Submission Ch. 13

Story Info
Alanna's impulses get her into serious trouble.
7.6k words
4.72
69.9k
35

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

Alanna awoke feeling flush and sore. Master's dominance over her body had been proven in every way possible... and even though she had fought it beforehand, in some ways she welcomed it.

That didn't stop her from blushing and squirming, although she knew better than the protest, as he completed the morning ritual of plugging her. Having him inside of her was very different from having a toy that twitched and moved and reminded her of its presence with every step, whether she was aroused or not. The feeling of fullness was now doubly distracting because she had to wonder when he was going to do it again. It was hard to concentrate on her studies with Ms. Bliss, even though she was learning more interesting things about Demagon culture and how business was handled between people. Ms. Bliss seemed intent on Alanna knowing her rights.

As a refugee slave rather than a war criminal, Alanna had some rights. Although, if her Master wasn't such a good one she might never know about it, but other proactive citizens on Demagon might report any abuse that they saw. Repiban slaves were not to be used for hard labor, they were to be provided with three meals a day, adequate clothing and shelter, and their services could not be sold. Ms. Bliss explained that the last right meant that her Master could not profit off of selling her as a maid, her sexual services, or any other labor to other Demagon citizens. On the other side, there were laws about controlling unruly Repiban slaves, keeping them from congregating in large numbers, and the punishments were severe for the Demagons who couldn't keep their slaves from mischief or criminal activity. In both cases, slaves could be taken away.

None of this seemed to apply to Alanna. She was very happy with her circumstances, and she reassured her teacher that it was so. Master took good care of her. Ms. Bliss smiled and said she was glad to hear it. Alanna knew that she wasn't going to ever get into any real trouble by stealing or causing a scene in public; any mischief that she created was only for his attention, and never within the sight of anyone other than him or (possibly) his staff.

That night when she had dinner with Master he seemed pleased when she told him about her lesson that day and the reassurances that she'd given Ms. Bliss.

"I'm glad to hear that you're happy here, Alanna," he said. His eyes sparkled at her and Alanna felt her heart pound a little faster. All it took was a look from him and everything melted into putty.

Leaning back from his empty plate, Master gazed at her, a smile on his lips. "Come here Alanna."

Immediately she jumped up from her chair and came around to his side of the table as he stood. Master took each of her wrists and put her hands on the table, palms flat against the wood.

"Don't move from here," he ordered. As much as Alanna liked it when Master tied her up or restrained her, she knew how much he enjoyed exerting his control over her with verbal demands. She didn't realize that this was a necessary part of David's training for her, because he wanted her to accompany him to events outside of his house. The next few weeks at work were going to be extremely demanding and then there would be a celebration following it... he hoped that Alanna would be well trained enough to accompany him. Only very few Repiban slaves were privileged to be at a social gathering like that, and he needed to know that he would have complete control over her behavior with no more force than his words.

She moaned fitfully as Master ran his hands over her body from behind, caressing her through the clothing which suddenly seemed too tight and constricting and not at all necessary. Pressing into her from behind, he caressed her arms, running his hands down to her wrists and holding them tightly as he thrust his hips against her backside. Alanna moaned and pressed back. She wanted him so badly. Then the pressure against her was gone and his hands were on her legs, and she looked down to see him kneeling between them, lifting her skirt up her body as he kissed the backs of her knees and up the backs of her thighs. Her legs trembled as her pussy got even wetter, anticipating the slow approach of his lips. The slide of his tongue on her bare skin was erotic, and she quivered... she wanted so badly to reach down and touch him, but that was not allowed right now.

Fingers brushed her pussy and her hips jerked. She moaned as he dipped them into her juices. Then they pressed against her ass and she gasped as her tight hole opened for him and his mouth latched onto her pussy. Master's fingers spread her asshole open, the clasping hole easily penetrated by his digits, and he slide his tongue back and forth between her wet lips as Alanna moaned and ground down on his face and fingers. He played her body like an instrument, knowing exactly how to nibble, where to suck, when to rub. She came beautifully, crying out with passion as her juices dripped into his mouth, her ass clenching his fingers in its excited grip.

He let her stand there, recovering, as he pulled off all of his clothing. Then he allowed her to take her hands off the table and he removed her skirt, shirt and bra and undid her curls from the knot she'd put it in on the back of her head, letting the waves of hair tumble down. Putting one hand on either side of her face, he kissed her deeply and passionately, his larger body bending over her and pulling her into him. Alanna's hands pressed against chest as she tasted herself in his mouth and she went up on her toes as her kiss pushed back at him. For David her body was a myriad of delights, and he savored the feeling of their tongues rubbing against each other, lips pressed together, and the desperate whimpers in the back of her throat. Even though he'd given her one orgasm already, her body was so eager and ready for him.

Then he pulled her over to his chair and sat down, straddling her across his lap. She was just barely tall enough that on tip toes she hovered above his dick, which was hard as a rock. The look of uncertainty on her face was adorable, and David brushed the hair back from her shoulders. Alanna felt her calf muscles start to burn as Master positioned himself underneath her.

"Sit down on me, little one," he said, looking up at her. It was so strange to be on top of him, this was only the second time he had chosen a position that put her on top, but she followed his order and sank down. As before, she felt so much tighter inside this way, her body resisting the spread open for him. Letting her head fall back, she arched her body as gripped the back of his chair as gravity pulled her all the way down on top of him. It almost hurt, but it was such a good pain. Master kissed her neck, her collarbone, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other gripping her ass and pulling her cheeks apart to press a finger to her bottom. Oh that felt amazing... "Ride me Alanna."

The concept wasn't that hard. She moved on top of him, starting to stand and then sinking back down. The arm around her kept her movement fairly confined, pressing her against him. With her arms wrapped around his neck, on top of his shoulders, she had plenty of leverage to move up and down, just not back and forth. The bouncing brought her breasts near his mouth and he started to nip at her, she shivered every time his mouth managed to get a hold of her nipple for a brief moment before she sank back down onto him.

Time seemed endless as she moved with Master inside of her. The thrusts of his hips upwards as she sank down were powerful, hard, and filled her completely. She let her head and body fall back, holding onto his shoulders with just her fingers, letting her hair brush the tops of his knees, and Master leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth, worrying it between his teeth. Alanna cried out and spasmed, her ecstatic release setting off David's own, and he moaned into her breasts as his cum spurted up and into her.

Afterwards they took a bath... and then he carried her into the bedroom, tied her down, and brought them both to the peak of pleasure all over again. Alanna thought that she could never be happier.

*****

Unfortunately, Alanna hadn't known that David had been making the most of that night for a reason. His job was about to kick into overdrive, trying to finalize a major deal that would make him quite a bit richer and benefit the government immeasurably. The celebration he was looking forward to bringing Alanna to was dependent on the work that he would do in the next few weeks.

All Alanna knew was that at first her Master stopped coming home for dinner. And when he did come home he was always tired. Sometimes they would have sex, but not always. Usually without many restraints or the extended foreplay that he normally enjoyed so much. Then their morning ritual started to suffer. He would put the plug in, always, but not taking his time about it like he used to. Sometimes she didn't even get to pleasure him with their mouth. Although Master told Alanna that he was working and that in a few weeks things would be back to normal, she moped and sulked. He gave her a sharp spanking, and that helped to perk her up for a few days. But then when he missed the entire weekend with her, she fell right back into sulking. This time not even the spanking he gave her was enough to snap her out of it because they didn't pleasure each other after. He was too tired from the late nights that he'd spent working.

She felt wanting... unfulfilled. And then she started feeling angry.

****

David was relieved. The project was almost done. In fact, things were going so well that he was going to be able to work from home today. Thank goodness. It was Sunday after all. His slave's sulkiness over the past couple of weeks had both irritated and saddened him. Although he had not apologized - because he was working after all - he had explained to her why he'd been absent so often and so tired. That she still sulked irritated him because it wasn't like this could be helped, and at least he'd done her the courtesy of explaining to her what was going on and reassuring her that things would go back to normal eventually. Really she should have just accepted he did, whether he gave an explanation or not.

On the other hand, he knew that, compared to the way things had been, she was being neglected. It hadn't been for very long, but then again he hadn't had her for very long. About two months. So his distraction for three weeks was wearing on her. He had one more Vid-com call today, with Curtis, the man who had almost hit Alanna at the auction. A sneer quirked David's lips. Curtis was the perfect Master for the usual Repiban woman, but not for one like Alanna. She had inner passion that had to be nurtured even while she willingly submitted.

The Vid-com chimed and he wiped his expression into a blank slate before pressing the button to turn it on.

"Curtis."

"David." The other man smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "You're looking well. I looked over the contract last night, and it looks good." That was it for the social niceties then, which David didn't have a problem with. The two men got down to business, eager to close the contract. David couldn't wait until he was done in here and could spend the afternoon paying real attention to Alanna.

*****

Alanna paced back and forth down the hallway outside of Master's office. He was behind that door. But it was so thick that she couldn't hear anything that was being said. Master was home but he wasn't paying attention to her. Yet another morning had gone by without her being able to so much as pleasure him with her mouth. The butt plug in her backside, filling her with its rubbery hardness, was a poor substitute for her Master. She clenched her little fists. It didn't seem to matter how good she'd been, or how sad while still following his rules, it hadn't really gotten his attention.

Maybe it was time to start being bad again. She'd take another spanking with the paddle if it meant that Master would pay attention to her again. A little voice in the back of her head reminded her that Master had told her eventually things would go back to normal... but when was eventually? It had been weeks.

****

Alanna came bursting into David's office, completely naked and with a gleefully wicked look on her face. David whirled, he could feel all of the color drop out of his face as soon as he realized who it was.

"What is going on?"

The disapproving tone in Curtis' voice made him wince.

"Alanna, assume the position," he snapped out. The deep anger in his voice made her stop in her tracks, her legs sinking to the floor. Immediately she spread them and put her hands behind her back, thrusting out her breasts as she'd been taught. A deep blush suffused her as the man on the screen laughed, harshly, and she realized he could see her. She started to close her legs when her Master's deep bark made her jump. "STAY. Do not move."

"My," said Curtis. David's heart sank as he turned back to the government worker. Sank and pounded, straight into his stomach. "What a rebellious slave you have there."

"She misunderstood an earlier order," David said gruffly, thinking frantically. "I've been teaching her to tell time by having her present herself to me at the time that I tell her to. Unfortunately she's not very good with the clocks yet."

"I see." The other man steepled his fingers in front of him, obviously not convinced. David did his best not to show the fear that was leaping inside of him. "I'm not entirely sure I believe you."

"When the deal is done come over for a demonstration. Monday, next week. I will show you how well trained she is."

Curtis nodded. "I look forward to it. May we conclude our business then?"

"Yes, just let me put her out in the hall."

David turned to his slave, struggling to get his rage under control.

****

Alanna quivered. The look in her Master's eyes went so far beyond anger. When he put her out in the hallway he had her assume the position outside of his door and ordered her not to move. Then he'd closed the door and left her there. That man had now seen her naked... it had taken her a moment, but she'd recognized him as the other man from the auction. The one her Master had saved her from. And she'd just interrupted her Master from something important. Exposed herself to that man.

Already she was feeling deep, deep regret.

****

When David finally got off the Vid-com with Curtis, he slumped, his face in his hands. The afternoon was ruined, thanks to Alanna's display. There was no way that he could spend the afternoon pleasuring her when she'd misbehaved so badly, especially now that he had to advance her training even faster. He had a week to get her in line and ready to present to Curtis, to ensure that the other man wouldn't report him to the Board as being unable to control his slave. Was this his fault for neglecting her? No, because he hadn't truly been neglecting her. This was still her trying to top him from the bottom. She'd been looking for punishment when she came in here, he'd seen that on her face.

He would have to punish her, train her in a way that she would find less enjoyable. And be very careful not to break her spirit while he did so.

*****

When Master finally opened the door, Alanna felt a wave of relief over her. Now she could apologize.

"Master," she started to say.

"Quiet," he commanded and she stopped immediately, although a few tears sparked in her eyes. How could she apologize if he wouldn't let her speak? Her knees moved, thighs spreading wider and straining her muscles, an act of contrition and enticement. "Open your mouth."

The ball gag popped into her mouth. She sniffled. Now she couldn't even ask to apologize. His hand cupped under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him.

"You are now going to listen, Alanna, and then you are going to use your admirable mind to think. And then you're going to be punished for not having using it to think enough." Masters eyes were burning with ferocity, under them were deep dark circles, evidence of all the late nights and early mornings he'd had. He looked careworn and stressed. How had she not noticed that before?

"You are not an animal but today you acted like one. I know that Ms. Bliss gave you the lesson on your rights and also on my responsibilities, and what consequences we might face if I were to neglect those responsibilities. You just showed yourself to be out of my control by interrupting my meeting with a member of the government. Curtis doesn't like spirited women, it's why he was looking for a Repiban woman, and you just showed yourself to be more than spirited. I will now have to prove to him that you are completely under my control or you will be taken away from me and either sold to someone else or, more likely, placed in a group home where you will be give a labor job and watched over by the government for the rest of your life. Now. Do you want to be taken away from me?"

Alanna was horrified. Be taken away from her Master? She shook her head furiously, tears flying off of her cheeks. What had she done? He was right, she hadn't been thinking or acting like a human. Instead, she'd allowed her body to completely control her impulses and she'd been very impulsive.

"Good. Good." His voice was hoarse.

He wanted so badly to be able to wrap his arms around her, cradle her... he was so thankful that she wanted to stay. On the other hand, he was also monumentally angry that she'd been so unthinking. Alanna was incredibly smart, that had been proven during the classes Ms. Bliss had been providing; the consequences of her actions were not that unclear. She'd known he was working, although she couldn't have know he was on the Vid-com with someone from the government, but she should have known better than to interrupt.

"Perhaps some of this is my fault," he rubbed his face in his hands. More tears fell from Alanna's eyes. Not only had she disappointed her Master, but now he was blaming himself and her heart ached. If only she didn't have the gag in she would tell him that of course it wasn't. "I should have told you this morning that I had a special afternoon planned for us. I was so eager to get into my office and get the morning over with so that I could spend some time with you that I rushed in here without even thinking of telling you.

That broke Alanna's heart. She'd ruined their afternoon. And that still wasn't her Master's fault. She should have trusted him when he told her that his distraction would only have lasted a few weeks. She could have thought about it and considered the possibility that he'd neglected their morning ritual in order to finish his work earlier, because he'd known that he'd have more time with her later.

Master's mouth tightened into a thin line.

"Regardless, I did tell you at the very beginning that I needed to focus on work for a few weeks. Your own impatience and lack of forethought still needs to be punished. And unfortunately I have to punish you to Curtis' satisfaction, not mine or yours."

The look on his face was so upset, so unhappy, that Alanna just cried more. It was obvious that Master was going to have to punish her much more thoroughly than he'd done in the past, not just because of her behavior, but because now he was going to have to meet someone else's standards. And he wasn't going to enjoy it.

While she was sure that she wouldn't enjoy it either, mostly she was just angry and upset at herself for putting him in this position. Why hadn't she trusted him? She'd barely been neglected for a few weeks, and even then she hadn't been completely neglected. Not really neglected at all, just not quite as pampered and attended to as she had been initially. Alanna had never thought of herself as spoiled, but that's exactly what she was. And she had acted like a spoiled child, or animal, not as the intelligent adult that she knew herself to be. Master had trusted her to act like a thinking, rational person. She fervently wished that she'd met that expectation.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers