Submission Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet her Master was here, dominating this entire scene, his presence intricately entwined in every aspect.

"I think it's Alanna's turn," Patricia said, gasping as she moved her body away from the mouths that were latched onto her. Immediately Henry turned and his mouth descended on Alanna's breast before she could say anything. Patricia bent and took Alanna's unoccupied nipple into her mouth. As Alanna leaned back against her Master, Henry's fingers pushed inside of her aching pussy and she gasped and moaned, her lower body moving against Master's hard groin, wishing that he was unclothed and inside of her instead of Henry's fingers.

Having both of her nipples sucked at once was a completely new experience, and one that Alanna found dizzying and wonderful. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back against her Master.

Then Henry's fingers left her pussy and moved back towards her anus... only to encounter her plug and tail. His mouth left her breast as he looked up at her Master, fingers tugging on her tail and making Alanna squirm.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Part of her punishment," Master replied. Alanna blushed hot shame that now these two knew she'd needed to be punished, although she was grateful to her Master that he didn't say why.

Patricia had removed her mouth from Alanna's breast now too and had crouched down to see what Henry was talking about. "Oh my! A tail, how sweet. She really is a pet."

The longer nail of a woman circled around the plug in Alanna's ass and she quivered at the contact, heat pulsing through her body.

"What else does she get for punishment?" Henry asked.

"Sometimes she gets a spanking for asking too many questions," Master said, but he wasn't serious, there was a definite note of teasing in his voice. Alanna giggled and David kissed her temple, happy to see that she was enjoying herself. Already she was relaxed about being completely naked in front of them, although it probably helped that Patricia's breasts were on full display already.

"Oh I like that," Patricia said, grinning evilly. Imperiously she gestured at Henry. "Take off your clothes and lean over the bed, pet."

Alanna was starting to figure out that Patricia's nickname for anyone she saw as submissive was 'pet,' but she was shocked that Patricia considered a man to be submissive to her. She was even more shocked when Henry's eyes lit up and he quickly divested himself of his clothing, his long cock bobbing in front of him as he planted himself face down on the bed, feet on the floor with his legs spread. Patricia followed him over, her dress hanging around her hips as her breasts swayed back and forth with her movements. Master's arms wrapped around Alanna, one cupping her breasts as the fingers from his other hand began to make small circles around her clit.

Shuddering and moaning, Alanna didn't know what to do with her hands, they moved fitfully from Master's arm to her belly, until he leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Put your arms around my neck."

Immediately she lifted up her arms and wrapped her hands behind her Master's neck, effectively bowing her body and allowing him full access to her. The position made her feel vulnerable and sexy. Her body jerked with shock and sympathetic reaction when Patricia's hand came down on Henry's buttocks, perhaps not as firmly as her own Master's was capable of, but certainly hard enough to sting and leave a light pink mark. For the first time, Alanna was privy to what it looked like for someone to be spanked, and seeing a man in the receiving position absolutely boggled her.

David chuckled, wondering if letting her see that there were submissive men in the world was truly a good idea, but he was enjoying her reactions. He saw the wondering glance that she was giving him out of the corner of her eye, even as she pushed her body against his in sensual enjoyment of his hands on her, and then the little shake of her head, as if she'd wondered if he would ever let her try that and had immediately negated the idea. Alanna was more curious than turned on by the sight of a man being punished.

Releasing his hold on her body, David took the leash that was hanging around Alanna's neck and used it to lead her over to the other side of the bed as Patricia finished up her spanking. They never lasted long. She and Henry got too excited by the activity to prolong it. Another reason why David preferred Alanna over any Demagon woman. She might be smart and capable of independence, but she got off on being dominated and didn't protest when he took his time about it. Demagon women were all too prone to topping from the bottom constantly and demanding that the activities move at their pace and they weren't interested in being denied their satisfaction. Alanna reveled in it.

Henry was thrusting his hips against the bed, rubbing his cock against the fabric of the comforter as Patricia gave him one final spank. She shimmied the rest of her dress off and the silky fabric slipped off and hit the floor as she climbed onto the bed. Happily, eagerly, Henry climbed on top of her and shoved his stiffened cock between her legs, his pink buttocks thrusting at her body.

Alanna was so engrossed in watching, so aroused by this erotic display of passion, that she barely noticed as Master pushed her upper body forward, placing her in the position that Henry had been in, but on the opposite side of the bed. Since Master had brought them closer to the foot of the bed, Alanna had a fantastic view of Henry's wide cock parting Patricia's pretty pink pussy, which was covered in golden curls. Her juices glistened on Henry's cock as it enthusiastically pillaged her body.

When Master began to push into Alanna from behind she groaned and wiggled her bottom... he felt wonderfully deep at this angle and the plug made her even tighter around him. The soft strands of the tail were brushing against her lower back where Master had pushed them, a light teasing sensation that made her feel wonderfully sensitive. The tugging on her leash made her collar press against the front of her throat and she arched her back, pushing up onto her forearms. Master didn't deprive of her of air, exactly, but he did use the leash and collar to pull him back against her. Alanna trusted him not to hurt her, but the slight tingle of fear as guided her by her throat enhanced the pleasure and excitement that was rippling through her body. The visual stimulation of Henry and Patricia's entwined bodies distracted her from the sensations in her own pussy, and she vacillated back and forth between watching them and focusing on the wonderful friction of Master's cock thrusting into her from behind, the feel of his hips pressing against her buttocks.

Patricia's eyes met hers, the green orbs glowing with hungry lust as she watched Alanna and her Master. Seeing the other woman watching them, Alanna's body tightened with excitement. Master's hand came down on the side of her ass, and Alanna bucked as her insides clenched, giving Patricia even more of a show to watch as Henry heaved and moaned on top of her. Patricia's legs wrapped around Henry, pulling him further into her, and her own cries of passion were increasing as she watched David and Alanna.

The press of Alanna's collar against her throat was making it just a little hard for her to breath as she panted with excitement, and the slight struggle to breathe somehow transmitted even more tingling pleasure to her pussy, her clit swelling as Master's sack slapped rhythmically against it. Patricia writhed and her body arched underneath Henry's, thrusting upwards, and the two of them let out loud cries of pleasure as they crossed the finish line to their fulfillment together. They held each other in the afterglow of bliss for only a moment or two before both of them turned their attention to Alanna and her Master.

Shivering, Alanna's nipples buzzed as the two turned to watch her and her Master. She bit her lip, wanting to keep her moans inside of her where no audience could hear them, but at the same time being observed as Master rutted her from behind only turned her on more. Suddenly Master pulled on the collar, and Alanna cried out as her upper body arched and her breasts thrust out. Now she was practically standing, her hands on her collar as Master's cock thrust forcefully into her from below. She was completely on display for the watching Patricia and Henry, her legs spread far apart enough that they could see David's cock burrowing into her soft folds.

Master took her wrists and brought them back around his neck, keeping Alanna in place as the other couple crawled towards them. She moaned, feeling a complete wanton as their mouths latched onto her breasts again. It was too much... her embarrassment at losing control in front of them only added to her rapture as her orgasm washed over her, the tugging on her nipples and thrusting of Master's cock into her pussy made her body ripple and spasm, over and over as the waves of ecstasy consumed her. Two slender fingers pinched her clit, and Alanna was so far gone that she didn't even care that another woman was touching her, she screamed her passion as she came violently.

David wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from falling as he spewed cum into her body, her grasping pussy milking the fluid from him. Alanna shook and undulated against him, her body moving to its own rhythm as she was subsumed with the intense orgasm. Both Henry and Patricia had released her nipples, although Patricia's fingers still rubbed gently against Alanna's clit, just brushing against David's shaft where it was buried in her pussy, as they watched the slave shuddering the last spasms of her pleasure.

When Alanna opened her eyes to see Patricia and Henry avidly watching her, she blushed deeply. Especially when she realized that Patricia was the one who had been touching her. The other woman winked as she licked Alanna's juices from her fingers.

Master fell from her body, leaving her filled with only the plug. Even though Alanna felt mortified by her undressed state, now that she was no longer worked up in an aroused frenzy, the three Demagons were completely natural, joking and complimenting each other as they got dressed. Patricia helped Alanna get laced back into her corset.

"Would you like to say thank you to Patricia and Henry," Master asked.

Alanna nodded and looked at them shyly, feeling slightly more brave now that she was clothed again. "Thank you very much, for allowing me to watch you and for being um... with... ah..."

They both laughed.

"Our pleasure, pet," Patricia said, giving Alanna a thorough french kiss. Kissing another woman no longer shocked Alanna as much as she even kissed Patricia back a little. Henry brushed his lips over hers as well, although he didn't take his liberties further than that.

"Anytime you'd like to do that again," he said, winking at her. Blushing, Alanna pressed against her Master. Although she had enjoyed herself thoroughly, she still preferred it just being her and her Master. Being watched with him was very arousing, but being alone together was much more intimate and ultimately satisfying. Even now she longed to be at home with him, in his bed.

A little sadly, she wondered if she'd be sleeping with him or at the foot of his bed again tonight.

12