Susie, Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough. I just need to make sure I've done my chivalric duty."

"Nice to know there are still gentlemen in the world. Let's go outside and see if the cab is here yet." We went out into the brisk evening air. It felt good after the somewhat stale, aroma-filled atmosphere in the restaurant. Her cab had arrived so we said our goodbyes and Susie had one last thing to say.

"Listen, I appreciate what you did for me tonight. I realize it was a pretty serious imposition and not at all appropriate, but... Well, what's done is done. I owe you a great big one. Thank you." I held the door open for her a she got in. Just before I closed the door I left her with something to think about.

"You want to thank me? Wear that denim mini skirt tomorrow." I didn't give her time to respond as I closed the door, and then she was off. I watched the tail lights of the yellow Crown Vic join the rest of the traffic, wondering what the hell I had just done. Way to go, dumb ass. Torpedo a perfectly good evening with one small spasm of stupidity. I went home very annoyed with myself and worried about the talking to I would no doubt receive the next day.

Imagine my surprise when, around 9:30 the next morning, Susie slipped into my guest chair and crossed her fabulous bare legs which jutted out of the very denim miniskirt I had mentioned. My smile was hard to contain.

"This one?" she asked with a fetching smile.

"That one," I replied, not being shy about looking at her legs. After the long visual crawl from ankles to hemline I looked her in the face and saw her blush deeply behind a mysterious smile. The blush quickly turned into a deeper discomfort and she stood, her hands suddenly fighting for something to do.

"I knew this was a bad idea,' she mumbled as she turned and left.

That little episode left me wondering what the hell was going on. She came in like a schoolgirl all ready to show off, and then seconds later she scampered away in what appeared to be shame. The poor girl was flummoxed, apparently. I knew how she felt. We were moving in an odd direction and I wasn't sure which way I wanted it to go. Did I have some physical attraction for her? Definitely. But here I was about to get in the middle of a very messy marriage and that just looked like a world of trouble I didn't need. As nice as that view had been, I was regretting my parting words the previous night. And then of course there was the issue of her being my supervisor. Dumb ass.

Later that day Susie came into my cubicle again, but this time she came in fast and had an agenda.

"Bring up the month-end billing report. Quickly!" She was standing and had bent over at the waist to put our heads close together, presumably so we could both see the screen easily. Or so I thought. I brought up the report and she quickly started talking gibberish about it, sort of starting a conversation in the middle and talking a little louder than necessary. I glanced back at the opening to my cube and noticed two things; first, Susie's stance must have really looked sexy from the back, and second, Pete was in the doorway looking at us with a hell of a scowl on his face. After that quick glance I was extremely uncomfortable but I followed her lead and answered her questions as best I could. Finally she decided her show was done.

"So, can you have that done by mid-day tomorrow?" She stood up straight and stepped back, allowing me to turn in my seat a bit and face her.

"No troubles. Oh, Hi Pete." Susie turned to look at him but showed no surprise at his presence.

"What?" she said brusquely. Pete just deepened his scowl and walked away. After a moment Susie turned to me with a giant smile. "Ha! Got him! Thanks. You understand that was all bullshit back there?"

"Yeah, you pretty much asked me to break laws both municipal and physical so I hope you were joking. What the hell was that about?" She demurred a bit, not wanting to explain herself. Then she found an elegant way out of it.

"I wanted to piss him off, and it worked. Can I count on your help in the future if I get another opportunity?" What was it I was just saying about regretting my forwardness with my boss?

"Susie, with the right kind of payment I'll take a baseball bat to his knees for you."

Yeah, so I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Susie just smiled and walked away. I'm sure the extra wiggle in her tight little ass as she left was entirely my imagination. Again, my baser instincts won out and I looked for something I had no real need to know -- Pete and Susie's weekend hours. The system kept logs of who signed on at what time and it was easy to track a person's comings and goings if you knew how. Sure enough, I found exactly what I had absolutely no legitimate reason to know; Susie spent a lot of time in the office on Saturdays and Pete did the same on Sundays.

The day finally ended and I hit the street with plans to see a ballgame with a few friends. I had a good time, but my mind kept creeping back into the office. Stupid brain! I did my best to subdue it with overpriced ballpark beer and by the 7th inning stretch I was fairly drunk and back where I belonged. Thankfully my buddies were more reserved than I and were able to drop my drunk ass at my front door late that evening.

I woke up with only a mild hangover, thanks to youth and a couple of Advil before falling asleep. I had no plans for the day so I lounged in bed for a while, trying not to think about the office. But of course that's all I could think about. What the hell was I doing? It started out innocently enough when I was just helping out my boss, but then it started to morph into something else.

I started weighing the pros and cons of where this might lead. If things went bad I was looking at the loss of my job and a potential stain on my professional record if I couldn't use this job for references. Hell, if things went especially bad then I could see the real possibility of a physical confrontation with Pete, and that could easily end in violence which could even end in a criminal arrest. A criminal fucking arrest! And what did I stand to gain in the best case scenario? I'd get my cock into Susie. If all the stars aligned and lady luck took a keen interest in me, the best I could hope for here was to have her bent over her desk and to see my dick sliding between Susie's tight little ass cheeks as she wailed and grunted.

And then the only thing in my head was the image of Susie's hard, sexy little body writhing on the end of my cock. I think I shouldn't have saved the "pros" for last. God damn it.

I showered and shaved, cleaned up real good and then tried my best not to go into the office. Perhaps I could have tried a bit harder. I dropped into my desk chair at 9:30 and fired up the PC, trying to be quiet...but not too quiet. Susie's door was closed but I couldn't tell if she was in there. I did my best to put in some quality work hours but I found myself doubling back to fix more errors than normal. Still, after I got into a few things I was in the groove and actually forgot what I was trying to forget. Of course that's when she found me.

"Is somebody out there?" I thought I had heard a door open but I hadn't paid any attention. Apparently Susie had come out of her den. I stuck my hand up over the cubicle wall, not really thinking about the fact that Susie is short and couldn't see over them and certainly couldn't see me waving at her.

"Howdy, boss." In a moment she was sliding into my guest chair, dressed in blue jeans and a frumpy t-shirt.

"Damn workaholic. Why are you here?"

"Just catching up. Lots of work to do, you know." She knew damn well that I didn't have anything that pressing on my plate since everything came through her.

"Liar. You need to get a life."

"Hey now! I have a life, thank you very much. Just last night I went to the Indians game with some friends. I got shit faced drunk and made an ass of myself in front of ten thousand people. I'm a downright party animal so don't be coming in here looking to make me out to be some kind of Sir Works-a-lot. Savvy?" She tried to hold in the laugh but it burst out pretty quickly. It came with a smile that really lightened her demeanor and brought out her beauty.

"Ha! Sir Works-a-lot. That's your new nickname. I will absolutely never let you live that one down."

"Shit. You are a cruel one, lady."

"Oh, lighten up, sourpuss. There are worse nicknames."

"Yeah? And what's yours?"

"My nickname? I don't think I've had one since college."

"And...?"

"I'll tell you one of them. They called me The Q. Like Susie Q, but it got shortened to just Q"

"I can see that. That's a good one. It's personal but not weird or likely to get you in trouble in polite company. So there were others?"

"Nope." It was a flat denial that screamed the opposite. The amused look on her face told me there were, and they might be interesting. I stared at her for a moment, one eyebrow slightly raised, waiting. She stared right back, a defiant smile on her pretty face. "What were your nicknames in college?" Way to change the subject, Susie. I let it drop, but I vowed to myself to find out some day.

"Well, the one that stuck was Straps, and there is no terrible secret to that one. I was new in the house and one of the older brothers forgot my name so he was just fumbling for something to call me. I happened to be adjusting the straps on my backpack at the time so he called me Straps. I actually perpetuated that for a few weeks and then it stuck."

"Straps? That seems so...random. Why did you want that one?"

"Some of my pledge mates nicknames included Anal Wart, Tom Blowchow, and Marty McFuck-nut. It was out of self-preservation because I didn't want to be Paulie Piss Pants or something just as lovely." Susie got a good laugh out of the ridicule of my fellow pledges, as had many people before her. It was nice to see her happy.

"Ok, now I'll be fighting the rest of the day to get the term 'anal wart' out of my head. Thanks a lot." She rose to go, apparently done with me.

"Anytime you need inappropriate and off color humor, I'm your man."

"Yeah, I imagine you are. Don't work too hard, Tim."

By the time I left at about 2:30 she had come over three more times. We chatted easily, laughed a fair amount and generally flirted the day away. I got very little else done and loved every moment of it. For a little while we were just a boy and a girl enjoying each other's company. It was fun, it was easy, and it was exciting. Of course as soon as I left I started mentally kicking myself. It was the same old tune -- what the hell are you thinking? Well, that should be pretty clear by now.

Things were predictably a little weird the following week. Susie spent a bit of extra time in my office, and while we did tone it down there was still a slowly growing electricity in the air. The flirting was muted but still progressing. Friday she showed up in a new miniskirt that was just as generous to her legs as the denim one I had enjoyed so many times before, and she was in my guest chair early to show it off. She never said a word about it of course, but by then there was a lot that didn't need to be said.

Saturday showed up right on schedule and I had another decision to make. Well, I had already made it really. I guess I just needed to wrestle with my conscience a bit more to make it seem like I had reservations. I took a workout bag this time, intending to hit the gym for a while if I needed an excuse to escape. Or something. I wasn't quite sure what the hell I was doing, quite frankly.

I saw Susie's car in the lot as I drove in, but I didn't announce myself to her as I went to my desk. I made just enough noise to let her know. Sure enough, she came out to visit shortly thereafter. The mom jeans and frumpy t-shirt from the previous weekend had been replaced with shorts of the extra-short variety and a cute little sleeveless blouse that hung on her in just the right way. I don't think I can describe this well, but her top just seemed to accentuate the fact that she was naked underneath. Maybe that was all in my head, but to me her outfit seemed very well designed to get, and keep, my attention. Her small feet were wrapped in strappy sandals and her well-kept toenails were freshly coated in a purple/pink polish. Nice to know I wasn't the only one thinking naughty thoughts.

"You just can't stay away from this place, can you?" she asked brightly, her bare legs crossed and well displayed for my viewing pleasure.

"There is a certain undeniable allure to the office nowadays." She smiled wider at the veiled compliment, her fidgeting hands betraying her nerves.

"So am I giving you too much work? Is that why you keep coming in on Saturdays?" A rush of adrenaline hit me on that one. Do I come out and say it? Do I say to her face that I came in on the hope that I could fuck her? I wanted to go right for it, and maybe she wanted me to do exactly that, but it was too much, too fast. I kept my reply in the realm of flirtation as much as I could.

"I'm just an 'extra mile' kind of guy. I need to make sure that whenever you need something...or want something...you know I'm the one who can deliver." Yeah, like that wasn't a very simple code for 'if you want my cock, it's yours.' Susie certainly received that message loud and clear and it was very obvious that we were not flirting so much as circling each other, looking for the opening that would let us proceed. Maybe I should have just stood up and taken my dick out.

Susie was a mess of excitement and trepidation, and while her hands roamed her knees and thighs with a random, nervous energy my eyes followed them closely, imagining those hands to be mine. She saw my eyes, then noticed what she was doing and quickly stopped, folding her hands in her lap. Then she fled.

"OK, you just uh...you do your thing and I'm going back to my office. Come see me if you, ah...need anything." She left little to the imagination in that statement...or maybe my imagination was just blind to any other possibilities. She moved too quickly for me to really enjoy the view of those shorts on her ass, but the glimpse I did catch was heavenly.

So there we were, separated by about 20 feet and connected by a tightly wound cord of desire. It was uncomfortable, to say the least. I kept tossing the problem around in my head; I'm the man so I should be the one to make the move, but she's the boss so she should be the one to make the move, etc. It was exhausting. I stood up more than once, intending to march right in there and scoop her up in my arms, but I chickened out each time. Why was it so damned hard to go and fuck my boss?

Finally I decided I needed a distraction. I locked up the computer and grabbed my workout bag and headed for Susie's office. She was reading a magazine and her computer was off, or at least on sleep mode, meaning she wasn't doing much more than I was. As I knocked on her door frame she looked up, a little too excitedly for a purely professional visit. She saw the bag and quickly asked about it.

"What's with the bag? Planning a sleepover? You can't enjoy the office that much."

"Oh, I think you'd be surprised how much I could enjoy this office." Damn, man! Just do it! "I just wanted to let you know that I was going down to the gym for a workout. I seem to have a lot of nervous energy right now and I need to find an outlet for it." Oh, why the fuck didn't I just say it?! Her eyes were roaming my long frame freely and there was no damn reason to prolong this.

"Yeah, I know how that feels. OK, I know where you are if I need you." Go for it! Go for it! I turned, put a hand on the door, and paused, every nerve screaming and a belly full of adrenaline churning away inside me. I looked over my shoulder at her.

"And do you need me?" She took a long moment to reply, but she had apparently wrestled her demons already. When she spoke it was with a deep passion I had not heard from her before.

"You damn well know I do."

I closed the door and dropped the bag on the floor, then turned to face her. She stood behind her desk, trembling on suddenly weak knees. With the bullshit out of the way I felt like an uncaged beast and everything fell into place. The frustration and tension of the past few weeks flowed out of me and I made it known. I stepped toward her, directly at the desk and between her two guest chairs. I grabbed them and heaved them out of my way, removing obstacles from my path and being a bit of a cave man. Susie took my cue very quickly and swept away what little detritus there was on her neat desk. The phone, desk blotter, magazine and a few other things clattered to the floor. A wild grin split her lovely face.

"I always wanted to do that!"

I crooked a finger at her, inviting her to come straight over the desk. She crawled up and crossed the desk, rising to her knees as she reached my side, coming nose to nose with me. We stopped, an inch away, not touching as we soaked in the excitement. Her smell, the flecks of hazel in her deep brown eyes, the glow of her tan Mediterranean skin, her breath, every essence of her presence flowed over me and I drank her in as she did me.

I put my hands on her bare knees and sent a jolt through her body. I moved my hands up her thighs, across the curve of her hips, up the billowy top and across her breasts, then up to her collar bones and neck, finally sliding my fingers into her hair and pulling her face to mine. As my hands travelled her body she tensed up like a bowstring drawn tight. When our lips met that tension released almost violently. She met me with a desperately hungry mouth, all pushing tongue and nipping teeth, her hands flying into my hair and across my arms and down my torso. Her wild hands needed to touch as much of me as they could as fast as they could, and I understood her needs all too well.

I let my hands fall from her black hair and found the hem of her shirt. I lifted it up and she obliged by raising her arms to let me slip it off her. The white fabric quickly left her skin and flowed over her head and off and she was topless. I took her by the ribcage and pulled her up a bit as I leaned down to take her right breast into my mouth. Her hands finally landed in my hair, holding me to her as I suckled her dark, hard nipple, gently rolling it around with my tongue. Her flesh was salty and sweet, perfumed and perfect. Her breasts were small but that just allowed me to give them better attention. I sucked most of her tit into my mouth and slowly licked her skin while my hands roamed her flesh. I switched my attention to the other side and started to work on her belt, becoming desperate to get inside her.

The belt buckle gave way and the button was next, and almost before the zipper was down her shorts were falling off her slender hips. Only her little pink panties, no doubt newly bought from Victoria's Secret for this very moment were left, and they didn't last long. I took a firm grip on one side with both hands and flexed, ripping them off her body. She squealed at that and let go of my head, leaning back as I pulled the remains down her leg.

I stepped back and dropped my pants as she set her naked ass on the edge of desk, splitting her legs wide for me. I was already hard and there was nothing left to slow us down. I moved forward and slid easily into her soaking wet pussy as our arms wrapped around each other. Her perfect legs moved around me and my hands found her hips, pulling her more fully onto my cock. I wanted to go slow but I had no breaks, no way to hold in my lust anymore. I pounded into her hard, each thrust ending in a slap as our bodies thrashed against each other.

Susie was silent, though her face was contorted in a mask of ecstasy, her mouth open in a silent O. When I thrust, she held her breath, trying hard to make no sound, so naturally my only desire was to make her bark out her passion at the top of her lungs.