Sucks to Be Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No time for that. I'm so horny I just need to be fucked" so I gave her what she wanted. Twice. She wanted one more, but I pointed at the clock and reminded her that the next day was not one of my days off and I needed at least a little rest before going to work.

The clock woke me at six and I opened my eyes in time to see Pauline's head heading for my morning wood. After a minute or two she swung up over me and settled down on me cowgirl and then rode me until I just had to get my nut. I could never get off with Pauline on top so I rolled her over onto her back and then drove hard to get off. I had my orgasm and she'd had two so I didn't feel guilty about jumping off and heading for the shower.

Once I was dressed I headed for the kitchen where I found eggs and bacon on the table and coffee already poured in my cup. After I had finished my breakfast and was pouring coffee into my travel cup Pauline said:

"I have some good news and some bad news. Which would you like first?"

"Give me the bad news first. That way the good news will make me feel better."

"My date on tonight will be my last and after that you will be stuck with me full time.""

"And you call that bad? What's the good news?"

"After tonight I'm all yours from then on."

I hadn't expected that. From the last time we talked about it I was under the impression she still had a couple of months to go before the loans were paid off. But then it really didn't matter. Long term was still going to be divorce.

When I got to work I didn't rush into Dave's office. I wanted to know what happened last night on his date with Pauline, but at the same time I dreaded hearing about it. He came into my office about an hour after I got there. He sat down at on a chair in front of my desk and looked at me for a minute or so and then sighed and said:

"Are you sure you want to get rid of that woman?"

"What?"

"I think you should reconsider letting her go. That woman loves you. You know what she charged me? Her price was for me to give you Phillip's job when he leaves? She told me she would rather not do anal with me, but would to get you the promotion. I asked how come Al could get it, but she didn't want to let me have it.

"It turns out she gives Al anal because his cock is no fatter than a skinny hot dog and it doesn't hurt. She told me my size would cause her a lot of pain, but she still would do it if it would get you the promotion. As bad as I wanted to try anal I couldn't bring myself to hurt her. Even though I'm still among the ranks of those who have never had anal it was still a night to remember. I have another date with her tonight, but I'll cancel if you want me to."

"No, go ahead. She told me that her date tonight was going to be her last one. She thinks she's doing it for me so let her."

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

As I sat there after Dave left my office I wondered if it was my size that kept Pauline from giving anal. At six and a half inches I wasn't all that long, but I was a hell of a lot fatter than a hot dog. I never pushed hard for it because it was her body and if she didn't want to do it I had to accept it. I found out someone else was getting it and I couldn't? I was pissed and now I find out it was a matter of size.

When Pauline came home that night she was her usual horny self and knowing that she wouldn't even let me get close to her wet pussy with my mouth I still pretended I was going to go down on her.

"None of that Bobby. I'm too horny to waste time on foreplay. I'm so horny I'm already soaking wet."

"She reduced me to ruin before letting me fall asleep. She woke me with a blow job in the morning and got another one out of me before she got up to fix breakfast while I showered.

Over breakfast she asked me if I knew what was going to happen in three weeks.

"Only thing I can think of is our wedding anniversary."

"Try to get two weeks off work. Specifically the two weeks that follow our anniversary so try to get from Monday the twelfth to Sunday the twenty-fifth."

"Why those specific dates?"

"I have a surprise for you and for it to work I need that time period."

"I'll try, but there are no guaranties."

Little did I know, but it was guaranteed.

I hadn't been in my office five minutes when Dave came in to see me.

"Yes Bob; you can have the two weeks off."

"What?"

"I said you can have the two weeks off. That is what last night cost me. A promise to give you the time off when you ask for it. Of course you haven't asked for it yet, but when you get around to it the answer is yes."

"A date only cost you a promise?"

"I wasn't going to tell you, but I guess I really should. I got anal from her last night. I wasn't going to push for it since I really didn't want my pleasure to cost her pain, but she insisted. I've done some research on it and everything I've found out says that there is always bound to be pain at the beginning it can be eased with a little preparation. I put what I've read into play and before it was over she was getting into it."

I didn't bother to ask him what he did because I was never going to ask Pauline for it. I thanked him for the vacation time and got to work.

There was a slack period just after lunch and I sat at my desk trying to plan things out. The divorce should be fairly painless. No kids, didn't own a house and only been together for a little less than a year. I might have to pay a little in alimony, but I could probably get out of it if I brought up Pauline's part time job. But then I knew that I wouldn't do that to her. She had been, actually still was, a pretty spectacular wife even if she was a cheating one.

No, my biggest problem, as I saw it anyway, was working with Dave and dealing with Al knowing that they had fucked my wife. Granted that Dave had done it with my blessings and, in fact, I had set her up for it. Al didn't even know she was my wife, but every time I saw him I would be reminded that he had been fucking my wife in her ass when I wasn't allowed to.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pauline beat me home and had dinner ready when I got there. She had a bottle of Merlot sitting on the table and she told me to pour us each a glass while she put dinner on the table. I did and as we sat down I told her that Dave had approved my vacation. I pointed at the wine and asked her:

"Special occasion?"

"Could be if things go right."

"Just what things need to go right?"

"Later. I want to feed us and fill us up with wine."

"So I need to be high for this 'right thing' to work?"

"Not so much you as me."

"Now you have piqued my interest. I've never known you to need to get high for anything."

"First time for everything baby" she said as she refilled her glass.

After dinner I helped with the cleanup and then she told me to go watch TV or surf the net while she took a shower. I checked my email and found nothing but junk so I deleted all of it and logged on to Literotica. I selected "Loving Wives" and checked out the days postings. There was another "February Sucks" sequel and I read it. It was okay, but Just Plain Bob's flash take off was still my favorite.

There was a story by The Wanderer, but before I could click on it Pauline came up behind me and spun my chair around. She was standing there naked except for her four inch heels.

"Want to come play" she asked.

I didn't even bother to turn off the computer. I just stood up and said "Bedroom. Now!"

She giggled and headed for the bedroom with me hot on her heels. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs and said:

"You know my favorite number."

I did. In our bedroom it was sixty-nine. I assumed the position and as she licked and sucked on me I ate and licked her through one orgasm and then she moaned:

"Fuck me Bobby; fuck me hard."

I switched position and slid into her and fucked her hard just like she wanted. I got her off once before driving hard to get mine. When I was soft I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her. She said:

"You ain't done yet Bubba" and she opened the drawer of the bedside stand, took out something and handed it to me. It was a tube of KY jelly.

"Is this part of the "If things go right" thing?"

"Part of it."

"I guess it is time for you to tell me what all of it is."

"I want to have all of you Bobby and that means you have to have all of me. I want to give you my ass tonight. I've been told by girls who do it that it only hurts a little if you do it right and according to them doing it right takes preparation. That's what the KY is for. Put the KY on your fingers and then you work them into my butt. First one until I get used to it and then two for a while then three.

"Last you put KY on your dick and once your fingers have opened me up you put your cockhead in me and then slowly push it in. Stop when I tell you and let me get used to it and then repeat an inch at a time until you are all the way in. It is going to hurt me at first, but I've been told that the pain will fade away."

She got on her knees and then said "Go ahead Bobby; take my ass."

I did and it went just like she said. I could see the reflection of her face in the dresser mirror and it did show pain for the first couple of minutes and then slowly the look of pain faded and not long after it faded she was starting to push back at me and not long after that I was hearing:

"Fuck me Bobby; fuck my ass. Take it Bobby; make all of me yours. Fuck me Bobby, fuck me."

I loved it. Her ass was tighter than her pussy and it felt like my cock went deeper into her back door than it did in her pussy and her moaning "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass" just added to the experience.

When it was over she asked me if I liked it and I of course said yes.

"How about you?"

"Once the pain faded it was okay. It isn't something I want to do all that often. How about once a month or maybe special occasions?"

"I can live with that, but only if you are certain sure that you really want to. Making love is about pleasure, not pain."

She got up and went into the bathroom, got a wash rag, cleaned my cock, dropped the rag on the floor and went down on me. Once I was hard she got back on the bed, spread her legs and said:

"Come and get it stud."

She got twice more out of me before sleep took me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day passed by with no problems. I did stop after work for a drink with several of my coworkers and when I got home Pauline had dinner ready. After we ate Pauline told me dessert would be served in the bedroom. It was another exhausting night.

In the morning Pauline asked me what I would like for dinner for the next seven days.

"Now that my escort day are over I'll be home every night so there will be no more of you fixing your own meals or eating TV dinners. Tell me what you would like and I'll go grocery shopping. One thing though. I'll be the one picking out dessert and you already know what I prefer dessert wise so you had better load up on your vitamins."

I found out she wasn't kidding. Four nights in a row she reduced me to ruin and then it was her time of the month. Did I get a break? Not on your life. When we went to bed on the first night of her period she handed me the KY.

"We agreed on once a month remember? What better time than when my pussy is out of order? Then again, maybe a little blood won't bother you."

I reached for the KY.

Over the next six days Pauline offered me anal three times and I of course didn't refuse.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then our anniversary was upon us. Pauline told me she didn't want to go out for dinner and instead she wanted a romantic evening at home. I had debated having divorce papers served on her as an anniversary gift, but thought better of it. I did intend to get rid of her, but it didn't need to be anytime soon.

Outside of her 'part time job' she was a great wife and she did take very good care of me in the bedroom. I decided to wait for a while. Instead I got her a diamond necklace with matching earrings.

The table was set with a fresh vase of flowers, lit candles and glasses of wine and after we ate I gave Pauline her gift. Pauline loved her necklace and after I gave it to her she handed me an envelope. I opened it to find two round trip airplane tickets to Florida and a brochure for a ten day Caribbean cruise departing Monday the eleventh. I knew, or at least had a rough idea of what a ten day cruise would cost. I looked at her and asked how she was able to afford it.

"I kind of fibbed. I didn't tell you that my loans were paid off and I kept working until I had enough to cover the cost of airfare and the cruise."

"You should have told me sooner. According to this the flight leaves at three tomorrow and there is so much we need to do before we go and I don't think we have time to get it all done."

"Not to worry my love. I have taken care of all that needs to be done. I stopped at the post office and put a vacation hold on our mail and I've even pack a bag for you with all you will need on the trip. All you have to do is relax and enjoy. Now that that is out of the way dessert will be served in the bedroom."

She almost didn't leave me enough strength to get up and move our bags to the car the next day. The cruise was spectacular and we had a great time. Pauline wanted to make love almost every night and the last night she treated me to anal.

I returned to work on the twenty-sixth to find that things had changed in my absence. Dave had been promoted to VP and had moved to our office in Chicago and Phillips had retired a month earlier than expected. That took care of two of my worries. By moving into Phillips office I didn't have to deal one on one with Al anymore and with Dave's move to Chicago I didn't have to face him daily anymore. That left Dick as the only one at work who knew I was married to an escort and I trusted him.

On the cruise I had done some soul searching and decided not to divorce Pauline. I guess I need to explain that. I'd known she was an escort when I married her, but naively believed that she didn't offer 'special services' to her dates and it wasn't until two months before the cruise that I found out differently. Even then I said nothing planning instead to surprise her with a divorce.

Then came the cruise and the knowledge that her last nine months as an escort was spent earning the money to surprise me with the cruise. True, I was benefitting from her 'special services' (prostitution is such an ugly word) but there was one thing I finally realized. What Pauline had done hadn't hurt me at all. She had been climbing my bones three, four and sometimes five times a week since the day we took our vows.

The woman treated me like I was gold and spoiled me rotten. Did I really want to get rid of a woman like that? Others may have gone scorched earth on her, but I decided that it was unlikely that I would ever find another woman who could satisfy me as well as Pauline.

The frosting on the cake? Six weeks after the cruise she told me she was pregnant and eight months after that she presented me with a son and promised me we would work on getting a daughter.

I'm happy as hell I decided to keep her.