Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved forward and still hoped I hadn't got the signals wrong. The head of my penis rested against her anus, slipping in the oil and slithering against her skin. We both moved to get a better position and she let me keep my cock there. I held the shaft and pressed forward and the tip squirmed and flattened against her closed hole. I pressed again and she wiggled. Still I was barred entrance. I moved back and then forward, gripping the slippery cock as hard as I could and with her hips grinding back. She groaned and inhaled deeply, letting it out with a big sigh that made her back arch and her hips rise. I pushed and the head of my penis was squashed and squeezed, the domed end forging ahead as the hole leaked more lubricant. Her body yielded and my prick penetrated her anus, the curve of the head opening her sphincter wider. I groaned as I felt the tightness around the tip and she shivered and then exhaled again. She dilated further as my cock slithered in, pulling her open with the dome of the head and suddenly I popped inside, her sphincter clamping around the valley of skin at the top of the shaft. I stared down in wonder as the head of my penis was buried in her arse. I reached for the oil again and dripped more on the shaft and then pushed ahead. She opened as the shaft thickened and I could feel the soft skin of her rectum rolling over the ridge of my glands, caressing the tender skin beneath and then parting again to let the shaft slide inside. She grunted and moaned, so I stopped moving, letting her tight body get used to the invader in her arse. She exhaled and I pushed up, her body letting me deeper into her bowels. I gave a final push and she yelped as my balls rested against her pussy and my pubic hair tickled the hole that had been opened to let me in.

I looked down, my cock was buried fully in her anus, the sphincter gripping the base of my shaft tighter than any pussy I had been in. My head swam with the pleasure of this feeling, her rectum was holding me firmly and I didn't want to move just yet. to allow me to get used to this feeling. I'd only been in one arse before, an American girl whose period coincided with my visit to see her. She decided I needed a treat after all the blow jobs and let me in the back door. Her arse was incredibly tight, but nowhere near as gripping as this one. I felt like I was fucking a vice.

I laughed.

She turned her head to me and looked perturbed.

"That's not a very polite thing to do in a situation like this!" She said, somewhat firmly.

"Sorry, but I just had a funny thought." I explained.

"And what would that be?" Pray tell"

"Well. A few hours ago we met and now I am buggering you in the bath!" I sniggered.

She saw the funny side and chuckled. "Buggering in the bath. That's a good one. I'm glad I decided to have a soak now as sodomising in the shower doesn't sound so nice."

We both chuckled at that and out vibrating caused my cock to ripple inside her, the rectum stroking my skin as I moved in her grip.

I laughed again.

"And do you know what is funnier?" I quizzed.

She pondered and ummed and ahhed... "Nope!"

"I don't even know your name."

"Oh my god! Who are you?" She squealed in mock outrage. "If I said 'Bugger me, I don't even know you' I'd be very truthful." And we laughed together.

All this joviality was taking my mind off the task in hand and I didn't want to shrivel up, so I withdrew an inch or so, the tender skin of her insides flowing up and over the barb on the head and then pushed back inside her, the skin rolling back to surround the cock as it buried itself deep.

She groaned and I leant forward, curving my body to hers.

"Hello, I'm Paul and my cock is in your arse." I said as way of introduction.

She groaned as I twitched my hips to stroke her rectum with the hard head of my cock.

"Pleased to have you inside me, Paul. I'm Emma."

She looked like an Emma, the rounded face, I'd never met an Emma without one. She was also the first Emma I'd fucked and I seemed to be making up for lost time with this one.

I pushed myself upright and slid back, relishing the way her rectum smothered my cock and marveling at the way her sphincter was pulled back with my exiting shaft. I eased out some more, rested and then moved up, parting her back passage and bringing a groan from her. Her wrinkled hole was spread wide and would be pushed and pulled with the movement of my cock. She gyrated her hips and ground back at me and we started to move faster as we grew acquainted with the feel of each other. I curled back over her again and found her left ear, sucking on the lobe and clamping my teeth on I as my hips twitched and bucked, vibrating the penis deep in her anus. We gasped and slobbered as out mouths found the other and out bodies slapped and ground, making waves in the tub that would break against the end and splatter out faces with warm, bubbly water.

I straightened and clamped my hands on her hips and pulled her to me, desperate to get deeper in her bowels as she twisted and wiggled to let me. I eased out again, pulling the puckered and splayed ring piece back, dragging its tight grip down my shaft until it was clamped just below the head. I watched and eased back, seeing her widen to let the bulbed head out, the deep red of her insides visible as I opened her up. She groaned loudly and I held her there, her sphincter as wide as I could get it with my cock and reached down to run a finger over the wrinkled surface that surrounded the hole. Her whole body shook and the water rippled. I held her hips tight again and slid up her in one smooth movement, her gasping as her rectum was opened by me until I was in as deep as possible.

The grip was too much, I could feel the tingles starting and my body was shaking slightly. She looked back and gave me a look that I wanted. I pulled back again, my balls tightening and my cock swelling and then I thrust at her. She was so tight that the hydraulic pressure of my cum inside my shaft caused me to give a yelp as I widened to let the liquid out. The head was being squeezed tightly by her body and the hole had to press out to open and let the stream of liquid through, the jet shooting out with some force, spraying through the slit and splattering inside her bowels. We both cried out with the sensations and I jerked back and thrust again, groaning as my cock was expanded from within by the liquid that then burst into her intestines. Again I cried out as I filled her with more cum and the sensations didn't subside. I twitched and juddered and string after string of sperm was unloaded into her welcoming rectum. I collapsed on her back, cock still twitching as more sperm swam from me to look for a womb that was sealed from them by her skin, heading instead for her innards and dying in her bowels, coating the rectum as they did so.

We both groaned and then kissed roughly, lips mashing against lips as we panted.

My heart hammered against her back and I would rise and fall on her with every breath she took. We sank down, the warm water washing over my balls and the top of my thighs, lapping against my buttocks.

I rose up after I'd recovered enough to. My penis was softening inside her and I withdrew from her anus, sliding out, the head tugging on the ring piece and then plopping free, a string of oil and cum dripping from us.

I knelt behind her for a while as she lay still, propped against the end of the bath with her head on her hands that gripped the rim. Her anus was still parted, the inside skin visible, dark pink against the brownish hole and pale skin of her buttocks. A globule of liquid appeared and bubbled at the sphincter before running out and down over her perineum. I watched it trickle, creamy coloured which then turned to a coffee tone as more flowed from deeper in her. The end of it was running down over her pussy, gliding over the hole of her cunt and then bubbling down her hanging labia before forming a stringy teardrop of cum that eventually burst and dripped into the water. Her anus slowly shut, but the liquid seeped out, getting darker as it came from further up her body. I looked down at my cock. It was wet with cum and oil and there were a few brown streaks on the head and over the ridge. At the top of the shaft, where the foreskin is pulled tightly backwards, there was a dark smudge and reached and wiped the trace of her bowel from me, smiling as my fingertip turned brown.

She looked around to me, eyes on my penis. "You have my shit on your cock." She muttered, the words startling me.

"You have brown cum leaking from your anus." I said and we both smiled.

"You see, you can be much dirtier here as there is a shower and soap." And with that she sat up and the trickle dripped down out of her. She lowered herself down into the water and used a hand to rub the leaking cum off her before turning to reach for the shower.

She unhooked it from the wall and turned it on, aiming the jets at my penis and washing me clean. She then stood and placed one foot on the edge of the tub and aimed the hose upwards, to rinse away the worse of the oil and cum that were oozing from her. We stood there together, hosing each other down and scrubbing. When I was clean I stepped out and grabbed a towel to wrap around me and then another to hold out for her. She finished off, giving her anus one last scrub and then turned off the water and stepped out.

"I think I'll have to sit on the toilet for a while." She said and walked to the bowl, spreading her legs and squatted down on it. As she sat there she rubbed the towel over her legs and I finished up drying and then turned on the shower to wash away the detritus left in the tub. I strode over to her as she sat there and she reached up and cupped my balls and took hold of my soft penis, holding it up to her.

"Well, you appear to have filled all my holes with cum now." She whispered to it before giving the head a light kiss and releasing it.

I bent down and kissed her lips. I wanted to say something, but didn't know what, a thank you would seem so hollow. She stroked my face as we broke apart and that sweet smile spread over her face.

"Hello Paul." She whispered.

"Hello Emma." was all I could think to say.

"You should go and lie down, I will be here for a bit, you really filled me up." And all that was said with the innocent look on her face as my cum dripped out her anus.

I mutter an ok and then stood and walked out of the bathroom, turning to smile back at the woman who was emptying her bowels of my sperm. I strode across the living room, the music had stopped and I hadn't even noticed when, I crawled onto the bed, my body was aching now from all the pleasure. My balls hurt and my cock was playing dead. I rolled onto my back and waited for her shape to fill the doorway.

12