Summer with Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and take her to the master bedroom Bruce," Carol added as Daddy started to lead me away. "She can lay down there as long as she likes."

Daddy led me upstairs and into the master bedroom, and continued onto the master bathroom. The room was gorgeous, and I was a little jealous of the big vanity and all of the mirrors.

"So," Daddy said, pulling my ass back against his body. "My baby girl doesn't like being teased, huh? Like you teased Daddy all day while you were trying on clothes, baby? Like the tease of Daddy having to watch you walk around this party with your nipples on display for everyone to see like a naughty little girl?"

"But Daddy," I started to protest.

"Don't but Daddy me," he said urgently, unzipping his fly. "No more teasing, my little toy, you are going to give Daddy what he really needs."

Daddy bent me over the vanity, pulling the straps of my dress down over my shoulders so that my nipples were exposed. As I watched us in the mirror, Daddy pulled my short skirt up, pushed my still vibrating panties aside, and drove his cock deep inside me with one stroke.

I let out a small cry as I felt Daddy's big cock stretching me, and he quickly shushed me. His hands went to my nipples and he roughly played with them, pinching and pulling as he fucked me from behind. The sight of Daddy fucking me combined with the feeling of the panties vibrating against me and his tool drilling into me was too much to take. I felt my pussy start to spasm and clamped my lips shut as my orgasm started to explode within me.

"Good girl," Daddy purred. "Oh my sweet little girl, Daddy is gonna fill your hot pussy up with his seed. Oh baby, I'm so close."

As Daddy fucked harder into me, I watched us in the mirror, my pussy clenching on his cock, loving every thrust of him inside me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tom's reflection in the mirror. He was in the bedroom behind us and our eyes briefly made contact. He didn't look mad though -- he looked very much like he was enjoying what he saw.

"Oh Daddy," I whispered, still making eye contact with Tom, "cum in me Daddy. I need you to cum in your baby."

My words must have done the trick, because Daddy grabbed my hips, thrust his cock as deep inside me as he could, holding it there while he spurt his seed inside my body.

When he was done, Daddy and I helped clean each other up, and went back down to the party. Daddy agreed no more vibrating button for the rest of the night, and I tried to keep my mind away from thinking that my own Daddy's cum was leaking from me as we made small talk with his friends.

As we were leaving, Tom wrapped me in a hug. "How you doing, sweetheart he asked? Did your father take good care of you?"

I saw the teasing gleam in his eye as I responded, "Yes actually, he gave me exactly what I needed," and gently kissed his cheek goodbye.

As I walked away, I wondered if Tom would keep our secret. I looked back and saw him standing there staring back at me. I think I even saw him touching himself a little as he watched. I blew him another kiss before hopping in the truck, feeling pretty safe that he had no desire to stop what Daddy and I were doing.

Daddy leaned over to give me a kiss on the forehead and asked if I had a good time. "I did Daddy, I had a very good time," I responded, snuggling closer to Daddy and relaxing into his touch as we drove home to enjoy a night alone, just the two of us.

12