Sweet Singaporean Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts of William momentarily disappeared in Ashley's mind as it was preoccupied with the sheer enjoyment of taking every last drop of Lokendra's semen and letting them travel down to her gullet. She was even entertaining the thought of perhaps sucking his cock on a regular from then on every night when she would meet him on the bus; or in the morning even. She finally took the dark chocolate out of her mouth but made sure to give it a kiss as it was deflating. Lokendra simply grinned to himself getting reminded of how much she adored his cock. No matter how much attitude or excuses she gave at first, her actions always proved otherwise.

She finally got up from her crouching position and rested her upper body on the seat, the oral session really strained her back and she needed a stretch afterwards. Just as she found that her mouth was dripping with cum and saliva, he handed a piece of tissue paper to wipe herself clean. "Thank you," Ashley said softly. She felt a certain wetness in her pants which she had failed to notice while she was busy with his cock.

"You're welcome, dear Ashley," Lokendra pulled his pants back up. He was far from disappointed this time.

The bus reached its final stop right after the two had recovered. As they got up from their seats, they said their goodbyes to one another. Lokendra politely asked for one more kiss but Ashley turned him down for fear of being seen by William.

"Till next time, Ashley dear," he told her.

"Yes, next time," she waved her goodbye to him and went to meet up with her boyfriend with her panties wet and her stomach full of another man's cum.