Susan Started It

Story Info
My realisation older women were hornier.
4.6k words
4.14
63.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know when my interest in older women started, but I do remember when it was confirmed to me that they are definitely better than their often needy younger counterparts.

It was about 10 years ago and I had just been posted to the transport section of an Air Force camp near to where I lived in the east of England directly from my training. At 21, having a job that taught me about all types of vehicles, and got me through my driving test was just brilliant. But the thing that put the icing on the cake was a woman who worked in one of the offices. Her name was Susan. She was, I was told nearly 40, but she looked more 30, but the one thing everyone noticed was here size. She was a big girl, at least 6 foot and did not wear heels, and I'm 6'3". Broad hips, a few extra pounds, but these put all the curves in the right places. What made almost all of the blokes at work take notice of were her tits. They were big, not ridiculously like some of the ones you see on porno sites, but these just stuck out and bounced and wobbled as she walked. She always wore trousers, I never saw her in a skirt or dress, with a blouse, usually white and often quite sheer. The blouse was always tight across her chest making the gap between the buttons gape giving the quick glimpse of the delights underneath. Her choice of blouse meant that her usually pure white bra was visible through the material, a sight I never grow tired of, showing large areas of pure white lycra and lace tops which came hallway up her tits at the front. Most of the blokes tried to get a glimpse of what was underneath, just happening to be near her desk when she bent over to get stuff from her desk drawers. This quickly became a game to see who could get the best look, a bit childish, but fun anyway. One of the drivers reckoned he had managed to get into her top at some point, but the rest of us figured he was just full of bullshit.

Susan was married to one of the servicemen on another section and had two kids and lived on camp so she didn't have to drive home, this meant she was a regular at social functions in the section bar. Every section on camp had its own bar for general functions, leaving do's and the usual Thursday night beer call, and it was at one of these my dreams came true.

I can't remember what the beer call was for but the bar was full of people. I had bagged my usual seat at the bar, mainly so I could get a drink easier, but also it gave a me a good view of where Susan was sitting, just to my right and in the soft seats so I had a good view down her blouse, a bit pervy I know but it was making me happy.

As the drinks flowed and people got steadily drunk, the silly games started, and someone threw a peanut which landed on the chest of one of the other girls, well this started off a hail of peanuts, all aimed at the chests of all the girls, and Susan seemed to be getting the majority. She opened the upper button on her blouse and was trying to fish out the nuts, this gave me a beautiful view of her cleavage and the lace on the top of her bra. I don't know why she bothered, because as soon as she took one out, it got replaced by two others, but she was too busy laughing to notice my attentions. Finally everyone got tired of this game and went back to the usual noisy talk. I was just sat staring down Susan's blouse, I have no idea if anyone noticed, but I didn't care anyway.

After a few minutes the beer started to have its effect, I was starting to feel rather pissed and I needed the toilet so off I went. As I was returning, I bumped into Susan in the corridor.

"Managed to get rid of all the peanuts yet" I said, staring at her chest.

"I think there are still a couple stuck down there, so I'm going to the loo to get rid of them" she said. As she said this she opened the top of her blouse and stuck a finger down between the big soft curves of her cleavage, and managed to find one nut, which she threw to the side. At this my brain just seemed to go click, and the only thing in my entire world was to get my hands on those lovely tits, I had no thought of consequences, or even how I was going to do it, I just had to get my hands on them.

I suddenly realised there was one of the offices behind her, and hopefully the door would be open. So I suddenly grabbed both of her arms above the elbow and pushed her backwards. Being unsteady on her feet as well, we both almost fell through the opening door. I quickly realised which office we were now in, and closing the door with my foot, I steered her to the right behind the filing cabinets that obstructed the windows onto the corridor and then up against the end wall and the notice board mounted on it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted.

I was too focused on what I wanted to answer, but then she started to push back against me. God I didn't realise how strong she was, it took all my effort to keep her pinned to the wall. "You are going to be in so much trouble if you don't let me go" she said. "Well I'd better keep you here then" I said.

"What are you after, don't think your going to try and fuck me here. I'll scream the building down and then you'll be in the shit" she said. "All I want is to see those big tits of yours" I replied. "Oh for god's sake is that all you blokes can think of, Tits" she said.

"Just yours" I replied as I took my right hand off her arm, a bad move because a soon as her arm was free she slapped me across the head making my ears ring.

By now the my adrenaline was up and ignoring the slaps, I placed my hand flat against her upper chest, just below her neck, then slowly moved my hand diagonally down towards her heaving chest. First my hand went under her blouse, then I felt the tight bra strap against my fingers. Slipping them under the strap I slowly moved lower, starting to feel the rising mounds of her breast.

"Get off me you bastard" she shouted down my ear, "you're not getting anywhere near them."

Too late, my fingers were already slipping into the side of the cup. I could feel smooth, warm soft skin against my hand, her breathing was squeezing my hand between her tit and the bra.

Then I reached the limit of movement, her blouse was getting in the way. Releasing my left hand I fumbled with the first button but then got more adept and in no time had her blouse fully undone, pulling it out of the waistband of her trousers. I was greeted with the most beautiful sight, a bright white bra, with tight lycra cups topped with lace surrounding her large tits.

My right hand could now delve fully into the bra, her tit was bigger than anything I had felt before. Twisting my hand, I prised the material down and lifted my prize out of its holster. There in front of me was the most beautiful, pale large tit I had ever seen. Totally unblemished apart from the indentation where her bra seam had pressed into her soft flesh, going right across her nipple. Her areolae were a soft pale brown with a large nipple still flush with her skin. I slid my tongue along the seam line until I touched the nipple.

"Oh god no" she said, her voice now quieter than before I felt the skin pucker, and a very wide, but not long nipple sprang to attention. Opening my mouth, I covered the whole of the nipple and sucked it in, delighting in the little twitches she was having each time I sucked harder.

Now I had one I wanted both, so letting go of her arm, I slid my left hand around to her back, wanting to undo what was hiding her whole chest. My hand couldn't go very far as she had pressed herself hard against the wall. I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, then gripped it between my teeth, She let out a little squeal when I did this. Then with her nipple firmly between my teeth I pulled back slightly, not too much to hurt her, but it had the desired effect. Her body moved forward allowing my other hand to slip behind her, and with the practice every young man has done I slipped my middle finger under the catch and squeezed my thumb and forefinger together. The bra sprang open and taking hold of it on both sides, letting go of her nipple I lifted it clear of her chest.

What a glorious sight, two huge soft white globes of flesh, not a mark anywhere just large pale brown areolae. They both sagged with the weight, but not too far. They both stood out with the nipples staring me straight in the face.

"Happy now you little shit" she said, "Is that what you wanted?".

"Oh yes "I replied, "They are just beautiful".

I took hold of them, one in each hand, well I would if I had larger hands. Each one took both hands to cover, and I have big hands, they were warm and heavy and so very soft. I started rolling her hard left nipple with my thumb and forefinger and clamped my mouth over the other, coaxing the nipple into life. Her right nipple was longer than the left, but they were both the thickness of my finger and felt lovely in my mouth.

It was at this point I realised she had stopped pushing me away, she wasn't encouraging me, just putting up with me suckling on her large tits.

"Well I hope you are happy now, can I go back to the bar?"

"Not just yet" I replied, "I want to make the most of this".

As I slowly squeezed each tit, sucked and nibbled at each nipple her body was making small shivery movements, she was liking this!

While I was paying all my attention to her tits, my left hand started stroking her body underneath, slowly making circular movements going lower on each circuit. Then just as my fingertips brushed the waistband of her trousers she suddenly went rigid.

"No you don't, you're not getting anywhere else, you wanted my tits, then you can play with them, but nothing else or I will get seriously rough with you" she said.

By now my cock was painfully rigid, it was the first time I had noticed, paying too much attention to her tits, and from that point on, he was definitely in charge.

Still attached to her right nipple, I let both hands fall to her waist, looking for a way through. My right hand fond her zip and slowly started to lower it.

"NO!" was her very frim and loud response, and her hands flew down to mine, trying to stop me getting any further.

But lust is a powerful force and I managed to start pushing her trousers down, only stopped by her pressing her hips into the wall. I let her nipple slip from my mouth and lowered down to one knee, grasping her waistband firmly and yanking her away from the wall. Her trousers dropped away leaving her stood there with her bra around her neck, her tits standing proud and her white tight knickers wrapped firmly around her waist and a large curving mound.

"Bastard" she cried, "You're not getting that".

Despite her hands now pushing against my head, I leaned in and started to kiss her soft full stomach, slowly working my way down to the top of her knickers. I slowly slid both hands up the front of her thighs, and then just as I reached her mound I dragged my thumbs up the side, striking across the tight white material. Her body twitched, pulling her hips backwards to get away from my prying thumbs but I just followed and started to rub up and down, either side of her big warm fanny.

"Oh god no" she said, more a breathless whisper than an angry statement. I slipped both hands around her waist and hooked my thumbs into the top of her knickers.

Very slowly I pulled then down over her arse, the front staying pretty much where it was. Once I could feel the bottom of her cheeks I pushed my fingers in between her thighs, pulling them apart. Still kissing and licking her soft stomach. Then slowly the front of her knickers started to slide down, my tongue following them until I felt the first wispy hairs of her cunt. Finally pulling them down, until they were held by her thighs, tightly clamped together. The vision this revealed was of a large, pink mound with large lips covered with light fluffy pubic hair. Now really driven, I stuck out my tongue and slid it into the top of her slit, my chin pressing between her thighs to get better access. At each probe of my tongue her legs and body gave little tremors, with breathy sighs emanating from her mouth. Slowly I realised her legs were less tightly pulled together, then her thighs parted and her knickers followed her trouser to the floor, she was opening up to let me get deeper into her slit.

The whole area was hot and moist, the smell of her sex was just nectar to my nose. Putting my hands on the inside of each thigh, I pressed them apart, opening up her whole fanny for my tongue as it burrowed deeper into her slit. Then sliding my hands up, I used my thumbs to open her fanny lips. The inside was pink and wet and twitched each time I found her clit, running my tongue around the little hard nub, and then I close my lips around it and sucked it in. Her body just went rigid, and started shaking. "Oh fuck no you bastard" she cried, then her hips pushed into my face and her legs opened as wide as they could. She almost fell, with her feet tangled in the trousers and knickers wrapped around her ankles.

I reached down and helped to ease the annoying clothing over her shoe, then as soon as he was free her right leg opened wider and I slid my hand up to find her hidden hole. My fingertips passed her lips which were now open getting wet, and almost immediately I found her cunt hole and slid my finger in. Just the tip at first then after making small circular motions pushed it in as far as I could.

Her reaction was to take a very sharp intake of breath and let out a low moan which lasted for ages. The inside of her cunt was hot and wet, not very tight, but the folds inside were wrapping themselves around my probing finger. She started to move around, I thought to get away from me, but I quickly realised she was looking for something to put her foot onto so her thigh was raised up and her legs as far apart as they could get while standing on one leg. She quickly found a chair next to where we were standing, this allowed me to get both hands on the tops of her thigh, one hand with a finger buried inside her, the other rubbing the top of her slit, opening her lips to allow even more access to her clit.

I slipped another finger inside her, rolling them around, stroking her hot inside folds, realising that my fingers and hand was starting to get wet with her juices. Then I slid a third finger in, at which point I drove my fingers in as far as they could go sucking on her little clit hard at the same time. This caused her to just grunt then give out a squeal. Looking up all I could see was her big tits hanging above me, moving up and down as her chest heaved, her breathing getting heavier by the second, head pushed back against the wall as though she was looking up at the ceiling.

By now my prick staring to hurt, it had got so swollen and hard the position I was in was causing it to become seriously squeezed. Leaving my left hand to continue finger fucking her, I dropped my right hand down to undo my belt and unfasten my jeans, pushing them down as far as I could in that position, next to try and get my rock hard cock out of my briefs. Finally with a sudden feeling of release out it sprang, and then I knew where it wanted to go, to be buried deep into her cunt. I quickly figured I need to figure out how to get my cock into her without her realising what was coming, thinking that if she got any idea, she would try and stop me.

A plan quickly came into my head, I would use my left hand to guide my cock to her hole, and open her up with my fingers before thrusting into her. So, moving my right hand up her body, stroking her soft skin I worked it up to take hold of her left tit, stroking and squeezing it. My left hand, with three fingers buried deep in her cunt continued to thrust in and out. Slowly and with much complaint from my knees, I worked my way up her body, running my tongue over her soft skin, giving little nips and kisses as I travelled up.

I felt my knob touch my wrist, it felt bigger than it had ever felt before, and the precum was making the head slippery. I slid my left hand down until my fingers were almost out of her cunt, spreading my fingers to open her cunt lips up, making my hand like a funnel. Continuing to slowly rise, my knob reached the base of my fingers.

My mouth now attached to one of her nipples and sucked hard making her jump, at the same time I straightened my legs and slid my prick de pinot her cunt. The feeling was the most glorious I had ever felt.

MY left hand quickly went to her right leg, holding it tight above her knee to stop her legs closing.

"Oh god no, take it out, don't do this, Oh God Oh God no!" she cried out. "Get it out, you're not fucking me, Oh God no".

I drew my prick back, carefully so it didn't come out completely then thrust back in, then started making short thrusts into her. All the time she was shouting "oh no don't, please, Oh God" But quickly after further thrusts this became just "Oh God" each time I got deeper into her, then finally just, "Oh", more like little grunts getting deeper each time. Her cunt was on fire, the heat and wetness making my prick even harder, it felt like it could split anytime. I suddenly noticed that the pressure from her leg had stopped, and that with ach thrust her hips were moving forward to meet me. By now the only sounds she was making were low guttural grunts and heavy breaths, the walls of her cunt were starting to squeeze me as I entered.

Lifting her right leg higher I made better access to her cunt. Now each stroke was becoming a measured thrust. The sounds of wet slurping as my prick slid into her got louder and louder the wetter she got. Withdrawing almost to the point of coming out, then using my legs and hips, driving deeper into her, finally feeling my knob hitting her cervix. This now was making her cry out with each penetration "yesss, yesss" she hissed at each stroke, burying her head in the crook of my neck, her hot breath onto my shoulder.. By now my legs were starting to feel the pressure and I figured I had to end this before we both fell over. I felt her arms wrap around me and squeeze in the hardest bear hug I had ever had from a woman.

Then on one big thrust she stopped moving, she held her breath, squeezed me tighter, and little tremors started in her legs and hips and spread to her whole body. To my prick it felt like her cunt was rippling with fire, squeezing me and pulling me in deeper and deeper. Then with a heavy grunt she came, "Yeeeesssss ungh ungh ungh" she expelled, my balls suddenly felt like she had poured warm water over them. This was too much for my prick, all the pressure building up came to a head and with one last lunge, which felt like my knob was pushing through her cervix into her womb I came. It started in my feet and quickly spread to every muscle in my body, squeezing my eyes shut wanting to force my spunk into her. My first shot was huge, bigger than I had ever felt before, and then it was followed my pulse after pulse of my spunk flooding into her cunt, using small strokes to encourage more out.

Her arms were gripping me tighter and her head was buried in my neck. I could feel her heavy breaths and regular groans and sighs as my prick stroked up into her, depositing more of my spunk in her cunt and into her womb, her hips moving back and forth rubbing the top of her slit along the top of my prick. Small shivers kept running through her until finally we both stopped moving, both of us breathing heavily and I could feel the warmth and dampness of her perspiration soaking through my t-shirt, her tits squashed against my chest.

We seemed to hold this position for ages, but was probably only a minute or two, then she raised her head from my shoulder and pushing my shoulders back and said, "Can you put my leg down before I fall down". I slowly lowered her leg to the floor, she closed her thighs together and squeezed them together, trapping my slowly deflating prick in her cunt, her pelvic muscles doing rapid pulses of tightening and releasing as though she was trying to milk every last drop out of me.

12