Susan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Susan wanted to scream at him. "I'm not a slut... I'm don't want to have sex with you." But then she wondered at the reason she was actually there.

He didn't give Susan a chance to escape. Without warning, he thrust his hand under her skirt. His hand sneaked between her milky thighs covering her naked crotch, as she let out a loud gasp of surprise. He immediately shoved his middle finger into her wetness with his hand cupping her entire crotch. Kaz was utterly amazed at how soaked his palm became in just a few seconds.

Susan gave a futile attempt to get free but Kaz easily held her steady against his body. She never felt so alive and her body seemed to belong to someone else. If it were possible, she wished to be able to step out of her own body and merely watch what was happening. Suddenly she thrust her hips forward and her mind was going crazy with a newfound lust. Susan couldn't believe what was happening but she shuttered with the reality it really was.

Suddenly, Kaz removed his finger from between her pussy lips taking his hand from her cunt. Susan felt empty and stood perfectly still, waiting for his next move. All of a sudden it seemed like the perfect time to reason with Kaz. She summoned up the courage to plead. "Please, Kaz, don't do this...," but she was cut off by his lips meeting hers. He forced his kiss on her and his tongue darted between her tightly closed lips. Forcing her lips apart, his tongue entwined with hers and he kissed with a desperate passion.

Susan tried not to respond and she conceded to just allow him to kiss her. After a few seconds, Kaz moved his mouth to the side and whispered in her ear. "I want your lips on my cock right now," he ordered.

It didn't register right away and it took Susan a few seconds before she realized what he wanted her to do. "No! I just couldn't do that," she mumbled. Especially with someone she wasn't married to or with someone she didn't know, she reasoned.

Kaz realized that Susan would be reluctant. He secretly undid his pants lowering them enough to release his throbbing manhood. Grabbing Susan's small, delicate hand, he forced it to his waiting cock. She almost screamed when her fingers closed on the burning flesh and she tried desperately to pull away.

He decided to show Susan who was in control. Kaz quickly turned her around so her back was pressed against the front of his body. With one hand, he easily reached under the loose sweater and grabbed one of her luscious tits. Squeezing the hard nipple between his strong fingers, he pinched until Susan opened her mouth to protest.

Then Kaz's other hand flipped her skirt up to her waist. He rammed his hips forward putting an agonizing bend in his hard cock, as the head pressed into the crack between her thighs. His hand shifted down the front of Susan's pelvis forcing her thighs apart enough for his cock to spring out straight. The hot meat pressed along her wet slit sending a violent shiver up her backbone.

Susan's legs almost collapsed. She felt his thick penis caress her ass cheeks and run the entire length of her pussy lips. No man had ever treated her with such contempt or even forced her to do any sexual favors. The mature teacher knew his actions should have made her extremely mad and that she should be fighting with all her might. Instead, Susan twisted her body around and she dropped to her knees.

It was not really her will but some mysterious force making her obey her student's blackmail demands, she reasoned. Her small fingers wrapped around the thick shaft holding it directly in front of her flushed face. Why she admired his cock, Susan didn't understand, but it seemed more sensual than any she had seen. Slowly her face pushed forward until the hot flesh scorched her lips. Feeling the wide, flared head press between her puffy lips, Susan tasted another man's cum. She sucked the weapon into her mouth and she felt passion and lust far beyond any in her life.

The cock felt so big and thick that it scared Susan a little at first. It throbbed and pulsed in her hand and Susan felt powerful for the first time, as her caresses were having such a profound affect on Kaz's manhood. Susan was acting entirely out of character but that did not stop her. Her immediate desire was to satisfy her young student. His cock was far more desirable than any in her fantasies and the taste of his nectar was like a powerful drug to her bemused mind.

Kaz realized he would not last very long. He felt an orgasm rising like the speed of a runaway train but he stiffened his body in an attempt to prolong the blowjob. Susan pumped the length of cock with her one hand and cupped his hanging balls with the other. She remembered seeing this in a porno movie one time and this seemed like the perfect time to try it. Her mouth was performing the best blowjob of Kaz's young life, as she sucked hard and deep. Susan felt his hips begin to thrust and jerk out of control knowing he was about to climax.

Hot lava shot out of his cock with such force it took Susan by surprise. It began flowing down her throat and she feared of suffocating. Susan swallowed and gulped the burning liquid and she managed to drink the complete orgasm. Kaz's big, strong hand went to her head holding steady, as she milked his cock dry. Susan had heard of loose, sleazy women performing such sinful acts but never thought in a million years that she would suck a stranger's cock.

All of a sudden Susan felt used and degraded. His climax was over and she could not believe what she had just done. She was a strict, professional teacher on her knees giving a blowjob to a student. 'No,' she thought, 'this just didn't happen. It must be a dream!'

Kaz reached down and brought Susan up to stand in front of him. He looked directly into her deep, blue eyes. "That was great... the best blowjob ever." He stared with a confident smile across his face. "I knew you wanted to be my faithful slut... I know my slut will not be happy until my big prick is buried in her slut belly," he whispered smiling the whole time.

Susan prayed he would stop looking into her eyes. Her entire being and soul was revealed to the young man and Susan realized he could read her every emotion. He was so vulgar and rude all the time but yet she accepted his devilish actions. No matter how crude or vile he was, Susan felt a stronger need to become his slave. She shuddered when he called her his slut but suddenly Susan began to wonder if he was correct.

It was time to become master of his gorgeous teacher's body. Kaz decided to finger-fuck her right there in the picnic shelter. He knew Susan would be filled with guilt and shame if she experienced an orgasm in a public place. Quickly Kaz reached under the flared skirt and instantly found Susan's ultimate control button. He hugged her closer and tight against his body with his one hand performing magic. His fingers caressed the inflamed clitoris and Susan found it hard to hold her legs spread far enough.

Kaz pinched the enlarged bud with his fingertips while Susan's hips thrust madly to capture his magical hand. Lust filled her mind and all her sanity and reason was lost. Susan felt the orgasm explode immediately and she was unable to stop the rising lust, as it climbed to a peak. She acted like a common slut spreading her slender legs wide to enable Kaz's attacking hand complete access to her shaved love box.

Suddenly Kaz was not satisfied with an orgasm. He planned to gain complete control of his beautiful, sex-starved teacher making her a devoted slave. He swiftly stripped the sweater from Susan's shivering body leaving her naked above the waist. Kaz tossed the garment aside like it was a useless rag and he held her captive in his strong arms. Susan shook realizing she was exposing herself and her head rolled around trying to see if there were any bystanders.

Susan desperately wanted to escape but her legs refused to move. Lust and desire controlled her every action and she was frozen in his powerful grasp. Kaz conveniently sat on the nearby picnic bench while letting his one hand drop to Susan's bare ass. He pulled her hips forward so that her legs went around his knees and Susan was helpless.

Susan instinctually put her arms around his neck to keep from falling and suddenly loud moans came from her quivering lips. His fingers returned to her love button and he twirled it around like a madman. Kaz molested her pussy with a desperate passion and vigorously rolled the clit in the abundant juices. When his other hand began caressing the cheeks of her ass, Susan felt like someone hit her in the tummy. She was unable to breath and her heart rate increased to unbearable limits making it impossible to halt the wave of passion.

No man, not even her husband, had been allowed to touch her ass. Suddenly this boy was taking newfound liberties and Susan was powerless to stop him. She tried to open her mouth to protest but nothing came out. She felt him spread the cheeks and gently push his finger against the forbidden entrance.

Susan bit her lip and held her breath in anticipation. Suddenly it happened! He split her asshole and pushed his finger inside. Faster he swirled the tender clit around and around and Susan went delirious. Nothing so severe had ever happened to her and the earth shattering orgasm washed over her entire body. On and upward it soared and Susan gave herself completely to her Russian student. Wave after wave erupted from the center of her being until the final explosion rocketed over the top.

Kaz had to admit that this was far better than he ever expected, or even planned. He was going to enjoy the future. He smiled thinking of the reaction from his two compatriots when he showed them his gorgeous, sexy slut. Susan would do anything he demanded to keep him quiet and Kaz was certainly going to take advantage of her frail position. Ivan and Vanya, fellow Russian students, would be utterly surprised with his conquest.

Susan's mind was a blur. She really didn't know what happened after the violent climax other than no other orgasm had consumed her body like this one. It was easy to fix her clothes once she found the discarded sweater. She dressed quickly brushing the garments into place to make herself look presentable. Susan fretted the fact that she had succumbed to Kaz's blackmail demands while in a public forum. Nervously she look all around hoping nobody was watching the torrid scenes of a mature, professional woman and a much younger man.

Her emotions slowly came back to reality. The guilt and shame crept into her mind, as she thought about what had transpired. Susan daydreamed of harsh punishment that might occur if people found out about her indiscretions but her trance was broken by Kaz's departing words. "I'll see you tomorrow at the same time," he told her slipping a little card into her hand. It contained the address of a little house close to the college and Susan stared blankly at the black and white card. She was speechless when Kaz swiftly wheeled leaving the fairly secluded shelter.

Susan shivered with the realization that the young, foreign student had complete control over her. He made her do things that she had always refused to do for anyone in her life, even her husband.

Little did Susan know that this was only the beginning of what Kaz would have her do? Tomorrow, Susan would go from teacher to gangbang slut in one short afternoon.

THE END OF PART ONE

Please send me your comments and suggestions, as I always love to hear from readers. I have re-written the story because I was not happy with the first version. You can email them to the address in my profile.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers