Summer Night

Story Info
She finds satisfaction in arms of older man.
1.3k words
4.31
46.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why had me thoughts of late been keeping me up nights, why could I not stop thinking about sex and why could I not keep my hands off myself? The answers to these questions were simple.

Whole afternoons would merge into a haze of self-pleasure. Having orgasm after orgasm letting my mind run away with me and not feeling the slightest bit of guilt about the fact that I had taken time off work to deal with some personal issues. If the office knew that my personal issues simply involved lying on my bed whilst having the most wonderful flashbacks to a night of sex that I could not forget, I'm fairly sure they'd have had a few words to say about it.

A particular fantasy had stuck in my head for months before and I had finally found an outlet. The dream had been for me to be taken by an older man someone who knew what they were doing, what they wanted. I was young at the age of twenty-three and had had little in the way of positive sexual experiences. Meeting men at clubs and bars, leading to drunken fumblings, inadequate sex, and swift, awkward goodbyes in the morning. I was desperate for something or someone to break the rut I was in and knew just the chap for the job.

James was in his forties and I can't place what it was about him that I wanted so badly. I had known him for a year and he was extremely charming, funny and sexy. The life and soul of the party with a witty story for every occasion. His eyes I think were what drew me to him. They were deep chocolate in colour and the kind of eyes you could swim in. The kind of eyes that no matter how long you looked into them you knew you would never know the thoughts behind them and never really understand the man. However the eyes screamed one thing to me and always had. They wanted me: He wanted me and I was more than happy for him to have me.

It finally happened one night when I had decided enough was enough. I wanted this man. I wanted to feel his skin on mine, to taste his sweat in the summer evening and have him taste me. We had been in the pub as normal with a few beers going down rather too nicely. I was sure I could feel the tension in the air between us as our group of friends chatted aimlessly. James offered to get the next round in and I said I'd give him a hand. While he waited at the bar for his change I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear, " I need you to take me home." His face turned in a beaming smile to face mine close enough to feel his breath on my lips.

"Thank you." he replied. No more words were needed. He knew now that my thoughts all night had been the same as his. The warm and balmy summer night suddenly felt hot with anticipation of what lay ahead.

Gradually people started drifting off home and James and I stayed locked in eye contact. Eventually we were alone and he said, "Time to go?" I nodded and we stood up to walk home. I could feel the excitement brimming up inside me on the short walk back to James' house. A gentle breeze was caressing my neck and made my sensitive nipples jut as I imagined that it was not the wind touching my skin but James. Once inside his home he led me straight upstairs to his room. The bedroom smelled of him and my senses seemed on overload. I moved over to the window and opened the beautiful bay window to allow that gorgeous breeze into the room. As I stood looking at the view James came up behind me. I froze still waiting for the first touch of an attraction that had lasted 12 months. He gently moved my long blonde hair to one slide and slid his tongue up the nape of my neck. Goosebumps covered my body as another gentle stroke made me shiver. He slid his hands up from my waist and cupped my small breasts in them using his thumbs and forefingers to gently squeeze my nipples urging them to jut out once again.

I turned to look at the man I had been lusting after, and he kissed me with such a passion that I thought my knees would buckle. His tongue exploring my mouth and neck and his hands never leaving my breasts. We moved onto the bed and I pulled his shirt from over his head. Leaning down to kiss his chest and stomach I slipped my hand down to feel the cock that was clearly desperate to make contact with me. Not able to hold back any more I knelt down to inspect further. It was amazing, long and thick and hard as a rock. Taking just the tiniest lick of the tip I heard James gasp. I began gently encircling the top of his cock with my lips and tongue, flicking gently the underside where I felt the ridge. Soon I was working the full length of his cock in and out of my wet mouth and loving every minute of it. James soon sat on the bed and said, " Slow down, we have all night." He pulled me down and lay me on my back where he began to remove my clothes. He reached down to my now naked slit and gently put one finger on my throbbing clit, then pushing that finger deep inside me. Quickly he withdrew it and brought it straight to his mouth. Licking it clean he returned it to my wet opening and then took it to my mouth. Tasting my own wet juices I was desperate for him.

"I need more of that," he said as he moved down my body and began licking at me as though he hadn't eaten in days. Pushing one, then two then three fingers deep inside me while feasting on my clit I had to focus hard on not coming too quickly. I could hear the muffled moans as he lapped at me and knew I could take no more.

" Please, come up here and fuck me!" I begged, "Please, I need to feel you inside me" James came up stopping to suck hard on my nipples. He knelt between my legs, rubbing the head of that thick long rod between my plump juicy lips then began to invade further. I could feel inch by inch of him entering my tight pussy and start to fuck me, gently sliding in and out. With each stroke I grew closer to coming as the base of his cock banged my clit. There was no need for me to touch myself as there had been with less experienced men I had been with. Each thrust was incredible and to feel someone that large deep inside me threw me over the edge. I began to get the feeling from deep inside. My stomach muscles beginning to cramp waiting for the sweetest release. The groan in James' throat was evidence enough that he was nearly there too. Coming together was the most amazing feeling. I grabbed hold of him and bucked my hips to meet his thrusts and felt his hot cock come deep inside me.

"I can feel you coming," I whispered in his ear.

"You too, you're so tight. I can feel your pussy gripping my dick." he replied as my insides somersaulted. We lay with him inside me wet with sweat and our own sex.

The rest of the night brought more and more of what I had been craving. James made love like he meant it. From that day on, it has been all I can think about. I should call work and let them know I'll be in tomorrow. Maybe.