Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nancy tightly held her shoulders, she felt Lucas's thirsty mouth take hold of her shining clitoris, his lips alternating between flicking and sucking the shiny, red bud as she instantly began to undulate against his face. She made no more effort at resistance. This was too good. She wanted this, needed this, so very badly.

Allowing his mouth and surprisingly thick tongue to expertly pleasure her, Louisa's breaths grew heavier with her building excitement. Nancy kept whispering encouraging sounds as she stroked her hair, and she responded by moving her firm hips in faster, rhythmic motions as a second orgasm approached.

As his tongue and mouth stimulated her oversexed body, and Nancy's soft fingers deliciously caressed the erect, dark nipples on her firm, rounded breasts, she felt herself pass the point of no return. She cried out noisily as for the second time in minutes, her body was again trembling violently.

As she recovered, she found Nancy's mouth close to her ear, her hot breath against her warm skin.

"That was good, wasn't it?" she softly murmured. "But it's not enough. You need some real pleasuring, doll, don't you?"

Louisa half-opened her eyes and stared at the brunette, who repeated the question.

"It's not enough, is it?" she repeated, her soft hands again stroking Louisa's hard breasts, eliciting another whimper of delight. "You want some real pleasuring, doll?"

Louisa felt her head nodding.

"That's right, doll. You need to be fucked, don't you?"

Louisa's eyes jerked open. This was wrong, so wrong. But the woman was right. Oh God! Why had Wonderman left her hanging the other night when she needed him inside her? She did need fucking. Her body was on fire and she was desperate to be fucked.

"Don't you, doll?" repeated the brunette.

Nancy's hot tongue was now licking its way along the reporter's right breast before sucking the dark nipple into her mouth. She pulled it between her teeth, hearing the loud moans eliciting from the woman beside her on the bed, before briefly letting go.

"You want to be fucked, doll?" came the insistent voice.

Louisa nodded.

"You want Lucas to fuck you?" the voice asked.

Oh God, thought Louisa. Why hadn't Wonderman fucked her that night? She felt her soft thighs being eased apart and made no effort to stop them. It was so wrong, but she needed this. She needed to be fucked. She felt a pair of strong hands lifting her knees up onto broad shoulders, and Lucas's eager hips lining up with her glistening and welcoming opening.

"You want Lucas to fuck you?" the voice asked again.

Louisa realised that Lucas and Nancy wanted to hear her acquiescence before proceeding and for a moment her mind thought she would hold out, she knew that she should hold out. But her body told her otherwise and she felt herself wrapping her feet behind his ears, her legs urging him to ease the large bulbous tip of his penis against her welcoming body.

"Well?" asked the voice.

Louisa nodded, her resistance broken, her hand dropping to his hard, thick shaft as she steered him closer to his objective.

"Yes," she gasped. "Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

With her words of approval he eased his hips forward and her breathing was replaced with a helpless whimper as he easily sank his full length into her wet, welcoming body. Her head rolled to one side and she allowed a soft and low moan to escape from between her lips as she felt the combined effect of his movements inside her and Nancy's lips and tongue entwining with her own.

Lucas thrust forward harder into her, making her magnificently rounded buttocks bounce wickedly on the firm bed as he completely enveloped the full length of his steely invader inside her willing body. The fact that this was Wonderman's girlfriend giving herself so willingly to him, and that every movement was being recorded for posterity, were huge turn-ons as he put his entire being into fucking this woman.

Her hoarse breathing becoming more ragged as he thrust inside her, pinning her curvy, willing body to the crumpled sheets whilst Nancy's hot tongue continued to pleasure her own. He was moving faster now, his smooth buttocks pistoning relentlessly back and forth against the velvety flanks of her inner thighs as she responded with her own urgent thrusts whilst the bed shook violently beneath them.

"Faster," she gasped. "Faster!"

Lucas gasped and his mouth began to open as he complied and felt his own orgasm fast approaching. Louisa wrapped her arms around his strong neck, pulling his body deeper into her as the end quickly approached for them both. Reaching down, he lifted up her curvy body, his fingers digging into her wonderfully firm buttocks as she rocked her hips in time with his movements, lowering and raising herself against him as they both began to lose control.

She felt Nancy's soft lips return to her ear. "You gonna cum, doll? Lucas gonna make you cum?" she whispered.

That was enough to send her over the edge, crying out into the brunette's kissing mouth as she reached her third orgasm, then immediately hitting a fourth as she felt her seducer begin to shake as he climaxed, too. She used the last of her strength to thrust uncontrollably against him, feeling him shoot rope after rope inside her, eager to entice every last drop from his body and into hers.

It seemed that Phenomenon was beaten, resigned to his fate. His still heaving body lay quietly, recovering from his second orgasm as Huntergirl's soft, ruby lips sipped from the glass of clear, refreshing water she had just poured.

"That was impressive," he heard the young seductress say.

He was unable to answer. His mind was a whirring fog of emotion. He knew that he was slowly having his powers eroded and was unsure how many orgasms it would take to finish him off. The way his exhausted body was feeling, it might already be too late, he thought. And yet, another part of him was still incredibly aroused and that burning feeling was still present throughout his body. It had felt so good to cum and his arousal told him that he so badly needed to do so again.

He felt the sofa move and looked up to see the naked Huntergirl sit beside him, her right hand taking his flaccid penis in her palm and softly stroking him in an almost absent minded way, her hard thumb running over the tip. The response was immediate. She could not help herself as she saw more clear liquid ooze from the rounded head and she lowered her crimson lips and licked the fluids from the taut flesh.

His hips involuntarily thrust up again as she ran her tongue over the sensitive head, teasing him to full erection once more as his thick and long penis throbbed with every beat of his heart. She purred her approval low in her throat, her long and highly skilled tongue tracing the veins before her soft mouth deliciously engulfed him again.

Safe in the knowledge that she had some antidote with her, she eased her mouth away and straddled his body, rubbing her soft sex against his hardness whilst her tongue traced patterns around his neck. Sitting up slightly, she softly rubbed her golden orbs in feather-like motions across his chest, allowing him to feel the hardness of her coral nipples. She put both hands on his chest, pushing herself upwards and then raised her hands, cupping her majestic orbs in her hands.

She could see the arousal in his eyes and she felt it too. This was her present to herself, she thought. She pinched her erect nipples, sending a wave of lust from her breasts to her sex, and licked her long tongue slowly across her lips as she saw his eyes glued to her movements, watching her caress herself.

She eased her hips backwards, watching as his eyes ran down her body to the thick, light brown crown of pubic hair, then back up again to her full breasts swaying as she moved. This would not take long for either of them, she knew, as she slipped a slim arm between their bodies and her fingers grasped his hardness.

"You want to fuck Huntergirl?" she asked, tantalisingly holding his ramrod stiff hardness against her wet and open vulva.

He made no response, attempting to ignore her teasing but giving himself away by his soft moans as she held and stroked him.

"Sure you do," she whispered, easing the rounded head just inside her opening.

She heard him gasp and felt his hips rise up towards her.

"Such a good boy," she teased, easing herself down as she felt his willpower break.

Her twin labial lips opened in pleasure as she accepted him inside and he felt her harsh gasp as she sank exquisitely down, slowly engulfing his steely invader into her tight body. She settled her entire weight on him and immediately began to thrust herself on his stiff hardness, allowing herself sweet relief against the arousal that had been present in her own sensuous body throughout the seduction.

This was pure sex for her, she wanted raw sex with this man and the sensations running through her aroused limbs meant it almost did not matter to her whether or not he came this time. She rocked back and forth, faster and faster, her upper body swaying back in time with her emotions.

Her head jerked from one side to the other as she wrapped her hand around his sweating neck, frantically working her sex against him, desperately attempting to draw out every last sensation before it was too late. She heard Phenomenon grunting beneath her thrusts, but cared not, her search for orgasm all consuming. He was completely under her control as she built up the pace, feeling her climax approach.

It seemed they were both involuntarily gasping in rhythm with her down-thrusts as she fucked him hard, her inner thighs gripping his and working her body in a relentless circular motion. Her golden orbs were bouncing up and down as she impaled herself on him, unable to stop herself and not even wanting to. Her thoughts were consumed by the pleasure radiating from her body and despite his attempts to thrust back, she knew he was helpless as she took her pleasure.

She looked down to see the Superhero's face contorted with lust as he attempted to absorb each stroke of her body on his aching penis. He was gasping in rhythm with her thrusts as she fucked him, pinning his strong, helpless body beneath her. She knew that his own climax was building and that brought her back to the decision that she had to take him there first.

She increased her incredible pace, her downward thrusts faster and faster as her bouncing hips deliciously smacked against his body. He was now thrusting back against her, and she heard his long, low, gurgling groan of pleasure they fucked with abandon. She felt him cry out as he reached his orgasm, his sperm erupting inside her in thick ropes as his body jerked and jerked as he came.

With each movement Huntergirl thrust back, determined take every last drop that he had to offer and reach her own climax. It only took a few more seconds before her own orgasm arrived and she buried her face in his neck to prevent her screams from being heard, her heaving body shuddering and trembling on top of his. Her whole body was covered with sweat as she lay there for a few, long, moments before reluctantly climbing off him.

"Such a good boy," she whispered in his ear, before heading off to take her antidote.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to email feedback, vote... or ideally do both.