Super Bowl Sunday

Story Info
Unwritten rules are changed at Super Bowl party.
18.4k words
4.55
278.3k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note from Slickman: One of my favorite stories on the Lit is "One night at a party." I like the story line so much I thought I'd expand on it a little. Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage without explicit permission from the author.

* * * * *

John and his wife Susan had been friends with Ted and Carol for almost fifteen years. Susan and Carol were roommates in college and when John started dating Susan he introduced Carol to his best buddy Ted who he had known since Jr. High School.

Both couples were married a few years after college and both couples had kids about the same time. Now in their mid-forties, and with their kids away at college, they both down-sized their homes and moved into a neat neighborhood with a good mixture of young and old couples. They found life away from the children gave them more time for entertainment and parties.

It was at the annual neighborhood New Year's party that things changed at least for John. The party was held at Ted's house and the booze and fun started early around eight o'clock. Noise increased as did the laughter. One of the neighbors, Jack Johnson, had way too many drinks and was stumbling around grabbing at as many women as he could reach but the women just laughed and pushed him away.

Around 11:30PM things got quieter somewhat as many of the folks started dancing in the dim light of the large family room. Most of these couples had known each other for some time so little was actually going on at least that was what John had thought.

As John and Jack's wife Tina danced close together behind a large sofa the woman whispered, "What's wrong you don't like me?"

John was puzzled by her question. What did she expect him to do? "Of course I like you. Why would you think otherwise?"

"You know." She giggled.

"I don't know." He whispered back to her.

"Look at Ted and your wife." She whispered.

John slowly turned his head to see his wife dancing close to Ted in the far corner of the room near the patio curtains. They looked normal as they were talking and laughing. "So?" He asked still puzzled.

"Look at where Ted's hands are." She whispered.

John turned her enough now that he could see with both eyes and could see Ted's arms placed low down his wife's sides. Surely he wasn't touching his wife's...John danced Tina towards the side of the room which showed him Susan's backside. John froze when he saw his long time pals hands squeezing his wife's buttocks. "Shit." He said thinking he should go over there and beat the shit out of his friend.

"All the men are doing it." Tina whispered. "Don't you like me?"

John thought about what a cute little ass Tina had and one that he had admired for a long time. He looked again to see Susan giggling as Ted's fingers explored her derriere. "Where is your husband?" He asked not wanting Jack who was a big dude to get pissed.

Tina laughed. "He's out for the night." She turned and walked in reverse so that no one else could see her backside. "It's all yours."

John's prick expanded quickly and pushed against her upper stomach in anticipation of groping another woman's body. After twenty-years of touching only one woman he was crossing the line, the line that his wife had already crossed. He didn't know how long she had been crossing it and just how far past the line she had gone.

John's fingers trembled as they moved slowly down the back of the smaller woman. He traced the long zipper on her dress down until he felt the waistband of her panties. He stopped and she whispered, "Keep going." John could hear the song playing almost about to finish and knew he had little time if he was going to touch her ass. He moved quickly down over her curvaceous mounds until he was cupping one cheek in each hand. God it felt so good. He could tell she was wearing high rise panties as he stroked and caressed her petite butt.

Suddenly the song ended and he jerked back and away. He saw Tina glanced down at the huge bulge in his slacks. "I can tell you like me now." She giggled. "Do you want to dance again?" She asked.

"No I think I owe my wife a dance." He said smiling. He turned and saw Ted and Susan still tight against each other in the corner. Neither of them noticed he was standing behind them until he tapped Ted on the shoulder. "Care if I cut in?" He said not smiling.

Ted turned and realized his buddy might have seen his hands wandering. "Oh no please do. I....I....was.....just....going for a.....drink." Ted turned and walked away but not before John noticed his excitement projecting his pants outward.

"Well that was a surprise." John said as he pulled his wife's body into his. He made sure she felt his hard-on.

"I noticed you were pretty chummy with Tina over there." Susan said in defense. She was not sure if John had known about the unwritten rule that said touching the woman's ass was OK. The first time her ass was molested was at the Halloween party two months ago and she did not want to be the one to break the news of the rule to her husband.

"Yes. She let me in on the little secret." John said smiling as he moved his hands down to cup his own wife's ass. "Is this the only secret rule I have not been told?" He could feel his wife's thong panties deep down into her buttocks. Ted was feeling basically her bare ass separated by a very thin silk dress.

"Well there is one more." Susan said nervously.

"OK. Are you going to tell me?" He asked still somewhat pissed. As Susan moved her mouth up to whisper in his ear they heard Ted yell, "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..." Everyone else started the New Year's countdown, "Five, four, three, two, one!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

John pulled his wife's lips to his and felt her tongue dash into his mouth. He knew she was hotter than a fire cracker and wondered if he could get her home before she cooled down. He felt her fingers pushed between their bodies until she found his hard prick. Her tiny fingers curled around it and squeezed it hard and released it. Then she did it again and again.

"Stop." John groaned as he grabbed her hand. "You're going to make me come." He didn't want to make a mess in his pants. He still couldn't believe this was his normally ultra conservative wife who didn't like any pubic display of affection.

"I have to go and greet everyone Happy New Year." Susan said as she turned to walk to the crowd of people in the middle of the floor hugging and kissing.

"Wait." John said realizing she had not told him the other unwritten rule. But, it was too late and she was gone into the swarm of bodies.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Ted said to his friend standing alone. Ted wanted to make sure he was not pissed. Ted pulled John into his body for a buddy hug.

"You too, shithead." John laughed realizing he couldn't be mad at his best friend especially since everyone seemed to be doing it but him. He pushed Ted aside and moved into the crowd to greet his friends. He found most everyone except for Ted's wife Carol. He moved down the hallway and saw her alone in the kitchen.

"What are you hiding back here for?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I thought I kissed everyone." She dropped a paper towel she was using and moved over to John's front. She smiled and hugged her arms around his body.

John smiled too as he was ready to lightly peck a kiss on her lips but suddenly her arm's pulled his mouth hard against hers and her tongue dashed deep into his throat. She turned her head slightly and kept ravishing his mouth and tongue with her own. John again felt his prick expanding and tried to push back but she kept moving her lower stomach forward until there was no doubt about the excitement in his pants.

"Jesus." John gasped when she finally broke her mouth away.

Carol smiled. "You didn't like it?"

"No. I mean yes I liked it a lot." He smiled. "So this is one of those unwritten rules?" He asked her as she moved back.

She giggled. "Yes. One of them."

"There are only two right?" John asked. He wanted answers and wanted them quickly.

"Maybe." She smiled as one of the newer neighbors named Margaret came into the kitchen.

"I knew there were more people I had missed." She laughed as she said, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" and hugged Carol's body tightly to hers. John noticed they only kissed each other on their cheeks.

"And you too John." Margaret said as she threw her arms around John's body and pulled his mouth to hers. Her kiss was not a peck but was a full open mouth tongue to tongue lashing. John had only talked to this woman a few times and now he was arm in arm mouth to mouth with her. She too pushed hard against his bulge. She giggled and broke away. "See you two later." She moved quickly out of the kitchen.

"Damn. I better find my wife." He said as he followed the cute younger woman from the kitchen.

*****

Susan had thought about the first time another had touched her ass at the Halloween party. The two of them were dancing on the patio while most of the others had gone into the house. At first she had a hard time believing a neighbor would be so blatantly nasty especially when he grabbed her cheeks hard with his large fingers. She immediately pulled away and thought about slapping him until he said he was sorry and that he thought she knew about the unwritten rules.

"What unwritten rules?" Susan blurted out totally embarrassed.

"Between the women and men in this neighborhood." The man Paul said. "Women don't mind if the men get a good feel of their behinds."

"Well this woman does and if you even think about it again I'll tell your wife and my husband." Susan said before storming off.

It was a week later when Susan and Carol were sitting in her kitchen that she mentioned it to her best friend and Carol laughed. "I thought you knew about that."

"Oh God don't tell me you let the men touch your ass." Susan said in total shock. "What if Ted finds out?"

"He doesn't have a problem with it." Carol grinned.

"He does it too." Susan said with light bulbs going off over her head.

"It's harmless and it's just your ass so what's the big deal?" Carol asked. "Besides we get to rub against their stiffies."

"You are such a tramp." Susan said with a grin. She did feel Paul's penis pushing against her stomach at the time. "I don't think I can do it."

"You don't have to do anything. He does the touching." Carol laughed. "Give it a try on Saturday night."

Susan sat back and thought about it. She knew there was no way her husband would approve so she had to make sure he could not see some guy touching her ass. "Maybe?" She said smiling at her friend.

Susan was nervous that Saturday at the birthday party for Tina. She saw the couples pairing off to dance and kept an eye on her husband to see if he was doing any ass grabbing but he didn't. She danced with a few of the guys but not Paul again who was keeping his distance from her. Since they were mostly dancing in the open none of the men's hands ventured down over her hips. It was late that night when Ted asked her to dance and guided her out onto the patio.

"And why are we dancing out here?" Susan asked. She knew he was excited because of the large lump pushing against her stomach.

'I think you know." He whispered as he slowly lowered his fingers down over her jeans and into her rear pockets. "Nice." He whispered. "I've wanted to do that for a long time." He gently squeezed and rubbed his fingers back and forth over her soft mounds. She didn't seem to mind and was even pushing forward against his hard prick.

"I like these unwritten rules." Susan moaned. His fingers were lighting fires between her thighs.

Ted rubbed his thigh between hers and felt her body tremble. He knew the rule was to stay outside of the clothing but when he moved his hands down her back he touched the soft hot flesh above the waistband of her jeans. His hands pulled her hard against his leg as his fingers moved up over her waistband and slowly down underneath it.

Susan was panting now and felt his fingers moving under her jeans. "Is that part of the rule?" She asked. His fingers touched the top of her panties and pushed under them.

"Sure." He lied. It wasn't everyday that your life long wet dream would come true for you. The problem was that her jeans were too tight for him to get his large hands further down that where he was. "Unsnap the front." He whispered.

"Carol never told me that my bare ass would be touched." She said feeling light headed. His leg rubbing against her pussy mound was too much to take. His hands moved out and down to cup her ass and pull it upward until her whole pussy was now resting on top of his thigh. "Ohhh." She moaned. Right now she only wanted one thing and that was to come.

Again he whispered for her to unsnap her jeans. This time Susan dropped one of her hands down between their bodies to find the snap on her jeans. What she didn't expect was finding his hard penis pushing against the back of her hand. She heard him moan this time as she pushed her hand down along the length of his shaft until she found the snap. She grinned as she slowly released the snap and slowly pulled her hand up again along his hard-on. She figured he was about the same size as her husband.

Ted forgot about her bare ass as she rubbed the back of her hand along his prick but as soon as it passed by his fingers again moved down under her jeans and panties. He was in ass heaven as he touched the soft flesh of her bare cheeks and rubbed his thumbs down the sweaty valley between her buttocks. Her zipper flew open as his hands shoved down to the bottom of her ass and tickled the tiny hairs at the base. He smiled when he felt her squeeze her butt cheeks together to prevent him from touching her little brown opening.

Susan was close to coming as his fingers caressed her bare ass and his thigh rubbed against her pussy. She was lost in passion when he lowered his lips to hers and licked his hot tongue across her closed mouth. Her own mouth opened to allow him in as she climaxed. She tried to scream but his mouth held in the noise. She felt his fingers moving up under her ass and across the small area between her anus and pussy. That's when she pushed him away. "Enough." She said realizing he had probably gone past the unwritten rules. She blushed when she saw him looking down at her opened fly and her pink lace panties which had been pushed down so low he could see the thin strip of blonde pubic hair residing above her pussy which was covered by the undies.

"I knew you were a natural blonde." He said smiling.

"I think you know too much about me now." Susan said as she zipped up her jeans and pulled down her blouse. She spun around and entered the house. She saw her husband sitting by Carol and smiled at them. Carol smiled and winked without John seeing her.

*****

Susan felt better now knowing her husband knew about the ass grabbing. She saw John head into the kitchen and noticed the youngest man of the bunch sitting alone by the makeshift bar. "HAPPY NEW YEAR." She said to him. She had found out Jim and his wife Margaret were in their early thirties and had no children. They wanted kids but just didn't get everything right.

Jim glanced up and saw the nice looking woman who lived across the street. He had seen her in the mornings come out to pick up the newspaper normally dressed in her night clothes. Most of the time the night clothes were heavy pajamas but the past few weeks she had been more daring. Two day's ago she was wearing a semi-sheer baby doll set where he thought he saw the dark shadows of her nipples and the skimpy panties underneath. "HAPPY NEW YEAR." He said as he stood up to kiss her lips. He was ready this time when her mouth opened and her tongue teasingly flicked across his lips. He took the bait and followed her tongue with his into her mouth. After a hot thirty-seconds Susan broke away and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

"Here?" Jim asked. The bar area was isolated around the corner from the large area where others were dancing.

"Sure." Susan said feeling brave and aggressive for the first time in her life.

Jim glanced around the corner to make sure his wife and no one else could see them as he moved his body into hers. He had just found out tonight about the touching the ass rule and wondered if this knockout woman would let him touch hers.

"You dance very well." Susan whispered as she pushed her leg between his. She was disappointed to find he was not hard. She smiled a few seconds later when she felt his fingers moving lower and lower on her back. He got to the waistband of her thong and stopped. It must have surprised him.

"Doesn't your wife wear thongs?" She whispered. Suddenly she felt him growing and rising against her stomach.

"What?" He asked not sure she had really asked that question. "No she doesn't." He said as his fingers traced the thin string to the vee above her ass crack. His two hands met there and started a slow journey downward between the deep crevice.

"Ummm that feels good." She whispered to make sure he knew it was OK for him to explore her backside. His penis was now at full expansion pushing high against her stomach. Her mouth moved up to find his again. As his tongue entered her mouth she shifted her body to the side to allow his leg to push against her damp pussy mound. It had been so nice at the birthday party and she wanted to try it again.

*****

John lost his wife again and was moving towards the bar area when Margaret stopped him. She had seen Susan head over to where her husband was and figured they were into the unwritten rules she had been told about earlier that evening. So far she had French-kissed most of the men but none of them had touched her ass yet. Since she figured Jim was touching John's wife then he could touch her.

"Hi again." She smiled as she stood in front of him. "Would you like to dance?"

John remembered the hot kiss she had given him in the kitchen. "Sure." He moved to put his arm around her but she stopped him. "Let's find a quieter spot." Before he could say anything she grabbed his hand and led him away from that side of the room.

Margaret saw some couples in the dark corners and was getting desperate to find a secluded spot to dance. She moved down the hallway and saw one of the small bedrooms vacant. "In here." She giggled as she moved in and closed the door behind him.

Jim had glanced down at the dress the young woman was wearing and saw it went down to her knees however there was a long slit up the side. She was not very big in the breast department but since that was not a choice it didn't matter. He held out his arms and watched as her body moved into his. Her lips moved into the soft side of his neck. Her husband had been the only man she had ever been with so being this close to another man turned her on like never before. For a minute or so all they did was hug and position their bodies.

"We have no music." John whispered feeling her lips gently brushing across his neck. His hands quickly discovered she was wearing a thin bra and panties. Because of the slit she couldn't be wearing a slip and he did not feel the waistband of panty hose.

"We can make our own music." She whispered as she guided her leg into his crotch and was happy to find he was fully hard. Her trembling hands were moving up and down his muscular back. His body felt so much different than her husbands.

John felt the hard nubs of her nipples pressing into his lower chest and decided to go for it. His fingers moved cautiously over the waistband of her panties and down, down and down until he touched the under side of her firm cheeks.

Margaret pushed her lips up until she sucked in the bottom of his earlobe. She pushed again against his hard-on and felt his hands cup her ass a little harder. Then his fingers started to explore the tight crevice down the middle and down under her cheeks to her muscular thighs. When he moved to the sides of her thighs he touched the bare skin of her leg through the long slit and stopped. Both bodies stopped moving as he built up enough nerve to explore her bare skin. He did.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers