Suburbs Just Got Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers

She twirled around, tits lagging a millisecond behind the rest of her body, but after just a few taught jiggles they sprung perfectly into place and she said, "Now it's your turn."

I placed my thumbs under the waistband of the basketball shorts I was wearing, took a deep breath, and yanked them down, underwear and all. I just stared at Catherine, afraid to look at the rest of the friends in the room. And as soon as I was revealed to be a very naked, moderately sized man that was getting bigger by the second, I saw that shy, innocent girl in front of me again. Her stare lingered and I could tell for a moment she wasn't sure what to do.

"Ok, it looks like you're ready." She said, snapping out of her trance, and bounded forward, walking past while grazing my exposed cock with her fingers, tracing it from my pubic area down the shaft, before giving the head a flick. "Now line up guys and get ready. I'm going to focus on Brad here and you're all welcome to watch and do what ever you please. And as usual, let's try to ALL get off together."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go!" Exclaimed Jason.

They all laughed as Catherine stepped towards me, looked up with her beautiful, seductive, brown eyes and whispered, "You ready?" All I could muster was a nod. Then she placed both her hands on my hips and lowered herself down until she was on her knees, face to face with my now completely hard penis. "Mmm...It's beautiful Brad."

"Thanks, so are y..." I started to whisper back but before the words came out of my mouth the warm sensation of Catherine's mouth slowly engulfed the head of my cock, then my shaft, and within seconds she was going back and forth while staring up at me. I was not in control anymore.

Catherine's nails were digging into the back of my thighs and ass as she methodically took my cock deep into her mouth then just as carefully let it slide out right up until the head was about to pop out then she'd slide back down, all the while staring at me. I was fixated on her eyes, amazed at how different this shy little girl from next door looked in this moment. She was a woman, and a very sexy, confident, and seductive woman at that. After watching my glistening cock slowly disappear past her lips again I let out a moan. "Jesus you're amazing."

"Fuck that's hot" whispered Megan, and I caught Ellen casually, almost unknowingly stroking the outside of her panties with her right pointer finger. I smiled at her but she wasn't watching my face.

"Damn, how have you lasted this long? I would have cum after two pumps!" Brayden said as he stroked his cock next to me.

"I'm trying to savor this I guess...ugh fuck," I could barely speak a sentence with each suck. I looked down and took a bundle of hair that was hanging off the side of her beautiful face and pushed it behind her ears.

As my cock slid out of her mouth she grabbed it and finally let the whole head exit her warm mouth. She slowly let it move away from her mouth as a strand of saliva hung from the tip of my swollen head to her bottom lip finally breaking the sticky wet connection and fell to rest on her glistening chin. "I bet Lynn loves your cock, she's very lucky," she purred.

"She does, but not nearly as well as you love it." I moved my hand from caressing the hair around her ear to just behind her head and gently pushed her towards my cock. "You're amazing Catherine, how did you get so good?"

She smiled, looked around at her friends, kissed the tip of my cock and said, "Practice" before swallowing it whole again. I noticed they all had mischievously knowing smiles across their faces.

She was going faster and I was very close to the edge when I looked over and saw the boys huddled even closer to me now, in a semi-circle around Catherine. Matt and Brayden were on the left hand side of me and to my surprise each boy had the other's cock in their hands and were slowly stroking it.

"Fuck yeah Cath, suck that cock." Muttered Matt in a gravelly tone, not missing a beat stroking Brayden's cock. Neither boy was huge but Matt's was all girth. It was uncut and had a bulbous fat middle which reminded me of a tiny fleshy oak barrel. Brayden's I noticed was long and slim, with an enormous head. He was completely smooth and some blonde stubble dotted the skinny, well defined pelvis area around his dick.

I looked over at Jason who was standing right next to me, almost hip to hip as he stroked his cock, matching the movements of Catherine as she bobbed up and down. I don't know why I did it, but I reached down and grabbed the head of his cock. "I guess I owe you." He smirked and I felt Catherine moan on my dick the moment I touched Jason.

By this time Catherine was really going for it and we were all pretty far gone. Matt and Brayden were stroking each other faster and faster and I was really working Jason's shaft. It was rock hard, thick, and with every upwards pump a bead of precum dripped out of his cock. His eyes were closed and I could tell he could go at any moment.

The girls were full on masturbating at this time. Megan's long, tan legs were closed and wrapped tightly around her hand which was furiously rubbing her pussy. Ellen was squatting on the couch, head focused on the action, while her her thick, pale thighs were perched on the couch, each foot resting on the edge. She had pulled her red panties aside and her chubby little fingers were buried in what I could tell was a very swollen, and extremely wet pussy. Tufts of red hair stuck to her moist thighs and now, I was beside myself. And I was about to cum in my neighbor's mouth.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Catherine, you're going to make me cum!" I shouted. This only encouraged her, eyes closed, she worked my cock even faster, determined to make me lose all control. She clasped onto my naked ass and made sure that the only option was for me to shoot down her throat. I stroked Jason faster and was compelled to lean over and growled into his ear, "I want to see you cum, shoot that fucking man."

Jason groaned and it began. The first white loops of cum that sprayed Catherine and my hand weren't that powerful but after his body convulsed a few times he arched his back and pushed his hips out and with one more stroke he yelled "Uggghhghg Fuuuuccckkckckk!" Wave after wave of cum poured out of him, hitting Catherine in the face, pooling around my fist which was still tightly wrapped around his throbbing cock. A few drops even hit Matt and Brayden across from him.

"fuck, fuck, fuck...eeeee eeeeeee" Megan started to lose it next, her long slender body writhed and she rolled around in a ball, her knees clenched together and her hand was trapped between her clasped thighs as the climax took hold. The other hand was pulling at her small left breast, grabbing at it with every sensual tremor. Her screams were high pitched and sporadic, as she managed to blurt out "Oh my god...eeeeeeee." between the euphoric bursts from emanating from her iron clad thighs.

Ellen was right behind Megan. "OOOhhhhh God Damn it, Fuck Fuck." She growled through clenched teeth. The orgasm caused Ellen to stiffen her body like a board, she lay completely flat, head thrown back, red hair hanging off the arm of the couch, legs sticking straight off, hovering above the ground. Her toes curled up so tight they were turning red, all the while her fingers slammed into her pussy seemingly attempting to dig out the orgasm that was petrifying her body. Watching her stout little thighs tighten up with every tremor put me over the edge.

With my hand still holding Jason I grabbed Catherine's head with my other hand and let go of everything. After each spurt of cum, I could feel Catherine moaning and her eyes widened each time. My body seized up and I'd double over with each wave of orgasm. "Oh Jesus, fucking...Fuck Catherine...fuck...ughh" I emptied my seed into my young neighbors mouth. A mouth that was hungry and willing. Her eyes, still closed took every drop as I held her head in place, and tried not to collapse.

I felt the warm sensation of more cum hitting my thighs and body as Matt and Brayden were both getting off. They each took over stroking their own cocks and were furiously cumming all over us. Matt's load was amazingly thick and his face was so contorted and snarled in ecstasy that he looked almost angry this was happening. Brayden was leaning on Matt's back almost unable to hold himself up as he had one arm draped around matt's shoulder for support, and the other forcing spurt after spurt out of his long, skinny, and now very red cock.

After the moans and and grunts subsided we all started to come to. Barely able to talk and out of breath I finally unclenched my cum soaked fist from Jason's now exhausted cock and looked around the room where Ellen was borderline comatose, her fingers still lazily caressing her pussy. Megan was curled up, her head on Ellen's stomach which was still heaving, attempting to catch her breath. Brayden's head was on Matt's shoulder as they both were trying to get their legs back under them. Jason just looked at me and started laughing. "Thanks man, I did need that." He breathlessly said.

Catherine was sitting on the floor, drenched in sweat, saliva, a thick layer of glazed cum, and she had the most amazing grin on her face. "So, did you like it?" she asked shyly, truly interested in my approval, as she lightly caressed my still shaking thighs with her nails.

Through labored breaths, I put my hands on my knees and my face met hers, "Yes, I think I definitely did like that." And I gave her a little kiss on her cum soaked lips.

But then the cruel reality of a post-Orgasm world set in, "Now how do I explain this to my wife?" I asked to both myself and Catherine.

"Tell her you had to help us hook up the Netflix on that new TV that I just can't figure out how to use." She said as she scooped up a glob of cum from her eye and put it into her mouth.

"You're a clever girl Catherine.." And I leaned down and gave her an even bigger kiss, tasting the fruits of all our labor. But then it dawned on me. "You're the only one that didn't get off...I..."

"Don't worry about me, let's just say you owe me." And with that she got up and kissed me on the check and bounced up the stairs. Everyone else collapsed and was just sitting naked on chairs when I finally washed up and put my clothes on. As I walked up the basement stairs I looked back again and Ellen, who was watching me smiled and waved, "See you around Brad."

I snuck back into my house, wearily crawled up stairs, washed up (again), brushed my teeth (twice) and crawled up into bed. Sleepily my wife asked, "How's Catherine? Everything ok? You were over there a while."

"Everything was fine, they just couldn't figure out the new TV so I helped them, chatted a bit then left. Not much going on over there." I said as I kissed her rolled over to try and go to sleep.

"Oh, good. Thanks for going over honey. Night, I love you." She said barely getting it out as she dozed back off to sleep.

"Not a problem, love you too." I mumbled as my eyes closed and the scene from the night played back in my mind. The vision of Catherine's wicked, cum soaked grin was the last thing I saw before fading off to bed.

njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers
12