Super Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she focused on that clit, pushing her friend as close to orgasm as she could go, and then holding her there for a few long seconds, and shoving her tongue deep inside of her. Just like Maggie had taught her. Which was a thought which would have been devastating not so long ago, and it still hurt, but even more than with Sara, it was manageable.

Especially as she was rewarded with some incredibly tasty girl cum, Alex quickly removing her tongue from Sam's cunt and sealing her mouth around it so she could swallow at least the majority of that heavenly liquid. She then shoved her tongue back inside that welcoming hole then repeated the process, except she was able to tongue fuck Sam a lot longer before she had to stop.

This was arguably a position Alex shouldn't have left until she made Sam unconscious, and she would have gone that far for sure if she hadn't felt her friend try weakly to push her away from her cunt. Alex then looked upwards, and she was sure as she could be that Sam was simply silently pleading to return the favour, instead of telling her just to stop.

So taking a risk she replaced her tongue with two fingers, shoved them straight away into Sam's pussy, while moving upwards to kiss the other woman. As Sam immediately kissed her back it was pretty clear that she made the right choice, so she put her little plan into motion. Namely gently pushing the other brunette onto her side, and getting behind her, making sure to keep their lips connected, and her fingers buried inside of her.

What did this accomplish? Simple, Alex's achingly hard nipples were now pressing into Sam's back, which at this point felt like it just may make her cum on it's own. And more importantly, her pussy was pressed against Sam's well toned and yet soft backside, allowing Alex to hump the other girl to orgasm.

It was far from the most dignified orgasm she'd ever had, or the most effective, but in that moment it was satisfying, and all she really needed. Especially when she was still making the other woman cum all over her fingers, and squirm within her grip. She then broke the kiss, covered Sam's mouth with her free hand, and then started growling things into her ear which helped make them both cum again.

"Cum for me Supergirl! Cum!" Alex growled into Sam's ear, occasionally pausing to nibble and lick it, "Cum like a good girl! Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, a good little Supergirl. My Supergirl. My Super Sam. Yesssssssssssss, oh fuck, cum like a lesbian. Be my lesbian, Super Sam. My good little lesbian slut, who loves my fingers. Who loves cumming on my fingers! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, cum for me Sam, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fucking cum all over my fingers! Cum! Fucking cum! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking cum for me! Oh fuck!"

For better or for worse Alex kept this up until Sam passed out in her arms. Something which took an impressively, and somewhat frustratingly, long time. Apparently there was some Kryptonian left in her after all. Which implied wonderful possibilities, Alex briefly becoming lost in the idea of making the woman who had once been the super villain known as Reign, sort of, where herself out on her fingers, tongue, or a toy.

To ride one of those things, or maybe all of them, one after the other, until her enhanced stamina ran out. Just like this really, except Sam would do all the work. Or maybe she could use some of that stamina on Alex. Which was intriguing, but right now Alex was focused on topping the hell out of her friend.

That included continuing to fuck her, maybe even when she shouldn't. When Sam seemed to collapse in a whimpering heap, but she was still conscious, so Alex didn't stop. Maybe if she tapped out or something. But even then, maybe Alex wouldn't have noticed, because she was just so lost in the moment. So lost in making Sam cum at any cost.

To make Sam hers at any cost. Oh yes, in that moment Alex wanted that more than anything. For Samantha Arias to be her girlfriend. Her slutty little bottom at that, let her top do whatever she wanted to her. The thought of which of course made Alex cum again. Well, that and grinding her needy cunt against the cute little ass in front of her.

Ironically, she might actually be ruining her chances with Sam by getting carried away, but by the time Alex came to her senses it was too late for that. Sam was out like a light, and Alex was just left to second-guess every decision that she had made tonight. Which meant getting to sleep was very hard, especially given her fingers were still inside her friend, and she was spooning her.

For better or for worse Alex couldn't seem to let go of the other woman, but she was able to remove her fingers from her, if only to bring them up to her mouth and suck them clean. God, it was a miracle she didn't wake Sam up with all her happy moaning as she slowly cleaned that hand, savouring every drop of Sam's girl cum.

She then collected some of her own cum from Sam's ass, but it just wasn't the same. And she kind of liked leaving it there, as it was almost like she had marked Sam as hers. Which was really unhelpful of course, but it was hard for her to stop thinking that way. Especially when she was still cradling Sam tightly to her, allowing her to look down to see how beautiful Super Sam looked.

Her costume completely dishevelled, and a peaceful look on her face which Alex wasn't sure she'd ever seen before. Well, she was sleeping, but still. God, Alex's mind just wouldn't shut up. At this rate, she would spend all night staring creepily at the other woman, and completely freak her out in the morning. So she was just lucky this wasn't the real Supergirl.