Sushma's Marriage Pt. 01

Story Info
Sushma and her adventures.
1.1k words
2.9
8.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY OVER 80 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS.

Sushma, 22, 44B, 50kg, 5ft 2 walked into her friends house yelling at the top of her voice "Priyanka Priyanka."

Priyankas mother, Rati, 45, 42C came from the kitchen and told Sushma to go to Priyankas bedroom. So Sushma went to the bedroom and pushed open the door. There Priyanka, 20, was on the bed naked and a man was on top of her with his cock in her chooth. Priyankas boobs were hard and clearly visible with the man sucking them. At the same time he was ramming her chooth and semen was running down her legs. Priyanka was screaming "CHODO BAHENCHODH......ZOR SE CHODH....MUJHE NUFTA DE......CHODHAI KAR. MUJHE LAURDA CHAHIYE.....MERA DOODH PI.....IS LAUNDIYA KO CHODH...ZOR SE CHODH.....BAHEN SAMAJH KE CHOD BAHENCHODH......BAHEN KI CHUDHAI MEIN ALAG MAZAA HAI BAHENCHODH......CHUDHAI KAR......ZOR SE CHODH......"

And so Sushma was watching this laundiya and the man who she did not know fucking each other like crazy with his lund in her leaking chooth. She went and asked Rati "woh Priyanka kya kar rahi hai." Rati told her "woh chudhai kar rahi hai......bahut mazaa aata hai.......apni maa se bol teri bhi kisi laurde se chudhai karaye.....sab laundiyon ko mazaa aata hai....mujhe bhi.....londiya tu chudhai karegi to aurat ban jayegi....laundiya chudhai ke liye to paida hui he......tum bhi to laundiya ho......apni mast chudhai karao....mazaa aayega....office mein promotion hogi aur bahut fayeda hoga......PAISE BHI MILENGE......MAA KO BOLKE APNI ACHE SE CHUDHAI KARA....."

So Sushma went home and narrated to her mother Tejinder what she had witnessed her friend Priyanka doing and what Rati had said. Tejinder was 40, 46D, 5ft 5, 60kg and a divorcee. She really missed a man in her life. She had done a lot of swinging in her life but had stopped because her daughter was growing up and the colony neighbours objected. Her husband had in fact left her on account of her sexual activities and multiple partners.

Tejinder discussed the matter with Sushma and told her they would find a husband for her. Sushma was elated. They looked at a lot of grooms of various ages and backgrounds - government service, defence and police, business, teachers etc. but nothing worked out.

Finally after seeing around 20 grooms Sushma said she wanted someone over 40 from a uniformed service background. He should have a good physique, be tall and well built. She did not mind if it was his second marriage or he had children.

So now Tejinder started looking and the match between Sushma and Deepak clicked. He was 40, 6 ft, 70 kg and had a daughter 18 and son 20 from his first wife. Deepaks family was happy with Sushma who would be a friend more than a mother.

During the arrangements Tejinder told Deepak that while the marriage ceremony would be with Sushma there would also be a pooja between Tejinder and Deepak and he would also as per custom have to look after Sushmas mother. Deepak at first did not agree but when it was explained to him that this was necessary he ageeed.

Deepak was actually very happy to have a pooja with Tejinder because she was a very beautiful woman. Her 46D boobs looked inviting and overflowing in a saree while in a kameez they were straining against the cloth to cum out. When looking at her dress Deepak was imagining fucking Tejinder with her legs wrapped around his legs and his cock in her chooth while she was saying "CHODO MUJHE......ZOR SE CHODO......MEIN BHI TUMHARI BIWI HOON..." Her hairy chooth was very inviting and Deepak imagined sucking and licking her cunt and drinking her urine. He loved the taste of urine of mature women and his first wife also use to make him drink urine from her chooth and also make him lie on the floor and drink her urine. He was imagining all this and feeling very happy and his cock was all the time hard imagining fucking and ramming her.

THE WEDDING FUNCTION AND AFTER

The wedding day came and the ceremony was in the morning and finished by 12 Noon. Sushma wore a traditional salwar kameez, chunni, salwar, tikka, chuda and jewellery. Her 44B boobs looked beautiful. During the wedding Deepak was hard and imagining licking Sushma's chooth. He knew she had a hairless chooth and imagined licking it. He was thinking that after the ceremonies were over he would put her on the bed, push up her kameez and suck her boobs. He would ram his laurda into this laundiya and she would say "LAURDE MUJHE CHOD.....IS LAUNDIYE KE ANDER APNA COCK DAL.....MUJHE MERI MAA AUR APNI BETI ASEES KO EK SAATH CHOD......APNA LAURDA DAL.....ZOR SE.....CHOD MUJHE.....JALDI CHOD....."

After the wedding ceremony the ceremony between Tejinder and Deepak took place. She was dressed like a bride even though it was only a prayer or pooja. She also like her daughter had a chuda and tikka. While the ceremony was going on she was dreaming that Deepak was making love to her and ramming her. His cock was in her chooth and she was saying "DEEPAK LAURDE.....MUJHE CHOD.....MUJHE MAA BANAA.....MAACERCHOD MERI CHOOTH BHAR....NUFTA DE.....MERE PET ME BACHA DAL.....CHOD......ZOR SE CHOD......MERI BETI KO BHI CHOD...JALDI CHOD......BAHENCHOD......MADERCHOD.....JALDI CHOD...."

After the ceremonies Deepaks daughter Asees, 18, took him and Sushma to the hotel where they were to stay the night. She told her father "FUCK HER HARD.....DONT LET HER SLEEP....RAM HER LIKE YOU FUCK ME....MAKE HER PISS ON YOU...."

To her mother Asees said "ACHI CHUDHAI KARAO LAUNDIYA.....MERE BAAP KA LAURDA MAZEDAR AUR HARD HAI....ACHI CHUDHAI KARO.....WOH MAST DOODH PEETA HAI....USSE MAZAA KARO...."

Asees then left her parents to enjoy themselves. During the night Deepak and Sushma were active and he was fucking her while she screamed "CHOD MUJHE.....JALDI CHOD....ZOR SE CHOD....MEREA PESHAAB PI...."

Deepak enjoyed the taste of her urine and her pussy. He loved her huge big boobs and nipples and really sucked them. He fucked her and was saying "MERI RANDI BIWI....KYA CHOOTH HAI....MAST HAI.....TERI MAA AUR MERI BETI KO EK SAATH CHODHUNGA....AND HE KEPT RAMMING HER."

Sushma was thinking " AB TO MAIN ROZ CHUDHAI KAROONGI......LAUNDIYE TOH CHUDHAI KE LIYE HOTI HE.... HARMEET (DEEPAKS SON) SE BHI CHUDHAI KAROONGI.....OFFICE MAIN BHI BINDAAS RANDI BAAZI KAR SAKTI HOON"

AND NOW SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT PART.......CHUDHAI.....CHUDHAI....AUR ZYADA CHUDHAI.....