Suburban Sweetheart

Story Info
Strangers on a train get off together.
8.4k words
4.75
85.5k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tend to zone out on the train journey home, disappear into my own world for the thirty-minute trip and avoid everyone else. I was on my way to doing this when I looked up to see the woman opposite me. She was older, I guessed around forty-five or so, but attractive and very sweet looking, her face seemed to smile even though she wasn't. She looked like the type of woman who'd get left behind, considered too nice and dumped in favour of someone sexier. This appealed to me though. I looked down to her hands, fingers entwined and resting on her legs. There was no ring to be seen. I glanced up and her eyes caught mine and glistened slightly, enough to notice, not overtly so to cause any real meaning. Her face carried on looking happy.

Halfway home and I was still sneaking looks at her, smiling weakly and holding my gaze on her for a little longer each time. We were both crammed in, people to the side wedging us both against the window and so we both gazed out of it, dreaming of being anywhere but here.

I noticed her reflection, looking at me and smiling slightly more than her natural look. I smiled back and she looked away quickly, but soon returned her eyes to mine in the reflection.

The train started to clear at a popular station and we shifted in our seats, taking advantage of the extra room now. We looked at each other and smiled at each other properly, for the first time.

I'd been studying her on the journey; she was well dressed, plain, but not dowdy. Her figure looked good beneath the layers, she certainly wasn't carrying much extra baggage and she looked as if she stayed in shape. She resembled a schoolteacher of old, the type you only see in films, kind and caring, but with a smouldering core. I really wanted her.

We spoke, both at the same time, expressing our relief at the extra room. Then we both laughed, awkwardly and smiled together.

"I like this part of the journey," she informed me, "where I can start to relax. It's even better on a Friday."

"Oh yes, it sets you up for the weekend by having the last few stops almost to yourself."

I was starting to fish for information as the where she'd be getting off the train. Regulars tend to go into the carriage nearest the exit to their station, so there was every chance we'd be alighting together. Certainly, I didn't expect her to get off in the next two stops, that would leave her to walk the length of the platform to get to the exit. Still, there wasn't much time to try and get a decent conversation going. I needed a good intro line and I wasn't very good at them.

She sighed softly and stretched her legs out to her side and leaned against the side of the train, as if settling down.

"Well, I'm pretty much set for a relaxing weekend." I blurted out, without really thinking.

"Good. I think I am too, nothing really planned, that's my idea of relaxing."

I gazed into her eyes and she seemed to smile deeper as I did so. The train rattled along, but our eyes never left each other as we bumped along.

"Yup. I'll go home and watch TV, do nothing and just take it easy. There's only a few other things that relax me more."

She laughed, maybe catching the glint in my eye as I made that last remark. A sweet smile spread across her face.

"Maybe giving a woman a leisurely blow job would ease the stress." I added.

There was a silence above the clatter of metal wheels on iron rails. Her eyes still didn't leave mine and the smile stayed on her face. She laughed softly and quietly.

"Do you say that to all the women you meet on the train home?" She enquired, tilting her head slightly.

"No, just the ones who I'd love to lick to orgasm."

Her eyes flickered slightly, but stayed fixed, warmly, on mine. I swear I saw a flame ignite deep down.

"And do you get any positive comments when you do say that?"

"I don't know, I've never said it before." Which, actually, was true.

She broke away her gaze and stared out the window, slightly perplexed and then relaxing again. She looked back at me. She was still smiling.

"It's nearly my stop. I suspect it's yours too."

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that, either it was an opening for me, or she had used the same logic as I had as to where people alight.

"Yes, nearly there." I paused. My heart fluttered and I took a mental gulp. "So, how do you like to relax?"

"I was hoping you could tell me." She said, half in a whisper as if saying it shocked her.

"Hmmmmm, I think I know, it's on the tip of my tongue." I smiled as I said the words, my heart racing with the excitement.

"I bet it is." She looked away again as the train pulled from a station that might be one away from hers. She stayed quiet for several seconds, each marked by the hammering of my blood through my body.

She turned to me again and leaned forward. "So, what do you get in return?"

"The pleasure of seeing your sweet face as you're coming."

She stayed stock-still and I could feel she was breathing heavier. "You want to give without taking?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Why should I trust you? Why should I let you do that? Isn't it crazy of me?"

"Yes, crazy. There is no reason for you to trust me. I don't even know if I could make you cum. All I know is that I'd love to put my head between your spread legs and languidly lick you with the hope that when I look up over your naked body I will see your face with a mask of pure ecstasy as you're enveloped in an orgasm."

Her eyes blazed again, just for an instant and looked away.

"It's my stop." Again, she returned her gaze deep into me. "Time to relax"

She stood quickly and turned for the door, my face inches away from her behind as her skirt twirled, trying to catch her up. It was a shapely bottom, not wide or long and looking very cute as the skirt hung over it, emphasising the roundness. I was transfixed by it as it swayed away and was almost lost in thought. It was her voice that snapped me to attention.

"Coming?" She said. One word, but filled with meaning. Her tone was deeper than her usual light voice, an accent-less English lady who could talk clearly and crisply. Instead, that word was sultry, a hint of heat around the edges, a glimpse into her private side.

I jumped to my feet and bounded after her as she pushed the button to open the door. They sighed as they parted, almost as loudly as I was doing inside. The cooler evening air brushed over us, cooling us for a few seconds as we stepped out and headed off together.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. A complete stranger makes an obscene suggestion to me on a train and here I am taking him home!" She chuckled lowly. "I would say I'm old enough to be your mother, but I don't think that is the case, although it could be touch and go."

"Well, with kids today it's hard to tell if they're siblings or offspring. But I have a feeling you are a lot more refined than that." Again, she laughed, quietly, at my comment. I had no idea of her age, but I'd put about twelve years between us.

"You are quite the charmer. Tell me, what's a handsome lad like you doing trying to seduce old biddies like me?"

The word "trying" struck me and I faltered for half a step and then recovered. She still wasn't won over.

"I wouldn't call you either old or a biddy. You're an incredibly attractive and alluring woman. You have a sweet and kind face and the more I looked at you and noticed your features and movements, the more I wanted to make you cum."

"That's very kind of you to say that. Are you doing some kind of community care programme? Make a middle-aged lady happy. Do you get a badge, like Boy Scouts do?"

"No. I'll just get the memory and if I see you on the train again I will get an incredible feeling inside knowing that I'd given you an orgasm. I saw you and wanted you, wanted to see your face with pure pleasure on it. Basically, I fancied you."

She laughed again and then the only sound was our feet as we paced along. This was my stop too, but we'd headed in a different direction since leaving the train and I felt a bit lost. The other commuters that had got off alongside us had soon gone, which was lucky considering the conversation. We were alone now, walking down a street lit with the orange flow of an evening sky. The birds were in full song now and it felt right to just be quiet as we approached her place. She started to reach into her pocket for her keys and my nerves jangled with them as she reached for the door. It was a converted flat, the top half of an old house and the stairs were right behind the front door. She led me in, saying nothing and then closed the door behind me, firmly. We glanced at each other and smiled, awkwardly now. All the bravado had gone. She had called my bluff. Except it wasn't a bluff. I wanted her.

I followed her shapely bottom up the stairs. There was a small living room with a kitchen off to one side. A door led away from either end of the room, one ajar, revealing a bed, pristinely made, from what I could see.

"Make yourself comfortable." She instructed. Her voice seemed shaky, her nerves were kicking in too.

I removed my shoes and padded around in my socks as she placed our jackets away, depositing her bag and strode back.

"Would you care for a drink? Tea, Coffee, Water, Juice... I think that's all I have."

My mouth was dry and my head light, I needed water and asked for some.

She came towards me and handed me a glass. She then raised hers.

"Cheers."

"Yes, cheers." I gulped and raised my drink, clinking the glass to hers and then taking a mouthful. It felt good, invigorating and cleansing.

"Would you like anything to eat?" She quizzed, considerately and with care in her voice.

"Yes, you."

Again her eyes blazed. She took a gulp of water and the marched past me, into the room with the open door.

"Well?" came the call from the room. "Shall I start without you?" and the laughter had returned to her voice now.

I took another sip, turned and walked into her bedroom.

She stood, slightly nervously, arms at her side and staring straight at me. "It would be slightly more romantic if you undressed me, don't you think?"

I just nodded. My mind was too busy to worry about talking. I stood before her and reached up, my fingers reached for the soft material of her shirt and found a button, rolling it between my fingertips and twisting it so that it passed through the hole. With each unbuttoning the material gaped slightly more. My hands grasped at the bottom and pulled it from the restraint of her skirt, allowing me access to the rest of the buttons until the shirt draped open, allowing a glimpse of her white bra underneath. I smiled at her and her eyes showed an element of fear. I placed my hands under the material and onto her belly, which was fairly flat and felt toned. I rested my palms on her for a few seconds, looking at her as if to soothe her worries. Her look gave me the answer to my unasked question and I spread my hands and raised them, casting aside the cloth as I made my way to her shoulders, lightly brushing her breasts through the material of her bra as I went. The shirt dropped from her shoulders, baring them to me and, again, showing that she was quite athletic as they stood solid. The shirt landed behind her feet and she looked down, as if worried that it might crease. I stroked her shoulder, which brought her eyes back to me and my fingertips displaced a strap of her bra, allowing to flop down onto her upper arm.

"You have a very good body." escaped my lips and she giggled and lowered her eyes.

"Nice to know all that gym money has paid off."

I let my hand run down her arm and over her hand, my fingers splaying to entwine with hers briefly. It then settled on the top of her skirt, fingers running along the edge of the material where it met her skin. She shivered slightly. Both hands now rested on her clothing, slowly working towards the fastening at the side. I found a button and unhooked it, still looking into her eyes, relishing the sparks that ignited there. I held the little metal tongue of her skirt zip between two fingers and gently tugged it down. It didn't flow smoothly, this was a work skirt, robust and designed to stay in place. My force was insistent and it lowered, the plastic teeth parting with a roar as the noise filled the room, but barely made a sound. I could feel the material sag under my other hand as I held it to her hip and soon the whole wait was suspended by my fingers as I removed them, one by one, until the last digit was all between her skirt dropping and staying put.

I straightened the finger and watched her eyes and the item of clothing fell in a pool around her feet. She held my gaze and stepped out of the crumpled cloth, taking a pace backwards that allowed me to look at her fully.

Her underwear was functional. Mismatched bra and knickers, the top white, the bottom peach. The knickers were like briefs, not cut up the leg, but covering a lot of her, including the tops of her thighs. The bra had a small lace trim, but not enough to be considered risqué, or even seductive. She looked amazing. However old she was, it didn't show on her body, but maybe I was just crazy with desire. There was a bit of extra skin around her middle, but she was firm and my mind raced at the thought of what lay beneath the last two items of clothing.

"I'm sorry," She blurted out, "I haven't even got matching undies on!"

"That doesn't matter, you look incredible." I eyed her up as I said it, my gaze settling on the area between her legs, as if trying to see through to her pubic hair and wondering if she was getting wet.

I stepped forward and placed my hands on her hips. She turned slightly in my hands and I traced a path upwards to her bra strap, her motion allowing me access to the clasp at the back. My fingers fixed up on, holding it between them and moving the strap to free the hook from the eye. She turned a bit more to make it easier and so shielded her breasts from my vision. I let the strap go and then moved my hands to her shoulder to brush off the last remaining constraint, the hoops slipping down over her toned arms, her moving of them aiding the fall. I still couldn't see her breasts as she had her back almost fully towards me. Blindly, I slid my hands under her arms and felt the soft skin of her breasts. They were still quite firm and a good size, not too large to sag heavily, but enough to make it heavy going for one hand alone. As I took them in my hands I pulled her towards me, squeezing her breasts and moving my thumbs upwards to rub over her hard nipples. She let out a groan and then a gasp as the nipples were touched. I gently stroked with my thumbs, feeling the texture change as they moved from the velvet skin of the breast and onto the rougher, bobbled feel of the aureole and then rubbing against the hard nub of the nipple. She pressed herself against me as I caressed and squeezed her and I knew I had to stop, her bottom was rubbing my groin and distracting me from my objective.

I released my grip on her breasts and moved my hands down, taking the waistband of her pants between my fingers and slowly rolling them down. She moved forward again, to give me room and I bent down behind her, ensuring that I was close enough for my breath to play over her back and I lowered my head. I hooked my thumbs around the elastic and pulled it away from her body and then down. The knickers were a deep peach colour and quite extensive in their coverage, so it was a relief to see that no large amounts of flesh flopped out as the material was removed, instead, the body stayed firm and it was exposed. Her behind came into view and it was a good sight. It could easily belong to a girl half her age and I had a desire to bite the round flesh, but resisted, as I didn't want to push my luck. Instead, I drew her knickers down her lithe legs, the crotch being the last part to peel away from her skin and giving me hope that she was wet, making the pants cling to her there. When the knickers were around her knees I used my palms to slide them down over her shins until they lay on the floor around her ankles. There she stood, with me kneeling behind her, she was naked, the last item of clothing only covering parts of her feet. I could smell her, that musky smell of a woman, the smell of sex. She was wet, I was sure and soon I would find out. I raised my hands, I wanted to guide her, to turn her around to face me, but she was ahead of me, kicking the underwear away from her feet and stepping towards the bed and then turning. I gazed at her, looking straight at her pussy. She had a mass of dark hair, untrimmed, but not overgrown. It was a wide triangle, but thinning, so that I could see the cleft of her labia. There was a small glistening of the pubic hair at the bottom, where her juices had started to flow down. I wanted her, to eat that delectable pussy and taste her sweet body.

I looked up. She was looking at me, slightly nervous and in need of reassurance. I smiled and I think the look in my eyes told her how I felt.

She smiled back

"I'm not too hideous and old then?' She chirped, her voice showing more nerves than ever.

"No. You look fantastic. I want you. I want to lose myself in your pussy. I might well have to lick you to more than one orgasm as your cunt looks so luscious."

She blushed slightly. This woman who I had met only a few minutes ago and who was now naked and waiting to be licked was blushing!

I leaned forward and pressed my face against her pubic thatch and kissed her lips. I could taste her juices and the smell was heady. She gasped and shivered as my lips touched hers.

I stood up and looked deep into her eyes and smiled just as I pressed a finger against the swelling labia. Her eyes exploded and I saw lust inside them. I smiled again. I had her now.

"You're already wet and I haven't started licking you."

"I know. I started getting wet on the train and I could feel it as we walked home."

"What a beautiful, ripe cunt you have." And she blushed again as she heard the words. "Sorry, don't you like that word?"

"It's just I'm not used to it, it's not a word I use." She explained.

"Well, maybe you'll be using it and other words later. I'd love to hear you say it, especially if demanding I stick my tongue there."

She blushed some more, so I pressed my finger against her pussy again and watched her shiver.

"Lie down." I told her and she sat down on the bed, swiveled around and lay on the bed, staring up at me with real fire in her eyes.

I crawled onto the bed and stroked her right leg, using my hands to gently open her legs. They parted and she sighed. I slipped over the leg and onto the bed between. Again I pressed my palm against her leg, this time both at once and she complied, spreading herself for me. My eyes went to her pussy. The lips poked from the dark hair, shining with the wetness. As she spread further the lips parted slightly, starting to open and unfurl. My hands were on her thighs and I looked up. Ahead of me was her pussy, opening up before my eyes. Above that was the expanse of hair and then her belly and up to her breasts, which still remained fairly upright, the dark red nipples hard and tight. Her sweet face looked down at me. She looked like the woman on the train again, soft and kind. I moved my face closer, looking at her all the time. Soon her smell filled my nose and I exhaled deeply, my breath pouring over her hot flesh and causing another sigh from her. I took my eyes away from hers and looked at her vagina. It was quite compact, the lips were heavy, but not big. Like her nipples, the labia was dark. I pushed her thighs further apart and rested my head on the left one, staring straight at her sex, this stranger's most intimate place exposing itself to me. I blew onto the lips, ruffling the hair around them. She gasped again. I looked up and smiled and she beamed back at me, so warm and sweet. I moved my mouth and placed my lips gently on her wet labia and felt her arch underneath my touch and groan. I kissed her, my lips caressing hers as if it was her mouth. She squirmed now, her moans getting louder. I could taste her, so sweet and tangy it was all I could do to stop myself devouring her in one gulp. I opened my mouth further, taking in her mound and then drew my lips together slowly, pulling her labia into my mouth as I did so. She moaned and wriggled as I did that and, glancing up, I could see her eyes closed in pleasure. I pressed my mouth against her and opened wide, sucking her in and then holding her swollen pussy lips between my lips. Slowly, I moved my tongue, running it along her lips as they were inside mine. Relaxing my tongue so it ran flat, lapping at her pussy and then closing my mouth slowly again. My mouth was full of her juices now, she was soaking wet and I could drink from her. I began to lap up the wetness, placing my tongue against her lips and running along her sopping slit. I drove my tongue between her labia, flicking them aside as I went, rolling my tongue around them and drawing them into my mouth, lightly sucking on the swollen lips. I ran my tongue down, tensing it so it was hard and prodded the tip against her tight hole, causing her to groan. I could feel her internal heat as I probed, despite the juices swamping my tongue. I then travelled upwards, being guided by her slick slit until I could feel a hard point, flickering over it lightly and eliciting a louder groan as I did so. I swirled my tongue around and down, the underside running over her hard clit to make her squirm. I started moving slowly, concentrating the area that I licked, closing in around her throbbing bud. I could feel it under my lips as I moved around, grazing over it with them and then rolling my tongue around it. I glanced up and loved the effect it was having, eyes closed and face wreathed in pleasure. Any doubts I had about making the suggestion on the train were well and truly gone.