Summer of Amy's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,491 Followers

"I had to manufacture a serious staffing crisis at the Bayou," he explained to her as they set off. "It's lucky I have an understanding friend as head chef. It's all okay, but if you can, slip in separately from me when we get back and pass yourself off as just having got up for breakfast." He winked at her, and all her reservations at the risks being taken were swept away on a wave of naughty affection. She was out running with her handsome illicit lover, their banter now fired by shared explicit memories.

"Did you have sweet dreams of yesterday's fitness training?"

"Yes, but I woke up feeling awfully stiff."

"Did you now? Poor boy. I'm a very good physio. I'm sure I could work all that stiffness away."

"Sounds wonderful. I know just where you can practise your technique. Somewhere with a little privacy..."

"Really? God, please show me."

There was a stand of myrtle trees half a mile beyond their stopping point of three days prior and she ran the extra distance with him gladly, both knowing to what end. They caught their breath in the midst of the semi-shielding trunks, then he kissed her hard, wrenched her shorts down and fucked her hard against one of the trunks, as she clenched his back. After, they stood silent for a moment, nuzzling each other's neck.

Scarce a soul was around, certainly no one who knew them or cared, so caution-be-damned they stripped completely and went swimming, splashing and laughing, the early morning sun refracting on the waves all around them. They pulled their running clothes onto their wet bodies and jogged back, the sweat of exertion enhanced by the glow of their shared secret. Ali ducked round the back of the hotel and sneaked to her room - pretended successfully she had lain in bed late, recovering from her heatstroke. She was to have no more alone-time with David that day.

A precedent had been set and for three further days they would run two and a half miles of beach and back, just so they could couple amongst the trees. Holidays were their own reality, right? Self-contained bubbles, floating separate from the rest of one's existence. If that were true, then the pre-breakfast runs became their bubble-within-a-bubble. It was their time - everything after became too risky. Ali palled about with Amy, David playing minder to them both. Melanie joined in now when they swam or went exploring, but left them to it when they tried skuba or surfing. The girls' friendship acted as cover. All sparring and significant glances between Ali and David were saved for that precious sinful hour just after dawn.

The heat continued to burn in their encounters, but there was an added playfulness now that they had got their heads around the fact they were actually fucking. Ali revelled in their outdoor nudity - became progressively shameless about it. She took to teasing David's erect cock with the pressing attentions of her ass-cleft, one arm hooked back around his neck, head resting on his chest. "I want to be such a bad girl for you," she would say, pushing her rump backward into him to make him groan. Or she would writhe her serpentine body down him, raking her nails over his nipples, trailing her own rigid peaks down his stomach as she sank to her knees. Then she would gobble him up and spoil him with her mouth. She'd peer up at him from under her fringe and work at being the good little cock-sucker she felt he deserved, try and slurp away the vestiges of guiltiness which clung to him during their time together.

David would reciprocate on his own knees, let her hook her legs around his shoulders and press her against a tree trunk as he tongued her to orgasm. She loved reaping the benefit of his mouth's experience - the care and relish with which he stimulated all her throbbing parts, the vigour with which his tongue thrashed her clit. The fact that she got to cry her ecstasy to the open-air only enhanced her blissful climax.

He took her in every position the trees and sandy earth allowed, those mornings, and each conjoining of their bodies was wild in its excitement. Those times were as brief as they were intense, frsutratingly so. Ali wanted to luxuriate in nakedness with David, wanted them to lie together and hold each other and laugh, till they glided into a second more languid fuck. Such luxury eluded them, until four days after the bathroom encounter.

"Amy wants to go see the Makronissos Tombs down by the village this evening," Melanie announced as they all had lunch together. "Apparently it's really spectacular at sunset. You want to join us, Ali?"

"Well I would..." Ali studiously kept her eyes off David. "I've arranged to go out clubbing." Amy looked at her in sudden beaming interest over her kalamari.

"Darling, you're coming along?"

"If I feel up to it," David replied, non-committal. "I might be a bit worn out with sports. I mean it sounds fun and I'd hate to miss out..." He glanced hopefully at his wife.

"I know. You and your love of Ancient Greek history, it's why you came here." Melanie shook her head in mock-despondence, then ruffled his hair forgivingly. "Forget the bones. You just relax your poor weary self if you must." Ali smiled, but not at Melanie's irony.

Amy leaned over to her confidentially. "You've met someone, haven't you?" Ali tried to look uncomprehending, but Amy was grinning widely. "I've known there was something these past few days. You've been different from before. I just know there's something you're not telling me!"

"It's... There's... no one in particular." Ali felt almost rumbled. She wondered what she should make up.

"I so don't believe you. You're meeting him tonight, aren't you? Is it that Greek guy - Thanos - who was chatting you up in Kool? No, it's the DJ, isn't it?"

"It's no one, really, I'm just... having fun."

"Then you don't mind if I catch up with you when mum and I get back from the Tombs? I won't be playing gooseberry?" Amy's eyes were still glinting mischievously.

"Of course not." Ali gave her young friend a reassuring smile, but her thoughts were very far from teaming up with Amy. Her mind and body were thrilling to the prospect of - well - not exactly an evening with David, but the nearest best thing.

Her time on the beach and amongst the waves were a positive joy with what was in prospect. As she waded from the surf, her inner glow radiated to rival the Mediterranean sun.

"Your room, six-thirty?" David asked casually as he towelled down next to her. It was the time Amy and her mum needed to be on the coach which would whisk them away on their trip.

"I'll be there." She was sure her face did not betray a flicker. Inwardly she was the Cheshire Cat on amphetamine.

By six-thirty Ali was showered, primped and barefoot in a black lacy half-cup brassiere and matching French-cut panties. There was familiar trepidation as she awaited the soft footfall outside, the pushing wide of her cracked door. This time she waited for David behind the bedroom door, allowed him to stroll tentatively inside, then pounced on him, wrapping him up in her limbs, hair flailing around his face and lingerie-clad curves crushed to his shirted front. His jeans were already bulging for her as they spun laughing through the room, landing in a happy tangle on her sofa. They kissed and he made her jump with the touch against her lower spine of the chilled screw-top white wine he had brought.

"I think this evening should be a proper celebration, don't you, Ali?" He lay back as though basking in her naughty presence while she fetched plastic cups. She sat in his waiting lap, nestling her bum into his denim-straining erection as he poured. "To us," he grinned, and they both sipped, eyeing each other jubilantly. Tonight there was no rush. They could entwine, talking flirtatious nonsense about life and work and school, seducing each other slowly and deliciously. The entire bottle of wine was downed as they bathed in each other's hot company, supremely relaxed and assured of crazy sex to come.

David set aside his empty cup and traced the lacy upper ridge of Ali's bra. "Where the hell did you come from?" he asked in soft-voiced wonder.

Ali teased a tuft of his chest hair through his now unbuttoned shirt. "London Borough of Islington," she smirked. "You could come and visit me there."

David's smile did not falter, but his voice did a little. "You know I'd love to..."

"But... not a good idea, right?"

"It's... Well... Things might not be perfect all the time between me and Melanie, but I still..."

"You still love her, I know. That's good. I'm glad." Ali felt it was her moment to be grown up, to hide how crestfallen she felt.

David seemed to pick up on it and drew his fingertips across her collar bone to her neck. "You drive me insane, Ali, you know that? You don't know what you make me feel." His words quiet and intense. "You've done something to me nothing else has - not all my training, not the restaurant, not... not anything. I feel re-energised. Revitalised. It's... I can just feel the energy pumping through me when I'm with you. It's amazing."

"Show me." She felt like her body was starting to combust all over again at his words. "Show me all that energy, David. Show me what I do to you..."

He took her face in both hands and kissed her, strumming her lips gently with his tongue. "Take off those lacy little bits and pieces," he instructed softly. "I want to make you feel good first."

"You always make me feel good," she said beathily, springing her bra. She shrugged it off and wriggled her ass out of her panties as well, still sitting there in his lap. "There, all nice and bare, just how you like me. What now?" His hands strayed about her naked flesh and she shivered in anticipation.

"Go fetch some lotion, something I can apply. This pretty body needs some proper attention. Then go lie face-down on the bed."

She fairly skipped to the bathroom and back, brandishing a bottle of baby oil on her return. "This do? Going to rub me down, daddy?"

"Christ, don't call me that," he warned, and she regretted it instantly. His hand, sharp on her bottom, however, swatted her faux pas clean from her mind. "Now get your grown-up college-girl ass to that bed." She squealed in delight as he chased her there.

"Please take your clothes off too," she begged excitedly, as she prostrated herself atop her single bed. "I want my masseur to be naked."

"Whatever the client wants," he grinned, and he stripped rapidly. She stared enchanted at his erect cock, bobbing inches from her face, as he brushed her hair free and dripped oil between her shoulder blades. She wanted to reach out and touch, to lean across and capture him in her mouth, but she resisted the urge and gave herself up to his attentions as he smoothed the warm fluid about her back. "This is our night to indulge ourselves," he told her, climbing onto the bed and straddling her hips.

She felt his hands knead her shoulders - they were supple and strong and they eased out all the tension of her windsurf afternoon. She moaned release into her pillow as he took gentle charge of her body. His expert fingers might have lulled her to sleep, she thought, had it not been for the wild sensation which his touch brought about in her loins. The knowledge that David was forked nude above her with that beautiful big dick thrusting out in front of him enhanced the feeling. He shifted position, kneeling between her legs so he could access her back with his firm hands.

"How'd you get so good at this?" she groaned in a mild ecstasy, as his fingers worked their way down her vertebrae to her lower back.

"Skill I picked up in college," he explained, as he completed the unknotting of her spine just above her ass-crack. He poured more oil and swept upwards with both hands, moving out from the central ridge to encompass her entire back in gliding circular motions. "Even took a few classes."

"Bet you put it to good use," she mumbled hazily. "Fucked a bunch of girls with this as your warm-up."

"A few," he admitted lightly, "before I started dating Melanie..." He adjusted again, so he could start from the jutting peak of her gluteus muscles, swoop the heels of his palms all the way down the valley of her lower back, then spread out over the smooth upland plain to her shoulder blades.

"God that's good, so fucking sexy," she breathed. She could feel his balls and hard shaft brushing between her cheeks now, as he slid low into the move. Then a sharp intake of her breath as his hands slid under and cupped her breasts tightly, his loins still pressed to the firm padding of her rump. "God, David, is that proper massage technique?"

"No..." There was wicked amusement in his voice. "It's just me gratuitously groping your tits. Sorry, I'll behave."

"Shit, please, don't on my account..."

But he had already let her go and dropped off the end of the bed. "I'll work from the bottom up. Your feet, that is." His foot massage was exquisite. It made her want to writhe like a playful kitten as he worked the pressure points of her left sole, before following a firm deliberate course up her leg, kneading the calf and thigh muscles deep. He stopped short of her buttock and repeated the whole move for her right leg, till his fingers massaged into the crease beneath her cheek.

"Come on, just grab my ass," she pleaded. "We both know that's all you want to do." She felt oil drizzle over both her orbs and then he seized them, firm hands moulding and enjoying her bum's fullness. He squeezed her cheeks with delectation, manipulating in slow circles and drawing her naughtily apart, no doubt to expose the delights tucked away between. Her whole body wriggled under his touch, neck stretching against the pillow in response, nipples poking into the fabric of the bed cover, as his thumbs delved. He was poking into her wetness now, then for increased access climbing off the bed, so he could draw aside and raise one thigh, parting her legs wide.

Ali felt utterly exposed to her sensual masseur, every slick fold of her cunt stretched out before him. He was palming his slippery way up her inner thigh, then changing tack, skating from above, diving down the chasm of her ass cheeks over her tiny rear hole and plunging a long finger into her pussy. "That's it," he was saying, in a voice radiating firmness of purpose. "That's what you want, right?" And he was so on the money. He wiggled the digit inside her, testing her tightness before sinking further, hand clamped to her cheeks as his finger busied itself in a jabbing motion. Her voice sounded forth her body's ache as he plucked himself out, rubbed briskly back and forth over her slimed lips and clitoris, before thrusting the finger easily back inside with an accompanying second.

"Ohhhh God..." Fuck, she needed to access her clit, but her lover had that sorted as well, thumb reaching for her swollen nub and giving it all the friction it needed. "Baby, baby..." she sobbed, pumped and ripe and ready.

David had all bases covered and he knew it. "Going to come for me, darling? Let me see you, Ali, I want to watch you get off..."

"Oh God yeah, all over you, all over your... your... Oh oh ohhhhhhh..." She spasmed long and hard against the covers, her cunt pouring out its liquid love all over his naughty molesting hand. Sweetness - God, a sweetness like she had never known.

The quaking had hardly subsided when he rolled her over, feeding his soaked fingers into her mouth. She licked herself up greedily, making show of what an eager slut she could be for him. Look at me. How good I am. You don't want to give this up... not just yet, do you? He raised her up from the bed and drew her face to his, praising her for how damned hot she was in between effusive kisses. She gripped his head with one hand and ran the other freely over his proud cock and heavy balls. "Let me make you feel good now. Let me sit on this..."

How selfish of her, how wicked, to wheedle and seduce her way onto his big, thick member so quickly. David wasn't calling her on her plan, however, although he made one slight adjustment. "Not that way," he said, as she moved to wrap herself around him. He guided her about instead, so that she tottered unsteadily, her back to him as he sat there on the bed's end. "Now bring that pussy down."

His hands were on her hips, already guiding her into place. Her lips were slick around him and she slid down easily onto that big pole, her bottom moulding itself into the waiting seat of his loins as he filled her. What a gorgeous experience - to be slotted firmly down on David Gosling, leaning back into his chest, his hands on her hips and his breath flowing all over her neck. She wanted to view it from outside, wished there were a reflective surface nearer, because they must look so damn beautiful together.

David was commencing to thrust and she wanted it badly, but he deserved that she work for him a little. "No baby, stay still. Let me." She braced her thighs against his, pressed her feet on the floor and began to move on him, shunting herself up and down, so he would feel her slippery walls all over his hard surface. "You like that?" His breathy croak was all the reply she needed. She speeded up, established a steady rhythm, tightening her cunt muscles to massage her lover's cock like he needed her to. The fact that she was taking him so deep on each descent, what a fabulous bonus. No good deed unrewarded.

He gripped her harder as though to speed up her motion, but she chastened him. "Bad boy, you do what I say now." God, she heard herself calling shots. How audacious, what a little sex-bomb she was becoming! "Lie back and enjoy, David," she insisted. "Let me do this..." He let go and allowed his body to drop away from her. She leaned forward, so that her cunt prised his cock from his stomach. Pressing firmly on his thighs, she slid smoothly up and down him, loving that stretching thickness, as her slick interior glided all over it. She imagined what this would look like to his eager eyes - his own handsome length swallowed up, then reappearing hard and glistening from her wet hole. Her tightly-sprung little bumhole on lewd display, between her stretched cheeks.

"You like that, baby? You getting a good view?"

"Ohhh fuck yes, it's amazing..." Raw lust in his voice, a man turned-on beyond reason. How she loved that she could do this to him. She began teasing with her pussy - wriggling herself when sunk down to the base and slithering all over his glans when almost drawn off. His groans were increasing in their desperation and when she peered around, his hands were clapped to his face in seething frustration. Ali felt like she were riding a volcano and she so wanted to be there when it went off.

"You liking that, baby? That making you feel good?"

"God, you have no idea..."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"You know exactly what..."

"You want to fuck this? You want to fuck this bad little bitch?"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Ali could almost hear the cartoon growl just before he reared up, grabbed her hips and skewered her deep. She howled and shook, hair dancing around him as he pulled her tight and thrust. A few strokes proved the position insufficient for desire this fierce, so her pushed her off, slid from under her and flung her back onto the bed. Ali squealed as she landed on her back, David hoisting and spreading her legs. He refitted himself swiftly, urgently to her cunt, then gripping her by the upper thighs, slammed himself all the way back inside, her legs splayed either side.

Now he had the leverage he needed. Now her ass was braced hard against him so he could drive his pelvis fast and hard, spearing her like she knew he craved. God, she wished he could fuck her like this forever. She had a brief image of him standing tall, loins powering into her like he were possessed, chest-hair matting with sweat and face set like a warring neanderthal. Then she could not even focus - could only fall back onto the linen surface, at the mercy of this great ravishing dick and the demented husband and father on the other end of it. She reached between her legs to her pulsing clit and needed to strum on it so very little before she burst into second orgasm. David reamed her out all the way through it - she gushed crazily all over a cock that felt like it were trying to split her.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,491 Followers