased. He'd known that shopping and getting Alanna clothes that he wanted her in might be the first sticking point that they came to. The Repibans didn't want any part of their woman seen. The men must have no self control over their sexual desires, because apparently being able to see a woman's body part made them too lustful to concentrate on anything, so they forced their woman to hide their shapes in loose long folds of clothe. David had every intention of being able to enjoy Alanna's shape, clothed or unclothed. And he needed her to have some clothes for when he had company over or he took her out.

When he stepped into the small room, he stopped to admire the picture she made. Defiance and embarassment coloring her face, the dark purple was a beautiful color on her, and the dress snugly encased her body, flaring out a little at the hips, but he enjoyed the way the fabric hugged her curves. Of course, that was probably exactly what she had a problem with.

"Come here," he ordered her. Lowering her head she obediently trotted over, trying not to feel too much humiliation. After all, this man had already seen her bare body. Touched it, in fact. But the way his eyes lingered on her, undressing her in his mind, made her feel almost as though she'd been less vulnerable when she'd been naked before him. There was something about being only partially covered that somehow seemed naughtier than her naked form. "Hold out your hands."

Master clipped the cuffs together and put her leash back on. Then he looked down at her, imposing, commanding. "You look beautiful," he told her gently, and she looked up at him surprised. She liked hearing that. "I know this is new to you, and so I am making some allowances, but you will wear this dress," and he touched the purple robe that was called a dress, "or you will wear nothing at all when we walk out of here." Alanna gasped, but one look at his face told her that he was completely serious.

Without even pausing, he turned and began walking, and Alanna had the choice of literally, physically digging in her heels or following. Reluctantly, she followed, keeping her eyes down cast so that she wouldn't have to see the people staring at her. To her surprise, there were no gasps of shock, no one screamed, the walls of the store didn't come tumbling down and there was no bolt of judgment from Heaven to strike her down in the midst of her shame. Alanna peeked up through her eyelids. Yes, there were other people in the room. They weren't paying any attention to her even though she was the least dressed person in the room. One of the women there was wearing pants, and Alanna blatantly stared at her, shocked that the woman was out in public in men's clothing. On her way here she'd been so focused on seeing the buildings, the rooms and what was in them, and the different architecture and bright flashy signs that she'd barely glanced at the people. Wherever you went, people were people, right? Apparently not. Now she vowed to pay more attention to the people who were out and about.

The blonde woman came back over, pleased that Master had gotten her out of the room. Then she put two objects in front of Alanna and said, "There, put these on and you're ready to go!"

Alanna looked at the odd objects. They looked like torture objects. She looked at the woman. The woman pulled up her skirt a little and held out her foot, and Alanna could see a similar object strapped to the woman's foot. Really? Master gave a slight tug on her leash, just enough to remind her that she didn't have a choice, and she reluctantly put her feet into the openings. Immediately she tottered, off balance. Master took her arm and slid his under it, helping her to balance.

"Thank you very much," he told the woman.

"No problem, no problem at all," she said cheerily. "The rest of her things will start arriving tomorrow morning."

Master led Alanna back out into the hall, moving slowly so that she could become used to the odd footwear. She found that if she took small steps, rolling her hips a little as she moved, that helped.

David enjoyed the feel of Alanna swaying gently against him. Even when she stumbled, he enjoyed being there to help her up. He knew that this was all very strange and different for her, and he had two warring desires: to make her comfortable and to keep her off balance. Keeping her off balance would actually help her adjust faster in the long run, if he kept throwing new things at her at such a rate that she couldn't stop and think about everything she'd lost. Although her home planet was destroyed, he didn't know anything about her life there or what people she cared about might be on her mind. He didn't want her to pine, and so he kept her distracted. Really he probably should have waited a few days before taking her shopping, but he had found that he truly hated those robes she'd been wearing. They smothered her, covered up a thing of beauty, it was like having a priceless work of art and keeping it covered with a blanket. He considered the clothes that he'd just bought her to be the equivalent of a frame, enhancing and presenting her beauty.

It didn't escape him that even though she was struggling with walking, as she became more secure, she started looking around again. She stumbled several times as her head turned, watching someone go by. His tolerance for some of her behavior so far amused him; in some ways he thought he should be stricter with her, but he was enjoying her interest in her new world. He decided it was better to let her be interested and to see what she wanted to see for now. Eventually it wouldn't be new to her and she'd have more training. For right now though, it was kind of nice when her body would press up against him, to hear her softly stuttered apologies, watch her focus on walking and then see her attention slowly drift as she started looking around alertly again. Even on Repiban she must have been something unique, most of the women from there came already submissive, walking with their heads down and acting as though they were just passing through the world, rather than being a part of it. Alanna might not be quite a part of it, but she was observing it instead of just letting it flow around her. He rather liked that.

When they got home the housekeeper had prepared dinner. David had Alanna sit with him at the table. Over dinner he plied her with questions. Not so much about her life, but about her likes and dislikes. What she had seen during the day that had interested her. He let her ask him questions. During the meal she began to relax, her eyes started to sparkle. She was obviously intelligent, and he felt very pleased when she confessed a love for books. He hadn't been sure she could read. While he had plenty of books for her to read for pleasure, this would also help with her training, as he had plenty of books that she would be able to read and educated herself about sex and what he expected of her.

By the time dinner was over, after staring at the fabric over her breasts, the smooth swells of her cleavage, he was more than ready to see her bared to him again. Leaving the dishes at the table, he took her collar and led her upstairs.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,575 Followers