Suburbia Ch. 01 - Friends & Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, with a change of positions halfway through, Judy and Kay, the instigators of the plot sat back and watched as first Sheree put on a display of eating Jayne's snatch before the slim blonde returned to favour. All too soon children had to be picked up and normal life resumed.

The following morning, Jayne and Sheree took their children to the nearby school as they did every other morning, only this morning they shared knowing glances and discreet smiles with each other. Jayne was a little quizzical though as Sheree wasn't wearing her usual morning scruffy attire instead opting for long mac, stockings and killer heels.

With the kids safely deposited, Sheree started to hang back from the other three Mums as they were approaching their cars parked near her house. Normally they would have had a good 20 minutes chatting about nothing in particular but today Sheree lightly touched Jayne's arm and twitched her head away from the three others "Can I have a quiet word with you?"

Jayne's heart had started to flutter at her neighbour's touch and was curious what she wanted. Once they were discreetly out her earshot, Sheree turned her back to the others and held her coat open slightly to reveal the underneath all she wore was a black lacy bodice, matching panties and stockings saying, "I didn't want to draw attention too much, but I was hoping to tempt you into a repeat of yesterday". By way of answer Jayne slid closer to her neighbour and slipped her hand inside her coat to gently squeeze her left breast.

They walked casually to Sheree's front door with a parting cry of "We'll see you this afternoon" to the others and once inside Jayne had Sheree pressed to the wall in the hallway in passionate kiss before the door was even closed. None of their friends thought anything unusual when they met in the afternoon to collect the kids and Jayne emerged from Sheree's house and not her own -- they had absolutely no idea that two had shared a lust filled day in each other's arms.

12