Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But besides the disbelief that she held along with a too good to be true feeling in her, I also felt delicious hope and not a little bit of lust at the idea of me being her hot sex toy.

She kissed me lingeringly again, and said, "We can try it, I'd really like that. The guys can wait a little longer. Your head between my legs wasn't the only thing I've been fantasizing about the last few years."

The surge of lust, and the way she pushed me onto my back and kissed down to my breasts left no doubt in my mind she'd been fantasizing about eating me out and pleasuring me as well. The surge of lust and enjoyment as she nibbled, kissed, licked, and massaged my breasts was just further proof of that.

She was truly blissed out and lost in a sensual haze of lust, at exploring my ripe and lushly sexual body.

What followed was another first. Not just the first time a woman had pleasured me, but the first time anyone had pleasured me and brought me to orgasm. She was eager and more than full of lust and joy at playing with my body, and my gasps, squirms, and panting moans turned her on and thrilled her as much as hers had thrilled me.

She was inexperienced, but more than eager to take my moaning words to heart, as I told her to be rougher or softer in various places, and I encouraged her to keep doing something when she'd found a sweet spot that sent powerful waves of euphoria flooding through my body.

It was a hell of a thing, cumming on her fingertips and tongue was so intense as I pinched, pulled, and rolled my own nipples. I creamed all over her lips and chin, to the point it was dripping down her neck. It was a hell of a moment in my life, and I'd never forget it.

My magic didn't react at all either, apparently it only fed when my partners were cumming. I'd known that instinctively already, but that was the first proof I'd had of it, because every time before that I'd been coming hard in sympathy to my partner's orgasm.

Maybe the magic required that sympathetic connection as we'd orgasmed as one.

She looked smugly joyous, and of course quite affectionate, as she kissed me with my own taste on her lips and tongue.

I couldn't help but return some of her affection at that point. But that didn't change my mind on any of it, or how I saw it. Unlike most women, I could divorce sex, pleasure, and even affection from my decision making. Sure, I would miss her if I never saw her again, but my libido would never compromise me and make me do something stupid.

That didn't mean my heart couldn't break.

She was almost regretful as she got dressed, and she put her money away before sending up Ryan. That was mixed up with her doubts that I'd meant what I said, the regret it was over I mean. But I had meant it, and over the next two weeks we'd be chatting, texting, and hooking up often.

Ryan also gave me a first, in that he was the first to be blown for forty bucks, while also seeing me buck naked. I also let him play with my hanging and swinging tits as my body was kneeling on the bed perpendicular to his. It was also a nice surprise, because he had the biggest cock I'd seen to date, at least in real life. He was a hung nine inches, and fat around.

My mouth was in heaven, as I licked, sucked, and kissed that cock.

It was a wicked delight to fully take him in, and I imagined my neck was stretched out lewdly as I swallowed around that fucking monster. I almost gave him my virginity, just to feel that long and fat cock stretch me out so deliciously.

But the bastard didn't deserve my pussy. He was a selfish asshole no matter what Bobbi thought, and he'd only paid forty bucks. So, I gave him what he'd earned, and I swallowed his load down my slutty throat as I came in sympathy, and then sent him on his way. I slipped the forty bucks into my jeans pocket, before Danny got up there.

Danny was nervous as hell, and while his dick wasn't near Ryan's size, it was hardly small and above average at seven inches and delightfully thick.

I made him take me doggie style, so kissing wouldn't even come up, and there'd be no intimacy even in eye contact. Regardless, I worked him hard, pulsed, fluttered, squeezed, and milked him with rolling squeezes and grinds along his cock.

It was also a hell of a lot of pleasure for me, as I was stretched tautly around a real cock for the first time. Every time that I squeezed, ground, and milked him he let out a gasp of pleasure that drove me to greater efforts. I rocked my body back into his, meeting his thrusts, and I rolled my hips to milk him and make it better for both of us as he slammed home into my sex time and time again.

I'd said it before, but it was worth saying again, the act of fucking was double the pleasure, as I was drowning in the feelings of his sensitive cock sliding in and out and being hugged by my sex, while I also felt the pleasures his cock was having naturally on my slutty body. It was... incredible, and I fucked him with a wanton abandon.

I suspected he must have blown at least two loads that day with his hands, to get his money's worth and so he wouldn't be premature. It wasn't quite a marathon, but for a virgin he still managed to pound my pussy for a good fifteen minutes before I'd extracted his cum. When the moment came, I squeezed around him as tightly as I could, and shook my lower body, giving him an intense and fast short milking action on his cock to extend his pleasure, and not so incidentally mine.

Though even without that part, I'd have done it anyway, I thrilled in delivering pleasure to the men and women that had earned it from me.

Plus, he'd made me cum twice, it'd been my third time drowning in heavenly bliss when he'd taken his pleasure.

It was another first that day, the only hole left on my body that was still virgin was my ass. Though, I hadn't let anyone fuck my rounded and proudly supple D cups yet either. Mostly because they hadn't asked.

His awed wonder as he got dressed at how wanton and slutty that I'd been for him, filled me with both delicious and embarrassing shame, but I just gave him a salacious wink, and patted his ego and made him feel like a fantastic lover even his first time. It was my nature, despite the surrealness of it and shame from society's standards that still had a hold on me.

He had no doubts if he got another eighty dollars together that the hottest girl in school would eagerly spread her legs for him and cum wildly on his pounding cock. And he wasn't wrong, because I totally would have.

Though, that shame was lessened after two weeks of it. I kind of enjoyed it, shamelessly if I could say that. Shamelessly enjoyed the shame? It was thing. I supposed what I mean is I enjoyed the shameful feeling, and didn't feel more shame at taking enjoyment in it? If that makes sense.

Bobbi was surprised when she came back up after the boys left and found me still naked in bed. That didn't stop her from smiling shyly and stripping down as she rejoined me. The rest of our afternoon was debauched, as we pleasured each other until almost six at night between rounds of talking and getting to know each other.

At that point, the vision skipped forward, but I remembered that night fondly, as I shared dinner with her and her parents, and we spent even more time hanging out afterwards without sex at all. In a lot of ways, Bobbi was my first true lover, and I'd always remember her with fondness, though... our affair had been a lot shorter than I'd hoped it would be.

The next two weeks went by in similar visions. I had eight men as clients now, and only two more of them fucked me once, but they all enjoyed quite few more blow jobs those fourteen days. I'd earned two and a half thousand dollars so far, just from blowing those eight guys an average of twice a week for a month, though some more than others, and some less, it averaged out.

I'd also hooked up with Bobbi five more times, for marathon sessions after school, as well as just spending time together, but the visions didn't show the soft stuff. All my jailors cared about was enthrallment and sex, and the circumstances and lead-ups to them.

Lastly, I slowly stopped feeling shame at all over those two weeks. It was just natural, and my nature, and I grew to accept it despite my upbringing and society. I was beyond that after a month. It was still a thrill, every single time I took a cock into my mouth it felt like coming home, and like it was what I was made for. Giving pleasure with my body, and in gaining something in return for that pleasure. The idea of getting caught scared me, and I loved sex. Despite how many blow jobs I was giving out for cash, and my tryst with Bobbi, I was still Jilling myself off several times a day. Of course, they didn't see that either, since they didn't care about self sex.

I truly was a nymphomaniac, just a very disciplined one. I edited my thoughts and speech throughout the day. No one but my customers and Bobbi knew what a sex-obsessed whore I was, or that I always suppressed the innuendo, sultriness, and wicked words that found their way to my tongue but never fell off of it outside of my trysts.

Lastly, I was feeling very confident I wouldn't get caught. The idea still scared me, but I really didn't believe it would happen at that point. I was confident. The eight guys and Bobbi were surprisingly discrete and dependable. There was also just one more week left in the school year, our last day in the third week into May before I graduated. It seemed unthinkable that I could be caught, or that my whole life would be blown up. Just one more week to go.

But I was wrong.

It was a week that would change my life forever, and it'd blow up all my life plans.

Chapter Five -- Nightmares

Present

Investigators Dennis Franken and Gale Francis both looked at me in disbelief as the visions stopped. It was later early evening that day, and there was a big dinner laid out on the table in front of us. We'd skipped lunch. It'd literally taken all day long to cover all the visions and sex I'd had that month.

And that's only because things happened faster in the mind, otherwise it'd taken longer.

I frowned, "What?" as my cuff chains scraped across the table as I scarfed up roast beef sandwich and a bottle of water.

Dennis growled, "You're evil."

I felt a nagging doubt in his stubborn certainty, and I assumed they were referring to all the recent emotions and realizations I'd had, including my warm nascent affection for Bobbi that was undeniable. There was no way to fake that, even if I could lie to a shifter which I couldn't, I couldn't change my memories.

I snorted, "Keep thinking that, and lying to yourselves that us half-demons are born wrong and damned. Who knows, maybe I'll become evil later so you can feel better about yourselves. After all, we still have over three years' worth of sex to get through. Maybe my power will corrupt me," I winked playfully, then took a bite of the sandwich.

Gale said, "I expect we will, everyone is the hero of their own tale. I have no doubt you are corrupted, and you're just self-deluded. All half-demons go bad and try to start the apocalypse."

I shrugged, "Except I can't open gateways, that's not a skill a succubus has, just like the normal warrior demons that can do that don't have receptive empathy, enthrallment, or the ability to feed through sex. So, how am I supposed to end the world, exactly?"

I frowned, as I realized I could. Though I never would. It'd be easy to enthrall my way into the White House and start world war three with a nuclear launch. Of course, any vampire or witch could do the same with compulsion and mind spells respectively, so that didn't prove a thing.

Gale narrowed her eyes, and it looked like Dennis wanted to slap me again, so I finished my sandwich and the next one without opening my mouth again. I was starving. Plus, I already had a headache, from not eating all day plus the memory recall potion probably had side effects.

I could feel their doubts, but also their certainty and brainwashing from childhood that all half-demons were evil. The truth was that we weren't, we were mortal, just like every other race. God hadn't judged us either way yet. Only the angels and the fallen ones were already judged and had earned heaven or damnation. I was no more born evil, than the corrupt and powerful Nephilim were born good.

But there was no way to prove that. Outside of the fact I could bear the touch of holy ground and holy water, when fallen angels and demons could not.

That said, I was far from sweet and light. My life had gotten hard after high school and that whole disaster at the end of my scholastic career. But I'd never used my magic to steal power, or to sacrifice or kill others for more power. Still, I'd done a few things I wasn't proud of, in the name of survival and even to flourish in my dangerous supernatural world.

But even that benefited the humans to an extent. The potions I made for the black market were as good as the ones rubber stamped by the FDA, and they worked as advertised. I had integrity, and even outside of sex my magic urged for a balance in relationships. My customers got what they paid for, always, sex or healing potions, corrective vision, healing blindness, removing cancers, performance enhancers like the blue pill, and many others that were less... restricted, but still illegal for me to sell because I didn't have a council's green light and approval to sell them.

Gale sighed, "I'm not happy about another few weeks of this either. It'll take at least that long to catch her sex life up to present, but we have no choice."

I bit my lip, "You could always just take my word for it."

Dennis snorted violent, "No we can't, but stop tempting me."

I rolled my eyes. Of course they couldn't, they were under orders from the council to see this through.

After dinner they took my back to my cell. I missed my lovers, though I was close enough to feel their despair and other emotions, I couldn't see them in the other cells around me. They were reinforced steel walls, with a heavy steel door keeping me in. Which was a waste, I had no access to power here.

I was also tired after reliving all those memories of my first month as a whore, and it wasn't long before I fell off into sleep, and a nightmare of the afternoon I'd been taken came upon me.

Two days ago...

The magical exhaustion made me sway slightly on my feet as I looked with a certain satisfaction at the potions on the table. There were five hundred vials of healing potion, at a thousand a pop that was a cool half million, for thirty-six hours of grueling work. It wasn't something I did often, I hated feeling helpless in our dangerous world, but the deal had been too good to pass up and I'd had to have them ready by that night or the deal would've fallen through.

It was also temporary, I'd regenerate my magic in mere hours, and even faster if I laid with one of my lovers. I was the leader of our little four-person supernatural group, but no one else in supernatural society or human society knew that. Half-demons were dangerous, and while I could pass for half fae and disguise my demon side I'd decided to make Gabby the face of our little group, and deal with our supernatural clients.

That also freed me up to pursue other things. Gabby dealt with setting up sales, meets, and I was just her alchemist, as far as everyone else was aware. It kept me free to act, and out from under the microscope. This order was unique, in that I usually only brewed less than two hours a day, which left plenty of time to burn watching out for my group, and other things.

Unrelated to the supernatural world, I was also one of the highest priced call girls in Reno, and more than that, ever since the humans had become aware of the supernatural two years ago, I'd stopped hiding my fae ancestry. The humans really got off on the exotic ears, and it'd made my price even higher. I had three steady lovers, the only three beings on the planet I trusted with my life and the truth of my half-demon ancestry, but I had a long list of regular clients as well.

Just from being a call-girl, I almost cleared two million a year, after taxes. At five thousand a night, I only earned about a quarter of that for the hundred nights or so a year I worked. One out of every three nights, two sometimes three times a week. The other seventy five percent came from outrageous tips and gifts from the very rich men I was arm candy for.

I could easily do just that and survive on my own, but surviving wasn't enough. I loved my three lovers, and they also needed to feel useful in this life past cooling my libido the rest of the time. So we worked in the black market, and hid from the councils and authority.

The supernatural world was split into upper, middle, and outsider classes. The upper class had their heads so far up the ruling council's collective asses that they couldn't sneeze without permission. But they were also afforded the rich contracts and advantages, not to mention borrowed authority over the rest of the supernatural world.

The Nephilim ruled with an iron fist. The upper class was segregated, with the exception of that joint council at the very top in each city that was run by the Nephilim. The vampires and witches lived in covens in the cities, and all had clearly delineated territories. The shifters lived in packs outside the cities, as did the fae in mounds. There were no half breeds or rogues accepted into those upper-class groups.

The middle class was very similar, they just had slightly more autonomy and less authority, as long as they didn't cross the council or upper class they were left alone. And by cross I didn't mean just break the law. I meant being competition for customers, monetarily, socially, and even simply saying a bad word about them.

The outsiders were half breeds, or disgraced witches born on the wrong side of the sheets, or those that wanted nothing to do with the council and went their own way that didn't violate it. People that weren't welcome anywhere else.

Ironically perhaps, like the head council on the top, the outsider groups on the bottom did intermingle the races as well. It wasn't odd for a group of supernaturals to band together. Witches, vampires, fae, and shifters, all living together in protection. Those groups however had limited opportunities, on selling the less lucrative potions that weren't heavily controlled and only approved for sale by the upper-class assholes.

In short, it wasn't odd for one outsider group to wipe out another, to preserve their business and opportunities.

That wasn't something I countenanced aggressively, though my group had destroyed three others in self-defense the last few years.

In short, despite all the money I was making for me and for our group, the world was very hard and dangerous. We had to worry about outsider groups wanting to kill us and steal what was ours, and we had to worry about gaining the notice of the councils, who would kill a group with a hunting team for almost any reason or justification they could think of.

It wasn't out of a sense of justice either, the councils were all about reputation and perception. They really didn't want the humans to know just how violent we were, so they were more than happy to kill at the slightest violation of their many rules.

For instance, if we defended ourselves from another outsider group, and killed them and got rid of the evidence. A council team would clear us after investigating. But if we did that same exact thing even in self defense, but a human saw it, or it somehow made it into the press, we'd be killed out of hand. For making them look bad.

The supernatural world was complicated, hypocritical, and extremely violent.

Of course, being in the black market, we had to completely fly under their radar in that part of our lives. If we're caught, we either flee or we die, and I really didn't want to have to flee. We'd have to start all over in another city if we did, and it'd taken time to develop my reputation and client list as a call-girl, not to mention the contacts Gabby had groomed for selling our illegal wares.

1...45678...16