The Seduction of Anna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me," she said, stepping towards me.

I froze. I couldn't even speak.

She took my hand, opened up my first two fingers, then placed them into the moistness of her sex.

"Yes, Anna, touch me. Just like that, " she said through heavy breath.

When I started to increase the tempo, she grabbed my wrist then gently removed my hand.

"Now take off your clothes."

I gulped, then played with the collar of my shirt. I had never cheated on David, and I wasn't sure if what I was about to do counted.

*Here, let me help you," she said, sensing my hesitation.

She unbuttoned my shirt, slid it off my shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. She finished undressing me with a tender compassion I was not expecting. My nervousness faded.

"Anna, you're so beautiful," she said while running her hands over my hips then up the curve of my waist where they eventually found my breasts. I placed my hands on top of hers while she caressed me.

She then led me over to the bed where she pulled back the thick covers nudging me inside. When she slinked in next to me, the warmth of our bodies turned the chilly sheets into a cozy cocoon. Her head dipped down between my legs and I felt her tongue plunge into my moistening slit. I opened my legs offering myself to her and she ate me with long slow strokes of her tongue while gently rubbing my swollen clitoris. I felt my chest heave as swells of pleasure radiated up from my cunt and spread warmth throughout my body.

"Oh my god, it feels so good,." I moaned. My legs curled around her shoulders then she wrapped her arms around my thighs. It was the same position David took when he ate me, but he wasn't half as good. I lay back and enjoyed the ride listening to the wet cracking sounds of her tongue as it worked its way around the folds of my labia occasionally flickering up to tease my clit. She pulled her head back and I heard her heavy breathing.

"Don't stop," I begged her. My cunt ached from the interruption, so I finger-fucked myself to keep the pleasure going. The first tingles of an orgasm started growing inside me.

"Here, let me," she offered, replacing my hand with hers.

I felt her fingers slide into my pussy. She worked them in and out working me back up to my previous state of arousal. Her mouth pressed onto mine and I accepted her tongue. The scent of my cunt coated her cheeks.

My opening stretched as she inserted more fingers inside me. I gasped. This was more than a cock.

"Just relax and open up," she whispered.

I grabbed a handful of the sheets and pulled them in close. She was kissing my neck and started to nibble at my skin. I thought about our earlier vampire joke. At this point she could have done anything she wanted to me, and I would have wallowed in it.

Then she pulled her head up. At the same time the pressure inside my cunt eased leaving a callow numbness. She stuck her fingers between my lips and I sucked off my sour juice. The giant comforter flew back and she sat on top of my chest with her round white ass in front of me. The scent of her cunt danced in my nostrils as she slid her hips over my face. The searing wetness of her cunt pressed into my mouth and nose. I inhaled her musk. She went to work on my pussy while I lapped at her oozing slit. I ran my hands over the ample flesh of her buttocks and ran my tongue slowly along her wet crevice then up across the salty skin between her cunt and asshole. Almost as if in response to my advance towards her anus, I felt the musculence of her tongue inside my ass. There was a quick involuntary shudder as I tensed up, then relaxed again allowing her to continue. It was the first time I ever engaged with assplay, either with David or anybody else. The concept has always disgusted me, but tonight I had no such inhibitions.

I flicked my tongue tentatively around the edges of her asshole. It tasted salty and sweet. Then with long deliberate strokes, I licked the coarse opening making her groan with pleasure.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she whispered.

I stiffened my tongue then drove it inside. She winced. I gaped my mouth open as wide as I could forcing every bit of my tongue up into her. Her tightness squeezed around it. She went back to licking and sucking on my pussy while fingering my asshole. The pressure inside my rectum mixed with the sensations of her tongue produced one of the most incredible feelings I ever felt. I couldn't contain myself anymore and started to shriek. She pulled her head up and rolled off of me.

"What are you doing? Don't stop," I begged her.

"Here, like this." She lay on her side then pulled us into a scissors position. The pubescence of her thickly-haired pussy bristled against the clean-shaven smoothness of my own. We moved our hips in a slow grind, then as we found each other's rhythm, gyrated faster and harder.

"Oh god. Keep going, I'm gonna come," I whimpered.

"Come on, Anna, that's it. Come with me."

I screamed. A giant explosion erupted deep inside me, radiating from my belly button down through my clitoris. Adelina shrieked. Then I felt this tremendous release, like a gigantic flood bursting through a damn. My entire body convulsed then I lay back, my mind blank.

Adelina's head was laying on my shoulder when I woke up, her arm nuzzled around my body. When I startled, she propped herself up on her elbow and traced her fingers around the edges of my lips.

"So pretty," she cooed.

"You were amazing," I returned.

"First time with another woman, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Could have fooled me," she replied.

"Well, thank you. But I swear, this was my first time."

She kissed me softly on my lips then pulled back the covers exposing me to the chill of the room. I watched her silhouette glide into the bathroom and return with a bath towel.

"Here, put this underneath," she said, gently lifting my head and spreading the towel over the pillow. Then she climbed on top of me placing her knees on both sides of my head. The penetrating fragrance of her cunt pressed into my face. I probed through the thick thatch with my tongue and found her gamey slit. She let out a long exhale. I lapped away at her while she moved her hips back and forth pressing into me. A lubricious mixture of sex and spit smeared across my cheeks. I never thought I'd enjoy the taste of a woman so much. And I never felt so free to push my personal boundaries. I just couldn't let myself go with David like I could with her. It seemed almost surreal, to be with the girl who had for so long been a personal obsession.

Her breathing grew heavier, and her moaning louder. She shoved her hand between her legs and started to rub her clit.

"Keep going Anna, lick me until I come. I want to come on your face," she murmured.

I could barely breathe, my mouth rubbed raw by her abrasive grinding. I managed to pull myself away, spluttering for air before her crotch pushed down again.

"Don't Stop, I'm almost there," she said rubbing her clit from side to side with a desperate repetition.

She pulled up off my face for a second and screamed. A hot stream of fluid shot out of her cunt and splashed across my face. Was she peeing on me?

"Open your mouth, Anna," she moaned while continuing to rub her clit. I opened my mouth and caught another jet squirting out of her. It was warm and tasted slightly sweet. It wasn't pee.

She screamed again and shot some more fluid into my mouth. I swallowed it. She convulsed one more time ejecting a weak sprinkle which I tried to catch with my tongue. The taste of her game drove me into a frenzy. I thrust my hand between my legs and fingered myself.

"Eat me, Adelina. Fucking eat me."

Adelina spun around and buried her face into my sex devouring me with a fury that matched my desire. I ran my hands up and down my body trying to meet the tingling wells of pleasure pulsating up from my center. I wet my fingertips then fingered the sensitive flesh of my nipples. The wave of an orgasm started to build.

"I'm going to come, don't stop," I cried out. My chest was heaving and I started to quiver. Her flickering tongue danced across my clitoris, I clamped my legs tightly around her head then bridged up off the bed. As soon as I felt her fingers massaging my G-spot, I erupted into a tremulous climax, shooting shivers of electricity through every fiber of my body. I released the muscles in my legs then crumpled on the bed with my chest heaving. My whole body felt like it was on fire and my face burned with sweat. When I caught my breath, Adelina was lying next to me, lightly tracing her index finger over the curves of my belly. The towel was gone, but there were moist spots on the pillow where her discharge had seeped through. I turned it over.

Then as the iciness of the night settled in, we pulled the thick comforter over us and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning she made us breakfast--coffee, a selection of ham and cheese, fresh buns, and several different kinds of marmalade. We sat down at the square table in her kitchen and the city outside was starting its Saturday morning routine. There was the grind of a tram pushing across metallic tracks. A delivery truck was backing up somewhere, its annoying beep reverberating down an alley. Adelina sat across from me wrapped in a light blue terry cloth bathrobe sipping her coffee. I was wearing a pair of her sweats. She was a pretty sight even after a night of smoking weed and having marathon sex, her face devoid of makeup seemed to glow.

"Please," she said, pointing to food on the table. I grabbed a bun, spread some butter on it then shaved off a few pieces of cheese. I piled on a slice of ham then set it down on my plate to take a sip of coffee.

"Thank you for making breakfast," I said.

"You're welcome. Thank you for last night."

"You were incredible."

"Just being myself," she shrugged. "You were quite good yourself. Once you got started, I would never have guessed it was your first time. With another woman, I mean."

"So, are you-?"

"Lesbian? No. I don't make such distinctions. Passion is passion, it doesn't matter who you're with, as long as there is a connection."

We slipped into silence as I pondered what she just said. I tried to make small talk but she only came back with her cryptic one-liners. Apparently, having explored every crevice of each other's bodies the night before was not a segue into more fruitful conversations.

"I'm curious about one thing," I finally broke silence.

"Yes?" she asked.

"How did you...I mean, how do you squirt?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I just discovered I had that ability."

"So, can you control it?"

"Mostly. I need to come really hard for it to happen. I need to think about it and push hard inside, kind of like when you are peeing. But it is not peeing."

"Oh my god. Can all women do it?"

"Not sure. I think most can, if they really try."

I was waiting for an offer to teach me how to squirt, but it never came. I decided to leave it alone for now. Not sure if I really wanted to squirt.

"Well, I should get going now," I said, changing the subject.

We got up and I helped her clear the table. I collected my things and put on my coat.

"Will I see you again?" I asked before turning toward the door.

She kissed me softly on the lips then whispered, "Of course. Give me your phone." I handed her my phone and she entered in her phone number. I smiled.

When I pushed out into the streets it was a little past eleven O'clock. I stopped and texted David that I was on my way home. Was I going to be able to face him? Would he be able to tell I didn't spend the night at Julia's but rather had passionate sex with a mysterious Romanian woman? So what does that mean for me? I don't feel like a lesbian, I still like dick, but last night with Adelina was amazing.

As I walked down the avenue toward the tram stop, the arty cafe's buzzed with life, people huddled in their warmth gazing hypnotized at the passing parade. Every face--beautiful, venal, innocent--had to be watched until it disappeared from sight. This was life, the best part of life; the street, the crowd, and the secrets people kept. Yes, I had cheated on David. I was ashamed of myself, but my shame felt like a source of pleasure. I felt like I was getting Maja back.

When I reached our apartment in Eriksberg, David was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Oh my god, look at you," he said as I came through the door.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked.

"You look like you had a hell of a night." he was laughing.

I was expecting him to be pissed.

"It was fun, for sure. But listen, I am still really tired, mind if we talk about it later. I want to take a nap." I knew I reeked of cunt, so I had to get past him quickly and get to the shower.

"Sure, go ahead" he said. "I may run out for a little bit, there's a flea market in Majorna today. I want to see what kind of vinyl records they might have. "

Oh God, why did it have to be in Majorna?

"I may be asleep when you get home."

"No problem."

I took a long hot shower, put on my raggedy gray sweats and hopped into bed. The memory of last night played in my head as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the muffled sound of the TV in the next room. David was home. I looked at the clock, it was almost four in the afternoon. I pushed back the covers, planted my feet on the floor, then wiped the sleep from my eyes. I felt like I had gotten hit by a truck. Darkness filled the windows signalling the coming of another night. I stumbled across the room and slid my feet into my well-worn purple slippers. I tried to remind myself for the billionth it was time for new ones. They shuffled loudly as I walked across the vinyl covered corridor and into the TV room. David was watching a soccer match.

"Hi," he greeted me.

"Hi," I answered back sitting next to him on the couch. Pasty saliva coated the inside of my mouth, my head was full of cobwebs, and I could barely see. "So how was the flea market? Find any good records?"

"Yeah, I found a few good ones, a Three Dog Night, a Rush, and a Jefferson Airplane."

I had never heard of any of them.

We spent Saturday Night in front of a movie and I had successfully explained my not coming home last night with an easily made-up story about staying at Julia's place. When we went to bed, I was still sore from the night before, so I didn't let him fuck me, but I sucked his dick and he came in my mouth. Then I begged him to eat me out. I had an orgasm, but only because I had imagined he was Adelina. When he rolled over and fell asleep, I lay awake, trying to make sense of everything.

The memories of Maja returned, memories I had buried long ago.

12