Swarnima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since last evening - yes."

"Oh..."

She had blushed as she admitted her excitement from the previous evening.

"What about with Sid? Last night? Didn't try anything with him in the bed to calm you down?"

She hesitated a bit before answering.

"No - cannot do that."

"Huh? Why?"

"He has a problem."

"What?"

"He doesn't stay erect long."

"Oh! Always?"

"Yes"

"Hmmm."

"And I always get disappointed and am left frustrated. So nowadays we don't even try."

"Has he seen a doctor? To check if everything is ok with him?"

"Yes. But no success."

"Has he tried taking Caverta - which is our viagra tablet? I have - at my age you need to."

"No. He has a BP problem. Doctors have advised him against it."

"Oh! So no easy recourse then."

"Yes. It has been very frustrating. I get so aroused at times but unable to get any satisfaction."

I sensed her getting a bit emotional and a bit bitter about it. I cupped her face again and placed a long series of passionate kisses on her lips.

"We'll try and make up as much as we can in the next few days."

"Sri - I wish I could spend the next few days here in this cottage with you. That would be so wonderful."

"You can if you want to. We can just stay in and fuck like rabbits all day and night."

I could see that just the thought of this aroused her. She pulled me back in an embrace and exchanged more kisses.

"Thats why we ended up having a big fight last night. I was so aroused and he couldn't satisfy me. And then we had the whole conversation about you, his jealousy etc. which made me so upset."

"Come - let us go into the pool for a little while. That should calm you a bit. You're getting upset remembering last night."

We did a few laps in the pool which was quite small in length - and not very tiring. When we took a break we necked again. I lifted her up to sit on the side of the pool with her legs dangling in the water. Her trim and fit body looked so unbelievably sexy. I suckled her breasts for some time as the were at the just correct height to my face. I then gently pushed her back to lie on her back and placed her thighs on either of my shoulders. Standing in the water, I barely felt the weight of her lower body as I bent my head forward into her mound and started licking at the walls of her vaginal opening. The pink fleshy inner folds of her pussy were moist, partly with water and partly her own juices. She tasted wonderful.

I took slow and long licks, making slurping sounds as I ate her out. I alternated between licking her pussy and flicking her clitoris every so often - causing her body to jerk each time I did so. Her sighs were getting louder as I continued ravaging her tender pussy. And the sighs then turned into soft moans of pleasure. One hand caught my head roughly and clasped a tuft of my hair pulling it hard causing me to grimace in pain. Her hips were starting to undulate up and down while grinding her crotch into my face. The pace of my licking had now increased. I could sense the familiar tremble and shivering in her body - all pointing to an orgasm about to happen. When she finally came, she gave a small scream as her hips bucked clasping my head in a tight grip. When she finally settled down, her breathing was still coming fast. I pulled at her hands to bring her into a seated position and then lifted her by the waist down into the pool. We embraced tightly for more kisses.

"Swarnima - you taste so sweet. I could keep licking you forever."

"That was so intense."

"Hasn't Sid ever done this to you before?"

"Yes. But somehow it didn't feel the same like it did now."

"The thrill of an illicit lover, Swarnima. That's what it is."

She blushed. We continued embracing each other tightly. For the first time she caught a hold of my erect cock.

"Its nice." That was all she said as she began stroking me gently under the water.

I was fairly sure I wouldn't be able to hold myself too long and didn't want to come in the pool itself.

"Let's get out of the pool."

We both got out and headed to the lounge chairs. I grabbed one towel and patted my body to dry myself out and then did the same to her. Her body felt so soft and cuddly as I rubbed the towel all over her. More kissing followed after we dried each other out.

Like in the previous evening, I took hold of one of her thighs and lifted it up against my hip, supporting it with one hand. I pushed my cock up against her crotch as we kissed allowing my penis to graze up and down her moist mound. A lot of crotch grinding followed as we tongued passionately till at one point she took my cock and guided it inside her pussy.

"You are tight."

"Hasn't been used for a while."

I continued pushing in and out slowly.

"Was Sid your first?"

She was silent for a few seconds.

"No, I had a couple of boyfriends in college."

"Does Sid know?"

"I haven't told him. I don't think so."

"Was Sid a virgin when he married you?"

"I think so - yes."

"Damn - you are one hot woman, Swarnima. I am so enjoying moving in and out of you. You are so moist and warm down there."

She gave a long sigh and settled her face on my chest placing a few kisses there. I fucked her in that position for a few minutes. It felt wonderful, fucking this lovely wife outdoors. In a sudden move, I picked up her other leg and the supporting her bottoms with my hands lifted her up completely having her wrap her legs around my hips. Her hands wrapped themselves around my neck for support as she hung from my body while my cock thrust in and out of her pussy. She obviously liked this position as she started making loud moans and sighs. She felt fairly light and I was able to continue fucking her in this position for quite a while, with my knees slightly bent. When I finally felt my strength giving, I slid out and had her lie down on one of the lounge chairs before continuing to ravage her pussy with my cock. When I finally came, I could feel huge warm spurts ejecting out of my cock. As I finished by ejaculation, my body slumped on hers.

"That was unbelievable Swarnima!"

"That felt so good - never had that with Sid."

We nuzzled each other for a while exchanging kisses in between.

"Sri - can you last longer than that?"

"Yes - normally I would. But I've been in such a state of arousal since yesterday, I could barely hold myself."

"Mmmm."

We exchanged a few more kisses before she noticed that my cum had now started leaking from her pussy.

"What a mess you've made."

We laughed and I rose up and we headed back to the shower. A few minutes there and we had cleaned up the mess between her thighs. I toweled her dry once again. I lifted her up and carried her with both arms inside the cottage and onto the large queenside bed. We embraced each other exchanging more passionate kisses and using our hands to explore each others' bodies. My cock had now deflated to a much more smaller, flaccid size and she kept playing with it in one hand remarking how much it had shrunk to. Her body felt soft and lovely, pressed against mine. I pushed her to lie on her back and lifted her hands to lie back up and over her shoulders. I then began kissing her body all over, spending additional time in her sensitive zones. Her smooth armpits were waiting to be licked and I obliged. I could see she was enjoying every bit of the attention I was giving to her with my mouth. I ate her out once again before moving down to kiss her thighs and her legs.

Suddenly we heard her cell phone ring. It was still outside on one of the lounge chairs where she had left it. She got up and went outside to pick the call and walked back in. What a fine figure she was - in the nude and with her full, heavy breasts standing firm with lovely brown nipples jutting out. Her skin was smooth and clean barring a scar below one of her knees. I made out from the tone of the voice that it was Sid at the other end of the line. Sid was obviously doing more of the talking. Swarnima was mostly nodding, saying yes, no, okay and with a few sentences in between.

"You reached?"

"All your friends are there?"

"Yes, I am doing ok."

"What time are you back?"

"Yes, I came down for swimming."

"No, no - not at the main pool."

"I'm here with Sri - in the private pool at his cottage. Its very nice."

I sensed a long silence at the other end when she made this last statement.

"You'll be back for lunch? Great. What time?"

"Ok. Bye."

She put the phone away and came back to sit on the bid.

"Did you really have to tell him that?"

"What?"

"That you are with me in my cottage?"

"Hmm. Probably not, but I didn't stop to think."

"I don't think Sid will be a happy man now."

"He was going to stay back for lunch. Thats what he told me in the beginning but after I told him I was in the pool here with you, he changed his plan completely and said he would be back by one or so"

"Damn. I was hoping we could have some more alone time together."

"Yes. I didn't think about it."

I went over to her and we started cuddling again. This led to more kissing and fondling and exploring of each other's bodies.

"How long before he rises up again?"

She was looking at my still detumescent cock as she asked this.

"Some more time at least. I am not that young anymore you know. But he will last a lot longer next time."

"Mmm."

We resumed kissing and making out. My fingers went down to between her legs and led her to one more climax. Swarnima took my cock in her hand again and started stroking it gently. She moved her down to my groin and started placing gentle kisses on my cock and on my balls. God - her mouth felt so good.

"You've done this often before?"

"With one of my boyfriends in college - yes."

"Lucky guy. Your mouth feels wonderful. Keep doing whatever it is you are doing now."

After some time, I could feel my cock starting to twitch again in readiness for an erection.

The second time around was a much longer affair. We tried a couple of different positions before she laid me on my back and sat down on my thighs to begin riding me. She ground her crotch up and down my cock as she rode me slowly, her long hair waving up and down and to the side with movement of her body. This was obviously another position that she really enjoyed. My cock was hard and erect but I was not ready to come - effect of exertion from the earlier session in the morning. But she obviously was enjoying the extra cock-time she was getting. Several minutes later she had her orgasm - her vaginal walls pulsing and tightening their grip around my cock as she came. A few minutes of rest and then we swapped positions with myself on top. When I finally came, I was getting out of breath and took a few minutes to get to some level of normalcy. The orgasm had been intense for me. We cuddled for some more time.

It was getting close to the time for Sid's return. We headed to the shower and had a quick intimate wash soaping each other's bodies. She then went on to start putting her clothes. That's when I noticed her inner-wear. She had a frilly, lacy bra and an equally lacy panty.

"Wow - thats nice taste in lingerie!"

"Yes - I like shopping for my inner-wear. "

"These make you look so sexy."

"Thank you."

"Must be expensive?"

"Yes, these are not cheap. Its difficult for me to get them online. There's one mall in Coimbatore with a shop that carries the type i like."

I went up to her and took of her bra before she could hook it up. I picked up her panty which was hanging from a hook nearby and sniffed it.

"I am keeping these for now."

"What?"

Just wear your salwar kameez as is. I am getting hot imagining you walking around this resort with nothing underneath."

"You are crazy!"

"Be that as it may, you're not getting these back now. Besides, I don't think Sid will notice anyways."

She reluctantly put on her salwar kameez. The tips of her nipples were visible to anyone who cared to look and her breasts looked bigger now with the restraint of the bra no longer on them.

"We can try meeting again later today?"

"Maybe. Let Sid come back first. I don't know what he is going to plan."

"Ok. But please wear another top and skirt dress please? I really love seeing you in that."

"You certainly are a perv, Sri."

I laughed. She put her wet swimsuit back into the plastic bag and picked up her phone. We exchanged another series of long passionate kisses before she headed out back to her room to await Sid.

It had been barely 24 hours since I had gotten to the resort and I was already having a torrid romp with this beautiful hot married woman. There were still nearly three days left of my stay and I was wondering how I was going to get more time with her. But I couldn't complain about the luck I had so far.