Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan began to raise his hips higher and fuck her deeper, ignoring the increased risk of being seen. "Giving you what you've been waiting for." He drove in faster. Her whimpers deepened into a purr that matched his tempo. "Am I right?"

She searched for Pierce before answering him. He stood to the side of the couch, sipping the beer. On TV the cheerleader sat at a bar with her friend. Her friend wore glasses and looked like a sexy little nerd. Their voices were muddled by the glass door, but Montana suspected the cheerleader wanted to go have fun while the nerdy girl tapped the stack of books set in front of her and insisted on studying. The cheerleader danced out of there and the movie panned over to the bartender, who gave the sexy nerdy girl the once over. Pierce seemed to know what was coming, and shouted out, "He'll yeah," and moved back onto the couch.

Witnessing her boyfriend getting off on a fellow bartender about to porn-out on some twenty-year-old didn't exactly sit well with Montana, and she finally had an answer to Dan's earlier question.

"I've wanted to jump on you ever since the wedding."

"Only since the wedding?" He was really plunging into her now, making a mess of her senses. "You've had it coming long before that."

He leaned harder against her, lifting her hips off the bench, his huge dick stretching her out, forcing her clit against his solid speeding shaft. She could barely think, let alone speak. Amidst a husky pant she gathered her voice. "I've hated you my entire adult life. You know I have. I know you know it."

"You aren't the first girl to tell me that. You're not even the first to tell me that with my dick inside her. You only hate me because I made you wait for this. You hate being patient."

She resisted calling him an asshole again. She just needed to be fucked, and he was fucking her so awesomely.

"But I'm here now, Monty. The wait's over. I'm going to make you scream my name, I promise."

She looked towards Pierce, his slow nod speeding up as he lived vicariously through the bartender on TV. The guy nailed the twenty-year-old nerd right on the bar, hard and fast. The sight of Pierce's fantasy fuck stung, and she gave in completely to the actual feeling of another man inside her.

"Do it, baby. Make me scream your name."

Braless, her tits went for a rowdy ride under the light fabric of her dress. Dan stilled one by squeezing it, but his hard thrusts and her jerking body caused her supple tit to undulate from within, and shifting bulges escaped from either side of his palm. Her other tit swung wildly up and down her chest so bad she took hold of it herself.

"I'm not a patient person either. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to get on top of you. Since I first laid eyes on you I've wanted this. I wanted to jump your ass right there in the school halls."

"Oh fuck, I wouldn't have stopped you."

"I know. Shit, I jacked off to the thought of you all through senior year. I wanted to do you so bad."

"Oh fuck Dan, why didn't you?"

He kissed her lips. "You weren't ready."

She actually found her voice, with a little bite even. "I wasn'tready?"

He closed his eyes, relishing the feel of her. "There's always beautiful girls, lots of them, but most don't deserve to be as beautiful as they are. You know why?"

He'd slowed into long deep strokes as she swallowed hard and shook her head no.

"Because they don't command the attention that comes with being beautiful. What did all your modesty in high school ever get you? Nothing, I bet. But you had me at the wedding. You were so fucking fiery and sexy. I couldn't wait another day, let alone another seven years. That hot ass of yours in that killer dress––I couldn't stand it. I was actually shaking inside when I handed you my business card."

Those words out of that man's mouth shattered any and all insecurities she'd acquired in high school––or since. A building orgasm swarmed with memories of catching Dan staring at her while crossing the field. She had such a crush on him it hurt.

"You're so gorgeous, Monty. I been unable to get you out of my mind since."

Even in the throes of ecstasy she felt herself blush. The man behind the cocky curtain had finally revealed himself. She joked, although whimpering bursts of breath stifled any humor, "Are you sure you didn't just want to feed me more of your come?"

He smiled. "Well, there's that too."

It was the first time she'd ever joked about the incident, sharing it with Dan no less. She realized the memory of it had been defanged. Dan pushed away the horror of it forever, offsetting it with the most intense thorough fucking she'd ever received.

"You're already between my legs, Dan––you don't need to sweet talk me anymore."

He looked down between them, where his glistening cock slid in and out of her. "What do you know, I am!"

He looked inside the house, but she couldn't take her eyes off his beautiful face to see what was up. His expression was so intense, even more angular and stern than usual, wracked with a greedy need to stretch open her gushing pussy. "You are so tight, so gorgeous. I really hope he knows what he has."

"He does."

"Well now I do too. And don't expect me to be much of a stranger."

"Just keep fucking me. Tonight I don't want to think about anything but you inside me right now."

He pushed her thigh back, burying his cock deeper and deeper. She was there. He knew it, too, driving her faster and faster towards her destination. The sparkling honey poured through her in thick globs. He mashed his lips over hers, swallowing her moans into his mouth. His hips raced to bring her off, and her knees were pressed back against her shoulders. He hammered her pussy like a demon, matching the sex sounds on the TV. Thank God the sexy nerd was a screamer or surely Pierce would have heard the slap of their bodies and her calling out, "Fuck me Dan! Fuck me Dan!"

She came hard, but Dan was in the mood for a whole lot more. For next ten or twenty minutes they got in a full workout on Pierce's bench. Her straps fell from her shoulders and Pierce peeled the top down, so her dress sat in a bunched up ring around her waist. Dan threw her leg up the front of his chest as she lay on her side. He grabbed the upper tit and squeezed it as he repeatedly jammed his dick into her horizontal snatch.

Fuck he was plowing her good, and she couldn't keep her wonderful thoughts to herself. "I'm going crazy. You bastard, your dick feels so good. Fuck me harder. Please, Dan, make me come again."

"You are really something, Monty, fucking me with all you got and your boyfriend's just inside."

"Hmmmm. He has his TV, I have you. And my God are you hung."

"You like it? You like having a big one in your tight little cup."

"Yes!" She ground her pelvis harder into his. All nine or ten inches had to be in her. She felt so full. His balls struck her ass, and his hips slapped her thighs. She had such a gorgeous man on her, with such a huge cock. She cranked her neck forwards and began to scream his name in between furious gasps for air. "Oh Dan. Uh, uh! Oh God. Uh, uh! Fuck me, baby. Harder. Harder, Dan. Uh, uh, uh! Oh God fuck me harder."

He had her folded in half and pounded relentlessly. He had her about ready to come yet again. The bench ground on the concrete with each thrust, making a loud noise that rattled her teeth. She'd never be able to watch Pierce workout again without thinking about Dan fucking her brains out on the weight bench. And then she remembered Pierce inside. All the noise they were making, he had to hear it.

As Dan slammed into her pussy like no man ever had, she looked over her shoulder and saw the big arrow button across the TV, meaning the movie Pierce streamed off his laptop had ended. The sounds of them going at it was no longer masked by the porno's soundtrack. Even more alarming––Pierce's head wasn't sticking up from the other side of the couch. She had a moment of fluttering nerves, where she searched the living room for signs of her boyfriend. Then she saw his hand hanging over the couch arm. He'd fallen asleep.

At least she hoped he was asleep, because right then a powerful wash of euphoria cascaded over her body. It trickled over her forehead, warmed her cheeks, made her ribs expand and her tits feel hot and raunchy crushed up against her thighs. Once again the world was adorned in golden halos and her mind awash with sparkling honey. Tingling bliss effused from her pussy, along with enough lubricating secretion to make it sound like Dan's cock punched into a split plump orange. His cock was a blur, plunging in and out, and she screamed loudly as he juiced that orange right down to the rind.

"I'm coming, you bastard. Uh, it's too much, I'm dying. Too good! Oh god, Dan, I'm coming so fucking hard."

"Come, you hot little slut. Feel me. Feel me making you come. Feel all of me in you making you come."

"I feel you. So much of you. Every inch. Fuck me, Dan. Please make me come! Please make me come! Oh god, please, please, please make me come!"

His face loomed over hesr, his determination chiseling angular grooves in every direction. He pinned her ankles to the top of the barbell post directly over her head. She set a hand on the side of his neck, perspiration making it slippery. His natural scent, infused with cologne, permeated her nostrils and further awakened her orgasm.

"Fuck me, uh! Hard! Uh, fuck me!"

"Oh shit! I'm going to come."

"Oh please, Dan, please come in me."

"I'm so fucking going to come in you. I'm going to come way up in your fucking-fine ass."

Mantic thrusts built towards an impossible speed, his pupils were chaotic swirls, his superman curl sprung about until it finally stuck to his damp forehead. Her sweaty back slid up and down the vinyl bench pad with each slamming pump. Her shoulders hit the bottom of the barbell posts and her ankles hit the top.

"Fuck I'm coming!" She prayed her boyfriend stayed asleep, because she could not hold back. "Uh! I'm there, Dan! I can't take it. You're too strong, too gorgeous, too big, too good! Uh!"

His final thrusts were so strong he almost knocked her off the bench, and then he planted his hips on hers and started to blast her canal full of come. His eyelids fluttered, his lips split away from his clenched teeth, and his forehead rose up into his scalp. She bit her lip and savored his final minute.

He withdrew, leaving a saddening emptiness in her pussy, while the rest of her body blossomed in fulfillment. He tapped his dick on her shaved snatch, depositing one last glop onto the smooth skin above her lips. It glistened pearly white in the moonlight, and she knew there had to be five times that amount swimming about her reproductive organs.

He pulled up his jeans and kissed her on the forehead as she lay there with closed eyes, trying to regain her sanity. Her dress remained bunched around her waist, and when she finally opened her eyes to see him staring at her, she had an urge to cover herself. But she didn't. She didn't want to drag her dress through the glob of come. Her silly embarrassed smile was interrupted by a kiss, and his hand took hold of her large exposed breast. His mouth moved to her nipple and sucked her big tit with big circular movements of his head.

"I need something to clean you off me."

He looked down at her pussy, and ran two fingers over the glob of come, scooping it up. He brought the fluid up to her lips and she allowed them into her mouth. She sucked his fingers clean, with an exchange of telling glances. And for the second time that evening, she ate Dan's come.

Minutes later she carried her shoes and handbag full of under garments as Dan followed her into the house. His shirt was still unbuttoned and his hair gleamed with a light sweat. Montana was worse, her cheeks red, hair totally disheveled, and pink dress wrinkled. If Pierce woke up now there'd be no hiding the fact the two had just been screwing like animals. But Dan's presence alone was more than enough to incriminate her, so their appearance hardly mattered. She carefully led him past her sleeping boyfriend to fetch his blazer. Seeing her boyfriend conked out on the couch as Dan's hand gently caressed her side and his come trickled through her vagina produced a flutter in her stomach. She had no desire to hurt Pierce, she loved him as much as ever, but sneaking Dan through the house was such bad, sexy fun. She couldn't resist stopping mid-way through the room to give Dan a kiss.

After retrieving his blazer, he asked if he could use the bathroom. She hesitated with an answer, because her boyfriend really could've woken up at any moment and the bathroom was adjacent to the living room. She finally decided to walk him up the stairs to the master bathroom, because she couldn't risk being in the same room as Pierce for another second.

As she climbed up the stairs, she felt Dan's eyes on her ass, watching each round cheek pinch fat and full. In her experience guys were the most attracted to her after they'd fucked her, and doubted it would be any different with Dan. So she took each step like a show girl, her cheeks seesawing up to the second floor. His hands landed on either side of them, framing her ass in motion.

"I can't believe I just had some of that. Monty, you've ripened into perfection. You are built so goddamn tight."

What he'd said earlier was true––she'd really learned to command attention. She'd blown Dan's mind tonight, he'd never be able leave that alone. For all his irresistibility, his perseverance belonged to her.

At the top of the stairs she ushered him to the right towards the bathroom at the end of the hall. He shut the door, separating them. She made her way back past the stairs to the door leading into her bedroom and took a seat on her bed. She noticed two empty beer bottles on the nightstand. So Pierce had at least three drinks even though he'd insisted she set a limit of two. She smiled. She loved him despite being a hypocrite, and because she felt somewhat responsible. She'd left him alone to watch his dirty movie and drink more than he should have. He needed as much looking after as her. Dammit! Why did Dan have to be so goddamn irresistible and lure her away? She rolled her eyes. He didn't just lure her away, did he? He fucked the living hell out of her as Peirce waited at home in need of her support.

While watching the doorway, she began bunching the fabric at the waist of her pink dress and tugging it up her legs. She then pulled it entirely over her head. She went back into the hall and waited completely naked for Dan to open the door. She had no intentions of ever seeing him again, and this was her way of ensuring he didn't get what really wanted, because he'd never stop wanting her after this. Forcing him to say goodbye to her naked body would be her final act of revenge for breaking her heart seven years ago and forcing her to cheat on her boyfriend.

When the door opened, his eyes drilled into her nakedness, confronting her rosy nipples with wide eyed amazement and a flare of the nostrils. She stepped forwards and brushed past him in the doorway, her tits grazing his chest and her crotch glancing his. He grabbed her face and gave her a deep kiss, followed by quickly pulling her exposed flesh tightly against him. She pushed him back and away from her, forcing him to back-step into the hall.

"You remember the way out, right?"

He held out his arms, inviting her into them and challenging the veracity of her corny line.

"I'm serious. I have to brush my teeth and get to bed." She shut the bathroom door, and headed to the sink. Her own smug smile and perfect body staring back from the mirror delighted her. The narrowness of her jaw, something she always hated, suddenly came across as youthfully perfect, as did the upturn of her tits.

As her electric tooth brush buzzed loudly in her mouth, she thought of Pierce. She wasn't truly sorry for fucking Dan, it dealt with history from before Pierce's time, but she'd still make it up to her boyfriend somehow.

She rinsed her mouth in the sink, and headed towards the bedroom. But when she entered, there was Dan, sitting on the bed, his shirt and blazer lying beside him. A lamp in the corner showed off his wide cut-muscled shoulders and chest as he tapped the space next to him, inviting her to have a seat. His hero's smile had turned full on devilish.

She crossed the room towards him. "You gotta go. He's going to wake up soon. He never sleeps more than an hour on the couch."

When she was close enough to reach, he pulled her on top of himself, and attacked her mouth with a kiss.

Meeting him naked in the hall was just plain stupid. What part of tonight led her to believe she could resist him enough to tease him? A minute later his jeans were crumpled on the floor, and she rode him like a reckless cowgirl. Her hips broke into a frenzied roll, her shapely cheeks climbing completely off, and then slapping back down, like the hull of boat clearing the crest of a wave and landing hard on the turbulent ocean. His thick rod pulled nearly free, and then plugged deep inside, with her loving every fat inch. Once again her pussy was being filled to the max by his delicious cock, making her realize she'd have a hard time ever resisting.

"You want it so bad, dontchya, Monty?" His hips were flying up to meet hers now. "Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you."

"Oh God, Dan, you know I do."

She landed hard on his dick with a shutter and a squeal.

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

"You! I want you! I want you to fuck me."

"How bad?"

"So bad. I need it so bad."

"You want it harder?"

Could he give it any harder? "Yes! Oh God, fuck me harder."

He could! A second later she was on her side. He spooned her in a way that would've made spoons clatter and clank. He caressed her cheek and turned her head back for a kiss. His tongue burst into her mouth as hers scrambled to intertwine with the intruder. He squeezed her tit roughly, grabbing it and releasing, her nipples rubbing all over his strong palms.

And then she was on all fours. Dan's hands were all over her as he hit that ass from behind. He pulled back on her shoulders, making sure she got his complete length, which she did, lightly screaming in euphoric shock as his balls thwacked on her shaven pubic area. He moved his hands to her ass, squeezing the cheeks roughly, using them as squishy handles to steady her ass right where it needed to be. It also separated her cheeks, and she knew he had a clear view of the penetration––a view of all that cock plowing through her tight, wet snatch. He finally took hold of her hair, pulling her head back with it and arching her back.

He fucked her so hard and good she was out of her mind and writhing with pleasure. From head to toe her body jerked and rebounded, trying to keep up and even give a little back. It was so physically challenging she felt a picture of them going at it should appear on the front of a Wheaties box.

"Fuck, you got some pussy on you!"

"Give it to me. Oh baby, I need it so bad!" There was that word "baby" again. And now that their love making had turned into balls-out-fucking, it seemed even more inappropriate––but also so very right. "Oh shit, baby, you are hitting the spot now. Right there, baby. Hard like that. Uh! Oh, Dan baby, that's it!"

"That's the spot, huh? Should I keep hitting that spot right like that?" Still holding her hair, he drove his dick in hard and fast, her gushing pussy splayed wide open.

"Oh Dan, oh jeeze."

"Yeah, that's the spot alright, listen to that pussy splat."

He kept at it, full steam, and as much as she wanted to continue to feel his big dick inside her all night, she knew Pierce would wake up soon and hear her getting the fucking of her life. She needed Dan to come now. She needed to fuck him back harder, but he'd worn her down––he was such a machine. And he'd already nutted in her twice and it would take even more effort to get him there a third time. He shoved a finger in her ass and she let him––anything to help him come. But as his finger began to piston in and out, she was the one who came. Oh dear God, it was amazing.

1...345678