Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name's Roberta, and I think we met once a long time ago," she said.

"You know, I remember that too, but I haven't a clue when it was. My name's Lisa, by the way."

"Nice to meet you -- again," she said.

"I'm in the middle of the telling of a great story by my seatmate so I've got to get back. I hope we can talk soon, Roberta," I said and walked down the dark aisle.

When I got back, Steve was still asleep. Angie gave me a bright smile that just beamed. I could picture her fifteen or twenty years ago, in heels walking down a runway. She must have been a knockout.

She moved her knees to let me by, and, given the length of her femur, that was quite a trick. As I leaned forward over the seat, I noted that the "cute couple" was fast asleep, with Miss Cumsipper sucking her thumb. Honest. How appropriate, I thought to myself and smiled, thinking: I know she's going to find a way to suck him off in their seat (I know I would have.) so I need to watch how creative she can be.

Angie continued her story right where she'd left off.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

...so he'd just finished this huge ejaculation not ten minutes before and I'd crawled over just to suck up any errant droplets. The best way I knew to ensure a thorough job was to take him deep enough into my mouth such that none of his cum would get away.

But, as I was tonguing his balls with my nose pressed into his abs, he started getting hard again.

There's something about youth being wasted on the young, isn't there? Was it Mark Twain? I don't know. Anyway, I had him in an awkward position for deep throating and I pulled him slowly out of my mouth. In the ten or twenty seconds that took, he'd gone from "I just came and I'm too sensitive so leave me alone" to "I haven't come in ten minutes so let's do it again." Leo was turning out to be truly a lion.

I smiled and looked over at Barb, now the first and only woman with whom I'd ever had sex -- even if it was above the waist and cum-covered breast kissing. Seriously, it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. In fact, I knew I was feeling warm and a little woozy and wonderful. I just wanted more of what Leo had to give. And from the look on her face I could tell Barbara wanted to watch it again.

The two of us just looked at Leo's hand rubbing himself while he was staring at Barbara's boobs again. Hey, if we could stare, he could stare, right?

Well, a good time was had by all. In the next two or three hours, Leo came three more times. The first two seemed to be as large if not larger than the first. The last one was a little bit thinner, but still, I mean, four orgasms is serious work. As far as my count went I think I had an entire evening filled with one long orgasm, simply experiencing peaks and valleys.

Barbara actually gave him a titty-fuck the second time. I knew she was no stranger to this position because as he was getting close she moved the party into her room and the three of us got on her little bed, angled in such a way that we could see our reflection in her mirror. I was surprised to find that she took out some sex lubricant for her massive cleavage. I got to lick up the whole creamy delight, both his cum and her soft breasts again.

The third time Barb was beginning to fade out and actually dozed off so I just stared at his cock until he was about to come at which point I opened my mouth, and stuck out my tongue to provide a landing strip for his volleys of semen. That first mouthful (of his third climax!) gave me my biggest orgasm of the night. I totally lost count of how many I had, but that one was amazing. I closed my mouth and felt and tasted the cream coat my tongue and fall towards the back of my mouth and I must have lit up like the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. Wow. I do love cum.

All of us must have conked out for a few minutes. After that pause, though, Barbara seemed to be the most clearheaded as she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a condom. Barbara wanted to get laid and she would not take no for an answer. Leo was awakened by the gentle perfectly done fingernails of my roommate rolling the condom onto his rejuvenating cock.

No sooner had she put it on him, before she put herself on him. Plop. It just slid right into her. No foreplay, no teasing, no nothing. She just sat right down on him like she was sitting down on a bicycle seat. I think she would have been what guys call a "spinner" if she'd had normal sized breasts, but hers were so massive that it belied the fact that she weighed all of a hundred and five pounds, soaking wet.

It was the first time I'd ever really seen two other people, live, fuck. Neither one of them lasted terribly long, but they were awfully loud and got me quite excited, my mind bouncing between my roommate and her boobs, my dorm buddy, his cock, the three loads of cum I'd slurped and swallowed -- and how I was hoping to get some more.

Just watching got me extremely hot and I began to egg them on: Come on, come on, come on, I chanted in rhythm to their frenetic movements as I, for the first time all evening, barely touched my clit with just my index finger. No more was necessary. I came again.

And at that very moment, they both let out one simultaneous "Ooh!"

And, if I may quote Hamlet, "the rest is silence."

Well, it wasn't complete silence. I was saying that for the effect. Leo grunted each time he shot into her and Barbara echoed her own stratospherically-pitched pianissimo responses. Eventually, she fell onto his chest.

That was all well and good for these two fuckers, but I wanted my just desserts. I crawled back onto the bed and pulled his penis out of her. Afterwards, I mused about this intimacy and was actually a little shocked at my actions, I mean here I am with my hands and face at the interconnected crotches and the butts of my roommate and a guy I barely knew. But, at the time I wanted-- No, I needed the white stuff.

I sort of gently, well, actually, I rudely took hold of the base of his now-wilting cock and pulled it out of her. Without any delicacy whatsoever I rolled off the condom, brought it up to my face and stared closely at the relatively small amount of cum in the tip, feeling a little disappointed, but still excited.

Barbara and Leo were now lying there, looking up at me in a bit of amazement. Would I actually be so licentious as to slurp the semen from a used condom?

Hey, they came their way. I'll come mine!

I put the round circle into my mouth -- tasting another woman's vaginal juices for the first time -- pulled the tip straight up and squeezed slowly down like a toothpaste tube. Little by little, but without missing a drop I got my creamy reward.

Tossing the condom onto her nightstand, I dropped back down onto the bed in between the two of them. Being the tallest, I put my head on the headboard and my arms around both of them. Barb and Leo pulled up a sheet.

I looked down at Barb who gave me a twinkling smile. I could tell she was feeling as wonderfully satisfied as I was. We both looked over at Leo who was out like a light.

Simultaneously we both started to sing in a whispered tone.

"Awimaweh, awimaweh, awimaweh, awimaweh.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight..."

I couldn't believe how much I was engrossed in Angie's story. When she stopped to catch her breath I realized that, at least for the time being, the storytelling was having an intermission. What a disappointment. I was having so much fun I didn't want it to stop.

"Angie, what a night! I can't believe you were nineteen when you did that. You must have felt so free and so sexual. It seems like you were so comfortable with your sexuality."

"That I was. That I was," she replied. "But, that was just the prelude. If you're still interested, I'll tell you about, well, the first act, so to speak."

"I'm all ears," I said.

She excused herself and got up to take a pee break.

* * * *

A moment after she left, my flight attendant friend Roberta was walking down the aisle and stopped by to say hello. We chatted for a moment or two about flying near the holidays, the crowds, drunken passengers, the usual strangers-on-a-plane stuff.

Then we each felt some recognition of the other, that there was another connection we had from the past. "Did you ever spend time on the coast of Maine?" she asked.

"I grew up there," I replied. Then I had a realization, "Wait a minute. You didn't spend a night in the marina at Wells Beach, did you?"

"You weren't there the night that..." she began.

"You mean, that was you?" I responded, my jaw dropping.

I looked at her. She looked a little like the college girl I remembered. Now I was trying to remember the name of the 'older' woman from that crazy night from so long ago. Yes, it was Bobbie. Bobbie had to be short for Roberta.

At that moment Angie returned. She looked at the two of us, staring at one another.

"Do you two know each other?" she asked.

"Uh. Um. Uh," was all either of us could muster.

"OK," she said. "This sounds good. Let me get Steve to bed over in the middle and you need to tell me what looks like an interesting story."

She woke Steve up, introductions were made and Roberta got him a couple of pillows and blankets. He smiled briefly and went to conk out in the empty seats in the middle aisle.

"Roberta, you weren't called Bobbie, were you?" I asked.

"It was you, wasn't it?" she responded.

"Listen, if you two don't tell me what's going on I'll whomp you both," said Angie, "and I'm big enough to do it."

Spoiled Seaman

I began to tell the tale, "The summer after I'd graduated high school I again worked for my best friend's father who managed a marina near Wells Beach on the Maine coast. My friend Elaine and I were inseparable. She and I had worked there every summer, gassing up boats, selling ice, renting out slips, and even varnishing and polishing, you know, decks, masts, teak, whatever.

"This summer we had told ourselves we were going to get oral sex. Neither of us had boyfriends who wanted to do it. They said we smelled or something. Duh! Of course we smelled. We smelled like women. Horny, soon-to-be-in-college women and we didn't want to get to college having given oral sex, but never having received it.

"You know how guys can be so excited when you're sucking on them, but as soon as they come, they fall asleep or have to go or whatever.

"Even though I loved sucking on my boyfriend's cock and drinking his delicious cum, no one had ever eaten me and I wanted to know what it was like. I enjoyed playing with myself, but thought it would be great to have a guy lick me.

"All summer Elaine and I kept trying to figure out who might be good candidates and then to figure out how to get them to put their mouths where our honey was. We tried to imagine what it would be like to have guy's tongues on our clits. We figured it had to be as good as masturbating and probably better than good old screwing. Intellectually we knew it probably wasn't too much more than coming from either one, but it was still an exciting proposition.

"Our boyfriends still refused to do it for one reason or another and it was, by now, mid-August and we were both about to go away to school. Our goal was quickly becoming a mission seemingly impossible. We began to get desperate as we saw our opportunity to 'become true women' slip away before heading off, as it were.

"One day, the week before we were to leave, Elaine and I found the perfect tongue-ster. He was an 'older' and sophisticated man. (You have to remember, we were eighteen. He looked almost old enough to buy alcohol; to us, that was an older man.) When he came into the shop he, Jeff was his name, told us he was a senior at BU (Boston University), that he had sailed his uncle's boat in for something and would be there for the night, staying on the boat, a pretty 37' cutter-rigged sloop, before sailing back the next day.

"We did our best to flirt with him and he seemed to be getting very interested. We made all these stupid allusions to almost anything oral. (I'd be so embarrassed today to hear whatever we said to him. Thank goodness there was no one in the shop!) Anyway, we offered to party with him that night. Our plan was going well, we thought. Elaine and I were so excited, we were ready to beg him to lick us right there on the counter -- in exchange for almost anything he might have wanted.

"But just as I was thinking of throwing the coy, flirting routine in the can and saying 'We'll both give you a blowjob, just eat us out!' what do we see come into the shop? His girlfriend, Bobbie, very chic in an expensive bikini and sarong, sunhat, $300 sunglasses, the whole thing.

"And, I must admit, she was a babe," I said, smiling at Roberta who still looked great.

"He introduced us and we saw our opportunity slip away with Bobbie's arrival. Though we both wanted to hate her, it turned out that she was really nice and they invited us to party on the boat with them that night. Since both of our boyfriends were out backpacking on the Appalachian Trail somewhere we said it would just be the two of us. They said, fine.

"We thought our fantasy was not going to happen, but at least we'd have a nice time on their luxuriously decked out boat.

Roberta picked up the story from there saying, "The four of us ate -- and drank -- on deck, but as the evening cooled down we moved to the main cabin below. We put on some music, smoked a joint and opened another bottle of champagne.

"When Jeff came to the galley to help me with the dishes he suggested a plan that sounded perfect for one of my fantasies."

"And," I interrupted Roberta, "at that same moment I was making a plan with Elaine on how we would fulfill our fantasy. It was to be an overly orchestrated night.

"When they came back from the galley, Bobbie said she was getting tired. Elaine and I were both getting wet between our legs, hoping we could move the conversation towards oral sex -- in a subtle way, of course."

Roberta added, "Yeah, real subtle! If I hadn't said something obvious like 'So, can either of you deep throat a guy?' you'd still be giggling and not saying a word to this day."

"We weren't that bad were we?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Anyway," Roberta said to Angie, "One of my fantasies had to do with my deep throating skills. Believe it or not, I wanted to show them to another woman. I don't know why. I guess it's because the only people who ever saw me Do it were men. I wanted to show off.

"We all talked about oral sex, blow jobs, and fucking -- and almost anything else that would normally remain private -- because of all the stuff in our systems.

"I was getting tired though and after half an hour, decided that showing off my throating skills wasn't going to happen that night. I excused myself and the three 'party animals' continued talking as I went to the little stateroom foreward."

I picked up the story, "So Elaine surprised both and maybe all three of us and blatantly stated to Jeff, 'You know, I've never been licked.' I don't know where she got the nerve, but there it was.

"Jeff told us that he should get some shuteye or Bobbie would have a jealous fit, but to quietly come to the hatch above the foreward stateroom and he'd take care of both of us.

"We didn't need any more convincing than that. He just added that we needed to stay quiet.

"So, half an hour later Elaine and I had gone to the shop, washed ourselves, put on 'enough eau de toilette to fill a French whorehouse' and were waiting on deck when the hatch opened and Jeff popped his head out.

"He whispered to us that Bobbie was asleep and that we should sit next to one another with our touching legs dangling into the hatch and the other spread eagle abeam on the deck. Then he told us to lie back down and he'd eat us.

"We did exactly as he told us. He licked, kissed, tickled and stimulated both of us to the point that, well, for me, I just couldn't stop coming. It was hard not to cry out, but I didn't want to wake Bobbie. I was lying there staring up at the stars while Jeff alternated between Elaine and me with his lips and tongue. Each of us giggled when we would feel the other's hand also gently stroking his head. Life was wonderful.

"Then I started to think about Jeff. What was he getting out of all of this? I could hear him enjoying himself with an occasional moan, but I just thought it was the pleasure of licking us," I said, and paused for a moment. "I mean, I make sounds of delight when I suck.

"Then enigma was compounded when a few days later Elaine received a postcard in the mail from Bobbie in Boston that said, 'Thanks so much for everything. I know Jeff loved eating the cherry pies. I wish you could have seen the look on my face, but I was just too full. Good luck at college. Your friend, Bobbie.'

"That was the last time we heard from Bobbie. Of course, I've seen Roberta on a number of flights since I've been traveling for business, but since it's been so long I never recognized it was 'Bobbie.'"

"I should probably tell the rest of the story," Roberta began. "You see, I really did enjoy giving guys head, and I had worked hard through college practicing my deep throating skills on any guy that came along. Jeff was the perfect size and shape and I loved it when I'd give him a deep throat blowjob, especially when I'd lie on my back with my head off the bed. He'd just stand there and fuck my mouth and throat.

"So, unbeknownst to the two young women up on deck, getting their pussies swabbed by Jeff, he was simultaneously buried in my throat and I had my nose hidden between his balls. It was wonderful. I could hear the girls on deck trying not to make noise. I could hear the effects of everything I did to Jeff by his moans and groans. And I reveled in my creative genius at making this all happen without letting the youngsters up on deck know a thing."

"We figured that she somehow knew that he'd eaten both of us (hence 'eating the cherry pies,')," I added, "but we could never figure out how she knew unless he told her or what she meant by 'I wish you could have seen the look on my face, but I was just too full.' Now it all makes sense. You little turd," I laughed.

"I didn't think it was anything that you girls were thinking was anything but a little recreational sex," Roberta said. "I can't believe that was you, either. On one level it seems like so long ago and on another, it seems like just yesterday."

We continued chatting for a few more moments. She and Jeff had broken up after college. She'd married another guy a few years later and had two kids, but once they went to school she became a flight attendant. Then she got divorced.

"Before you leave, I've got to tell you that I became quite good at deep throating because of your tips for relaxing your throat," I proudly said to her. "You told us about it that night, but we didn't figure that was what you meant in your postcard, which Elaine still has by the way. Geez, I mean, what else could you have meant by 'I was just too full'?

"So, you were an inspiration for this 'youngster' to learn and develop as a human being, a woman -- and a sex fiend!" I finished, smiling.

"I am glad to hear that my misspent youth was not wasted," she said and then added, "I should probably see how the rest of the passengers are doing. See you later."

123456...9