Sweet Lorraine

Story Info
Memories of years past.
15.7k words
4.77
87.7k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,448 Followers

It was the dumbest, and best thing I had ever done, all rolled up into one.

I was thirty at the time, an up and coming office manager, over a small group of employees. Two young men just barely out of high school who mostly ran errands and did all the heavy lifting. There were also three other women in the office, two young girls, one married, one single and very flirtatious. There was also another woman, closer to my age who basically acted without title as the office supervisor whenever I wasn't around. Liz kept me, and the one single female in line with the mere look of an eye. She's the kind you want to look out for, the one who is after your job. Because of that, I certainly didn't want to tempt fate, tempted as I was to flirt back with Christy, though even then I still did so on occasion, but only when the coast was clear.

Good reason for that, I was married at the time. Not happily mind you, my own marriage currently having a rough go. But the last thing I needed was a little temptation, an office romance, and wham-bam thank you mam...Liz would have my job.

There was one other currently open position I hadn't as yet been lucky enough to fill. It was only part-time, shitty pay, and even shittier hours, which is perhaps why it hadn't been filled as yet. I'd been granted this part-time position for someone to come in almost at the end of the day for the rest of us, and do that day's filing and paperwork. Much of which would take place in a small cramped, sometimes hot-sticky storage room for a couple of hours each day. Everyone I had interviewed once they'd seen what was required, where they'd have to work, and then working for an odd time to begin with, 3:00 - 6:30 each night wasn't much to anyone's liking. So far, Liz and I, and sometimes Kathy and Christy had been putting in the extra over time just in an attempt to stay up with all the damn paperwork.

I really needed that part-time person. And then Lorraine came in.

She was perhaps in her mid fifties, reasonably attractive for her age though she certainly wore less fashionable clothing than most everyone else did. A sign of her own age and the times perhaps, but I got the impression (rightly so) that she'd been out of the work-force for some time. Turned out as we talked and as she offered more than I was entitled to ask, that she was married to a rather well-to-do attorney, who in fact was expected to be made into a Judge soon. So it wasn't as though she needed the money. She obviously didn't. But what she offered and told me was, she was bored to death just sitting at home basically doing nothing. All her kids were grown up, married with families of their own. And she was going nuts. Thus, when she saw the ad for this position, especially because of the hours, it just fit her bill perfectly. That put her home still before her husband ever got home in the evening, and gave her something to do that would help keep her sane. Plus having other employees to talk to perhaps. (I didn't tell her that for much of the time, she'd be all alone in the "dungeon" room as we jokingly called it.)

Needless to say, I hired her. And damn glad that I did too. She was an efficient, attention to details kind of a woman which was just what we needed to ensure that all the filing was correct and easily retrievable again whenever it was needed. And after that first day, she was pleased to learn she could wear casual (as long as it was neat looking) clothing, which meant jeans and tees. Second day to work, she'd obviously gone out and purchased a few things as she looked a hell of a lot better dressed this way than she had when she'd come in for the interview in her "Granny print dress" as I'd called it.

Lorraine was tall for a woman, almost six feet, taller than I was by a couple of inches. Obviously she had her own imperfections,(don't we all) though she still looked pretty good in a pair of jeans, even if I do say so myself. She also had fairly large breasts, though she was still careful about wearing blouses that would tend to display them more than she was willing to allow them to be. Once again, understandable perhaps for a woman that was simply there to work, and certainly not out to impress or get involved with anyone. And I certainly wasn't looking at her in that regard either.

Lorraine was Lorraine. An employee. Part-time even, but she was friendly and nice to be around. Even Liz liked her.

Once or twice a month we had to go through selected accounts, re-pull the files and combine figures for a monthly report. It was time consuming, monotonous work, and up until now anyway, I'd hated it. Spending a few hours of unpaid overtime myself having to go through everything. But Lorraine very often stayed with me, helping to re-file everything away again afterwards, cutting down on the time and effort for us both. Something I really came to appreciate, as I came to appreciate Lorraine more and more with each passing day.

She might have worked for me, I might have been her boss, but we became pretty good friends during those long boring hours when we worked together, and I got to know more and more about her, and her personal life. Not intimate life mind you, we didn't get into that. And as such, I didn't tell her about my own personal woes either. Neither one of us did until three or four months later. And then one day she came in a little late, looking upset, and obviously appeared to have been crying. She apologized for her lateness (which was like maybe ten minutes) and first time she ever had been, and went straight to work. The only thing I did notice was her lack of smile, and her silence as she absorbed herself into her mundane tasks.

Very often Lorraine would be the last one to leave, thus locking up and closing up our small office. But on this particular night, I was working a little late myself. Mainly because my future ex-wife and I were in the middle of one of those long drawn out fights that lasted a week and were mostly spent in stares and silence. I really wasn't looking forward to going home to that, so I decided to work a bit later, and catch up on some of my own paperwork. Lorraine seemed surprised when I did. Coming out long after everyone else was gone, the two of us nearly finished for the day. One thing I immediately noticed, she was still upset.

"You ok?" I asked. Once again she seemed surprised that I asked, trying to pass it off as nothing. But I pressed anyway, knowing damn good and well that it wasn't.

"Not here," she told me almost whispering, though there wasn't anyone else but the two of us even there. "Someplace else...just not in the office where you're my...my boss," she said uneasily.

"Ok? Go for coffee or something?"

"No, no place someone might overhear, see us. As a matter of fact, I shouldn't even be..."

I could tell she was already changing her mind about whatever it was. I wasn't about to let her do that. "I know! The park! It's just down the street from here, we'll go there," I told her.

It was a strange silly park, a strange place to have one really. I am sure that when whoever designed it and put it in, thought that there'd be plenty of use for it with neighborhood kids and all. And then they built a retirement home right next door to it instead of the houses and condos they were thinking would be built there instead. Didn't see too many senior citizens going over to the park to swing or slip down the slides. There was rarely anyone ever there. I had often spent my lunch there reading a book, eating my lunch in total peace and quiet. It was the perfect spot to sit and talk.

We had parked our cars side by side, though Lorraine got out of hers and got into mine instead. Even then we sat in silence for several long moments while I waited for her to gather up whatever courage that she had in being able to share with me, whatever it was that was currently bothering her. Finally she took a deep breath and let it out.

I was surprised at what she said, certainly not expecting the words that suddenly came tumbling out of her mouth after that.

"You have any idea how long it's been since my husband's fucked me?" She asked.

My dear sweet, prim and proper Lorraine. You could have knocked me over with a feather at that moment.

**

It was almost comical. The moment she had spoken the words she was apologizing to me for that, looking embarrassed, ashamed, and surprised with herself that she'd actually done that. She even reached for the door, preparing to get out when I just managed to grab her hand, holding here there.

"Lorraine, you're with friends here," I said. "And nothing you can say will offend, shock or surprise me." Though coming from her anyway, it had. "I want you to feel like you can say anything to me, anything at all...and it won't go anywhere else but right here."

At least she let go of the door handle sitting back in her seat again, though she wouldn't look at me, her face flushed, still embarrassed perhaps. "So tell me...what's going on?"

"I don't know that I can. I shouldn't have said what I said to you in the first place. It's my problem anyway, not yours."

"Lorraine? Come on...spill it." I decided to use the semi-shocking language she'd used right back at her, at least that would put us on equal ground here. I felt like that maybe I needed to do that, so I said: "Why doesn't your husband want to fuck you?" I asked.

I actually got a smile out of her having said that. And she relaxed just a little. "That's so weird," she then said finally looking at me.

"Weird?" I asked a bit confused and bewildered myself now.

"Yeah weird, because I don't think I've heard or said the word...fuck three times in my entire life now, seriously. And now I've said it, and heard it twice tonight. Well..twice now," she laughed, so that is three times. But the weird part is this Brian, I like hearing the word, saying it all of a sudden. Reading it mostly though I suppose. Which I've been doing a lot of lately, reading you know...dirty stories at home on the Internet. And they've, well...you know worked me up some, even at my age."

"Your age? Who says you can't be worked up...horny at your age?"

"Apparently...my husband. For almost two years now, we've hardly done anything, anything at all. At least he doesn't do anything to meet my needs anymore. Even going so far as to tell me a few months ago, "aren't you past all that now? Didn't you go through menopause already?"

Now I was shocked. "He...he actually said that?"

"Oh yeah, he did. He honestly thinks that women my age don't even want, or desire...or "need" as he put it...to orgasm any more. And yet...he still expects me to at least give him a handjob, or blowjob, whenever he wants one." She chuckled again, still blushing. "But it's obvious he doesn't care about fucking," she giggled again. "At least...not with me."

"You don't think he's having an affair do you?"

Once again she laughed. "Oh god no! Especially with him being in the position he's in and all right now. Goodness no! I'm positive of that. It's just that, well..." she stammered obviously a bit flushed at this line of thought. "He's just not interested in me, especially seeing me naked. All he wants, or occasionally asks...is for some 'stress relief', according to the way he sees it. It's not even really sex anymore. Just an expected chore for the wife to do. And old used up unattractive wife," she added starting to tear up again.

Now I had heard Sweet Lorraine say fuck, hand-job, blowjob all in one evening. Would wonders never cease? Though the biggest wonder was in fact...I was starting to get a little aroused by all of this.

"To begin with Lorraine, you're not old for one. And for another, it's my own personal belief that you're only as old as you let yourself feel. But frankly, if he's not willing to do anything for you, why on earth would you want to do anything for him?"

It was like calling the kettle black on my end, but I didn't go there with her, not yet anyway.

She sighed. "Maybe it's just me. He's going to be a powerful influential man here before too long, and all he has is an old hag for a wife."

Now I sighed. "Lorraine, I'm telling you, you're not old, and you're not an old hag either. I think you're a very attractive looking woman, and maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but I think you look pretty damn good in those jeans you've been wearing!"

And that's when she kissed me.

**

It wasn't a jump your bones I want to fuck your brains out kind of a kiss. It was almost chaste in fact, but it was still a kiss.

"Thank you," she said sweetly.

"For what?"

"For making me feel sort of sexy in a way, though I guess...it would be more like being a horny old lady."

"Nothing wrong with being a horny lady," I responded back, leaving out the word old. "No more than my being and feeling like a naughty boy, sitting here with you, allowing thoughts I shouldn't be having running around inside my head," I laughed.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, let's just say that I'd probably embarrass myself if I were to get out of the car right now," I freely admitted. Lorraine looked down at my crotch then, her eyes wide with surprise perhaps, drawing my own there as well. It was rather obvious. I was honestly aroused.

"You're...you're hard? Really?"

"I am," I laughed feeling a bit embarrassed, but enjoying the admission, her eyes looking, the throb I felt, and the press of my prick against my jeans. Yeah...I was horny, but I also knew we were now treading on dangerous ground here. I glanced at my watch. "Well...I really should get going before I'm missed," I said lamely.

"Yeah, me too," Lorraine agreed reaching for the door handle again. But before she opened it, she leaned over giving me another chaste kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Brian for listening to me. You might be my boss at work, but I would also like to consider you as a friend."

"Ditto that," I told her. "And Lorraine? Anytime you want to chat about anything...as a friend, I hope you will feel comfortable in doing that."

She grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you Brian, I will. It's nice having someone to actually talk to about such things...even sort of naughty things," she said once again looking down at my crotch. "And just so you know?" She laughed opening her door stepping out. "I'm a bit hard myself," she grinned and actually touched her breasts where her nipples would be. "Goodnight," she finished and then jumped into her car, pulling out of the lot as I sat for a moment still a bit stunned at the dialog we'd just shared not to mention the totally unexpected action of her rubbing her nipples, even if it was only for a mere second. But that was enough to cause my dick to lurch once again.

Yeah there was no denying the fact I was horny as hell too. And I certainly didn't have any expectations of going home and relieving that. I took one careful look around the park, which was still very deserted. I took my cock out and proceeded to give myself a nice stroke, allowing myself to entertain fantasies about Lorraine that I knew damn good and well weren't going anywhere.

**

The following day Lorraine stopped by my office briefly before heading directly off towards the dungeon. She slid what appeared to be a thank you card across my desk, smiling and then walking off. With everyone outside busy at their assigned tasks, I sat back reading the small note she had written.

"Just wanted to thank you again for last night. Lending me an ear, and a shoulder to cry on. It helped...a lot. I even did something I haven't done in more month's than I can even count now. So thank you for that too," she'd added, and then signed it HOL.

I chuckled seeing that. But I had noticed something else too when she came in. She was again wearing a nice pair of jeans, but she had also worn a rather form fitting red and white stripped tee shirt that actually showed off a bit of cleavage. Not much...but more than she had up until now anyway. I didn't have a 'thank you' card, but I pulled out a note pad and answered her back.

" HL," I began, once again leaving out the O for Old. "Like I said, anytime. And I don't mind telling you it's nice to know you actually 'did' something," I emphasized putting a line beneath that word. Kind of exciting knowing that. And BTW, just so you know...I did too." I then signed my note back to her, NB.

I waited until I actually had something to take back to her for filing, and then took the file folder along with her note having paper clipped that with her name on it back to the file room handing it to her. She smiled seeing it. I winked and then turned heading back to my office again. It was perhaps thirty or forty minutes, just a short time before everyone was to call it a day when she came back into my office again. This time she had written me another note, slipping that to me on what was now an empty manila file folder. Without so much as a word, she turned and went back to the dungeon.

I know it sounds silly, but I was feeling a bit like some kid passing dirty notes to his girlfriend in high school or something. But it was again arousing, exciting. And certainly far more exciting than anything I'd been enjoying lately anyway. I opened the note reading it carefully in such a way that no one would notice me doing so if they were to suddenly pop in. No one did.

"I like you calling me HL, makes me feel good, and again...even wanted in a way. I'm sort of...buzzy right now because of it. And I also wanted to ask, did you? Really? Where? Right there in the park?" This time she signed it HL.

I waited until everyone had gone for the day, locking up, and then heading down the hall to the file room. Lorraine was of course still busy, sitting there in her small little steno chair, leaning over one of the open drawers putting things away when I came in. She looked up. I was grinning, and then she did. "How's it going HL?" I teased. Once again making her laugh, though answering her question moments later. "And yes...I did. Right there in the park, I took it out and well...you know, only seconds after you left."

She was blushing again, but not from embarrassment, that was an entirely different look. She was flushed, excited...or at least getting there anyway. And I was also further treated to a bit of a look down her blouse too as it had opened just a bit. I could see the gentle swell of her magnificent breasts just before they disappeared down into the confines of the lacy white bra she was wearing. Once again I felt my cock lurch and knew if I didn't beat-feet out of there, I'd be standing there with an erection.

"Wow," she sighed. "Yeah, me too," she then giggled. "Well, the moment I got home anyway. It felt good too, haven't done that in months. Just haven't felt like it."

"I know what you mean," I told her. "Sort of in the same situation myself," which is when I finally told her a little about what I was going through too.

"Have you got a minute? Or do you need to get home right away?" She asked.

"No hurry," I responded.

"The park?" She asked, obviously feeling like this was perhaps neutral, safe ground or something...certainly away from the office place. And as long as she felt that way, and still wanted to chat, continue on with this rather erotic discussion, I had all the time in the world for her.

"I'll lock up, meet you there," I told her as soon as you're finished here."

"Give me fifteen more minutes, and then I'll do that." She informed me. I went back to my office, finished up a few things I still had to do, made a phone call indicating I'd be just a little late, which was fine with my wife at the time, and then waited for Lorraine to leave. She did so, smiling and looking at me, and then left the building. I closed up and followed her only a minute behind, pulling up next to her in the park in the very same place we had the last time. Once again thankfully, there was no one but the two of us there again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,448 Followers