Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing, get back in there," She pleaded between deep breaths.

"Turn over."

She flashed a devilish smile and quickly shot up and got on all fours. She was facing a big mirror that hung on a wall over our dresser. I watched us in the reflection and then noticed the window behind me that had a very nice view of a darkened bedroom window at Catherine's house. I smiled at the irony.

She got into position, leaned onto her elbows, and started to playfully wave her ass. "Hurry up!" she giggled.

Moving behind her, I slid a finger along the length of her puffy wet pussy. She cooed with the touch and pushed back onto me. I grabbed my dick and placed it between her drenched lips and shoved it inside with one powerful thrust.

"AAAWWW, Fuck yeah..." She hissed. "God it feels so big. I love it Brad." Her head arched back and I grabbed a handful of her hair, twisted it around my wrist like a cowboy securing himself to his horse.

"Oh god yessss." She whimpered.

"You like that Catherine?" Yanking her by the hair, pulling her by the hair I growled into her ear. "You like having my cock in your little wet pussy? Is this what you always wanted?" I pulled harder, using it as leverage to get my cock into the deepest depths of her young pussy.

"Yes, this is all I wanted. I love it, I love fucking you Brad!" She breathlessly yelled, with two fistfuls of sheet in each hand, grunting with each thrust, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, fuck yesssss."

I took a second to admire the moment in the mirror. Catherine's eyes were closed, teeth clenched, and her pale cheeks were aflush with passion. A patch of red also formed between her small, taut breasts that darted back and forth with each thrust. She looked gorgeous.

I looked back up at my reflection; Beads of sweat dotted my hairy chest as it heaved over my nubile conquest. I looked down at her ass as it vigorously bounced on my cock, the pockets of chubby teenage flesh rippled each time her ass met my hips. I was ready to cum with Catherine, and it looked like she was ready to. Just as I grabbed hold and started to pump my cock faster, a light flicked on in the corner of the mirror.

I watched as a reflection of Lena walked around her bedroom less than 50 yards from where I was fucking her daughter. My room was dark so there couldn't be any way she could see, was there? "Shit," I whispered.

"What?" Catherine whined, sensing a disturbance in our carnal rhythm.

"Nothing, just, stay down." I pushed her head down and leaned into her body.

"Why?" She squirmed under me and the movements made her pussy hit my cock head just right, the pressure started to build.

"Your mom is in the room across the way. I don't want her to see us. She can't know I'm fucking anyone let alone her daughter." As scared and nervous as I was, her pussy was pressing against the sensitive underside of my cockhead perfectly and my orgasm was coming no matter what.

"Who cares, fuck me. Cum in me." She grinded against my dick, the walls of her pussy pressed against my sensitive cock head.

"...But...you're mom..." I stuttered breathlessy. I was lying on top of her grinding my cock in slow, deliberate circles. Each rotation taking me a step closer to unloading inside of Catherine.

"I don't care Brad. She can watch for all I care. She can watch me fuck you all she wants." She reached under and started to pull at her clit as she spoke. "Oh fuck, keep going! I'm cumming Brad. Cum with me..."

That was it. The pressure from her hand pressing against her clit and the mention of her mom watching was too much. I wrapped my arms around her chest and held her close as wave after wave of cum shot into her throbbing pussy. Her face was buried into the covers that muffled the primitive wail that border lined on ecstasy and pain. I pulled her close and my body convulsed, pushing out the last few drops into her cunt.

We laid there for a minute trying to catch our breath. I was on top of Catherine's body, her stocking-clad legs were bent and toes still curled from orgasming. I gently kissed her bare shoulder and she turned her head towards me. Her hair stuck to her sweaty forehead and eyeliner smeared down her face, looking more beautiful than ever.

"Thanks." Was all I could muster. And we smiled at each other.

She leaned in and gave me a soft, long kiss on my lips. "No thank you. That was amazing." We laid there for another five minutes, I continued to slowly work my cock in and out of her cum filled pussy, kissing and caressing each other like lovers.

Eventually I felt my cock shrink and start to slip out of Catherine's pussy and I began to get up. I stopped when I caught a movement in the mirror again. I stayed still and saw a head peek out from the side of Lena's window and then disappear quickly when I moved towards the window. I quickly and closed the shade. I turned to Catherine, who was now lying on her back, slowly moving her hand along her stomach and chest, and cocked my head and took a deep breath.

"I think your mom may have seen us." I said nervously.

"She doesn't know it's me, it's too dark in here." Catherine didn't have the slightest bit of worry in her voice.

"Well my wife is away so who I'm fucking isn't the real problem, it's that I'm fucking at all." I walked over to the bed, sat down, and put my head in my hands. "Fuck, how do I explain this?"

"You'll figure it out. Plus, I'm sure she liked the show. She never gets laid anymore." Catherine's hand found my spent cock and lazily began to stroke it. She was on her side now, seductively rubbing her legs together.

I looked over at her. "You think she liked that?" I said half-joking and then slapped her bare ass.

"Who wouldn't? But she can't have you, you're all mine." With that she squeezed my cock and lifted herself up so she was straddling me. "Now we only have twelve hours until your wife gets home so why don't you quit worrying and we make the most of it." She raised up further and took my now hard cock, lining it up with her pussy. I felt gobs of our love juices fall to my thighs and dub my fingers into her fleshy ass.

"You're going to be bad for me." I pushed her down on my dick and it slid into her cum lubricated pussy with ease.

In the mirror, I watched her gorgeous, porcelain-skinned back arch and cherubic ass bounce on my dick. Then I watched a light go out in the corner of the mirror and as I fucked Catherine for the second time, I thought to myself, "Sorry, shows over...for now."

12