Summer of Dis-inhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carroll spoke up again. "You two need to get in the spirit too! Stand up and give us a 360-degree turn!"

Sherry didn't hesitate. I immediately noticed her dark little bush was trimmed to just a narrow little rectangle. It made me even harder.

Bob was the shy one. What the heck was he worried about? He probably had abs like a stripper to match his bulging biceps and rock-climbing thighs, and a dick twice as big as mine.

My previously shy wife was getting loud. "Come on Bob, show us the goods!"

I held my breath when he stood up, then relaxed. His did have chiseled abs, but his cock was no bigger than mine. Just as hard though. When he sat back down in the water, I felt pretty good.

Carroll, however, continued to stare at his chest. "I told you we should have finished this project years ago!" she said without looking away.

The talk turned to more normal stuff: how the kids were doing in school, the new chief in Bob's department, and the new superintendent of schools for next fall. Then we talked about Bob. Carroll said he was on TV again yesterday, dropping down from a shaky extended ladder and pulling a ten-year-old girl out of a car that had tumbled down a ravine. I hadn't seen it.

He got his aw shucks look. But no filter Sherry giggled. "Oh God. I'll have to give him blow jobs all week now! If I won't do it, some nurse or candy striper will!"

The prospect of watching Sherry giving anyone a blowjob, even Bob, sent me around the bend! It must have affected Carroll too, because she moved her hand under the water and squeezed my cock! I could not believe this was my uptight wife.

I was inspired. I got out of the tub. "I need to check my phone a sec."

Sherry chortled. "Hard on warning. Danger!"

I retrieved the phone and turned the disinhibition up to 40. I wanted to see what would happen. I watched Carroll's face carefully. It soon displayed an unfamiliar expression.

"So, Sherry?" Carroll asked, "If you really saw some 18-year-old hottie bouncing her lips up and down on Bob's knob, would it freak you out or turn you on?"

Bob's jaw dropped and so did mine. He stared at Carroll, and I suddenly knew he wasn't thinking about getting head from some hypothetical eighteen-year-old, but my very real 43-year-old blond wife that he had seen naked five minutes ago. And I knew exactly what he was thinking because I was too!

Sherry suddenly had a filter, and she turned the conversation to something more prosaic. Ten minutes after that we retrieved out robes and agreed to call it a night.

When we got inside to the bedroom, Carroll looked at me funny, and I was feeling a bit disinhibited myself. I gathered up her blonde hair in my hand and pushed her down, offering my cock to her mouth. She closed her eyes, got on her knees, and took it. I knew right then Dr. X was truly on to something!

She still had the headband on. I think she had forgotten about it completely. It looked strangely erotic to me now. She had never been all that into blowjobs. She would use her mouth to get me up, but then maneuver me inside her to finish me off. I grabbed my phone and turned disinhibition up to 60. She began to push her mouth down on me, taking me much deeper into her mouth than ever before, and sucking harder. Her motions got even more enthusiastic, and I was just about to come, when the headband fell to the floor!

She bobbed up and down two more times, then pulled back from me and got a funny look on her face. Suddenly I erupted all over her neck and breasts. She smiled and rubbed it in! Wow. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but the best I ever had anyway. I didn't want to break the mood, so I flipped her onto her back and went down on her. She picked up the headset and put it back on herself! I kept licking her and she began to moan loudly. She was as wet as I had ever seen her, and I was hard again. I finished off inside her and she came about the same time.

"I told you we should have done that hot tub sooner!" She cried. I had to agree.

--------

Saturday, we made love again without the headband. She was more her normal reserved self, but it was still great. I tried to talk to her about the headset, and what happened in the hot tub, but she acted shy and embarrassed and would not talk about it.

Monday at work I wrote some goals in my planner: make at least one more headset, make it stay on better, and make an experimental design to try some of the other signal directions. I wanted to improve the design before I built a second unit, so I started on that first. I ended up sketching a new kind of unit more like a fabric skull cap with some Velcro straps, then went looking for parts to build two.

At Monday lunch break, I laid out a progression of tests. I admit I was biased. I wanted to try adding lust to disinhibition first, for completely selfish reasons, not science. But I also want to see what just turning up disinhibition to someone like Sherry would do.

On Wednesday, Sherry dropped by to talk to Carroll and ask me if she could try one of the meditation units. I assured her I would have one ready.

--------

Thursday, Bob called and asked me to meet him for a beer after work. I met him at the Appleby's not far from our homes. I knew it was his favorite place.

I stuck with iced tea, but Bob slammed a beer and signaled for another one. He looked nervous.

"Listen, Jack, we need to talk about something. Can we be perfectly honest with each other?"

"Sure, Bob. I trust you more than any other guy I know."

He looked guilty. "Well, maybe you shouldn't. I have been having some nasty dreams about your wife!"

I smiled. I said, "She is hot, isn't she Bob?" with a teasing tone.

He looked aghast. I grinned. "Sherry is too. I have often thought that if I wasn't with Carroll, I would want someone like Sherry."

He looked angry for a moment, then relieved. "Okay, he said. "I guess we are even on that score, then."

"Let's get real honest Bob. We are buds, we can handle it. When Carroll asked Sherry about an eighteen-year-old giving you a blowjob, you were really thinking about Carroll doing it, weren't you?"

He turned bright red. "I'll take that as a yes, Bob! We are also even there. I have often thought about Sherry the same way." I did not tell him I had also enjoyed picturing Carroll with him.

He looked like he was going to punch me, but then he relaxed.

"Think about it, Bob. We both got married very young. You probably got a lot more action in high school than I did, but I have had almost no experience other than with Carroll. I can't help but think about what it would be like with another other women. I think about it a lot."

He sighed. "Sherry has been thinking about being with someone else too. Specifically, you! She thinks we should talk about it Friday night. Jack, I don't want you to freak out, so I'm telling you now instead of springing it on you then." He looked very uncomfortable.

"Tell me something, Bob. Does thinking about Sherry touching me turn you off, or turn you on?"

He looked at me like I was from Mars! Then, his face turned even redder! He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

I smiled. "Me too, Pal! I thought about you and Carroll, because it was obvious that she was thinking about it too. I didn't want to admit it, even to myself, but it doesn't disgust me. I think it would get her hot too."

He finally found his voice. "So, what the hell do we do now?"

I thought about the two new skullcaps I had ready. "Let's let the girls decide."

He looked uncomprehending.

"Let's get them in the hot tub, and relaxed, and talking about last Friday, and just see what happens. If they go that direction, we don't freak out, we help it along."

He shook his head. "Damn! I never saw this coming!"

--------

By Friday I had two of the new and improved skull cap units ready, but only one iPhone link to control them with, so they would both have to be set to the same settings.

The girls were both loving the backyard entertaining bit, and they both had made several finger foods and dips, so there was quite a little spread laid out on the backyard picnic table. We grazed and joked, and then suddenly we all stopped and looked at each other, then the hot tub. There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Oh, by the way, Sherry, I now have a meditation cap for both of you. This is a new design that will stay on more securely. Would you like to try it?"

"Yes, and I decided no wine tonight too. It loosens the tongue a bit too much."

Bob and I shared a knowing look while I put the caps on the girls, turned the control up to disinhibition of 40, and set the iPhone down. Theoretically, this new design put the transducers closer to the skull and kept them in better locations and orientations than the old headphone band design, so I was interested to see if it made any difference in the effects. It also looked a little bit like a bathing cap from those old Hollywood movies with all the synchronized swimming babes, so it was kind of erotic.

The robes came off. Bob and I were already at attention. We all climbed into the tub.

I decided to help things along before the girls did, just in case they didn't. "I have to tell both of you girls how amazing you look when we get in this tub. I look forward to it all week."

Bob laughed. "I just wished we'd finished this thing years ago."

Carroll suddenly spoke, sounding shy. "I never thought I would be so comfortable being naked. And enjoy it so much." Wow, things are happening with my uptight wife.

I was surprised we hadn't heard more from Sherry yet. She had few inhibitions to begin with. What was happening in her head now?

Then Sherry spoke up. "Carrol, would you move up just a little bit, so your chest is above the water?"

Carroll looked stunned, but she did it.

Sherry upped the ante. "The boys aren't the only ones that enjoy the view. I must admit that seeing your wet nipples gets me a little hot."

I was afraid Carroll would die of embarrassment and sink back under the water, shorting out the cap, but she didn't! She used a finger to gently circle one nipple, making it stand up a little more, while locking eyes with Sherry.

Bob groaned. "Wow! Carroll you are something tonight!"

Carroll smiled. "There is just something about this hot tub that makes me get a little naughty!"

I did not want Sherry to get discouraged. "While we are confessing things, Sherry, I noticed something last week that I can't stop thinking about!"

Sherry looked at Bob, smiled, and then focused on me. "What?"

"You trimmed your pubic hair into a little rectangle. I saw it and I...."

Sherry giggled. "It's called a landing strip, Jack! I didn't just get a trim; I got a wax!"

I wanted to see how far disinhibition of 40 would take her. "Show me, beautiful!"

She didn't even look at Bob. She just sat up on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. "See?"

All three of us were plainly staring at her bush. She giggled. Carroll giggled. I whistled.

Bob spoke up. "I can't blame you for looking Jack. You would have to be blind and stupid not to like that!"

Sherry did not get back in the water. "Carroll, you should get a wax too! I can take you to the place out by the mall, before next Friday. It stings a little, but I bet you can get your husband to kiss it and make it all better."

"OK. I'll do it, and I'll show it off next time!"

Bob looked right at Carroll. He didn't have to say that he would kiss it and make it better, too. I wouldn't rule it out either. I was thinking it would be hot.

But Macho Bob went further. "Carroll, we don't want to miss the opportunity to do the "before and after" comparison view, do we?"

I knew he had gone too far. She would bolt. But she giggled, sat up on the edge of the tub next to Sherry, and spread her legs even wider than Sherry had! Dr. X was on his way to a Nobel Prize, I just knew it!

I had another good idea. "Why don't we retire to our respective bedrooms and meet again here next Friday?" I took the second skull cap from Sherry and we said goodnight.

Back inside, I told Carroll to just leave her robe on and sit in the chair by our bed. "I want to make a before and after comparison taste test too!"

She came sooner and harder and wetter than I can ever remember. Then she grabbed my head and begged me to do it again. I was really loving Friday nights these days!

--------

Monday at work I was searching Dr. X's desk again for some requisition forms, and I found one of those university internal campus mail envelopes, unopened in a stack of stuff from May. He sometimes just put things aside when he was thinking and then forgot to come back to them. I undid the little string clasp and looked inside. It was a binder with a title on the front: "Important! New University Rules on Human Experimentation!"

A little chill passed through me. I put it back in the envelope and under the stack and put it all back on the desk. I told myself I never saw it. That was another thing I got wrong.

--------

Sherry and Carroll had a Wednesday night appointment at a spa called the Gatinha Linda, which specialized in Brazilian wax work. Carroll was almost giddy with excitement, and so was Sherry.

"I tell you, old roomie, it just makes you feel more aware and more alive down there! For the first week, I felt like everybody knew about it. It made me self-conscious, but also hot!"

"So how did Bob react?"

"Oh God! He ate me like a horny teenager for the first week. It was great. Even now he does it twice as often and twice as well as he used to. I will never miss one of these appointments again!

"Does it hurt that much?"

"Yeah, it stings. Some people get a rash, but I didn't. The strangest thing is how I feel now when a strange man looks at me, you know, like he is interested?"

"What do you mean?"

"I used to get embarrassed, self-conscious, and look away. Now I think to myself, "If I let you see it, buddy boy, you would beg me to kiss it!" and look right back at them. It does wonders for my self-image. If I see a man that I think looks super-hot, sometimes I imagine walking over to him and sitting on his face! He just can't resist me!"

They giggled together. It was almost time for Carroll's appointment. She had one more question.

"Tell me, Sherry, how did you feel when my husband stared at it Friday?"

"I liked it!"

"I'm fairly sure he wouldn't resist you. either."

While the technician worked, Carroll comforted herself by thinking about Bob's tongue. She felt so naughty! Sherry had the same thoughts about Jack. Having no kids at home could be liberating.

--------

I thought of another experiment to conduct. I wanted to enlist Bob in my planned crime, so if it went wrong, he could share the blame. Tuesday, we met at Appleby's again.

"What's up, Jack?"

"I had an idea and wanted to talk about it. Do you remember when Sherry talked about liking Carroll's nipples?"

"Yeah, and Carroll rubbed one to make it hard! I will never forget that! I teased her about it. She got all wet!"

"It got me hot too! I was wondering, would you like to see what happened if the two of them could relax in the hot tub, without us being there?"

"I would love to see that, but if we are not there, how would we...."

"If I could rig it up would you go along?"

"Are you talking about video?"

"Yep. I could put a wireless camera in the treehouse, we could watch from the car outside."

"Fuck yeah! That's a lot hotter than one of those video doorbell things that catches someone stealing your packages."

We quickly hatched a plan, for next Friday. The video part would be easy, but remote controlling the headbands would be tougher. I thought I knew how to do it, though.

--------

Wednesday, we kicked off the idea. We told the girls Bob was invited to a poker game with some of his buddies, and the new chief might be there, so he felt like he had to go. Unfortunately, it was on Friday night, in conflict with Friday spa night.

Sherry looked suspicious. "The last time you went to one of those poker games, wasn't there a stripper involved and a noise complaint to the cops?"

This was the first I had heard about this. "What if I go with him, like a chaperone? If there is trouble, I will make him leave with me."

Carroll said, "I don't want to miss hot tub night for a whole week!"

Bob was smooth. "Why don't you two have girls' tub without us on Friday, and we will all do another one on Saturday?

They went for it.

I used a pair of Ubiquiti microwave transceivers that one of the biology labs normally used for game cameras, which gave me a wireless LAN connection to the treehouse, that could support a video camera and a Raspberry Pi with a Bluetooth daughter board to control the headsets. Easy Peasy! I installed it everything Thursday at lunch, being sure to disable the red LED on the camera. It tested out fine. I aimed the little dish antenna at a spot about 3 blocks away with some on street parking spaces and then parked the car there, pointed the other dish out the window at the treehouse, then fired up my laptop in the car. The link established right away, and the video looked good. It was even focused okay on the hot tub.

Friday, we made sure they understood that they could not get the headsets wet, but otherwise they should enjoy the tub without us. Bob and I headed out. "Good luck!" the girls both said.

We drove around the block and then approached the parking spaces. They were full! We panicked. We found another spot along the same line of sight from the treehouse a block further away and parked there. Bob aimed the dish while I watched the link.

"Hold it!" Then "Go back a little. There it is!"

The signal strength was marginal, but I got a link. The video was a little grainy, as the lighting was too dim. It had looked great in daylight, but not so good in low light. The picture showed the girls sitting in the tub talking. I brought up the window for the Bluetooth link, and turned disinhibition up to 60 and lust up to 20. The controls seemed to respond and indicated the new settings were accepted.

Soon the girls moved closer together and began to kiss. Holy Moly it was happening!

Bob sighed. "I wish there was better light!"

The only sound we heard was our own breathing.

Suddenly flashing red and blue lights erupted behind us. "Police! Stay in the car! Throw the keys out and leave your hands out where I can see them!"

Shit! I killed the video feed on the laptop with a function key and then dropped the keys out and left my hands dangling. Bob put his hands out the right-hand side of the car.

We waited, and then heard another car drive up. The two strong flashlights were focused right on us. "Are either of you armed?"

"No" I said. "Fire Department" Bob said.

"Figures! Are you armed!"

"No."

"Driver! Step out and face away from me. Passenger! Stay in the car and keep your hands where they are!"

It took about 25 minutes for them to run our licenses, confirm we lived nearby, check my insurance, and put their guns away. Bob was wearing his poker game outfit: an open-necked Hawaiian shirt and gold chains. Even I thought he looked like a coke dealer.

"What the hell were you guys doing out here with that little antenna sticking out the window?"

Bob just looked at me. I did my best. "Trying to pick up a direct signal from the ISS space station. I think I got the look angle wrong. I work at the University."

"Well, genius, you two perfectly fit the profile of guys snooping people's Wi-Fi to steal passwords and sniff bank accounts, which is becoming a big problem, and that we are supposed to look out for. If you must do this shit, do it in your own backyard!"

It took us ten minutes for our heart rates to return to normal. I looked at my watch. We could not go home yet; it was too early. We went back to the Applebee's. Even I had a beer.