Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma ground back and down on me as I jerked my hips up and the moans turned to groans and hers went higher and longer until she rammed back and cried out, her head back, eyes closed and mouth open as she shook and a few moments later, as she still trembled, I added to the liquid running from her pulsing cunt as I held her waist and thrust my hips up repeatedly as we both grunted and groaned.

"Good morning." she said as she lifted her head from my chest, her dark hair brushing over my skin gently.

"Very good morning." I replied and Emma blushed a little and her eyes twinkled. She moved up and kissed me, the same soft touch that had roused me from sleep and this time my tongue went to meet hers as she groaned into me. I stroked her back as she moved and I felt her slide up and I dropped out of her sweet body. She pulled her lips away and moved a breast to my lips and it dangled into my open mouth. She moved the other one and I sucked on the hard nipple for a minute or so until it was pulled away and she moved higher until her knees lifted over my arms to rest either side of my head and her open lips were above mine. I felt a warm drop hit my lower lip and I licked to taste us and I lifted my head and took her vulva between my lips and sucked on her drenched inner lips.

Emma lifted up again and then moved around and her legs opened and hips lowered and I looked up to see the deep pink lips spread wide, dark against the shining bright wet groove between them that led to the red hole that our creamy mix was trickling from. I put my tongue out and lifted my head to push into her and lick inside her body as she shuddered on my face and moved her body down. I pushed my tongue deep as she gripped me and I groaned into her cunt as her mouth opened on my cock and she took the head in and her tongue flicked around it.

I pulled back and looked down, between Emma's breasts as they hung and pressed to me belly. I could see her chin, it was pressed to my pubic hair, her lower lip just visible as her mouth was wide and around the base of my cock. I had softened and she had taken all of me into her as she sucked. I pushed my hips up and groaned and my pubic hair rubbed onto her lips and then I rested back and lifted my head to lick inside her again as another blob of semen and her cum dripped out from her depths and I swallowed it.

I licked from hole to hole, running my tongue over the soft, spongy skin of Emma's perineum and then running the tip of it around the wrinkled skin of her sphincter before going back and pressing inside her vagina. She was moving up and down on my cock, pulling the skin back to suck and lick the head, then moving her mouth down until her lips pressed to my pubic hair, my cock not fully hard and she was talking it all in. My hips moved with her and I was growing and I could hear her slurps and gulps as she struggled to get me in as I grew. She was groaning too as she sucked, my tongue licking over her anus with each passage around her now and I started to lick her sphincter harder and she pushed back. I put my hands on her hips and pressed my face forward and the tip of my tongue opened her enough for me to feel the sharp grip of her anal knot on the tip. Emma stopped moving on me and groaned, the sound vibrating my cock and making it swell further.

Emma was still getting almost all of me in her mouth, occasionally her lips would nudge at the base of my cock if my hip movements were good and the tip of my cock nudged deep in her mouth, but I was trying to control myself as she would sometimes pull back and cough and the sensations were too good to risk.

Meanwhile, I was pressing my tongue to her sphincter harder each time, my saliva aiding the partial penetration as her anus got used to being opened by my tongue. She was moving her hips too to encourage me to lick her clitoris as well as push my tongue into her cunt, but it was hard as her labia were hanging open and I could look right into her body as the hole was exposed, but her sucking was intense now, my cock hard and I held her tight and pressed my tongue to her sphincter again and wiggled it and her groan caused my cock to vibrate in her mouth. She opened, her anus now slick with spit and the end of my tongue penetrated her and was held in her grip. Emma pulled off and cried out as I continued to push my tongue into her, but then she moved forward and she yanked my tongue with her tight grip before my tongue left her and she moved her hips back to me as her mouth took my cock inside.

I concentrated on her clitoris after that, flicking my tongue over the tip as it was free of her hanging labia. My bottom lip was resting on the end of her labia to hold the tip of the clitoris in place as my tongue curled and flicked back. She started to grind down on me as my hips moved to try and get deep into her mouth and throat. Her cries now rattled over my cock and her hot mouth pushed me closer and I started to gasp and lick her faster. I pushed up and groaned against her open labia as I released my sperm into Emma's mouth and I heard her muffle cry and then the gulp as she swallowed me. There was another muffled cry and her hips pressed down onto my mouth and I shot again as Emma groaned and gulped as her hips ground onto me, her hard clitoris rubbing over my lips as I licked it. I opened my mouth wide, partly to try and take as much of her into my lips, but also because I was gasping with pleasure and I swallowed her liquid as it ran from her, the tight red hole pulsing and the liquid frothing white as it left her. I stuck my tongue out and into her and she screamed around my cock as the last of my semen shot into her.

"So, as far as first dates goes, that was pretty good." Emma said as she rested against me, having turned around and crawled up, kissing my chest as she got higher before her mouth was on mine. I could taste and smell the semen as my tongue went into between her lips. "I mean, you made me cum when I was still in my dress, you got past the no shag rule, gave me such a big orgasm I peed a little and then stuck your tongue in my bum."

"Does this mean the second date is definitely on?"

"We need to work out when this one ends." she laughed.

We snoozed for a bit, then decided we needed breakfast and we made plans for the day as we ate. An hour or so later we were walking down the street, hand in hand.

Our first stop was a museum. It was very busy, but we weaved around families and enjoyed ourselves. We walked down the street to another museum, just wandering around with no real interest in one thing, just looking and being together. We went to the cafe and Emma quickly checked out the cakes, said "Anything, but hopefully one of those two." and then grabbed a table as someone was leaving. I got the two she had eyed up and turned and stopped. She was looking at me and her dark eyes filled me with warmth. She looked amazing, shining through the full cafe, her dark hair highlighting her rounded face, the delicate features making a mockery of her age. Emma smiled and my legs wobbled for an instant, her face was lit up and I made a mental note to pinch myself when my hands were free. I walked towards her and the smile got bigger and then she stood to take the tray and I saw all of her and almost dropped everything.

"Oh, you got those two cakes!" she laughed. "Nothing for you then?" she teased. We walked around a bit more afterwards, but the crowds were now getting annoying and the air heavy and Emma suggested heading outside. "How about the South Bank?" she said when we emerged into the chilly night, "There's cafes and food and we can even just pretend to look at stuff inside if it gets too cold." It was a wonderful plan, so we headed to the tube.

"Aren't you worried that people might wonder about our age gap?" she asked as the tube rattled along.

"No. It's not their business. Look around, no one is interested, this is London." Emma smiled and rested her head on my chest as we stood in the busy train. "Are you worried?" I asked and she raised her head.

"I don't know. I looked at you in the museum cafe and I thought how handsome you were. Then I got worried about some young bint trying to nab you." I laughed at the 'bint' line, it seemed out of character for Emma, but then again she had said some rather strange things since we got together.

"Well, I'm not a great fan of bints, so you'll be ok." I chuckled. and she prodded me in the ribs with a finger and laughed.

The South Bank was busy, but there was more space to move. The big wheel kept turning as the river churned and lights were strung along the paths. We stood and watched the water, the sparkle of London reflecting on it and Emma turned and draped her arms around my neck. "Let's hope you don't bump into anyone you know." I said and she looked confused for a moment, then the penny dropped.

"Oh shit!" she chuckled. "He might be on the prowl tonight, lots of victims for a horny middle-aged man."

"How did he get you?"

"He was just nice and charming. We chatted and..." Emma looked away for a moment, then continued, "I just wanted some attention, I guess. I missed that and someone had stirred it up again. He gave it to me that evening." She stared off again then looked me in the eyes. "If I had said to you that you needed condoms on the first night, what would you have done?"

I was a bit taken aback by that as I hadn't really thought about it. There had been no mention of protection, but I had intended to only lick Emma, so it hadn't crossed my mind at the time. "Not sure, try and find some, maybe a pub toilet or... really don't know. Why?"

"I asked him as we walked to the tube, said nothing was happening without them and he reached into his jacket and pulled out a pack. I mean, did you ever walk around with a pack of condoms, just in case you pulled?"

"Never. Was the packet sealed?"

"Didn't think of that, I was too shocked that he had some in his pocket."

"Better than saying he had some at home, then not having any. That would be a bit scary." I said.

"Yes, guess so. I was just shocked." she giggled a bit, "Guess that's when I realised it wasn't going to be anything like with you." and she gave me a quick kiss.

We walked along by the river for a bit, then found a food market and looked around, getting hungry with the sights and smells.

"Shall we eat here?" Emma said, her eyes shining as the Christmas lights reflected in them. So we found something we liked and sat at one of the long communal tables and had a romantic meal. Another couple joined the table, sitting opposite us and we all smiled in the way strangers do in shared circumstances. They didn't look much different to us, ages not easily seen. We wiped our hands and then threw our rubbish in the bins and walked again until Emma's phone rang.

"It's my friend, do you mind if I take it?" I nodded and she laughed as she answered, giving the usual Happy New Year greetings and asking about the holidays until the conversation changed and Emma squeezed my hand and smiled.

"Out... No, not alone.... on a date.... South Bank..... NO! Not him, the other one.... train guy...." she looked at me and laughed. "Yes... on the train on Friday... Second date, he took me to dinner last night... I'm not telling you THAT!" it was sweet to watch her, she would blush as a personal question was asked and her eyes would dart away just before she gave out anything information about me. "Yes, younger..." Her voice changed tone with that. almost as if she was sick of saying it. "Not a problem for us..." Emma looked me in the eyes, "Yes, very attractive." and we both blushed. "He is real, why would I make this up?" she laughed, "No, I'm not putting him on... he is here, right next to me." Emma turned to me, "Cheryl says hello."

"Hi Cheryl." I called and Emma held the phone out as I said it.

"See... No, I'm not letting you talk to him..." Emma suddenly looked very shy, "It's good, really good, just walking around, holding hands... yes, kissing, lots of it." she laughed. "Speak soon, bye." and then Emma laughed and blushed.

"I can't repeat some of the things she said." she giggled and then put her arms around my neck and kissed me as I pulled her close.

"What would you say to another date?" I asked, feeling brave.

Emma looked at me and placed a hand on my cheek and smiled. "No." she said quietly, but firmly and my heart lurched in my chest. "Not a date, let's just go out, not make a big thing of it, it makes me nervous." she said, still smiling. "I want to see you again, but let's relax and enjoy this."

My mind swirled and I tried to take in what she said, unsure of the nature of this.

"So, when can I see you again?" I asked, trying to find clarification.

"After work tomorrow?" she smiled, "Are you working tomorrow? I am. We can meet later and I can make dinner, even though I'm a crap cook." she laughed.

"Sounds good." I laughed. "So... when you say 'go out' you mean...?" I hadn't a clue what was going on. Emma chuckled softly and looked at me, pressing her nose to mine and then kissing the tip.

"Go out... dating, whatever you want to call it. Go steady." she chuckled. I held her tight as I feared falling over. "I'm not sure an older woman can be called a girlfriend, but I can genuinely call you a boyfriend." she laughed and added "A toy-boyfriend."

"Seriously?" I stared into her eyes, wondering if this was another of her weird jokes.

"Yes. Well, if you want this. I assumed that asking me out was heading that way." She said, her voice calm and steady.

"And you would like that?" I asked, still shocked and she smiled widely and nodded.

"It would also save your nerves from asking me out every time." she laughed, "And mine hoping you will."

Emma smiled and it felt as if only the big wheel was still moving, the rest of the world was on pause. "But." she said in her steady, serious voice, "Do you really want to go out with an older woman?"

"I really want to go out with you." I replied.

"That wasn't the question." She said and she smiled sweetly and then looked away quickly and blushed.

"Do you really want to go out with a younger man?" I asked and she looked back, her head moving slowly as a smile spread over her face,

"I really want to go out with you." she said softly and her head tilted sightly as she moved forward, her lips parting as they moved to mine to press gently onto them. I opened my mouth and her hand held the back of my head as we moved so our lips locked as out mouths opened wide. I felt her tongue on mine and we both groaned into the other. I pulled her to me and, even through layers, I could feel her heart racing, or maybe it was just mine beating so hard and fast it was echoing around my body. We parted with a soft gasp.

I looked at Emma and couldn't think of anything to say, my mind has crashed. She smiled and tilted her head to one side. "Want to come home with me?" she whispered and I nodded, still unable to talk, "Good, because I want to make love with my boyfriend." and all I could do was smile back at her.

We cuddled up on the train. It was still early for most people, so we didn't disturb anyone when we started kissing. A few stations from home Emma asked me to sit opposite her and I was confused, again. She laughed and then tried to keep a straight face as she looked at me.

"Hi, can I have your number please?" she said in her calm, steady and slightly sultry voice. I stared at her and looked down at her phone. "I'd really like your number." she said and my mind started working, we still hadn't exchanged numbers. I laughed and then told her and she sent me a text and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "Want to get something done, you have to do it yourself!" she mumbled and then pulled me to her and we kissed and almost missed our stop.

We walked back to hers hand in hand, me still slightly stunned. I stopped as we walked and she turned to look at me and her smile made my legs tremble. "Is this really happening?" I asked and she stood right in front of me.

"What bit?" she smiled.

"The bit where you are my girlfriend."

Emma moved her lips to rest on mine and whispered "Yes." and I put my arms around her to steady myself. Then she added, "If you want me to be."

"Yes." I whispered back and her mouth opened wide as did mine. I heard some people walk past us and there was a 'tut' as were in the middle of the pavement, but to hell with them, I had a girlfriend and she was wonderful.

We went straight to the bedroom when we got back to Emma's place, slowly stripping each other before we kissed and caressed for a few moments. I started to kiss down her body, but she pulled my head up. "Kiss my mouth and go inside, I am so horny I need your cock in me." she giggled and her legs wrapped around me as I entered her.

I blew Emma's hair from my lips as I recovered and she turned and looked at me and smiled, her eyes still a bit glazed. "Hey boyfriend, you made me cum." she giggled and I tried to kiss her, but I was too breathless.

We cuddled up, moving slowly and speaking softly the way only happy lovers can. "What time do you leave for work in the morning?" she asked as her fingers moved up and down my arm which was across her belly.

"Usually about eight, why?"

"Well.... I leave around seven, so..." she chuckled softly, "I mean, you could stay here and do a walk of shame in the morning to get changed for work. It will mean wearing the same clothes for the third day, but..."

"Sounds good. Worth it to wake up with you." She turned and looked at me and then moved so her nose pressed to mine.

"I like you in my bed." she whispered. "I like you in my body too." she added and blushed and I put my lips to the tip of my nose. "And I like when you kiss me." so I kissed her again. And again.

We were going to have a shower, but ended up getting even messier as we lay and discussed events. We did make it to the shower, after some snacks and more kissing, then we cuddled up together and drifted into sleep, pressed to the other, not wanting to be too far apart.

We were too worried to do anything in the morning, the nerves of starting work again, plus the fear of being late because we were having sex. Instead we quickly had breakfast and then Emma dressed and I watched her, wanting to take the clothes off as soon as she put them on. Then we walked to the station, hand in hand. It seems Emma was as unconcerned about this as I was now. She put her arms around my neck as I held her waist and we kissed lovingly and then she turned to go and get a train and I went home to change and face a new work year.

"Let me know when you are on the train." Emma messaged. The plan was for me to go to hers after work. I sent her a text and then settled on the train with the masses, all grumpy at having to return to work. I stumbled from the train and headed for the exit, moving with the flow of coats and steamy breath. I was distracted at thinking that I had to not go home when I saw her, standing at the top of the stairs after the platform exit. Her smile caught my attention, and that of a few others too, but her eyes were only on mine and her arms opened to welcome me home.

"Thought you might get lost." she laughed after our kiss, the place empty now, but the rattle of another train was coming. "I apologise in advance for the food." she said as we strolled along, her arm through mine and hanging on to it with the other. "I am a terrible cook, but... well, I try." she laughed and I watched the laugh as it swirled up into the cold night.

The food was good, better than my cooking, plus Emma had made it. I washed up and then we relaxed on the sofa, which turned into making love on the sofa.

"Will you stay tonight?" Emma asked as we cuddled in bed, having moved there as it was more comfortable than the sofa and had ended up making love there too.

1...456789