Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
David teases and then puts Alanna on top.
2.4k words
4.71
67.8k
31

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers

The next day David had to work a full day. He got up early, strapped the butterfly vibrator onto Alanna, and aroused her while she gave him head. Then he deliberately took it off of her and left for work without giving her an orgasm. Before leaving he told her that she was allowed to go anywhere in the house except the locked door, that she could go out on the back patio if she wanted but to stay on the pathways, and that she was not allowed to play with herself or make herself cum.

That last order covered an area that Alanna hadn't even considered. Her needy flesh was wet and ripe, but she had never played with herself at home. The idea of self-pleasure was completely against everything Alanna had been brought up believing in; there weren't even any strictures against it because the concept was never introduced. At least, not that Alanna knew of. But Alanna had now done many things that her people considered abhorrent. She was a pervert; she loved sex and the feeling of her Master's mouth on her, his body inside of hers. The arousal that he built in her as he pleasured himself in her mouth was becoming something she craved as well. The feeling of him rubbing back and forth over her tongue, her lips wrapped around him, the struggle not to gag... it was all a challenge. And she loved that when she had him in her mouth, she had a kind of power over him. It was her actions that made him groan and move, that caused the swelling and the spurting. This morning it hadn't taken him nearly as long before he was spilling his seed in her mouth. When she'd automatically swallowed every drop he'd told her what a good girl she was.

Unfortunately, this morning she hadn't been rewarded like she had last night. Her need was an itch that she couldn't scratch. That she didn't know how to scratch. But she wanted to be good for her Master and so instead of satisfying her curiosity about how she might make herself come, she explored the house. It was a big house with lots of rooms and paintings, she sat staring at some of the landscapes for awhile. In the library she found a dizzying array of books. The staff in the kitchen made her feel welcome, as did the housekeeper Mrs. Brighton. They fed her treats, things she'd never tasted before, and seemed entertained by her surprise and delight in the foods they gave her. Apparently they didn't consider any of it to be extra special, but for Alanna it was a banquet of new and exciting flavors. She particularly liked the sweets, especially the one called "chocolate" and she ate as much of that as they would give her.

During her exploration of the house she did find the locked door.

She went outside and walked around the patio, but she couldn't find any windows that looked into the room, despite the fact that the door was towards the back of the house. Where did it lead to? What was in it? Why wasn't she allowed in there? Was there something dangerous behind it? What was the lock keeping out - or in? Questions like these bothered Alanna. She was in a new place and anything unknown seemed dangerous. Although her Master seemed caring and kind, despite his demand for obedience and the spanking she'd received last night, was there some terrible secret that he was hiding?

So there were two things tickling at her curiosity: wondering how she might make herself cum and wondering what was behind that door.

When her Master came home that night she did her best to be good. She answered all his questions about her day and her previous life. The description of her edible explorations seemed to amuse him, and he said that would set up some time with a personal trainer for her and he wanted her to have some other instruction in various topics while he was away, to help her acclimate to her new life.

David was amused at Alanna's inability to sit still through dinner. Watching her come alive as she talked about her day was pure joy, especially her excitement about the library and the food. He'd have to have a word with the cook though - too many sweets wouldn't be good for her. There were plenty of tasty things they could give her that would be healthy. It almost appalled him, her delight in delicious dishes, showing him exactly how deprived she had been on her home world. Her excitement over something as simple as whipped cream was saddening to him. Except that now he could make up for the lack. He could tell from the way she was wriggling, her anticipating eyes upon him, that she was hoping for some physical satisfaction.

Less than a week and she was already turning into a pleasure hound... he was very happy with her development. This morning her oral skills had been slightly improved and just as enthusiastic. Her excitement now meant that he could indulge himself in her body tonight. Considering that she'd been a virgin a few days ago he wanted to move slowly and to give her plenty of rest in between bouts of pleasure for these first few days, but her physical needs were as hungry for him as he was for her.

After dinner and dessert David took Alanna up to the bedroom, peeling her out of her dress while she shivered with excitement. Cuffing her wrists with soft leather, he put them behind her back so that her breasts jutted out at him and led her over to the bed. Alanna's hands twitched against each other in excitement.

Master sat down on the bed and pulled her on top of him so that she was on her knees, straddling his lap. The position put her breasts directly in his face and he began to caress and fondle them, the soft stroking making Alanna moan as she craved more contact. She pushed her breasts at him, trying to get more and he responded by moving his fingers to her sensitive nipples, pinching the tender buds. Alanna's head fell back as she panted. The sweet sensations were going straight to her pussy, which had no contact with anything. She started rocking her hips as Master played with her breasts, trying to drive her soft folds down onto his lap... but she was splayed directly over the space where his legs touched, and her own body made it impossible for her.

"Oh please, please Master," she begged, her body writhing on top of him, trying to find purchase to hump him as he tortured her wonderfully. The heat that had built between her legs was unbearable.

"Shhh Alanna," he told her, giving her nipple an extra hard pinch. "I am enjoying myself. Although I enjoy our conversations during dinner, when I am touching you you need to ask permission to speak. You are not allowed to say anything else tonight except 'Yes, Master' and 'No, Master.'"

Alanna whimpered as Master resumed playing with her nipples, the tender buds were turning dark pink from his attentions and her pussy juices were actually leaking onto his legs she was so aroused. It was awful and wonderful, and all of it served to remind her that she did not own her body... her Master did. He would give her pleasure on his own time frame. That thought made her almost angry, but she was so needy that she couldn't work up the proper indignation. Her most overwhelming emotion was severe arousal. When he bent his head and began to suckle on her nipple, the hard suction of his mouth spreading a delicious warmth through her body, she thought she might explode. Her legs tried to close but his lap was in the way, and she bucked and squirmed so much that he had to slap her ass quite firmly to get her to hold still again.

After that, every time she started to move too much, Master would spank her ass.

There was a reason to his tormenting, as there was always a reason that David did everything. He wanted Alanna on top tonight, and he knew that the position would be strange for her, and would be harder for her to accept because of her upbringing. Therefore he wanted her as aroused and needy as possible before he got her situated over him; her body needed to be past the point where she would think too much about what she was doing, so that her inhibitions wouldn't control her.

When Master finally pulled her off of his lap Alanna had been spanked six times for moving around too much while he played with her. The spanking had done nothing to cool her arousal, it had only inflamed it and she was more than ready to be part of the Demagon perversion of mating for pleasure.

Still, when her Master lay back on the bed, pulling her on top of him and situating her above his erection, Alanna still hesitated. Although her hands were tied behind her back, this was different from the many times before... being a bound participant as her Master took her was very different from being on top. There was no way she could feel in control, but this was obviously the position of an active, rather than passive, participant. But her arousal was so great that when he positioned his cock at her hole and thrust upwards, forcing an inch of his cock inside of her, Alanna found her body sinking onto him before she could even thinking about it. While her mind might be conflicted, her body knew exactly what it wanted and was instinctively working for it.

The feel of her Master inside of her from this angle made him feel much larger, she could tell that she was tighter with her body upright and her legs straining to stay above him and move slowly. She was so wet that it was hard not to just slide right onto him, but her body needed the time to stretch open for his large shaft. When she hit bottom she moaned, her hips immediately moving as if they knew what to do, her pussy lips and clit rubbing against his body. Master pinched her sensitive nipples and pulled her upwards with them and then back down, guiding her up and down on his cock by the tugging pleasurable pain in her tender buds.

It was hard work, with her hands behind her back, but it felt incredible.... Master moved beneath her, meeting her bounces, her nipples tightly gripped between his fingers as she rode him. Thighs strained, her insides quivering, as she moved. The new sensations and effort that she had to put into the movements staved off her orgasm, but as she got more used to rocking and bouncing on top of her Master the pleasure began to build, overriding her trepidation at being so involved in this perversion. As the intense constriction in her body began to build she started to move more freely, her hips moving hard and fast as she slid up and down, grinding against him. Her body's instincts took off running, every molecule of her being focused on the orgasm that she knew was coming.

David watched as Alanna's movements became faster and harder, her breasts bouncing in front of her delightfully as she worked her way towards culmination. Her pussy was gripping him so tightly and wonderfully every time she fell down on his cock. Now her body was so into her own pleasure that she was ignoring the guidance of his fingers on her nipples, the slight pain was weaving through her hot desires and fulfilling all of her body's aching need. When the orgasm hit her, she cried out on top of her Master, and if it hadn't been for his hands on her body she would have fallen over. He kept her hips moving, his body thrusting hard underneath hers and burrowing into her as she convulsed on top of him, her pussy clutching at him as the ripples of ecstasy went through her.

He kept her rocking, the chastity of the past 24 hours contributing to the long, drawn out multiple orgasms that crashed across her body, one after the other, as her Master pulled her back and forth on top of him. Alanna flopped around, her muscles no longer able to hold herself upright... it was as if every muscle except the squeezing ones in her pussy, had lost all of their strength. Master held her firmly on top of him, one hand on her breast, the other on her hip as he groaned and filled her from below, her sucking tunnel milking his dick of fluid and pulling it into her body.

Finally he let her fall on top of him, whimpering with satisfaction and the occasional after shock of pleasure as he slowly shrank inside of her. David kissed the top of her head, stroking her back and ass cheeks. Alanna was so wrung out that she didn't even protest when his fingers trailed down her crack and brushed over her anus. He wasn't even sure she had noticed. Gently he undid her cuffs, rubbing her wrists and kissing them. Cradling her carefully, he let her fall to his side so that she could snuggle up to him and sleep. He loved holding her as she slept.

It didn't take long.

Stroking the sleeping slave's hair, he contemplated the next day. Alanna was obviously more suited to this way of life than he'd originally thought, but he also hadn't had to really punish her yet. Perhaps tomorrow he should arrange a way for her to be bad. It shouldn't be too hard to get her worked up enough to try to play with herself. Especially if he left her a means to find self-pleasure. She'd liked being spanked... he wanted to see if she would respond to other kinds of punishment as well. As smart as she was, it shouldn't be hard to train her - although he felt quite sure that she'd fight him a bit along the way. It was in her nature to speak up when she wanted something, as she'd already demonstrated tonight. She'd also speak up when she didn't want something.

He looked forward to it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers