Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Story Info
4 MILFs compete for who is biggest slut on July 4th weekend.
22k words
4.53
891.1k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Summer of Slut": MILF Challenge

SUMMARY: 4 MILF's decide to see who is the biggest slut over July long weekend.

CREDIT & THANKS: A super special thanks to legendary artist Rebecca (of the Housewives at Play series and many more) for giving me permission to use a few of her plethora of illustrations for this story. We collaborated in 2014 on Straight Housewife Blackmailed and 2015 on Moms & Daughters: A Family Affair.

NOTE 1: Also, please note Rebecca generously gave me access to her entire gallery of photos and although not always perfect matches, I have tried to have the characters look as identical as possible for the story.

NOTE 2: All participants are at least 18-years-old.

NOTE 3: This is a Summer 2015 Contest entry.

THANKS to goamz86, Robert and Wayne for editing this story.

"Summer of Slut"

THE CAST:

Betsy Scott

Is a forty-three year old mother of four who is the shy, mediator of the group...also a teacher.

Her secret: She has begun a lesbian submissive relationship with her dominant, rich, younger next door neighbour, Zelda.


Cindy Watson

Is a thirty-seven year old mother of two younger children and is perceived as the tough, no nonsense, sarcastic member of the group. A secretary at a law firm.

Her Secret: She has seduced Stacey's daughter Bree and made her her lesbian submissive.


Layla White

Is a forty-five years old mother of three and the oldest member of the group. She married a man who came from a wealthy oil family in the south. She is also the biggest bitch and slut of the group...perceived as a trophy wife.

Her Secret: She recently seduced her 18-year-old son Jeremy and they have been fucking daily ever since.


Stacey Chauncey

Is a forty year old mother of two (just turned forty and isn't happy about it) who loves to gossip and be the center of attention and is recently divorced. She had to return to work in real estate to pay the bills.

Her Secret: In college she was a lesbian seductress who seduced coeds and professors and the urge has been coming back.

Supporting Cast:


Susan Hamilton

Minister's pretentious wife who hates the foursome. Yet, she also has her own naughty secret.


Bree Chauncey

Stacey's 18-year-old daughter who is mad at her mother for getting divorced and, of course, she too has a secret.


Jasmine Walker

Jasmine is Bree's inspiring English teacher, who also has a naughty secret (besides writing erotica on Literotica), she was also a seductress of women and teens.

1. WE MEET OUR FOUR MILF POROTAGONISTS AND LEARN THEIR NAUGHTY SECRETS

The four women had their usual Thursday evening therapy, which they always started as playing bridge while drinking wine, shifted into gossiping and wine and often ended in complaining about sex and drinking more wine.

Already heavily into the gossiping phase of the evening, Stacey held back her juiciest piece of gossip, although she had visual evidence that it was true.

"Ladies, are you ready for the most shocking true story ever?" Stacey, a beautiful redhead, asked, always having a thing for being overly dramatic.

Cindy, a sarcastic blonde, who had a naughty secret of her own, teased, "Your husband got you off through sex?"

Stacey, who had never come from sex with her husband, laughed, "No, that would only happen in an adult version of a Disney film...one that ends with a woman having a happy ending."

"The women always die in Disney movies," Betsy, one of the two brunette's of the posse, pointed out.

"Yes, I imagine most of the princesses end up in therapy when they are adults," Layla, the other brunette, and the bitch of the group, said.

"Not if they find their Prince Charming," Betsy quipped, the eternal optimist of the group.

"We all thought we found our Prince Charming," Cindy quipped.

"All men eventually turn into assholes," Layla dryly said, "that's why I fuck college boys, they always stay the same age."

"While you get older," Cindy quipped, Layla being the Samantha Jones character of their group.

Layla shrugged, "At least I get cock."

Stacey added, "I could use some young cock. If Simon does fuck me he is done in three minutes and snoring in five."

Layla pointed out, "College boys can reload in minutes and can go for hours." She smiled as she thought about the load of cum currently leaking out of her cunt and into her panties. She had a secret. Yes, she fucked college guys regularly, but her most current fuck-toy lived in her house and had just finished high school...it was Jeremy, her son. She had been fucking him since she seduced him by sucking him off before he went to prom...fucking him came a couple of days later and every day since...including fifteen minutes before the girls showed up for Thursday night therapy. As he came in her cunt, he said, "I want you thinking of my cock all night." Of course, that was exactly what had happened.

Stacey, annoyed the attention had left her, Layla's slutty lifestyle always becoming part of the conversation at some point, said, "Um, can we stop talking about how much of a slut Layla is and focus on the story I was trying to tell you?"

"You wish you could get a real cock," Layla countered.

Stacey glared at Layla. Layla fucked her husband at a college party a couple years before Stacey started dating him. So she knew he was not well-equipped in the cock department and loved to bring it up and get a rise out of her.

Cindy didn't say anything, but she thought to herself, who needs a man when you have an eager eighteen year old lesbian eager to pleasure you whenever you beckoned her? She too had a secret that her three closest friends didn't know...she had her own teenage lesbian plaything. She wouldn't even be ashamed to tell them except that her teenage pet, Bree, was Stacey's oldest daughter.

Betsy, always the diplomatic one that got the girls back on topic, said, "So what is this shocking, scandalous, story?"

Stacey smiled, happy to have the focus back on her. She pulled her phone from her purse, back in her overdramatic diva gossip mode and said, "I have pictures of someone we all know doing something scandalous indeed."

Cindy instantly worried that maybe her good friend knew she was fucking and dominating her daughter behind her back.

Layla instantly worried that maybe her good friend knew that she was committing incest with her 18-year-old son.

Betsy instantly worried that maybe her good friend knew her secret; that she was a submissive lesbian to her younger next door neighbour. It had been a relatively recent development, but ever since she was seduced and forced to eat Zelda's pussy she had become completely addicted to the submissive act. She recalled a couple afternoons ago when Zelda fucked her in her own bed, while calling her names and telling her she was her pet.

Smiling wide, Stacey asked, "Who do you think we all know who is a complete bitch, but is actually a gang bang slut?"

Cindy, happy it wasn't about her, couldn't resist, "Layla."

"Takes one to know one," Layla quipped back.

"It's Susan Hamilton," Stacey exposed, blurting it out when the focus again began to move away from her.

"Fuck off," both Cindy and Layla replied. Susan was the Reverend's daughter and a complete bitch who treated them like crap because they were not the church going type of women.

"I have pictures," Stacey revealed.

"Let me see," Cindy said, reaching for the phone.

"How did you get them?" Betsy asked, but Stacey pulled the phone away, wanting to continue to be the center of situation.

"I was using Quentin's computer," Stacey began.

"You mean snooping through Quentin's computer," Cindy teased.

"Potato, tomato," Stacey shrugged. "Anyways, I found a folder called 'Bitch in Heat'."

"Your son has pictures of Layla?" Cindy quipped.

"Oh, I bet Quentin has shots a lot of loads fantasizing about fucking me," Layla quipped, smirking at Stacey.

"Well, you fucked her husband, you may as well fuck her son," Cindy continued, loving to get a rise out of Stacey.

"You two are the worst friends ever," Stacey accused, used to the teasing.

Betsy, secretly intrigued by the story said, "You two, let Stacey finish a story for once without a dozen interruptions."

"Fine," both Cindy and Layla said in unison.

"So apparently my son is one of the boys fucking her," Stacey revealed.

"You're okay with that?" Cindy asked.

Stacey shrugged, "He's in college, I was already pregnant by his age."

"Because you were a slut," Cindy pointed out.

"That's the pot calling the kettle black," Stacey shot back.

"Show us the pictures," all three demanded.

Stacey said all dramatically, "Now you want to pay attention?"

"Yes!" all three again said.

"They are pretty shocking," the redhead teased, wanting to remain in control of the conversation as long as possible.

"As is the fact you didn't open our night together with this news," Cindy quipped, quite shocked that the-can't-keep-a-secret-to-save-her-life-queen could possibly keep this to herself for as long as she had.

Stacey clicked on the most extreme of the photos, and handed it to Cindy.

"Holy shit," Cindy gasped, looking at the Minister's wife being triple-teamed.

"Let me see," Layla demanded, taking the phone away. "Holy shit," she echoed Cindy's words.

Layla flipped to the next picture.

"Looks like she is really enjoying herself," Layla continued, staring at the moaning bitch.

"Can I see?" Betsy asked, curious what the others were looking at.

Layla flipped through the other few photos before handing it to Betsy.

"Oh my," Betsy gasped, staring at a woman that she was completely terrified of. Betsy was the only one of the four to regularly go to church, but she still felt the burning condemnation of the stuck-up minister's wife. "I can't believe it."

"I told you," Stacey said beaming.

"Which cock is your son's?" Layla asked.

"Yes, whose young meat is in her mouth, cock and ass?" Cindy questioned.

Even Betsy got involved in the teasing, "Is this his up her ass?"

"Give me my phone," Stacey demanded, grabbing her phone. "For Christ's sake, I try to be nice and you bitches all tease me."

"Sorry," all three said in unison, knowing they had gone too far.

"So what are you going to do with this knowledge?" Cindy asked.

"I don't know," Stacey admitted, having only found these a couple of days ago.

"We should blackmail the bitch," Layla suggested.

"And do what?" Cindy asked, intrigued.

Stacey immediately thought to herself 'I could make her my slut'. Although none of her friends knew of her college past, she had many lesbian experiences in college...loving dominating younger co-eds and professors and making them her pets. She had often considered her friends as her pets, but definitely didn't want to lose them...although she was pretty confident that it wouldn't take much to make shy pleasing Betsy a cunt munching submissive. The other two would be a lot more challenging, but also much more satisfying. But the idea of dominating Susan Hamilton was too good to not take advantage of. And now that she was single and her youngest would be going away to college in the fall she would have lots of opportunities to explore her past.

Layla shrugged, "I don't know, make her go to church dressed like the slut she is."

Cindy nodded, "Delicious."

Stacey added, "This actually makes me depressed."

"What?" Layla asked.

"While I'm stuck fucking myself with my magic wand, Susan is getting all the cock she wants," Stacey said.

Layla nodded, "Very true, how can an ugly bitch like her get triple teamed by those delicious cocks while we are here drinking wine and bitching about our lack of cock."

"What are you suggesting?" Cindy asked curiously.

"A wild weekend of sexual debauchery," Layla declared.

Betsy asked, "Isn't that every weekend for you?"

"That hurts," Layla acted wounded, before smiling, "I mean a secret pact between the four of us to have a wild weekend of young cock."

"You mean a cock hunt?" Cindy asked, liking where Layla was going.

"A full weekend of cock and cock with a side of cock," Layla said, her own cunt getting wet with the idea.

"No pussy?" Betsy joked, even though she would prefer a weekend of lesbian debauchery if she was going to have a weekend of sexual debauchery...although she would never say such a thing.

Stacey, noticing her usually shy friend joke about lesbianism, but sensing there was more to it than that, quipped, equally as jokingly in theory, but with a clear offer underneath the surface, "My legs are always open, Betsy."

Betsy's face went beet red, "I-I-I was just kidding."

Cindy wondered if the mother was as big of an eager cunt muncher as her daughter. She recalled the first time she had the redhead teenager Bree between her legs in Stacey's washroom while Stacey was out in her backyard sun tanning. She joked, "Are we going to get naked now and have a lez fest or focus on Layla's brilliant young cock hunt weekend?"

"Cockfest 2015," Layla declared, standing up with her wine glass.

"The fourth of cum-ly," Betsy added, trying to get the lesbian conversation away from her, even as she looked at Stacey's long legs.

"Summer of slut," Cindy nodded, standing up too.

"Summer of slut," Stacey repeated, standing up, while giving a subtle look at Betsy.

"Summer of slut," Layla nodded.

They all looked at the conservative member of the group, the moral compass of the group. After a moment, Betsy stood up, and nodded, "Summer of slut."

They clicked glasses and each downed their glass of wine.

"So now what?" Stacey asked.

"July long weekend we each must have one nasty group sex experience," Layla said, all the husbands, including Sandra's ex, going on their annual July long golf trip that weekend, before glancing at Betsy, "And it can include girls if you wish."

Betsy's face burned red again as she defended, "I was just clarifying the rules."

"Sure, sure," Stacey teased, already thinking of ways she could make her friend her personal cunt muncher.

Cindy teased, "I'd bet she would love to turn our Thursday therapy sessions into Thursday pussy pleasing therapy."

"Stop!" Betsy said, hating getting teased.

"So we are all in for the 'Summer of Slut'?" Layla asked.

"Is it the whole summer?" Betsy asked.

"We'll start with the July long weekend and go from there," Layla said, already imaging getting gangbanged, something she had never done.

"And if someone doesn't fulfill their end of the deal by slutting it up, they must serve each of us the following week," Stacey suggested.

"Betsy will love that," Cindy couldn't help joking.

Layla added, "Or is this Stacey's way of telling us she's a dyke?"

"Yes, I'd love to munch on your cunt," Stacey countered back, before adding, "If I wasn't worried about getting an STD."

They each had another glass of wine, before agreeing that they would all slut it up on the 4th, and that with family commitments on the 2nd, they wouldn't be meeting next week.

That night, each of them went home wondering how the hell they were going to actually 'slut it up'.

Layla texted her son Jeremy to be in the garage when she got home where she would suck and fuck him while her husband was sleeping in their bedroom.

Betsy got home and looked at the lights out of her Mistress's home wondering when she would next be beckoned...it had been a few days.

Stacey went to her bedroom, pulled out her magic wand, and imagined Betsy between her legs pleasing her.

Cindy, horny as hell, texted Bree to get her ass over to her house for a quick munching, Bree and Stacey living only a few blocks away. Ten minutes later, Bree was naked and between her mom's good friend's legs.

2. STACEY BLACKMAILS SUSAN (As told by Stacey)

On Sunday, I decided to go to church. I hadn't been in church for a long, long time, but decided what better place to blackmail the Minister's wife but in the house of worship while he lectured about whatever drivel he was likely going to spew.

I arrived just as the service was beginning and walked up to Susan dressed as if I was going out to a club and not to church and said, "Good morning, Mrs. Hamilton."

She couldn't even feign politeness as she said, her face all scrunching up making her look even more bitchy, "Coming here to confess last night's sins?"

I smiled, "I came to make you my bitch."

"Excuse me?" she said.

I said, loud enough for others to hear, "I believe you know my son." I pulled out my phone as I watched her face pale, before I added, "Very, very well."

I showed her a picture of her deep throating his cock.

"L-l-let's take this somewhere private," she stammered, her pretentious demeanour changing very quickly.

"If you insist," I nodded, following her into her husband's office. Once inside, I said, "Christ, the church must be doing rather well this is quite the spread."

"It's a safe place for parishioners to speak with my husband," she explained.

"Well, hopefully it will be a safe place for you to repent to me for your sins," I smirked.

"Please, Stacey," she began.

"Already begging," I smiled, "I like that."

She gave me a glare, but didn't say anything.

"What, no uppity witty comment?" I asked.

"What do you want to keep this between you and me?" she asked.