Suzie's Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he had kissed across her right breast and tickled the nipple with his tongue, she was in heaven. When he sucked it into his mouth, she moaned with appreciation. Mark didn't seem to mind her small boobs and seemed to like sucking on her little eraser nipples.

Mary was getting so hot from his attention to her tits that she kept things progressing by dropping her hand into his lap as they faced each other on the couch. Mark was stiff as a board and Mary soon had her hand grasping his penis through his tux pants. It felt huge to Mary but it was also her first and she had nothing to compare to. After they fondled each other for a while, Mary moved again, standing to drop her gown completely to the floor. As she stood before Mark in just her panties and heels, he drank in her beauty.

Mary was thin but gorgeous in her own right. She had a small waist and just the right flare to her hips to make her perfectly proportioned. Her legs were long and shapely and her own best feature. As she dropped her panties, Mark got his first glance at her neatly trimmed brown bush. Mary did not need to trim much. She naturally just had a small tuff of hair just above her vagina. She was hairless down the sides and below. Her pink labia matched her pink nipples to give her symmetry. Her pussy was completely closed and nothing was visible but the gash down the middle.

Mary walked forward back into Mark's arms as he sat on the couch. His head nestled between her small tits and he drank in the sweet smell of her perfume. He hugged her close with his big arms. His hands were massive compared to hers and his two hands could touch fingers when they closed around her narrow waist. He could have picked her up like a rag doll if he wanted. Instead he moved his hands to cup each of her ass cheeks. They fit in his hands like they were meant to be. Mary had a small ass but very shapely with the cheeks round and high.

Mark pulled Mary to him and she sat on his left leg. He leaned down and sucked on her right nipple again. Mary moaned her approval. She let him suck her tits moving between the nipples. She tensed when he slid his hand onto her right thigh, but did not stop him even when he started sliding up towards her pussy. She gasped when his fingers finally touched her outer lips.

Mark teased and pinched her outer lips making her purr with delight. He forced her legs wider with his big hand. As her legs parted, the gash opened slightly to reveal her small deep pink inner lips. As he looked at her cute pussy, he knew now why some guys talked about the joy of eating their girls. Mary looked so tasty he could not wait to dive his tongue into her pretty snatch. Mark stared at her cunt until Mary finally said something.

"Something wrong?" she asked a bit nervous.

"God, you're gorgeous," Mark said. "I could just eat you up."

Mary's frown changed to a smile and she said, "Feel free" with a snicker.

Mark picked her up and settled her down on the couch. He moved between her legs and stared again at her splayed cunt. It was a little moist which only added to its wonderful appearance. As he leaned in he could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating to him. Mark had never eaten pussy before so he did not know to tease her a bit first. Instead he pushed his tongue directly into her slit and played with the small inner petals. His big hands spread her wider and he saw her hole below and her small clit above.

He knew enough to concentrate on the hole first and work her clit later. He worked his tongue down her gash and into her hole. He wiggled it in and went as deep as he could. From Mary's reaction, he figured he must be doing something right. Her hands were on the back of his head and she moaned her approval of his administrations. As he wiggled his tongue inside her and forced it as deep as he could, he moved a hand to her right nipple and played with it between his big fingers.

As Mary's breathing quickened, Mark sensed it was time to move and slid his tongue out of her and up to her clit. He knew from talking to Curt that a woman's clit was a little hard knob at the end of the hood on top. Mark searched with his tongue until he felt something hard. The way Mary stiffened as he swiped it with his tongue told him he did find it. He tortured it with his tongue and Mary groaned with greater intensity. She was pushing his head down with remarkable strength.

When he sucked her clit into his mouth and played his tongue over it, Mary stiffened more and squealed softly. Within a minute, she was close to coming. Mary tried to stop him, not knowing if he would want her to cum on his face but Mark stayed put and drove her over the edge. He felt her shudder under him as he assaulted her clit. He could hear her gasping as her orgasm ripped through her. He could feel his chin, which was buried in her cunt, getting wetter by the second.

As he felt Mary relax a little, he moved off her clit and worked his tongue down her sex to her hole. He lapped up her juices and she moaned her approval. Mark realized he had gotten her off with just his mouth and felt proud of himself. As he licked her hole, he moved his left hand into place and eased the first knuckle of his forefinger into her cunt.

Mary gasped loudly above him and tried to look down to see what he was doing. She could not see with Mark's head in the way but she felt him push the finger in further. She was nice and wet inside and soon his fat finger was deep inside her tickling the inner walls. When Mark moved back to suck on her clit again and started sawing his finger in and out of her cunt, Mary went wild. Her hands gripped his hair as if she wanted to pull it out by the roots. In no time, Mark had her coming again with even more intensity. When she finally came down, she begged him to stop.

"What? You didn't like that?" he smiled, knowing full well she had cum twice.

"God, where'd you learn to do that?" Mary asked.

"I just did," he said smiling back. "Curt gave me a few pointers though."

"I'll have to compliment him on his teaching skills," Mary expressed joking.

"So you liked it?" he asked, half serious.

"Mark, you gave me the best two orgasms of my life."

"Why did you stop me then?" he asked.

"I wasn't sure I could take anymore," Mary said. "Besides it's my turn to see and feel you."

Mark smiled at her as he stood and removed his tux. When he removed his pants, Mary noticed a big wet spot on his lighter colored boxers. When he was down to just his underwear, Mary beckoned him back to the couch. He stepped forward right up to her sitting on the edge. Her face was in perfect alignment with his bulge. She reached up and pulled down his boxers, watching intently as his dick sprang free. She gasped when she got her first glimpse of him. He looked huge to her.

Indeed Mark was big. He was only 6" long but his cock was thicker than her forearm with a massive helmet head. The shaft was very white like the rest of Mark's skin but the head was a magnificent purplish red. Mark's cock stuck straight out in front of him like a miniature battering ram. His ball sack did not hang down much like Curt's but was pulled up tight to his dick. It was big though and reminder her of a tennis ball but completely hairless. Mark had light colored blond pubic hair to match his head. Mary stared at his dick until he too spoke.

"What? Something wrong?" he worried.

"No, except it's so big," she gasped. "Mark is that really going to fit inside me."

"I think so," he said. "It should fit."

"I hope so," Mary said.

"Does that mean you want me to try?" Mark said hopefully, not having been sure how far she would go at least tonight.

Mary looked up at him, "Yes, I want you to fuck me, Mark. I want you to make me a real woman."

"You're a real woman, Mary, and I'll be happy to be your first lover," Mark said remembering what Curt had said.

"Fuck me like I'm still a virgin please, Mark. Make me your woman?"

"It'll be my pleasure, Mary."

Mary then smiled and said, "With this big dick it is probably going to still hurt like hell."

"I'll be gentle," Mark assured her.

Mary reached out her hand and ran a finger lightly over the engorged head. Mark's dick immediately throbbed and bounced and Mary pulled back with a squeal as if it was after her. She smiled at him as she touched it again and the same thing happened only this time she wrapped her hand around the head. Mary loved the feel of his soft spongy head.

Her other hand reached between his legs to feel his testicles. The skin was taut and wrinkled and she marveled at its unusual feel. Nowhere on her body or that of any other female she knew could one feel skin with such a wrinkly texture. As she cupped his balls, she could feel his testicles inside moving around a little. When she worked her hand off the head and further down the shaft, she marveled at it too. It felt like a steel bar, yet with a layer of soft skin encasing it. She could see blue veins beneath the surface.

Mary pushed the dick up slightly to observe the underside. She knew enough of the male penis from friends and sex class to know the most sensitive spots were the head and just below it on the bottom. As she lifted it up, she could make out how the head seemed to gather together underneath and then a ridgeline seemed to run down the underside. Mary started stroking Mark's cock along the shaft and caressed his balls. It was then she noticed the little eye and a drop of clear fluid emerging from it. 'This is what must have wet his boxers,' she thought. She knew of pre-cum also from friends and school. Mary looked up at Mark. He was staring intently down at her watching her every move. Her hand on his cock felt too wonderful for words.

"You want me to suck it?" she asked, a bit nervously.

"Would you?" he asked, not wanting to press her to hard.

"I hope I can do it just right. Tell me if I am hurting you or not doing something right."

"No problem. You will do fine," he encouraged her.

Mary looked back to his dick and tentatively stuck her tongue out to lick the end of the head. Her tongue came away coated with pre-cum and she tasted its slight saltiness. Undaunted, she went back for more and washed his dick head with her tongue. She could taste his muskiness.

Soon Mary decided to try and get the head into her mouth. She stretched it open wide and worked it down the massive head. Her mouth was just big enough to allow the head to pop inside. His shaft was slightly thinner and her lips sealed stretched around his shaft with the head filling her mouth. She tried to work his cock back and forth but it could only move a bit before jamming into the back of her mouth. She decided to suck him as best she could and use her tongue. As she pistoned his cock back and forth, she sucked deeply on the head and ran her tongue over it. The resulting groans from Mark spurred her on and soon she felt his legs shaking. He pulled her off before he came.

"Wow, that was awesome, Mary," Mark exclaimed.

"Did you like it?" she asked, proud that he did.

"I was about to cum."

"You want me to do it some more?" she asked. "You can cum in my mouth if you want."

"I would love to, but I would like to fuck you too," he stated.

"Well, we have all night," Mary said, with a smile.

"So we do," Mark agreed.

"Let me do it for you."

"Okay, but it might take me a few minutes to get hard again after," he stated.

Mary just nodded as she took him back in her mouth. Within a few minutes she had the same pace going and Mark was groaning appreciatively. She held the back of his massive legs as if she could possibly steady him or keep him from falling if he started.

She worked his cock for all she was worth but began to worry about when he came. She had heard the stories of the nasty salty taste and wasn't sure she could handle it. Of course, the thoughts came to her of her rape and how Suzie had, under insistence from her, described how they had used her mouth. How it was full of cum when Suzie found her. But she knew nothing of that and this was like a first for her. This was Mark after all and she wanted to please him. She would do her best to swallow his cum if she could.

Her work on his cock had Mark near cumming. She felt his legs shaking again and his balls were even tighter against his shaft. Mary heard him groan something above her over the sucking noises from her mouth that seemed to indicate he was close. She felt the head swell in her mouth and then a blast of cum ricocheted around her tongue in the back of her mouth. There wasn't much room in her mouth with the massive head and when the second spurt came it forced her lips to unseal and sperm flowed from the corners of her mouth. She fought to swallow or she knew she would choke. She managed to swallow some just as the third and fourth gushes filled her mouth again and more flowed from her lips.

Mary fought back a gag and tried to pull the head back a bit in her mouth. Her lips stretched wider to allow the ridge of the head to pop free of her mouth. As it did, more cum escaped and coated her chin and dripped to her tits. Fortunately the fourth shot signaled the end to Mark's ejaculation and only dribbles escaped the end now. When she finally freed her mouth of the head and backed completely off his cock, she could now feel and taste the remaining cum. Her mouth was about a quarter full of Mark's sperm.

She wanted to swallow to show him she could. The taste assaulted her taste buds and the texture made her want to gag. She fought back her dislike and swallowed the cum down. It seemed to stick in her throat and she nearly gagged, but did get it down. When she was sure she had it down, she looked at Mark triumphantly. He was staring at her in amazement. She had swallowed his cum, but what was even more amazing to him was the cum on her face, neck and tits. He had seen porn movies and internet stuff where the girls took facials and here was his cum hanging from Mary's chin and all over her neck and tits. 'God, she looks sexy,' he thought.

"How was that?" Mary asked, with cum still on her chin.

"That was incredible!" Mark exclaimed. "Best feeling I ever had."

"You made a mess of me," she said smiling and looking down at her small tits streaked with cum.

"I sure did," Mark agreed. "Let me get you something."

He got paper towels from the kitchen sink. Mary wiped the cum from her chin, neck, and tits.

Mark sat down next to Mary on the couch. He took her in his arms and kissed her. He could taste something odd in her mouth and could only assume that was from him. They kissed passionately for a while, with Mary lightly teasing the head of his cock. Mark had been so turned on seeing Mary with his cum all over her face that he had not gone down much. It only took a few minutes before he was completely hard again.

Mark was massaging Mary's nipple between his thumb and forefinger. They groaned into each other's mouth as they kissed. Mark moved a hand to Mary's pussy to get her prepared for his cock. She was already wet and he slid a finger into her cunt. They continued to kiss as Mary stroked his shaft and Mark finger fucked her cunt. Soon Mark realized she was plenty wet enough and eased his finger out. Mary got the idea and lay back down on the couch. Mark had an idea though.

"Mary, why don't you sit in my lap and then you can control the action?" he said.

"Okay," Mary said and she got up and straddled him.

"Just put me in and pushed down as it feels okay to you," Mark said.

Mary did that but the head was too big to just go right in. She pushed down on it with it wedged into her small tight pussy. It felt like someone was forcing a bat into her poor sex. It took a while for her to stretch to accommodate it, but eventually the head popped into her pussy. Mary felt filled to capacity. She thought this must be like being a virgin. There was indeed pain accompanying Mark's big cock head wedged into her small pussy. Within moments though, the pain lessen, and she was able to sink lower. It took what seemed forever, but was really only minutes to get all of Mark buried within her. Mary was a slight girl anyway and the thickness of Mark stretched her almost like a baby.

"Oh, my god! You're so huge in me," she finally was relaxed enough to say. "Now that you're in, it may not ever come out."

"Just relax until you are ready," Mark said.

Mary waited a little longer but then slowly started trying to move. It went slow but eventually her cunt adapted and her wetness increased to allow more movement. In a few more moments, she was starting to ride his big cock. Mary's clit rubbed on his pubic bone on every down stroke and it didn't take long for her to be working towards orgasm. Mark had just cum, so he could hold out a bit even though Mary was so deliciously tight. Her pussy felt like pure heaven wrapped around his big prong.

Seconds later, Mary was bucking on him like a bronco. Mark tweaked both nipples at once and Mary lost it. She shuddered to a wondrous orgasm and wet his cock more. Mark pistoned up into her and Mary continued to ride him through her orgasm. Within minutes, Mark could no longer take the intense pleasure. His dick loved its hot, warm velvety nest. Mary was lost in sexual bliss. She came again, only moments after her first orgasm. Mark started really bouncing her as his climax neared. Mary finished her second orgasm, only to feel a stronger one coming right behind. They had not discussed birth control and Mark slowed to get a few words out.

"Do I need to pull out?" he said between gritted teeth.

"No," Mary said gasping. "Cum in me, Mark. Let me feel it."

Mark went back to bucking into her and in another minute they both exploded together. Mary felt Mark's head swell again within her and seconds later her insides were scalded by his cum. Mark fired away into her as Mary rode him to the best orgasm of her young life. She thought she might faint because it felt so good. When they finally came down, they were both breathing heavily and were exhausted. Mary could feel Mark's cum running from her pussy and Mark too could feel her draining onto his dick and balls. When Mark softened a bit inside her, Mary dismounted and sat next to him on the couch.

"Wow, that was incredible," she finally said.

"It was, wasn't it?" Mark agreed. "We are good together."

"Yes, we are," Mary agreed, kissing him.

After a pause to catch their breath, Mark said something he wished he could have pulled back for it almost destroyed the mood.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"No, I'm not," Mary said. "I'm due for my period and it should come any day, if I'm not already pregnant."

The worry on her face told Mark everything. She was worried for fear he might not want to be with her if she were pregnant from other guy's sperm. But he was more thinking, 'What an idiot I am for saying something.'

"Mary, I'm sorry I said that."

"Oh, no, you need to know. You have a right to know why I don't want protection," she added. "I just hope it doesn't bother you I might be pregnant."

"I like being with you," Mark said. "I don't care about that."

Mary looked at him with thanks in her eyes. They hugged and kissed for several minutes. It was getting to be very late and they decided to go to bed. They pulled out the couch into a sleeper and crawled under the sheets already on the bed.

***

Now they were in the cabin at the lake and Mark walked to the couch after shutting off the porn tape.

"Are you a little uncomfortable?" Mary joked, indicating the tent in his pants.

"You could say that," Mark smiled.

"Stand right there," Mary said with him right in front of her.

She pulled his swim trunks out and over his erection and pulled them down and off his legs. She saw the signs again of glistening pre-cum on his head and squeezed the shaft. A large drop appeared immediately. She leaned forward and licked the head and teased his hole with her tongue tasting the pre-cum. She teased him with hands and tongue before sucking the whole head into her mouth.