Summer Camp Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next long period of time touching, trying and enjoying each other's bodies, learning what caused pleasure or what tickled but even that was fun. At some point we stared into each other's eyes and our fun became serious with need and lust. Our kisses became more passionate, forceful and full of need and desire. I rolled over on top of her, feeling how fantastic her body felt under me, how all her soft parts merged with my harder spots, and how hot she was. One last kiss, searching her eyes, seeing her soul, and then the smile across her lips, I kissed my way down her cheeks, neck and shoulders... Across her chest I found her luscious breasts, looking like large peaches pointing up to the heavens, soft brown nipples hard but soft to my lips. Looking up into her eyes I sucked one breast into my mouth, her eyes closed and she sucked in her lower lip. She tasted great sweet, salty a taste I could never get enough of also but filling my soul. Her nipples begged to be nipped with my teeth, sucked into my mouth, feeling wonderful, but then I started noticing Eve's reactions twisting, raising up and her sounds of yelps and moans - driving me nuts, I was then driven to provide as much pleasure to/for Eve as possible. I moved to her other breast, once my mouth descended her hands and arms wrapped around my head pressing my face deeper into her chest and breast. Now Eve really was moving and making all sorts of noises, but she had me locked into place, I was happy, oh so happy...

She pushed her back up off the blankets and her body froze, for a second I was worried till she yelled/exhaled a huge breath and fell back totally relaxed. I rose up still concerned, but the look of bliss on her face told me she was better than OK!!

As she started to return back to normal, I continued my track down her unbelievably beautiful body with my lips and tongue, kissing and licking her absolutely ambrosia tasting marvelous skin. Slowly I passed her belly button, a sweet "outtie" but another delicious stop on Eve's body. Then I came upon her Mons Venus, covered is soft fine hairs, forming a glamorous triangle of female garden of joy for any man.

I kissed my way through her garden and started over her hill to her sexy flower of love, sa la chatte, but I felt her jerk and her legs tighten up just a bit. I stopped, turned and looked up into her face which was not passive... maybe scared? I smiled at her then moved down her lovely legs, toward her feet, I touched and massaged each foot, ankle, calf slowly... I rubbed her legs, moving up to her hips and outer thighs, rubbing slowly up and down... I slowly reached and pulled her legs apart, kissing her inter-thighs all the time. Starting low and working my way up, as I moved up Eve opened her legs even more...

I could smell her wonderful arousal, her phenomenal female musk, I just had to breath it in and relish it with my whole being. As I moved up she pulled up her knees, no longer in fear or concern, her passion and lust taking over her body. I saw my goal, her beautiful flower of sex, her outer pedals a darker reddish hue, engorging with blood and need, in the center a passionate pink, and the darkest spot, tunnel de l'amour, open and expecting, wanting with need... I licked and tasted her juices, never in my life had I tasted such a spectacular flavor that encompassed my whole being, taste, aroma, sight, feeling exploding in my brain and burning its way through my body, totally unbelievable... It drove me to nibble, lick, gently bite, and drive my tongue deeper and deeper into her body. I was in such joy and I was so happy I was oblivious to what Eve's body was doing, until I was literally bucked off from between her legs, then I heard her cries, moans and yelling FUCCCCCCKKKKK assaulted my ears, then her legs locked around my head...

As she finally released my head, with her slowly calming down, I crawled back in-between her legs and into her sex, again starting to assault her clito et chatte with my lips, tongue and gently with my teeth. Except this time I reached beneath her and grabbed each soft sexy, but firm cheeks of her ass into my fingers and fists, grasping tightly which caused Eve to jump up driving her sex into my face and my efforts. Again and again we went back and forth, Eve pulled her hips down away from my assault on her pussy and clit, but then I grabbed her ass causing her to flex back up again. Finally she screamed/moaned twitched and fell back down, while her exploding juices down her legs and across my face, then she was grabbing my hair pushing my face away from her body, still moaning but trying to say something but not in any understandable human language, for sure some animalistic form of communications...

I rolled off her and climbed up next to her, holding her close to my body, where I could still feel her twitching, jumping, basically vibrating... I again feared she was having trouble, so covered us both with the blankets. Some time after, maybe after we both napped for some short period, as I saw the fire had burned down, Eve was touching my body, back and arms, till I was aware again. Looking up into her eyes I saw absolute love, happiness and joy radiating from her face, that quickly turned to a look of desire, need - yes LUST!!

She ripped the blankets off our bodies, pushed me away onto my back, then rolled up onto her knees and began a driven ravishing physical onslaught of my body - well turn-about is fair play. I laid back and enjoyed her efforts, moaning when pleasureable, laughing when tickled, providing verbal clues and using my hands to guide and enjoy her sexy body. I don't know how long it took for her to explore my body, but I enjoyed every minute, every second from head to foot.

Slowly shyly she approached my engorged and inflated cock, never can I remember when I had been so hard... When she kissed the head I felt bolts of lighting, electricity jump between her lips, down my cock and through my body, causing me to spasms and freeze for several seconds. As she took the head into her hot, wet mouth I saw stars, sunbursts and explosions erupt before my eyes, I was blinded with feelings. No pro-cocksucker, but her efforts and my arousal progressed things quickly, too fast for me as I wanted to enjoy these feelings forever and ever. Before I erupted into her mouth I stopped her with a warning, looking down I saw this scared her a bit. I quickly explained that not every girl could or would allow a man to cum in their mouth, it could be overwhelming to many.

She just smiled widely and brightly and asked my help guiding her in the proper method, then returned to sucking, licking and stroking my cock - this excited me to no end and too quickly I felt the building explosion, warning Eve again, she just continued her efforts with more vigor. Soon I felt the rush up my cock and saw the look of surprise on her face as her cheeks blew out, she gagged and my seed flew out and over her lips, then down on my cock and belly. The following spasms of my cum, shot out and landed on her face, chin, chest and beautiful tits. I was lost in bliss and trying to recover from maybe not the best, but sure a really great cock sucking in my life.

As I returned to reality I saw Eve cleaning herself up with a great big smile on her face, even joy in her actions, licking her fingers. When she caught me looking at her, she became coy and softly asked me: "Did I do good?" To which I agreed, Yes, YES, YES, very good, very very good!! We both giggled a little, and fell into each other's arms hugging and holding, relishing in the other's body. Slowly Eve's touching became more intimate, passionate, insistent and finally with need as she placed her fist around my cock. Again the lighting sparks as she touched me, she must be filled with electricity, whatever, it was a marvelous lovely astonishment.

It was not long before we were both ready again and this time she was not timid or shy, she had felt the wonderful feelings of sex, seen that nirvana men and women can bring each other and she wanted more!! Quickly Eve was on her back with her knees up and pulling me me up between her legs, guiding my cock into her pussy. For a moment she got upset with me as I slowed down and did not ram my cock into her body. Very gently I guided the head of my cock into her vagina, pausing as she opened up to admit my member, after a second I pressed a little deeper, feeling her tunnel spasms from my intrusion into her virgin body. Eve tried to lift her hips and drive me deeper into her, but I counteracted her efforts by pulling out. As she relaxed I pressed into her deeper, slowly until I felt the resistance, then I stopped. I kissed her deeply, then attacked her breasts and nipples with my lips, teeth and tongue, biting and pulling until her breasts snapped back to her chest. I told her to start rubbing her clit as we progressed in our loving making.

I felt her getting more and more aroused, so I started to withdrawal and re-enter her pussy, but not pressing past the resistance until I felt a small orgasm crash through her body, then I pressed my cock deeper into her vagina. She tensed, mumbled something and as I passed through she moaned loudly. I took that as my signal to increase my efforts, still slow but continuously speeding up, soon Eve was matching my efforts with her hip actions... Slowly her moans and bodily actions spurred me on, until I was driving my cock into her pussy deeper and deeper, then tried to drive it through her body. As I could feel her orgasm explode, her vagina grabbing my cock, I tried to get as deep as possible as my seed exploded into her body - I think we both screamed, I know I heard loud noises, most likely from both of us. I fell down onto her naked body, I could feel both of us breathing deeply, unable to say anything. After some time as we both tried to recover, we smiled at each other, kissed each other gently, encircled ourselves in our arms and fell asleep together.

After a short period I woke up being cold, with a call of nature, I threw a blanket around myself ran outside took care of business, grabbed more wood and rushed back into our love cave. I rebuilt the fire, banked it with more wood for the night, then covered our bodies with the blankets laid down next to Eve. She moaned in joy, snuggled up next to me I wrapped my arms around her and went back to sleep, until the sun rose the next day.

CHAPTER VI

We were both slow in getting up that morning, resting in each other's arms, but physical needs and hunger finally got us moving. A quick meal, several cups of hot tea and a short warm splash bath from a pot we got dressed and started off.

We walked several thousand feet away from and down from our cave, re-installed the battery into my cellphone, then called her parents. Initially we were concerned when they did not answer, but a quick check showed low signal strength, so we walked around until it improved, then tried calling again. This time her parents answered on the third ring, quickly they were reassured Eve was safe and healthy, then we were told that her parents would be at the campgrounds by 16:00 (4:00PM) that day. I told Eve to tell them we would be there no later than 17:00 (5:00PM) allowing them time for any delays. I also asked to minimize the number of MIB within the camp, so nobody would see us coming in, as we could not trust anyone. They agreed so we hung up, shut the phone off, unplugged the battery and took off, but not directly back to the cave. - just in case???

We walked around a small mountain lake, Eve was enjoying the view, even wishing for a fishing rod, but I was looking for trouble, anyone out of place or searching for us. About two-third the ways around the lake, I asked Eve to strip off her clothes - happily she started, with a smile, which disappeared when I told her we would be swimming back toward our cave. We walked backwards into the lake and sex was soon out of the question as the mountain lake water was icy cold, but this hid our tracks from anyone trying to follow us. It was a long swim, but we enjoyed it together even got a few gropes, grabs and tender touches in anyway despite the cold. We quickly got out, walked backwards from the water, until we were high up into the rocks, shook the water off and got dressed. We ran back to the cave, to warm up and dry off, but also to enjoy some more private time together.

We rebuilt the fire, warmed up more tea and some canned food, then enjoyed each other's bodies making love again, but just for a short time as we had to leave early to take a very indirect route back to the camp. I put the fire out, Eve helped clean up our cave, folding the blankets and we took our trash out, so next time it was ready to be used again. We walked down to my dirt-bike, got on and started back, but I took mostly logging roads or backwoods-paths, staying off any official roads. This was fine as we were going deeper into the woods, to enter the camp from the back and not any official entrance. As we got closer I turned off my bike, we got off and started walking through the woods. I was alert for anything un-natural or anyone in the woods, slowly approaching the main office cabin. We sat just outside the camp, watching normal activities ongoing with the other campers. Eve spotted a big fancy car, maybe a limousine, sitting near the office entrance, thinking that maybe it was what her parents had driven or been carried in. We took out my phone, reconnected it and called her parents, they answered immediately, then assured Eve everything was OK and to please come back to camp. I had her hang up quickly, I shut off the phone and we snuck into the back door of the main office. We got into her last room and sat there listening for trouble, then I called on an extension to the front office, talking to the manager I asked if everything was OK and if Eve would be safe I was assured all was fine, I hung up.

Eve and I took several minutes to say goodbye to each other, assuming that neither of us would be together in the next few minutes once security took over. Privately I also knew that, most likely I would never see her again, I felt my heart ache and my soul tear a little bit. We hugged and kissed, she thanked me but I thanked her also, and told her that I would never forget her, ever... then we walked out into the front office...

Just as I expected security jumped onto Eve, a medic started to check her out, I was whisked away into a room full of MIB all mean looking as I had upset their professional efforts. So that was my world for the next several hours, or days as I was not sure, with no outside windows and nothing but questions, questions and more questions... most I could and would not answer, claiming no knowledge and just dumb luck - which nobody believed...

CHAPTER VII

After rescuing and returning Eve from being kidnapped and held hostage, I was taken away by the MIB (Men In Black, shiny sunglasses, no-joke gorilla shaped human security personnel).

When I thought I would never see the light of day again from these questioning MIB, I was surprised when a very formal gentleman intruded himself into the room, forced his way past and through the MIB, much to their dislike, and took my hand in a warm grip, and started thanking me profusely. Seeing my surprise, he introduced himself as Eve's father, English Minister... Still dumbfounded he gently asked if there was anything he could do to help me - I grabbed at those words, they burned through my fog of confusion, and I asked if I could get out of the room, clean up, get something to eat and drink, then to see that Eve was OK?

This man, took on the look of a God, raised his eyebrows, turned around and started barking orders the likes I had never heard before or since... I never seen so many grown men melt into children, then started jumping to fulfill all the desire of this important man. I was ushered into my old room, given clean clothes, brought a full meal (better than the cook shack's food), an assortment of drinks, including beer then left alone to eat, drink, get cleaned up and dressed. Even before I opened the door, a new gentleman open the door and then guided me across the camp to an unused cabin, where I was ushered in to find Eve and her parents sitting around a warm fire.

As soon as I entered, Eve jumped up and ran to me, encompassing me into a wonderful hug, with a sweet kiss on my cheek. After several minutes, she let me go and introduced me to her parents as her rescuer and savior... I looked at her, she winked at me, so I just went for the ride, as I was way outside my comfort zone... For the next hour, Eve explained to her parent's how I battled all the bad guys, saved her, took her deep into the woods and hid her so she was safe. I think that her Dad did not believe everything, her Mom I could not read at all, but I felt warm all over and they were very friendly to me. After a while her Father stated that they need to leave, so I stood to say my goodbyes, but was surprised again as I was included into their group, taken into the limousine and driven off into the night. Best part was Eve sat right next to me all the way, she actually leaned over, with her head on my shoulder... She seemed, as well as her parents, very calm, but I was still scared, very scared not knowing what was going to happen.

It was several hours until we got to a really big city, way down out of the mountains, maybe Charlotte, NC?? We were driven up to a big fancy hotel, our doors were opened and were ushered into the lobby, onto the elevators and up to fancy rooms. I was given one room, which I quickly found was attached to Eve's as she burst through the connecting door. She explained that our rooms were private and her parent's had their own room. This was just too much, but Eve tried to explain what was going on, but I was still lost.

Soon she asked me to join her for dinner with her parent's, I was scared, but walked with her up the hall. Entering a new room, a suite with at least 2-rooms, and taken to a big table loaded with food, drinks and fancy tableware. Sitting down we were served fantastic food, most I did not know it's name but all was delicious. Slowly I listened to them talking, and was included in the discussion confirming what Eve was telling her parents. Yes, I am na student in Computer Science, 3rd year hoping to get my Bachelor's Degree. Small family of four, long family history in the mountains from English or Irish roots. Was I fond of Eve? - YES VERY MUCH (did I say that, yes I did)... On and on, we talked on many subjects, questions and answers all while enjoying great food and drink, maybe a little too much drink as I started to doze a bit, but instead of causing a problem, they all apologized to me for not understanding the stress I had been under protecting and rescuing Eve.

They bid me goodnight and sweet dreams, a warm handshake from her father, even a hug and kiss on the cheek from her mother, then Eve escorted me back to my room, saying good night at the door. I staggered in toward the bed and was again very surprised as Eve busted through the door and jumped me up onto the bed, together I was shocked???? What, how, why, what, how, why, I stuttered and questioned, dumbfounded... looking at Eve????

Calm down she kept saying, even though I did not believe her as I assumed that I was to be shot at any minute. Only after many minutes and lots of reassurance from Eve did I finally understand that her parents were fine with us being together, as long as we were discrete, we were all adults and I had proven my feelings for Eve to a great degree with actions, beside just words... I still could not believe all this, I was still trying to catch up with this new reality????

Eve saw my confusion and concern so suggested that we go to sleep and work on all this more tomorrow - hearing that I JUMPED OFF THE BED, like it was on fire, standing by the door. At this Eve started laughing, rolling across the bed in mirth at me for so long I started getting upset... She slowed down, got up and walked over to me, taking my hands and lead me back to the bed, telling me to calm down and try to understand. Her parents and herself were much more progressed and less prudish than many Americans, not that they were super sexual crazies, but understood that sex was OK between agreeable adults. Sex was good and not something to be hidden, or be ashamed of!! WOW?