Successful Cuckolding Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the ways you can avoid the pitfall of emotional attachment from a lover is by properly interviewing them before you engage in sexual relations with them. When Mark and I are interviewing a prospective lover we will ask them about prior relationships that they have had. This allows us to decipher any lingering issues that they may have. These types of questions will also reveal whether or not they are seeking a more permanent relationship or if they are just out for a bit of fun. Also, keep in mind that some men are emotional wrecks and become easily attached to the woman they are having sex with. Stay far away from these types of men, no matter how beautiful they are to your eyes, they are dangerous and will in the end cause you headaches you truly do not want.

Another thing to keep in mind are your own emotions. I don't think couples who are considering cuckolding give this enough thought. The female in the relationship may have a need to have sex with another man, and the man in the relationship may have a desire to see his wife having sex with another man, but this does not mean that the two of you are ready to experience this type of relationship. While I have never experienced this myself, nor do I have any friends who play with cuckolding that this has happened to, but it has been known for the woman to fall in love with the lover, thereby shattering a marriage. The old axiom Know Thyself rings true. If you have a long standing relationship with your husband and know him very well, and if he too knows you very well then you will probably do just fine. The problem is, as I see it, is that the woman does not adequately know her position in the relationship before they begin to engage in cuckoldry.

Don't get me wrong, I love the men that I have sex with, but I am not IN love with these men. Each is a fantastic lover in their own rights, but none of them are worth losing my husband over. If tomorrow Mark said that he wanted me to stop having sex with my lovers then I would stop that very day. I might be disappointed, but I would stop. It is because I am IN love with Mark that I would stop. Enjoying big cock sex is great, fantastic in fact, and the orgasms are equally fantastic, but my love for Mark is better than fantastic in every way. I may not get to have big cock orgasms any more, but I would still get orgasms because Mark would give them to me.

And to you gentlemen who are reading this and are considering asking your wives to cuckold you I say this, Know Thyself. Mark would be the first to tell you that it is a very different thing to want your wife to fuck another man and something completely different to see your wife penetrated by another man. For some the fantasy is more secure than the reality.

In preparation for the section I asked Mark to give me some insight into the male's mind when it comes to watching your wife having sex with a man who has a bigger cock. I think both you men as well as you women who are reading this might find this section particularly enlightening, I know I did. Below are Mark's words, unedited along with the questions I asked him.

What is it that you like about me having sex with men who have larger cocks than you have?

That is an easy question. I get turned on watching your face, your reactions as your lover enters you. And what do you see?

Pleasure. Don't misunderstand me, I also love watching that big cock sliding in and out of you. But you asked what I liked about you having sex with bigger cocks, and the answer to that is I like seeing your facial reactions to the pleasure you are receiving from your lovers. Don't you get jealous from seeing me having sex with men who are bigger than you?

Why would I? While I may be competing with them in the sense of who gives you the best orgasms, but other than that I don't have to compete with them at all. You are mine, you sleep in my bed, and you wake up next to me. The competition ends when you have your orgasm. So other than the orgasm department, you feel no competition with the men I have sex with?

Exactly! It is like this, since to me you are the most beautiful when you are in the throes of orgasm, I get to witness your beauty from all sorts of angles, instead of straight on. Not only this, but I too get to experience what you are experiencing, albeit from a man's perspective. So what if I were to tell you that I prefer a big cock over a small dick?

Well, duh! This I already know and completely support. I know you prefer a big cock over a small dick and I am perfectly fine with that. I prefer Italian food over Mexican food, does that mean I can't enjoy Mexican food? No, of course not. A preference is just that, a preference. Now if you were to tell me that my having a small dick was something that you couldn't tolerate, say like my intolerance of Moroccan food, then that is altogether something different. Don't worry, I love your small dick Mark.

I know you do! Tell me something about the emotional side of the cuckolded husband?

Now this is a good question. Emotionally the most difficult time I had was our first experience of you having sex with another man. It was a rollercoaster ride, ups and downs, times when my stomach was doing somersaults. But I think that the fact that I was actually there to witness it helped greatly. How so? Because, it was something that we experienced together, as a couple. This wasn't something shady, hidden, tucked away in the hopes that nobody would find out. I guess you could say that I went into this with my eyes wide open, and this was something that kept me grounded. And as time has passed and our experiences grew, I can now separate the pleasure I receive from you being with another man from the pleasure I receive from you more directly. I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean by 'separating' the pleasures?

Okay, let me put it to you this way. When you first started cuckolding me I confused the pleasure I received from you as we were having sex with the pleasure I received watching you with another man. At times I would find myself not able to get as excited as I should when it was just you and I together without one of your lovers. Once I was able to isolate out the reason for that I could fix my error in erotic thinking. Now, I am just as excited by you when I have you all to myself as I am when you are with one of your lovers. Get it?

So you see, Mark and I had an issue, briefly, with his confusing his sexual stimulation. For a period of about six months Mark found it somewhat difficult to be stimulated by me when I wasn't with one of my lovers.

The way we overcame that was to reduce the amount of times I saw one of my lovers. We went from once a week to once a month with my lovers, still having sex together at least twice a week. This in turn returned Mark to his normal state, allowing us to 'play' at cuckolding while still being lovers ourselves.

In summation -

To sum up, I am a firm believer in being completely open with your partner sexually. If Mark and I had not trusted each other sufficiently to be completely honest about our needs and desires we would not have the wonderful sexual relationship that we currently enjoy. Again, cuckolding is not for everybody, but for us it is an enhancement to our relationship and one that I would not relinquish without protest.

This said, I find my relationship to my husband of vastly more importance than I do the orgasms I might enjoy from a man with a big cock. One of the wonderful by-products of this experiment is the ability to be completely honest with Mark about everything; sexual or otherwise. Since we can be completely honest with each-other about our sexual wants and desires we can also be completely honest with everything else. Our sexual 'selves' are some of the things we guard most closely. Once we bring down that nasty little barrier, everything else is much easier to talk about.

I hope this essay has been of some help to you, whether you are considering cuckolding or not. One of the things I am most interested in doing for other couples is to encourage a sexual honesty between them that will carry to the rest of their lives. This doesn't have to stop at cuckoldry, or any other sexual peccadillo for that matter. Wherever your interests lie, lay them bare and trust your spouse. If he or she betrays you, then you have your answer as to whether or not they are worthy of you. I know, it is a big leap of faith, but none-the-less, if the trust is kept then the rewards are great. Great indeed!

12