Summer's Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was startled when she took the payment from the man and noticed that it was a $100 bill. "Oh my God, is he one of the men too," Summer thought to herself. She could not take a chance on it being one of the men and not doing as she had been directed.

Summer let out another whoops and said, "I dropped your money."

Summer turned around, bent over at the waist and paused to make sure that the man got a good view of her ass as well as the hem of her dress riding up. She then went through the same procedure to press her breasts up and to pull the dress open to show the lace of her bra. Satisfied that she had given the man ample time to gawk at her, Summer rose back up and watched as the man's face froze in a gaze as her orange bra pressed her breasts together creating a tight cleavage for him to see.

"Claude, what is the matter with you. Get your change and tickets so we can get away from this slut," said the man's wife.

Summer was now quite embarrassed as the man was just an innocent bystander caught up in her master/slave situation. She counted out the appropriate change from the $100 bill and handed both the change as well as the four tickets to the still gawking parent. Summer slipped the young man's $100 bill in her side pocket while sliding the Claude's bill into the cash drawer.

Summer was rushed for the next fifteen minutes as a steady stream of parents and students from the visitor's team filed into the stadium. She thought that maybe her ordeal would not happen as Master T had planned.

But, Summer was wrong. A short young man with dark wavy hair, brown eyes and very broad shoulders approached the ticket window. He had been watching the woman in the booth and had been able to see some of her treasures as she worked with the visiting parents as well as students to sell tickets. Todd had been right. This woman was very sexy. He did not know who she was, but if Todd said that she was submissive and was under his total control he had no reason not to believe him.

Summer watched as the dark haired man approach the booth. When she saw that in his hand he held a crisp $100 bill she knew that this was number two of her four evening tormentors. The young man spoke, "I need my ticket to the night's event."

Summer reached out and took the bill from the young man's hand. He held onto the bill not allowing Summer to take it from him. He leaned in and said, "You are very sexy. I hope that you are ready to please me."

The man let go of the $100 bill and Summer dutifully dropped it, turned around, bent at her waist and gave the young man the view she was required to do for him. As she started to rise she heard him speak, "Not yet, pull your hem up and let me see your ass."

Summer looked around at him and said, "I cannot do that here, too many people coming up might see me and that was not part of my instructions."

"Do it right now SLUT," the young man forcibly said.

Without anyone there to protect her and Master T not being clear in exactly what was required of her, Summer reached around and pulled the hem of the back of her dress up over her hips for only a moment and then pulled it back down as she stood to meet the eyes of her newest tormentor. She saw him gaze at her breasts and knew that he liked the view.

Summer handed him his ticket and pushed the $100 bill into her side pocket. "Ok slut, I will see you after while'" the young man said as he walked away.

Summer went back to selling tickets to a steady stream of visitors to the game. It was almost 7:15 PM, fifteen minutes before kick-off when the steady stream of visitors became a trickle of people. Right then a red-headed medium built young man walked up to the ticket booth and handed over a $100 bill. "I need my ticket to the night's event please."

Summer looked up at the young man, smiled and quickly dropped the bill. Once again Summer said, "Oooppss, I dropped your money." As before, Summer spun around with her back to the window, bent over at the waist and felt the hem of dress creep up past the tops of her hose. She paused long enough to give the man a good view of her ass; she cupped her breasts, pressed them together, pulled at the lace trim of the bra and then stood up. The look on his face told Summer that she had done as she had been directed and met the approval of this the third tormentor for the evening. Summer handed him his ticket and tucked his $100 bill into her side pocket.

Summer's evening then slowed down to a very small trickle of fans coming into the stadium. She could hear loud cheers every so often from the stadium and over the loud speaker she could hear that the Eagles had scored a couple of times. Her night rolled into the middle of the second quarter.

She was startled when four boys that she knew walked up to the booth from inside the stadium. The back of the booth had a door that apparently was not locked. Summer was now jammed into the booth with four teenage boys that she recognized as Terry and his crew from school as well as from a pick-up truck one day.

"Gee Ms. Wayne you look great tonight. Where are you going dressed like that and can we go with you," Terry asked.

Summer did not really know any of the boys, but she knew Terry from the drama team when he had been in a state drama meet. He had left the group shortly thereafter because he had to get a job to pay for his new truck.

"Hi guys. I am just finishing up with my ticket sales responsibilities and then I am off to meet friends," Summer replied without addressing the second part of Terry's question.

"Well you do look great and it is nice to see you not during the day at school," was Terry's reply.

Summer turned slightly to look at the boys who had invaded the booth. She saw how they were giving her long looks up and down her body. Summer remembered how tight the dress fit her ass and could only imagine what these boys were thinking as the saw the straps of her garter belt pressed tightly against the fabric of her dress.

When Summer turned to look at the boys, each was given a great side profile of the English teacher's cleavage pressed tightly by the firm fitting dress as well as the deep "V" ending deep into her cleavage. They could see the edges of the orange lace bra and each wondered what color panties their new favorite teacher was wearing.

Terry was the most forward of the group and whispered to the teacher, "We love to stop by your car on the road. We could see straight down into your car like tonight. We loved the way you were showing us your legs, hose and garter belt Ms. Wayne."

Summer then remembered the red light and the pick-up truck in the lane beside her. She remembered how the hem of the dress had ridden up and anyone looking could see all the way up to the tops of her hose to see the orange straps of her garter belt.

"Thanks Terry. But you guys need to leave this booth because you are not supposed to be in here," Summer said.

Terry leaned closer to the teacher and his hand brushed Summer's hip as he placed his elbow on the counter top. Terry then said, "Ms. Wayne we were wondering if you might like to go for a ride with us in my new pick-up truck to the old mill pond. We go there on Sunday afternoons to smoke pot, chill and make-out with girls"

"Terry that would be most inappropriate as I am a teacher and it is not proper for me to do those sorts of things with students. And besides I am old enough to be your mother," Summer said hoping that her joking manner would end the situation.

"I told you that you would be in trouble with the hormonal boys Ms. Wayne," said Sgt. Owens.

The startled group of four boys and the teacher looked up to see the officer standing at the window. No one was sure how long he had been there, but he made the boys uncomfortable.

"Ok Ms. Wayne, see you Monday at school," they all said in unison.

"Oh goodness, thank you Sgt. Owens," Summer said as she looked up at the officer.

"You are welcome Summer. You owe me for the rescue though," came Owens' reply.

"I am not sure what you mean by owing you, but thanks for the rescue," Summer said.

"Well, how about my ticket for the night's event then slut," Owens said as he flashed the crisp, but folded $100 bill.

"Oh God, you are the fourth person Sgt. Owens," Summer asked.

"Yes I am slut, so give me my ticket," Sgt. Owens ordered.

Summer took the $100 bill from the officer's big hand and casually dropped it on the floor. Then Summer repeated the rehearsed line, "Oopps, I dropped your money."

Summer spun around and bent over at the waist. She paused to make sure that the officer got a long look at her ass. She once again pressed her breasts together, pulled at the lace edges of her orange bra and raised up. She turned towards the officer whose body completely filled the window of the ticket booth.

"That is a very nice view slut. Now unzip your dress and let me see the rest of you," Sgt. Owens ordered.

"Sgt. Owens, please do not make me do that here in this booth. Someone from the school or from the community may come by and see me. Please Sgt. Owens," Summer pleaded.

"The longer you delay the more likely it will be that you are discovered. And, it was my understanding that you were to do whatever you were instructed to do by the holder of the $100 bill," Sgt. Owens replied.

Resigned to her fate, Summer reached up with one hand to grasp the zipper lever and with the other held the garment tightly as she slowly lowered the zipper down past her bra, past her stomach and past the crotch of her panties. She released the zipper and held her hands at her sides while she waited for the officer's next order.

"Slut, I said unzip your dress and that means all the way. The next order from me will be to take it off if you don't do as I order you," was Sgt. Owens reply.

Summer paused momentarily as she looked around for familiar faces. Seeing no one around, Summer gripped the zipper and finished lowering it to the bottom of dress. Now Summer stood in the ticket booth with her dress completely open exposing her body covered only by the orange lingerie to the leering police officer.

"Pull it off your shoulders, back-up against the back wall, spread your legs and let me look at you slut," Owens commanded.

Because Sgt. Owens was a large man, there was almost no way anyone could see through the window. But, Summer worried about being discovered by someone coming in the back door. She reached over and locked the door knob. Summer then turned towards the commanding officer, slipped the dress off of her shoulders, spread her legs as wide as she could and leaned back against the back wall of the ticket booth.

"Very nice slut. Give me my ticket and I will see you after halftime," Sgt. Owens said.

Summer went to zip up her dress and that action was met with a short retort, "You can do that after I get my ticket.

Summer quickly handed over the required ticket to Sgt. Owens who then spun around and walked away leaving Summer completely exposed to anyone who happened to be walking by. She quickly zipped the dress back up just in time as the horn sounded signaling that it was halftime.

Summer quickly closed the ticket window and locked it. She reached up and drew down the black shade which indicated that ticket sales were closed. Anyone coming in at half time or later could go into the game for free.

Summer made sure that all the cash was counted, neatly arranged in the cash box and she then slid the remaining tickets off of the dispenser wheel, which she then slipped into the bottom of the cash box. Summer locked the cash box and placed it on the counter. She reached down and pulled both of her bags up off of the floor.

Summer reached into her purse and withdrew her make-up bag. She opened her mirror and looked at her face. Surprisingly, her make-up was still in pretty condition. She touched up her make-up to be sure to please her young master. She reapplied her slut red lipstick and then placed her make-up bag back into her purse. Now all she had to do was wait for Principal Harding to come and collect the cash drawer.

Summer watched the hands on her watch creep ever so slowly. She began to get uncomfortable in the booth because there was no air circulation. Her thighs were pressed together as she had to use the bathroom and because the last instruction had had the effect of turning her on knowing that she was being ordered to do something in such a public place. Both things had caused a little sweat begin to form on her hot flesh. Also, with the bra pressing her breasts together, there was a small streak of sweat running down her cleavage.

Thankfully, there was the knock on the door that she needed to hear. But, Summer found herself dreading opening the door because of the look she was sure to get from the principal. "Who is there," Summer asked.

"It is Principal Harding Shirley," came the reply.

Summer opened the door and saw the look of surprise as well as one of lust when the principal's eyes went from hers down her body focusing on her breasts that were pressed tightly together by the small cupped bra. Harding saw the long soft cleavage revealed by his English department head's tight denim dress that zipped all the way down the front. He focused on the "V" formed by the dress highlighting Summer's beautiful, tanned breasts.

"My, this is a pleasant surprise Ms. Wayne as I was expecting to find Shirley in here," the startled principal said.

"Well Mr. Harding, it was really my evening to do it, but I had asked Shirley to cover for me about two weeks ago. But, my schedule conflict worked out and I decided to spell her," said Summer.

The principal continued, "Well if I had known you here dressed as you are, I would have been down here helping you. You look great."

"Thank you Mr. Harding. I am heading off to meet some of my girl friends as we celebrate one of their birthdays," Summer hurriedly said.

"Well, if I had the opportunity, I would follow you there to make sure that you don't get into too much trouble. The way you are dressed spells trouble with at capital T Ms. Wayne," the principal said.

Harding reached past the teacher, rubbing her breasts with his arm as he grabbed the cash box. As he brought it back, he paused ever so slightly against the English teacher's breasts. Summer moved only slightly away from her boss' arm, which indicated to Harding that he could linger against her chest. Finally, Harding pulled the box away and then said with a wink, "Go and have a good time Ms. Wayne. Call me if you get into trouble."

Summer felt a surge of embarrassment as well as an overwhelming desire to please her dominant boss. Harding always evoked an air of superiority whenever she was in his presence. Summer could see how he had been successful in climbing the educational ladder. He always ran a tight ship at school and he had a unique way of having the staff buy into his programs as well as the direction he thought best for the school. Summer had always felt something towards Harding, but now her body was reacting to her developing submissive nature that her young master had helped her to realize as well as embrace.

Summer followed Harding out of the ticket booth and as Harding turned right, she turned left to exit the stadium facility. Summer walked purposefully, but cautiously as she made her way across the parking lot. She had to weave through the poorly arranged cars, which made her steps in the six inch white slut heels that much more difficult.

As she drew closer to the entrance to the gymnasium, a sense of dread came over her. Summer knew that she was going to be subjected to an evening of domination as well as submission to her young master as well as the four men that she had been required to give tickets to the evening's event. What set her off more was the fact that Sgt. Owens was one of the four men. Summer wondered how Master T knew the officer. She did not concentrate on the three other young men as she just figured that they were friends of Master T.

Summer swiped her identification card to enter the gym. She wondered how the group would gain interest to the building, but that was not her issue. Summer had to find her way to the boy's locker room without being detected. Fortunately, the hallways were quiet and dimly lit to lower energy costs for the school district. The only sounds she heard were those from the clicking of her six inch white slut heels as she walked briskly down the hallway.

As Summer's hand touched the boy's locker room door, her brain remembered the scene just last night watching William Demps have sex with Marsha, the young cheerleader who believed that she was going through an initiation, while Melanie Hart urged him on. Summer remembered watching Melanie on her knees as she took William's large cock ensuring that he was primed when he entered Marsha.

As she pushed in the door, Summer was surprised to find that the interior of the locker room was illuminated by all of the lights being turned on and a large poster board taped above locker 447, which was where she started last night. The poster board read:

This is my Submissive Slave Slut English Teacher My slut is to stand here and strip My slut is to only leave on her garter belt White Slut heels and Orange thong, which will be pulled up inside her slut cunt Fasten your slut collar around your neck Attach your slut leash to the collar Insert Pink Butt Plug in your slut ass Insert Black Egg into your slut cunt Put blindfold over eyes Place the handcuffs on your wrists Get down on your knees facing away from locker Raise your arms above your head and leave them there Wait exactly the way I have told you right here until I arrive

Summer just stood there looking at the sign. The first line brought a sense of reality to her. She was face-to-face with written evidence that she indeed was a submissive slut to her high school master and she had no alternative but to succumb to his demands. Oddly, Summer thought to herself, she was completely at ease with her submission. Her only concerns were being seen by someone other than her young master or his friends and her family finding out about her new lifestyle.

Faced with a possible all night gang bang, Summer thought it best to go into the bathroom and relieve herself. She walked across the tile floor, her heels clicking on the floor echoed through-out the locker room. Summer found the stall area, went into the first stall, closed the door, unzipped her dress completely, slid her thong down her legs and sat on the commode seat. While she sat there, Summer contemplated her life changes in just over a week.

Summer had answered that reply in her on-line profile on a lonely Thursday night, by sending the wrong picture that showed not only the big black dildo she was pumping into her pussy, but also a clear view of her face. The recipient of the email had been a high school senior, Todd Spillers. He had taken complete control of her by accumulating pictures, videos and had subjected her to various instances of degradation as well as submission at the hands of others. Her young master had had each of her nipples pierced with gold bar bell type piercings, both of her pussy lips had been pierced with rings and he had had her ear pierced with a loop that had three red beads signifying that she was his property. Each of her piercings would have to be cut off because the piercing specialist, Marcos, had made sure that the piercings could not be removed by Summer. Additionally, her Master T had had an ankle bracelet permanently placed on her left leg which she was to never take off.

Now here she was peeing as well as pooping in the boy's locker room bathroom. She completed relieving herself and then Summer walked to the sink, washed her hands and then used wet paper towels to wash her pussy as well as her ass. Carrying her dress draped over her arm, Summer walked back into the locker room area to locker 447. Summer could hear her footsteps echo in the room as her six inch white slut heels made a distinctive click on the tile floor.