Surprise with Megan

Story Info
Megan surprises me with Cynthia.
1.9k words
3.58
8.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, many years ago, I met this beautiful young twenty something sexy MIL. Her purely by chance at work and urgently needed her help. I had no idea at the time she was a quiet sexual bombshell. But as luck would have it I did get to find out first hand just how wild she truly is.

Fast forward 12 years...Megan and I had a lot of fun in the past, but lost touch for way too long until I got myself mixed up with the wrong woman, outside of my marriage. Megan reached out to me when I was at my lowest, and I quickly remembered how much I really loved her all those years ago. When she reached out she was truly just being the best friend she could. We began talking daily and she quickly walked me back from a ledge I would always regret jumping off of.

Before I knew it my mistake with that other woman got me back together with my long lost love. We talked daily, both of us hiding our conversations from our spouses, mutually wishing we had turned right together 12 years ago, but not regretting the decisions we made other than not staying together.

So I told you all this to tell you about our mutual fantasy coming true. We had been back together for sometime, calling, texting, sexting, kissing, sucking, fucking, just having a real time together, both finding happiness once again.

So one afternoon Megan surprised me with a text begging me to come find her at our spot. Our spot being a friend's house who knew we used her guest bedroom, couch, floor, any spot in the house that we found ourselves making love and sometimes just fucking as hard as we could. So of course I told her I was on my way. Megan followed that text up with several pics showing how ready she was for me. It wasn't until the last pic I received as I walked through the front door that I realized she was not sending selfies.

I sprinted to the guest bedroom and found it empty. I stood there in silence, opened up my phone to text her back, and that's when I heard my Megan talking. I heard her talking to someone in a way I was only used to her talking to me.

"Yes baby, oh fuck, yes baby right there. Eat my pussy baby, oh god yes!"

The sounds were muffled and coming from Cynthia's door, the master bedroom. I was both excited and nervous. Cynthia was a very attractive woman, just like my Megan, and I was sure Cynthia had a high sex drive from the knowing looks she often gave me and Megan. Although many of those knowing looks had recently turned from knowing to wanting. The only thing that made me nervous was that I did not hear Cynthia's voice, I actually heard nothing other than Megan praising someone for eating her pussy and making her cum and cum again.

I eased through the door, slowly opening it, taking it slow as to not pull too much attention to the door. I eased into the room and was instantly hard at the display in front of me. Megan was completely naked spread eagle on her back knees slightly bent, hands full of the the sheets on the bed, head thrown back, back arched with this beautiful naked dark haired woman with her face buried in my Megan's pussy, eating her for all she was worth, neither having a clue I was in the room.

I started to undress as quietly as I could so I wouldn't interrupt the beautiful display set forth in front of me, my gorgeous Megan sprawled out on the bed with this beautiful brunette face down in Megan's pussy which is when I notice the triple heart tattoo of the strangers left foot and I confirm it is indeed Cynthia driving my Megan wild!

As soon as I knew who this stranger was eating my Megan, my pants slipped from my hand and made a slight thud on the bedroom floor. Megan lifted her head smiling at my arrival. She must have felt Cynthia start to pull away because she grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her mouth back to her pussy and commanded her not to stop!

I walked up to the head of the bed and watched as the showed continued in front of me, Cynthia trying to take a peak without breaking contact with Megan's pussy. She finally looked up towards Megan's face as she reached out for my hard cock and started stroking my cock with her own spit and pussy juice covered hand. I heard Cynthia moan out from Megan's hot little box and noticed she was now fingering her own pussy with her ass up in the air trying to watch Megan stroke the length of my cock.

This continued as Megan worked my cock and pulled me up onto the bed and eagerly guided my raging cock into her pussy soaked mouth. As soon as my cock passed her lips she pulled me down her throat and I instinctively grabbed her neck and I felt her begin to hun with instant ecstasy. I used one hand to limit her air flow and the other to drive my cock deeper into her throat. With the beautiful display of my Megan and Cynthia in front of me mixed with Megan's hums around my cock, I didn't wait long to pull my cock from her mouth and stroke my own cock just a time or two and erupted all over Megan's chest and face.

As soon as I started to cum on Megan, she squirted deep into Megan's working mouth and screamed in pleasure. Drinking every drop Cynthia could muster she knew there was additional cleanup waiting for her on Megan's chest. Cynthia eagerly worked her way up Megan's torso licking up the cum and nibbling on her erect nipples. Meanwhile Megan is scooping as much of my cum from her face and licking her fingers clean.

For a moment I collapsed next to Megan on the bed while Cynthia continued her new job as our little cum whore making sure to clean up every bit of juice she could find with her tongue. Megan and I began making out as we struggled to keep our lips locked for the growing smiles across our faces. She finally asked my permission to include Cynthia in our fun, to which I obviously did not and will never tell this beautiful woman of mine no.

Once Cynthia had cleaned every bit of Megan, including her lips and tongue with her own lips and tongue, I again started to feel the blood flow back into my cock. Cynthia, still laying partially across Megan, never said a word and simply reached up, grabbed my gradually inflating cock and sucked it into her mouth, drinking the last Drops of cum from my previous load. Megan kissed me again and told me to enjoy myself, she wanted to see what Cynthia looked like riding my cock in this new three way adventure.

Cynthia continued sucking till I was rock hard, which is when she crawled on up my body and lowered herself onto my waiting cock while dropping her mouth down onto mine. I relished in the fact her kiss tasted like my Megan's sweet pussy and how tight her snatch felt around my cock considering I knew she had two kids from previous lovers. Her pussy was so wet already she took my length all the way right away eager to pull up and start slamming her pussy down on me over and over with no regard to taking her time, as if she was using my cock as the only tool available to get her to orgasm. I alternated between kissing her and biting her nipples, which em each little shock of pain only made her slam her pussy harder on my cock. I looked over at my Megan who I thought was completely spent only to find her watching Cynthia ride me while she kept her legs wide and her trusty electronic rabbit rocking her snatch just as hard as Cynthia rode me.

I reached over for Megan and pulled her by her hair to me and Cynthia, which is when Cynthia slowed down and grabbed Megan with both hands and pulled her close and began sucking Megan's tongue and then telling her she needed her tongue somewhere else. Cynthia continued to ride me, much slower than before as Megan layer down behind Cynthia and between my legs. I then saw a completely different look of pleasure come over Cynthia's face as she started mumbling about getting her ass ate out. It was a matter of no time before Cynthia completely tensed up on my clock, started shaking uncontrollably, screamed out "oh god yes" as her pussy exploded all over my cock and Megan continued her assault on Cynthia's ass, my balls, and then she started sucking at the base of her pussy and my cock drinking up all the juices flowing from between us.

Cynthia literally fell off of me and onto the bed next to me, as my Megan crawled up my body once again taking my cock into her mouth. She commented on how delicious Cynthia was on my cock. I then pulled Megan by her hair up to me, quickly savoring Cynthia's flavor on Megan's lips as she mounted my cock. I let Megan ride me to climax, which is when I spun her around, put her on her hands and knees, and started plowing her pussy from the rear. She pushed back harder and harder, which is when I noticed a pair of panties soaked in either Cynthia's or Megan's sweet cum sitting on the bed next to me. I quickly roped the panties around Megan's neck, twisted the excess up around my hand to pull them tight, and immediately plunged my cock deep into Megan's tiny virgin ass. She immediately screamed out, so I shoved her face right into Cynthia's wet snatch and slammed her hard from the rear to drive her face harder into the waiting pussy in front of her. Megan didn't know if she should scream out in pain, pleasure, or pure ecstasy. While I fucked my girl harder and harder, Cynthia broke contact and then crawled under Megan so they were in the 69 position while I was still deep inside Megan's tiny hole. Next thing I knew I felt Cynthia alternating from y sack to Megan's pussy, feeling her tongue dive deep enough into her pussy I could feel it through the thin wall between my ass driving cock and her pussy licking tongue just sent me into overdrive!

As I was nearing my own finish, I pulled Megan back by her hair and whispered into her ear "are you ready baby? Cause this ass is mine and will always be mine once I drop this load in you" Megan only grunted at me and screamed "please god." As soon as I released her hair she fell forward and immediately arched her back and screamed in delight once again, which pushed me over the edge once again and I emptied deep inside of her ass.

Megan collapsed to the bed and Cynthia began cleaning us up with her tongue once again fulfilling her role as our little cum whore. Once she was done she crawled up across me and Megan and proceeded to start making out with both of us. This continued for only a few more minutes at which point each of us quickly drifted off to the most peaceful sleep still naked and tangled up in each other...for now anyways...