Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sorry mate," Ben added, while his wife glared up at him. "We won't be long. Why don't you grab another beer, bud? We'll be back down in a second."

"Ah okay," Winston muttered.

Jessica turned her head. She listened. She heard Winston's footsteps on the tiled floor below. He was walking away. He was out of earshot. She turned back to Ben. She was serious.

"Well, what's your final answer, Ben," Jessica said, prodding her husband in the chest again and again with her index finger. "Can I date your best friend or not?"

Ben gazed down into his Jessica's dark face in the shadowy corridor. He gently ran his hand through her soft hair. An image of his wife and his best friend emerged before his mind's eye. Ben imagined the two of them sitting together on the lounge downstairs in moody subdued light, gentle music floating in the background. He watched as the two of them faced each other, laughed and drowned in each other's eyes. He heard their laughter and their flirty banter abruptly end. He saw the two of them lean in and kiss each other. They did it right in front of Ben.

"Ben, Ben, answer me, I won't be ignored," Jessica hissed, while her husband broke into a distracted grin and his cock threatened to fire again.

Jessica was going to say more, but she stopped herself. She studied his eyes. Ben craved this just as much as Jessica did. Ben wanted his wife and best friend to date and begin a physical relationship. Jessica was sure of it. She was so close to getting him to agree. A soft delighted smile slowly spread across her flushed, happy features.

"Don't be a scaredy-cat, Ben," Jessica whispered, trying to get his assent. "Don't be all chicken-shit. I know you want this just as badly as I do."

Ben was now imagining his wife and his best friend in bed together. Ben could picture their naked, perspiring forms colliding together beneath the damp, clingy sheets in Ben and Jessica's marriage bed. He could hear the groans and sighs of pleasure in the dark bedroom while he stood there wide-eyed and stared at them.

"Ben, Ben, just say yes, just say yes," Jessica softly enthused, up on her toes again and flooding his ear with a gush of hot words.

Jessica's distracted husband awoke. He pulled his tiny wife close. He wrapped his little woman up in his big arms. The bottle of beer he was holding slipped from his fingers and hit the floor with a bang. The last dregs seeped out and spread across the polished wooden floorboards.

"Oh God, Jess," Ben whined, running the palm of his large hand over Jessica's cute behind and squeezing, while driving the underside of his hard cock into her belly, "I love you, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby," Jessica softly burst inside his ear, realizing her husband was about to cum in her arms. "I love you so much and that's never, ever gonna change, Ben - I promise. Just say yes - just say yes, Ben, so Winston and I can get together."

"Aaaawwww ggggoooodddd, JJJJeeeessss," Ben muttered, while his body trembled hard and he fired hot semen inside his underwear.

"Just say yes and all three of us can get what we want," Jessica continued as her petite, trapped body shook from the power of Ben's orgasm. "C'mon, baby end all this unresolved tension between us by saying yes."

"Okay, okay," Ben hissed. "Okay, okay, yes, yes! You have my permission, Jess!"

"Good boy," Jessica enthused, grinning, wide-eyed and overjoyed, trying not to laugh, as her husband twitched and shuddered his way through the final moments of orgasm. "It's what we both want - right?"

"Yes, yes," Ben continued, rubbing the side of his face against his wife's soft, warm cheek. "It's what we both want."

"I'm going to hold you to that," Jessica stated, realizing that encouraging her husband to drink too much and prick teasing him most of the night to get what she wanted didn't necessarily mean he would play along with her plans when he was sober during the cold light of day, "don't try and act like a coward and weasel out of it tomorrow when you're hung-over."

"I want you to seduce him, Jess," her husband whispered at the wall in front of him, through half closed eyes, as he held the body of his beautiful little hot-wife hard against him. "I want you to turn him on and play with him like you turn me on and play with me."

"Of course," Jessica softly said, "I know what you boys like."

"I want you to wrap him around your little finger, like you do with me."

Jessica softly laughed. She kissed her husband's cheek with a loud smack.

"Don't you worry, I know what you're aching to see," Jessica promised. "You'll get a chance to see it all. You'll get a chance to see everything you've been imagining and more."

Ben nodded. Jessica continued talking.

"Why don't you go and clean yourself up. I'm going to go back downstairs, grab some more champagne and keep our guest company. You come down and join us when you're ready."

Ben drew in a deep breath. He exhaled hotly in Jessica's flushed face. She slipped effortlessly from his grasp a moment later. She turned on the spot. Ben watched her prance down the stairs. Her footfalls were so soft. Her fingers slid along the railing as she descended. Ben noted the expression on his wife's facial features as she raced down the steps. Jessica looked delighted. Jessica was gasping with pleasure. Jessica looked triumphant. Jessica looked horny.

***

PART THREE: HUNTING AT THE SHOPPING MALL

"Oh wow, oh shit, look at that guy," Jessica hissed in her husband's ear, nudging him in the ribs with the point of her elbow, as she watched a young black male wander through the crowded shopping mall. "What a stud! I wanna do him! I'm gonna go talk to him, honey - do you wanna watch me butter him up for bed?"

"Ouch," Ben muttered, rubbing the sore spot on his side where his wife had elbowed him.

Jessica grinned at Ben. Causing him pain always made her smile and laugh.

"Ben," Jessica prompted him with an excited tone in her voice, before slapping his chest. "C'mon honey, get the plot. I don't wanna lose track of that boy. I'll be so pissed if he gets away from me."

Ben looked down at his horny little 34 year old wife. Jessica was wearing a white top with most of the buttons undone. She was wearing a pair of tight, figure hugging black leather pants. She was wearing her high heels. She wasn't wearing a bra. Ben could see parts of Jessica's tanned belly and her chest. He could see the small Queen of Spades tattoo on her abdomen just above the top of her leather pants. Her sunglasses were perched back on her head. Her beautiful facial features were made up. She was wearing a full array of jewelry.

There was no doubt about it: Jessica was a hot-wife through and through. That was the most appropriate descriptor for her. She was constantly on the lookout for young black men. Her eyes flicked and roved over everyone and everything when she went out in public. Jessica was always keen to meet any young guy with dark skin. She collected phone numbers religiously and she gave out her own mobile digits without any prompting. She was always entering times, dates and locations into her busy looking calendar. She loved dating. She loved juggling a few different boyfriends. She loved fucking around. Ben just adored his sexy hot-wife, Jessica. She was definitely the girl for him. She left Ben with a constant hard on.

Ben enjoyed watching his pushy little wife in action. Jessica could get so assertive and so relentless when she wanted some random black guy's number. Most guys were turned on by her flirtation and her pressure, but some shy types or more traditional males, who weren't used to a horny woman taking the lead, really did need a good hard push sometimes. She just wouldn't let a guy go until she had their phone number or they took her number down. Ben loved watching Jessica step in front of someone, again and again, as they tried to side step her and get around her. Jessica could talk and talk as she stepped to the left and then stepped to the right and blocked every retreat. Jessica always got a phone number. Ben's wife always got her man.

"Jungle fever strikes again," Ben finally said with a grin.

"Uh huh, something like that - now, c'mon, baby," Jessica firmly demanded, "what do you say?"

"Yes, of course, uh huh, for sure," Ben stated, feeling his heart begin to pound, while noticing that the sexy black guy his wife was looking at had a group of hot black male friends. "He's hanging out with a whole gang of guys. Can you see them? They've just joined him again. Maybe you can get all their numbers."

Jessica softly gasped and laughed. She grinned at her delighted looking husband. Her eyes were bright and wide.

"Uh huh, that's a great idea and maybe I can sleep with all four of them at once - what do you think, Ben," Jessica suggested with a grin. "You can take the kids to my mom's place for the afternoon, while I rampage with those gorgeous guys."

"Such a stirrer," Ben whispered, his eyes glazed over and his hands shaking.

"I'll film it and send it to you."

"Oh my God, Jess!"

"Maybe we can forget the condoms this time," Jessica continued, "and one of those guys can father our third? What do you think, honey, hmmm, do you like that idea, Ben?"

Ben gasped. He was speechless. He was so excited. Neither of Ben's two children were really his. Both kids had been fathered by a young black male. Ben and Jessica had been talking about adding a third child to their family.

"You a bit turned on, are you, my horny little bitch," Jessica softly exhaled in her husband's ear, while she watched the movement of the black males out of the corner of her eye. "You like it, do you, my pathetic little cuckold?"

Ben gasped with pleasure. He licked his lips. Jessica dropped her eyes. Her husband's cock looked hard. It appeared as an obvious bulge in his pants. Jessica quickly reached down and ran her fingertip along the lump in Ben's trousers. She looked up at him and grinned. He gasped.

"Well, do you," Jessica repeated.

"Yes, yes, I love it, Jess, I love it," Ben admitted with hissed words. "You know I love it!"

"Good, well, c'mon then," Jessica stated, motioning with her head, "let's move - we're now in hot pursuit!"

The married couple broke into laughter. Jessica led the way. Ben chased after her. The two of them rushed through the crowds of shoppers as they pursued their targets. Ben muttered his apologies as his desperate wife and he brushed past some people and jostled with others.

"Move out of the way for God's sake," Jessica actually stated loudly and impatiently to the crowds in front of her after momentarily losing sight of the four black males, before picking them up again.

Ben shook his head and blushed. His wife was so determined to get gang-banged. What was he to do, but run after her and cheer her on as she did it.

Jessica ran the four of them down. She caught them. She managed to maneuver the black males into a quiet and secluded corner, well out of the main thoroughfares of the shopping mall. She really did direct them into a cul-de-sac. She was guarding the one and only exit. The four guys were milling about. They were all smiling and checking her out.

"Hey, where do you think you're going, mister," Jessica stated, taking a step to her left and cutting off the retreat of a tall, young black male. "You're not gonna get away from me that easily - I'm not the sort of a woman who takes no for an answer. I never take no for an answer. I'm certainly not going to take no for an answer now."

The four black males broke into soft laughter. Jessica laughed as well. The guys stepped to their right. Jessica stepped. She was in front of them again. They scratched their heads. They stepped to their left. Jessica moved. She blocked their retreat again. The five of them were still laughing. Jessica reached out and ran her hand along their dark arms. They dropped their eyes and watched Jessica's fingers slide along their biceps.

"I never give up when I see a guy I want," Jessica continued, "or in this case four guys I want. You four are coming home with me right now and that's all there is to it."

Jessica was standing so close to them. They were so tall and she was so short. She was quickly talking. She had a sleeping child resting on her hip, wrapped up in her left arm. She was using her free hand to play with her hair. She was using her free hand to softly stroke black skin.

Ben was hovering in a holding pattern a few feet off to the side. He was minding the pram, where Jessica and his son was sound asleep. Jessica was ignoring her husband. Ben noted the guys his wife was speaking to. They were certainly Jessica's type. All four of them looked like they had just turned 18. They were good looking young black males. They were slim and muscled. They were wearing brightly colored yellow basketball singlets, pairs of matching shorts and pairs of expensive looking runners.

All four black guys were Jessica's type. Ben summed them up well enough: they weren't long out of high school and they weren't seeking any sort of responsibilities. They were lazy and just wanted some fun times. Ben could see they were horny types and they liked getting laid. Jessica loved those sorts of free and easy young guys who just wanted sex and not much more than that.

Ben surmised correctly that all four guys were constantly getting approached and hit on by older white married women like Jessica - the gang of good looking black males were scoring with more than a few married white moms.

Jessica turned her head slightly and opened her eyes wide. She briefly glared at her husband with an annoyed expression on her face. She was still talking to the guys in front of her, but she was clearly signaling Ben to take their young daughter from her so she could focus on the young males.

Ben watched his wife struggle with their girl. She was deliberately pretending to fight to keep her arm around their young daughter; she was bouncing their girl while their child slid down over her hip. Ben stepped forward.

"Here, let me take Latisha for you, Jess," Ben offered, stepping forward, taking the child from his wife and returning to the pram.

"Thanks babe," Jessica whispered, briefly watching her husband, before turning back to the guys.

Jessica looked up at all four of them with a soft smile playing on her beautiful features. They were at least fifteen years younger than she was, but that didn't matter. She was married and they weren't, but that didn't matter either. She was the mother of two young children and they didn't have any of their own, but that didn't matter either.

"Come closer guys," Jessica softly invited. "Here's what I think we should go and do together."

LAST PART: RESOLUTION

For Ben, it was the most exciting and most jarring experience imaginable. Jessica invited her new black lover into the hotel bedroom she was sharing with her new husband just hours after meeting, Tyrone, the large black man she had swiped a stool from. Jessica spent the entire two week honeymoon making love with a complete stranger while her husband, the man she loved, got to sit in a chair and watch them do it over and over and over again. Tyrone got it all. Ben was left high and dry.

It was so confronting and yet so exhilarating for Ben. He just happened to notice his new bride out of the corner of his eye as he sat at his table by himself, drank his glass of beer and absentmindedly watched the television. Jessica had run off to have a drink with the big black man sitting alone at the large four seat table. Ben had largely ignored Jessica and the man she later introduced as Tyrone. But Ben saw his wife and Tyrone out of the corner of his eye. Ben had turned his head and from that moment on he just couldn't look away.

"Oh my God, Jess," Ben whispered, tightly clutching his glass of beer and staring at his wife.

Jessica and Tyrone were smiling and flirting with each other at that large table, at the far end of the room, in the corner - the beautiful young white woman and the strong older black man were gazing into each other's eyes as they played their mating games. She was fiddling with her hair. He was gently caressing her arm and her hand. He was stroking her cheek. Their facial features were just inches apart. Their lips just got closer and closer. Their mouths were moving as they spoke to each other. The sounds of the television and the laughter and the conversations of nearby drinkers and diners filled Ben's ears. Ben's heart was thumping. Ben was perched on the edge of his stool. He gulped his way through his glass of beer.

"C'mon, kiss her, man," Ben softly and urgently hissed, and almost, as if by magic, that's exactly what happened.

Tyrone leant in. The big black male turned his head slightly. Jess grinned at him. She made no effort to withdraw from him or stop his advance. She closed her eyes. Their lips softly met.

"Oh Jesus," Ben whispered, feeling jealous and excited all at once, "oh my God, Jess!"

It was such a brief kiss. It was merely a touch of lips. It was a soft peck and then it ended. It was, however, a revelation for Ben. It was the most exciting moment for the young groom on his honeymoon. And then it got better. The expression on Jessica's face after the kiss was so perfect. Ben's wife was looking up at Tyrone with her best "come fuck me" invitation. Then Jessica turned her head and looked at her husband from the far side of the room. Jessica's eyes locked onto Ben's eyes. Ben's heart was thumping in his chest. He wore a strange smile. He sat there completely rigid on his stool. Only his hands trembled. He suddenly beamed at Jessica and she beamed back at Ben. No words were spoken. Jessica didn't verbalize it and neither did Ben, but Jessica had sought her husband's consent and obtained his consent.

Jessica turned back to Tyrone. She licked her lips. She smiled at Tyrone. The large black man leant in once more and Jessica and Tyrone kissed each other again. This contact was no mere peck. It grew passionate very quickly.

It wasn't long before Jessica broke their kiss and grabbed Tyrone's hand. Ben watched as his wife pulled at Tyrone with a burst of sweet laughter and forced him to his feet. Ben stared with wide eyes as Jessica and Tyrone approached him. Ben abruptly stood up as his wife and her new black lover arrived at his small table. Jessica let go of Tyrone's hand and ran her palm along Ben's upper arm. She stood up on her toes and whispered in Ben's ear.

"We're going back to the suite to have sex," Jessica softly purred. "Do you wanna come and watch us do it? You can cheer us on..."

Ben gasped. His wife withdrew. Ben looked up at Tyrone. He was the most massive man. He ran a large muscular arm around Jessica. He looked domineering and triumphant. She grinned. She ran an arm around his broad back. She rested her other hand on his chest. She pressed her petite body up against Tyrone's massive form. Jessica looked like a child next to Tyrone. The two of them kissed each other again right in front of Ben. Jessica broke and looked at her husband as Tyrone squeezed her behind and leant in and French kissed Jessica's ear while she grinned and giggled.

"C'mon Ben," Jessica softly urged, "come and watch us together. Tyrone will teach you how it's done. He'll show you how you can please me. C'mon Ben, don't you wanna watch? Aren't you just aching to watch? C'mon honey, I won't ask again..."

Ben paused for only a few seconds before nodding and grinning at his wife. Ben got to his feet. He picked up their things. The three of them left the bar together.

*

Ben sat on his lounge chair, in his home, in the dark. He watched with bated breath and a hard cock as his best friend, Winston and his beautiful hot-wife, Jessica played with each other, on the three-seat couch, which sat opposite to the chair Ben was sitting in. Jessica and Winston were kissing deeply and passionately in front of Ben. They were so wrapped up in each other and so oblivious to Ben's presence. The two lovers were turning over and over. The two lovers were rolling over and over as their fingers fumbled and found zippers, buttons and straps. The two lovers were undressing each other as they kissed. The white leather couch covering softly squeaked. Jessica and Winston were breathing hard and their lips were smacking.