Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
Alanna's punishment fits the crime.
4.4k words
4.74
97.7k
44

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,581 Followers

Master woke Alanna by running his fingers up and down her body, stroking her soft skin with his light touch and making her nipples tighten. She awoke aroused and needy. Then he strapped the vibrator over her clit and turned it on, she shivered in pleasure as he pushed her head down his body and onto his cock. The feel of him in her mouth was incredibly erotic, something that she was truly coming to enjoy. His groans, the texture of his shaft against his tongue, and the way his hand pressed down on her head as she pleasured him all turned her on immensely.

But, like yesterday, Master left for work before Alanna had her turn. And with another order not to pleasure herself. He had dressed her in knee-length blue flowing skirt and a short sleeved tight pink shirt today. After breakfast, Alanna headed back to the bedroom, not knowing what else to do with herself yet. Master hadn't given her any suggestions of what to do with her today - and she didn't realize that he'd done that on purpose.

Sitting on the bed, Alanna examined the restraints that were permanently attached to the fixture. There were some cuffs bolted into the wall at the center of the head of the bed. Several sizes of cuffs attached to the bedposts at the head, both large and small, and one each attached to the posts at the foot. They were all made of soft leather. Carefully she strapped her left wrist into one of them, just to see how it worked. There was no way she would be able to get out of these when Master strapped both her wrists down. The thought made her shiver with anticipation. He was so good at knowing how to elicit the most insane responses from her body.

Undoing the cuff, Alanna looked around. There were a lot of drawers in the room. Some, she knew, held her clothes and Master's clothes. But the ones next to the bed... that was where he kept the contraption he put on her while she pleased him with her mouth. And she thought she remembered him getting the gag from there too. The naughty feeling that overcame her should have been a warning, but she ignored it. The very first drawer on the nightstand that she opened had the gag, a set of cuffs, the vibrator that she wore while orally pleasuring master, and several other items for which she had no reference.

Picking up one of the remotes, she pressed a button, hoping that it was the remote for the vibrator that she knew. Instead, something else in the drawer started buzzing. Alanna picked it up, it was vaguely shaped like Master's cock, but without any ridges. It was long and smooth and not nearly as thick as him, but when she pressed more buttons on the remote it changed speeds, the vibrations happening faster. What would that feel like? Was it supposed to go inside of her, like Master's cock?

Alanna played with the changing speeds for a few minutes, thinking hard. Master had told her that she wasn't allowed to make herself cum. But couldn't she satisfy her curiosity and just see what it felt like to put this buzzing thing against her sensitive parts? She just wanted to see what it would feel like. Surely that wouldn't be construed as disobeying.

Lying on her back, Alanna hiked up her skirt to her waist and ran the humming staff over the outside of her panties, between her legs. Her hips jerked up immediately. It felt amazing, the subtle sensations against her sensitive folds made her shudder in reaction, the wetness of her pussy increasing as she ran the thing up and down the thin covering over her needy slit. Touching the remote, she increased the vibrations, and her hips starting moving up and down, humping the thing as the intensity of the sensations began to build.

Moaning, she put both hands on the thing, pressing it harder between her legs. The crotch of her panties were completely soaked with juices now, and she could feel her nipples tightening pleasurably on her chest, pressing against the soft cups of her undergarment. Her legs twitched and squeezed, her thighs pressing together and then opening again. She was completely lost to the growing pleasure between her legs, the itch that was overwhelming her normal good sense.

The tip of the toy slipped under her panties as her rocking body accidentally pushed the thin fabric to the side, and the touch of it directly against her sensitive parts was like a jolt of electrical heat through her body. Alanna pushed the whole thing under her panties, the shaft of it pressing between the entire length of her slit. She humped it frantically, pressing it hard against her softness, feeling the buzzing pulse through the most sensitive part of her, at the top of her mound, and Alanna howled with relief as the sudden orgasm crashed over her. Without thinking, her hips moved up and down, drawing out the ecstasy as she masturbated, the vibrator becoming almost painful against her nether lips because of the intensity of the buzzing.

Alanna pulled the buzzing thing from between her legs and turned on her side, panting, her body still quivering slightly from orgasmic rapture she'd brought herself to. Then she moaned, realizing what she had done. Frantically she turned off the remote and used a corner of the sheets on the bed to clean her juices from the device before tossing it in the drawer. Even through her fear and guilt, her body tingled pleasantly.

Then she curled into a ball on the bed and waited for something to happen. Surely God would smite her, for pleasuring herself without even a partner to complete the mating ritual had to be the worst perversion of all. Then, when she wasn't burned into a crisp by a lightening strike, Alanna waited for her Master to appear and punish her. Or worse, return her to the slave market for being a bad, unmanageable slave. Trembling, she waited for nearly half an hour, but nothing happened. Eventually she had to let her limbs relax from their tight curl in the fetal position. Cautiously she got up and ventured downstairs for the afternoon meal where the staff treated her as they normally did. Obviously, no one knew what she had done, and Alanna's confidence grew as she ate her lunch.

*****

David sat at work on his lunch hour watching with amusement, and a hard-on, the video of his slave playing with herself. Obviously she had no idea that he had cameras all around the house, mostly for security but now so that he could check on her throughout the day as well. She really was a feisty little thing, and that curiosity of hers was endearing. Not to mention a delightful way to get her into trouble. When she started trying to hide the evidence of her disobedience he considered having one of the staff interrupt her and cuff her for him, keeping her in place until he got home to deal with her infraction. But he had his own curiosity to contend with, and he wanted to see what she would do when she thought she had free reign. He was already planning a fitting punishment for her. It would not bother him in the slightest for her to add to the tally.

*****

Feeling a strange sense of invincibility, Alanna walked through the house to the only room she couldn't get into. There was no one around, no one to see what she was doing - just like that morning when she had disobeyed her Master - and she wanted to see if she could get into it. The handle didn't give, no matter what she did. Looking under the crack between the floor and the door, all she could see was darkness, so that was no help. Feeling unaccountably frustrated, Alanna kicked the bottom of the door, and then winced as the sound echoed... but no one came to see what she was doing.

Ghosting through the house, she did her best to act normal whenever she ran into one of the few staff. Today there was no cleaning going on, most of the staff on premises were busy in the kitchen. Next to the front door was a cabinet, which was kept unlocked and was full of keys hanging individually from little pegs. Alanna took them one by one to the locked door, trying to see if she could get inside. She gritted her teeth when not one of them even entered the key hole successfully. Feeling sulky she finally left the door alone.

Most of the afternoon was gone by then and she hurried to put on the high heeled footwear that Master had bought her, knowing that she needed to get in some practice. It was impossible for her to walk quietly in them through most of the house, they click-click-clicked all over the floors without carpets. But she was getting better at keeping her balance and not twisting her ankles.

*****

When David arrived home that evening, he didn't say anything to Alanna about her misbehavior right away. He watched as her confidence grew. That was good. The revelation should shake her, make her realize that she couldn't do anything without him knowing about it, and then he would punish her and he was fairly certain that she would enjoy that as much as he did. But she needed to make the fall from hubris, it would emphasize his control over her. He listened to her lie about her day, which she said she spent practicing walking, exploring the house and watching television. All of which she had done some of.

After dinner he took her to the television room, took off her shirt and bra, cuffed her hands behind her back and had her straddle his lap so that he could play with her breasts. Her skirt was pooled around the tops of her thighs. Alanna moaned and writhed on his lap as he expertly increased her arousal. Her breasts were some of his favorite new toys, soft and sensitive, with incredibly responsive nipples that hardened so beautiful beneath his stroking fingers. The girl was soon panting with need as he pulled and squeezed her.

Then he picked her up by the waist and put her belly down on the ottoman, facing the television and flipped her skirt up, exposing her pretty ass to him. Carefully he pulled off her panties and dropped them to the floor. No need to tear every pair that she had. Alanna loved the way her Master handled her body, his physical dominance over her. She shivered with excitement as he laid her down, wondering what new wonders he was going to show her.

"We're going to watch a quick movie together," Master said. "I think you'll find it very instructive."

Her curiosity peaked, and then she blushed deeply as she recognized herself on the screen, handling the slim toy that she had used on herself just that morning. Squirming with embarrassment, Alanna was not expecting the heavy hand that came down on her buttocks. Master was spanking her again!

Alanna didn't ask him to stop, she knew she deserved it. The spanking was steady and firm as she watched rubbing herself to orgasm, following by a tape of her attempts to get into the locked room. By the time the video was over, her backside felt hot and raw and she was wiggling from arousal as much as the pain. That had been much more intense than the previous spanking Master had given her.

No longer feeling so invincible, in fact feeling rather stupid, Alanna slumped over the ottoman, letting the tears of shame and pain roll down her face.

Master's hand rested gently on the curve of her buttocks. "When you disobey me, you will be punished. Do you understand Alanna?"

"Yes Master." Alanna shivered as his hand caressed her beaten cheek.

"Good, now it's time for your punishment."

"But-!" A gag popped into Alanna's mouth before she could even complete her second word. As usual, her Master was a step ahead of her. He'd been anticipating that she would protest, thinking that the spanking had been her punishment.

"What have I told you about talking?" Master asked. Alanna mewled behind the gag and hung her head. "Good, I see that you understand."

Then a blindfold slipped over Alanna's eyes. She whimpered again. The skirt on her hips was pulled off.

"You wanted to see the locked room... well that's where we're going now, but you're not going to see any of it." Then Master picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, completely naked and unable to see whether or not anyone was viewing this blatant display of her body. She was jostled, ass high in the air as she hung over his shoulder, and every time she squirmed Master's free hand would come down hard on her already beaten flesh. By the time she heard him unlocking the room her pussy was soaking wet and she could smell her own arousal.

David was very pleased with Alanna's reactions. Her acceptance of the spanking, her obvious sexual excitement, and even the vocal outburst which had caused him to gag her. He liked that she wasn't completely subdued, even after he'd spanked her. While he wanted to tame her spirit, he certainly didn't want to break it. And how boring would life be if she never tested him at all.

He went down the three steps into the Dungeon, a room that he'd had completely made over to his qualifications and to which he held one of three keys which he kept on his person at all times. The other was kept on the person of his housekeeper and the third kept at his office as a back-up in case both his and the housekeeper's keys were somehow misplaced. Windowless and soundproofed, this room hadn't seen nearly as much use as he might have liked. A few women had come to play here with him, but having Alanna in here for the first time, a slave who was 100% truly his, made his excitement almost unbearable. If she hadn't had a taste for the things he liked then he would never have brought her in here, but it was becoming increasingly obvious that Alanna needed this as much as he did. He'd know for sure after tonight.

Taking her to the middle of the room, David attached Alanna's ankles to cuffs on the floor with adjustable chains. He made them short, so that she wouldn't be able to move or bring her legs together at all. Then he uncuffed her hands and put them in front of her, cuffing them back together and attaching them to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Then he cranked that up so that her arms were high above her head and she was stretched out completely, unable to move due to the lack of tension in her restraints.

Alanna could feel her excitement rising as her Master put her into position. The wide spread of her legs indicated pleasure to her, despite the fact that it was hard to stay on balance. She was relieved when he put her hands in front of her and then above her head; now she couldn't fall over even if she lost her balance. Despite her anxiety about being punished, her Master's obvious care of her kept her from being truly afraid.

She could hear him moving around her and her body tensed, unsure of what to expect.

Something soft and light, almost fuzzy, tickled against her side and Alanna jumped - as much as she was able to - and tried to twist away from the feather stroke against her midriff. It tickled and she was hard put not to giggle. Then it flicked upwards against her breasts, and the soft touch was teasing, especially against her nipples. She wanted more sensation, something harder, but no matter how much she pressed her sensitive nipples against the soft stroking, it never changed the intensity.

It traced around her body to her backside, gentle and tantalizing against the tender flesh of her buttocks. Such a light touch after the firm spanking aroused her even more and she moved her hips back and forth. The softness teased between her legs, stroking the insides of her thighs and brushing, with the lightest touch, over the moistened lips of her pussy. Alanna moaned, shivering under the touch, trying to move her hips and get more.

Then it stopped. Alanna waited, impatient.

A light slap against her breast, something flexible that wrapped around the curve of her flesh, stinging slightly but pleasantly. She moaned some more through her gag, enjoying the firmer touch on her flesh. Her nipples were especially hard and eager for the feel of the slaps, aching for more as they were whipped. Rocking back and forth in her restraints, Alanna could feel her breasts becoming more and more sensitive as the light whipping brought her blood to the surface of her breasts. She didn't know it, but the curvy globes were becoming as nicely pink as her buttocks.

Then that stopped too. She growled in frustrated. And then froze, as she heard a buzzing noise that she recognized. The toy she'd been playing with!

It slide between her slippery lips, and she humped it; the low vibrations teased her sensitive folds and made her toes curl with desire. Then Master turned it on end and pushed it inside of her. Alanna groaned as it entered her. It wasn't nearly as big as her Master, but feeling the vibrations inside of her made her thrash; it felt so strange and wonderful, the humming seeming to originate from her very core. Then Master pulled it back out and increased the speed, pushing it around her folds again, pressing it to that tender spot at the top of her pussy....

Her orgasm swelled... and Master pulled the buzzing thing away.

Alanna shrieked her protest into the gag. The rubbery thing slapped her breast, harder this time and stinging much more sharply. She thrashed and struggled, her body wanting nothing more but to cum... she had been so close. Just another second more. But now Master was back to slapping her breasts, and although it felt good they were much more sensitive now and it hurt a little more. Small jolts of pain that both increased her desire to cum, but slowly sapped her body's attention from her pussy to her breasts and the sense of being right on edge of an orgasm began to subside.

Master moved around her body, whipping her stomach and her back, whipping the tender cheeks of her ass and making her convulse in her restraints again. It felt like her entire upper body was tingling with heat.

When the buzzing toy returned to her pussy she had to hump it, even though she wasn't sure if it would be taken away again. The hot itch in her body demanded that she do so. Her body rocked back and forth as Master slid it in and out of her and then up and down the center of her folds, holding it against her sensitive clit and then sliding away before returning again. This time she moved very quickly towards orgasm, and her movements were determined - she was going to do it! She was going to -

Scream in frustration when Master took the toy away, leaving her hanging and gasping for air. Tears sparked in her eyes with the demand of her body for relief. For a minute Master let her hand there, struggling with her body, her insides clenching as they grasped for the fulfillment that was just out of reach. When she sagged, the whipping started again, on her back, and Alanna moaned. Tears soaked into her blind fold.

"Your orgasms are mine," Master said, his voice echoing in the room. Alanna whimpered as the whip slapped between her legs and onto her needy pussy. She was so horny that it actually felt good instead of painful. Then it began slapping against her stomach again and working its way back up to her breasts. "You will not orgasm except for when I give you permission to. If it is an accident then you will not be punished too badly. But you purposefully disobeyed me today."

Another slap landed against her eager pussy, and Alanna pushed it towards the whip, asking for more.

Instead, the buzzing toy slid against her again and Alanna froze. She was determined not to show any signs of when she was about to cum, sure that if she could hold herself together then this time... this time she'd fall over the edge into culmination. As hard as she tried, she couldn't help rocking back and forth a little as Master manipulated her pussy, running the tip around her lips and making her shiver as it pressed against her sensitive nub. Her toes curled as her orgasm approached... and then it was gone again.

This time Alanna only groaned. She understood. Master controlled her body, her orgasms, not herself. She would find completion when he allowed her to and not before. There was no fooling him or getting around him... if she disobeyed he would know, if she wanted to cum then she would wait for his indulgence.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,581 Followers
12