Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings, Gotham! Are we having fun yet?" His smile stretched even wider and his eyes lit up. "Well, if you're not, don't worry! This was just the inauguration of a new age! Gotham is mine, now. I might let some others take care of parts of it for me... at least for a while. Maybe each neighborhood of the city can have its own flavor of chaos, how does that sound? I'm sure you'll find something to put a smile on your face!"

The camera pulled back to reveal that the Joker stood in on top of a table in a meeting room, surrounded by the mayor and his cabinet, their faces transfixed in bloody grins. As the camera slowly panned over them, the Joker laughed louder and louder.

"My God..." Catwoman put a hand to her mouth. "Do you think Superman will-"

"It's pre-recorded." A rush of wind hit their backs as Superman appeared behind them. The muscles in his folded arms flexed dangerously and his face was grim. "Wherever the Joker is, he's laying low. Gotham is already fracturing into different dominions ruled by supervillains and there's no one left to challenge their authority."

Exactly the conflict Ivy had seen played out on his face. She caught his attention and spoke in a low voice. "You're here."

"And what can I do? The supervillains are all that's keeping order in Gotham. If I take them out, things will only get worse. I tried to contact the police, but it seems the Penguin has bought them wholesale. They're practically his army now."

"But it doesn't have to be that way," Catwoman said. While she tried to convince Superman, Ivy considered her options.

Since her chemicals usually enslaved men instantly, she was out of practice seducing them. Even if she wasn't, what could she really do to persuade Superman? He'd already fucked her once, and if he showed the slightest hint of interest she knew she wouldn't resist.

Yet he did have a weakness. He was frustrated that people were dying and that his high-minded values weren't working in Gotham. Yes, that was the angle they needed to take...

"Gordon is going to be fine." Her words finally broke through his anger, and Ivy slipped into that crack. She slid her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his and trying not to get distracted by the feel of him. "And it's all because you fucked some sense into me. If you'd acted like a nice guy, he'd be dead."

"And you'd have lost the key." Catwoman slid against him from the opposite side. Ivy didn't know what she was talking about, but it seemed to make sense to Superman. "It's time to stop holding back."

"But..." Superman shook his head, but he didn't push them away. "What can I do? No one respects me here, they won't listen."

"We didn't either," Ivy said, "but we came around. Make them obey you. Gotham will soon be ruled by power, and you're the strongest man in the world."

For a long moment Superman was silent, his gaze panning over the chaos on the computer's screen. Then his eyes narrowed and his arms wrapped around both of them, crushing them against his chest. Ivy's breath caught in her throat as she saw his dominance return.

"That's what you really want? Then you'll get it." In a flash, he'd taken them from the Batcave to another room and Ivy found herself dropped onto a large bed alongside Catwoman. Superman loomed beside it, eyes glowing. "The two of you are my first subjects."

Ivy had no objections to that. She leapt at Superman, but Catwoman was faster, freeing his hardening cock from his trunks. Before she could object, Ivy was pulled against his chest and into a searing kiss. She let herself melt into it for a long moment before he pulled away and left her breathless.

Meanwhile, Catwoman had taken his cock deep into her throat and Superman's other hand tangled in her hair. He let her suck him for a while at her own pace but then began taking control. A moment after he began fucking Catwoman's face he grabbed Ivy again, his tongue invading her mouth.

This was nothing like before, he took them both like an elemental force. Not brutal, just overwhelmingly powerful. When he tossed Catwoman onto her back he was on top of her instantly, leaving Ivy barely catching herself on the bed.

With his first thrust into Catwoman she began screaming and she didn't let up. Ivy's pussy was burning with need but she didn't dare get close to their intensity so she could only try to fill herself with her own fingers. Catwoman moaned and thrashed, her breasts bouncing with the powerful thrusts. She wrapped her legs around Superman but could do little more than take his thrusts.

It must have been minutes but it felt like hours before Catwoman's legs began to slide down as she reached utter exhaustion. After another screaming orgasm she fell back, sated, and this time Superman stopped fucking her.

Instead he looked at Ivy and she creamed herself right then.

She realized that she still had on her Arkham uniform, askew and with her hand down her pants. Yet when she started to remove it, Superman's eyes flashed. All her clothes burned away in an instant, leaving her naked before him. He didn't need to say anything, he just looked at her, and she understood: she was never going back to Arkham again - he owned her now.

A moment later he had her flat on her back and he finally returned his cock to her pussy. She'd planned movements to increase his pleasure but they were wiped from her mind. All she could do was clench around his steel length as she screamed her pleasure. The intensity of it blew her away and she knew that she wouldn't last long.

The two of them couldn't possibly be enough to satisfy him. Would he keep pounding her, or use her other holes? She half feared and half wanted it, but as she stared up at him Ivy realized that there was more to it than that. He obviously enjoyed her pussy and the sight of her body beneath him, but there was something else: he was finally seizing power.

Without slowing his pace, Superman bent close and whispered in her ear. "Is this what you wanted?"

Ivy's eyes widened and she came again. As she stared into his eyes, she realized that he understood exactly what she'd been trying to do. She hadn't been manipulating him, he had just taken all she'd offered and more. He was in charge now and she was his.

And that was exactly the way she wanted it. Ivy threw her head back and screamed.

*****

This one ended up being a little plot heavy, sorry about that. I wanted to finish setting the scene for the rest of the story in the first three chapters and it took longer than I expected.

Don't worry, I didn't skip over Harley. I love her character too and wanted to give her a proper chapter instead of throwing her into this one like an afterthought. Next chapter will definitely cover her in detail and get to some of the things we didn't see in this part.

Anyway, like I said, the stage is set. Let me know what you want to see in the rest of the story and it just might happen! You'll definitely be seeing Talia al Ghul, the Peyton Riley version of the Ventriloquist, and Killer Frost. As for heroes, you'll see Batgirls (Barbara Gordon, Stephanie Brown, and Cassandra Cain), Batwoman, and maybe Huntress. But Batman has a huge rogue's gallery, so speak up about your favorites and I might be inspired!

12