Swap Meet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All with the goal of reaching a finish line that would see both of them victorious.

Stacy had some inkling of what George was doing. She recognized the skill with which she was being driven and it excited her beyond words. She let him have the control, not even paying attention to how close or far away she felt her climax to be. It would come when George made it happen and Stacy just thrilled to the ride.

They hit the home stretch in perfect harmony, George's surges now coming slightly slower but he held himself deep on each one for just a moment. Stacy was just shouting "Yes, Yes, Yes!" with each impact.

On the last lunge, Stacy swore he found another couple of inches of cock somewhere. He bottomed out and gripped her hips ardently to his. He was puffing and growling and Stacy screamed "Fuck." as she came hard, her cunt flooding with joy. "Ahhhh, god." Stacy did not climax quietly this time.

Once her eruption was well underway, George pushed her off his raging cannon. He held it to aim but didn't need to stroke it even once. He was already cumming. The semen leapt from his cock in burning jets, striking across Stacy's back and ass.

Stacy let herself drop onto her stomach and she continued to tremble through her fantastic orgasm. Every hot drop that struck her sent ripples of pleasure through her supercharged nervous system. Her eyes glazed.

George fell beside her, struggling for breath. Neither said anything. Neither could nor needed to. They both radiated satisfaction and pleasure and sweat and just wallowed in it all for several minutes.

*****

In the animal room, Jared ate out Bethany's shaven clam through two squealing orgasms before pinning her to the mattress with his spike. Her coltish legs were behind her head as he ravaged her upturned sex. She came twice more that way, begging him to never stop.

When his back and legs could no longer support him, she rode his seven-inch wonder, grinding hard on his hips. He chewed on her sensitive nipples and raked her back with his hands. When he filled her with his cum, she climaxed again, squirting this time, crying with joy.

As Bethany lay on her stomach next to him, catching her breath, she was not expecting him to climb onto her and slide is still-rigid cock between her legs and back into her drenched hole. "I'm too horny to stop," he explained simply, humping her needfully. Bethany went half catatonic as Jared gently road her for an eternity, driving her through a delirium-inducing series of small climaxes.

*****

In the basement playroom, Helen held William trapped in her throat for a prolonged period. Then she let him toss her onto the bed. She presented herself on hands and knees and her cunt swallowed his fat cock in a single plunge.

He held out for a time. Helen climaxed on him twice, grunting and babbling filthy compliments. When she felt him nearing his own release, she got him to lie back on the bed. She slid herself back down onto him. "Come on Billy, time to cream my hungry cunt." She frigged her clit as she stared down at him, her practiced inner muscles milking him aggressively. The doctor's tanned, naked pussy lips were peeled back wide and her pink clit reared up prominently.

"Oh, fuck," was the only response he had as he released into her depths. Helen joined him, slapping her mound as she trembled.

She stayed rooted on him, hand stroking their sex. They knew each other well; Billy wasn't a young man anymore but even as it softened, she held his fat cock inside her body, giving her a pleasant used feeling. They chatted while she caressed their bodies and hummed, riding a prolonged post-orgasmic glow. She wouldn't push William now; he had a long night ahead. Eventually, she got up to take care of some hostess duties, leaving him to clean himself up and recover.

*****

In the royalty room, Trey spent a lot of time on his back under curvaceous Gloria. She liked smothering him with her tits while she slid up and down along his six-incher. Her hands squeezed and teased his powerful pecs and biceps as she went. When he neared completion, she dismounted and jerked him off onto her heavy pillows, grinning at him. She hadn't cum yet but didn't mind the young man's eagerness.

After he coated her breasts, she swallowed his shaft to the balls and urged him to stay hard. She moaned and drooled, tasting herself and his musk.

Trey didn't have much trouble staying hard. Soon, she crawled up his body and gave him a deep kiss as she slipped her slit around him again. After sucking on his tongue, she pulled his head into her cleavage again and began riding him roughly. She'd get to her destination quickly now.

*****

Felicity and Frank put the Kamasutra room to good use. They had the toys out. She buzzed her clit while he ate out her flowing pussy. When she turned and bent over, she kept the toy going while he slowly forced his enormous nine-inch dick into her. She came before he was fully embedded.

Frank's firm hands and steady pace drove her wild. Still in the corset, it framed her broad ass gloriously and he kneaded her globes roughly.

Frank lasted a long time, turning her over twice and making her climax over and over again. 'Elle set the vibe aside and concentrate on his deep penetration. While she was on her back, they both teased her nipples and clawed her tit-flesh.

Eventually, Frank was approaching his end. She sweetly begged him to cum all over her face.

He grunted and moaned as she jerked his erupting cannon. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took load after load all over her face.

Soon, Frank would have host duties to perform.

*****

It had been quiet in the master bedroom for a little while. Stacy's heartbeat was slow and steady. The air was cool on her skin and she was still a little sweaty.

She eyed George. He was a good looking man. Too skinny to be real hunk material but clearly fit. He had runner's legs and a narrow waist. Stacy thought his sandy hair would look amazing a little longer. Give him a hint of bad boy to counter his perhaps too-pretty features.

Casually, she turned and lay her chest across his. She looked down into his eyes as he smiled lazily up at her. His fingers traced her thigh and buttock appreciatively. He felt the delicate tips of her breasts grow firm.

She lowered her head, just a little hesitant now. Her lips touched his briefly but then she pulled back. He took her head in his hands; she offered no resistance when he pulled her back to him. His tongue was there to meet her, slipping between her lips. Stacy moaned softly and went slack in his arms. She sucked at his tongue and pinched it lightly between her teeth.

She slid further onto his body and felt his reawakening sex against her hip. She moaned again and pushed his tongue back into his mouth as she invaded with her own. She soul kissed the blond and took hold of his long tool. He was hard for her. He wanted her and she wanted him. As she spread her legs to mount him she felt her nether lips open and the cool air kiss her glistening flesh.

There was a perfunctory knock at the door and it opened immediately. Helen peeked in and chuckled. "Freeze, you two. Looks like I'm just in time."

Stacy was confused for a moment, almost forgetting where she was and what sort of night this was supposed to be. "Seriously?" she squawked, looking at Helen and then down at George's throbbing member. The rumble in his chest as he laughed was seductive but also infuriating.

"So you mean I just have to stop now? What the fuck, Helen?"

The older woman approached the bed, tisking. She wore a short satin dressing gown and clearly nothing else. "Baby girl, the night's just starting. Did you have a good fuck?"

Stacy pouted and didn't let go of George. "He was wonderful. I want him again. Now."

"Uh, uh," Helen said, grabbing her arm. She pulled gently but insistently at the younger woman. "Go on George, put something on and go to the kitchen. The guys are going to hang there for a bit, get something to drink and things." George extricated himself from Stacy, kissing her shoulder as he stood. "You're delightful and wicked my dear. I look forward to the next time you drain me."

While he slipped into his boxers, Helen pulled a bottled water out of her robe pocket and handed it to Stacy. "You've got about ten minutes till your next visitor. You can clean up if you want but most guys here are fine with a little mess." She wiggled her eye brows. "Or more than fine."

Stacy opened the bottle in a frustrated manner. "This still kind of sucks." She took a drink. Helen started to leave. "Who will get me next?" the disheveled young woman asked.

Helen shook her head as she walked out the door. "You'll find out when he gets here."